Chapters 1 and 2
• Sara-Kate shows Hillary the elf village in her back yard. The back yard is a huge mess filled with junk and weeds.
• The elf village is lots of tiny houses made of twigs and leaves and junk, but it is very interesting.
• When Hillary tells her parents she was playing with Sara-Kate they tell her not to play with the odd girl next door.
• Hillary tells Jane and Allison about the elf village, and they talk Hillary out of playing with her anymore even saying she stole a bike.
• Sara-Kate tells Hillary that the elves have made an amusement park with a bike wheel for a ferris wheel.
• Hillary says she will take a quick look, but her mother doesn't want her to play. Sara-Kate gets upset and throws a fit.
Chapters 3 and 4
• Hillary sneaks over to the yard to see the ferris wheel...
This section contains 1,113 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)