|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the narrator and Neeka jealous of D right off?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her large family.
(c) Her coppery hair.
(d) Her freedom to roam the city.
2. What is behind the picture from the narrator's mother?
(a) 10 dollars.
(b) 20 dollars.
(c) A letter to her daughter.
(d) A letter from her father.
3. What does the narrator think about Tupac's lyrics?
(a) They touched upon issues D had to deal with.
(b) They were too violent.
(c) They were a guide for young men.
(d) They were degrading to women.
4. What does Sly convince Tash to do?
(a) Borrow some money and bet on some horses.
(b) Go to an illegal gambling joint.
(c) Take Sly and a friend to Randall's home.
(d) Beat up a cop.
5. Where has Jayjones been exercising?
(a) He snuck into a YMCA.
(b) In the park.
(c) No where.
(d) On the escalator in the mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jayjones bring home for the three girls to eat?
2. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
3. Who is Randall?
4. How does Tash's recklessness get him in trouble?
5. What do Sly and the other man do at Randall's?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)