|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Izzy ask of Antonia via a voicemail?
(a) To take care of her cats.
(b) To take care of her llamas.
(c) To take care of her hamster.
(d) To take care of her dogs.
2. Why does the Sheriff share inside information with Antonia?
(a) He does not share inside information.
(b) So she can spread the word.
(c) So she can run away.
(d) So she can protect herself.
3. Who does Antonia call to ask for a favor regarding Estela?
(d) Beth Trotter.
4. Who believes Izzy may be beyond reach?
5. What did Mona specifically tell Kim not to do?
(a) Get a dog.
(b) Let Izzy self-administer.
(c) Give Izzy sugar.
(d) Give Izzy caffeine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Estela cry when Antonia leaves?
2. Where have the sisters set up an intervention for Izzy?
3. Who does the Sheriff say he respects?
4. What is the name of the psychiatrist?
5. Who calls Antonia the morning after she gets back home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Izzy die?
2. What does Kim suggest to Izzy?
3. Why do the sisters keep congratulating each other after Izzy's intervention?
4. What favor does Antonia ask of Roger after she talks to Sheriff Boyer?
5. Why is Roger upset when Antonia gives him inside information?
6. Why is Izzy furious with her sisters?
7. Why does Sheriff Boyer show up at Antonia's house?
8. What does Estela name her baby?
9. What update does Beth Trotter give Antonia when she calls her in Athol?
10. Who is Dot?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)