|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the three girls have with the jump rope?
(a) Fights about turns.
(b) Skinned knees.
(c) Instant rhythm.
(d) Stong arms.
2. What does the narrator imagine about Tupac?
(a) He will reincarnate as her son.
(b) He is in the witness protection program.
(c) He is wandering down a beach somewhere with D.
(d) He died saving another man's life.
3. Where do the girls walk?
(a) To a large amphitheater in the park.
(b) The the cousin's neighbor's house.
(c) To the basement where the party is going on.
(d) To an ice cream store.
4. What does Miss Irene insist upon doing with Neeka and the narrator?
(a) Tutor them in music.
(b) Tutor them in art.
(c) Dropping them off and picking them up at school.
(d) Take them to church twice a week.
5. What racial heritage is D?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what regret does the narrator's mother express?
2. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
3. What do Neeka and the narrator decide?
4. How does the day end in Chapter 1?
5. What does Neeka fear?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)