|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school does Jayjones attend?
(a) Lincoln High.
(b) Washington School for the Arts.
(c) Grady High School.
(d) He is out of school.
2. Who is Flo?
(a) The narrator's mother.
(b) A kind woman who does not want D for the government benefits.
(c) D's real mother.
(d) Neeka's mother.
3. What does the narrator wonder about Tupac and the song about Brenda?
(a) If Tupac was the father of the baby.
(b) She doesn't really connect his personal life with the song.
(c) If Tupac was thinking of his own mother.
(d) If Tupac was found in a garbage can.
4. What does D's mother believe?
(a) That Tupac must leave the Earth in order for another soul to arrive.
(b) That D should go back to live with Flo.
(c) That D is not her child.
(d) That D should go to college.
5. Who does Tash say he will repay?
(b) Miss Irene.
(c) The judge who sent him there.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Irene insist upon doing with Neeka and the narrator?
2. What does Tash have at the house?
3. For how long is Tupac sentenced?
4. Why does Randall not tell his side of the story?
5. For what was Tupac known?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)