|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the narrator see Tupac?
(a) As a violent gang member.
(b) As a hero and survivor.
(c) As someone who wrote hateful songs.
(d) As a truly great ball player.
2. What does the narrator say about the evidence against Tupac for sexual assault?
(a) The narrator does not mention the evidence.
(b) It is scanty.
(c) It is overwhelming that the accuser is lying.
(d) It is overwhelming against Tuapc.
3. Where has Jayjones been visiting?
(a) Georgetown University.
(b) SUNY State.
(c) Columbia University.
(d) University of Syracuse.
4. Why is Neeka resentful on the trip?
(a) She was supposed to go to the movies with a boy that day.
(b) She has to watch her two younger brothers.
(c) She does not feel well.
(d) She was supposed to go to a birthday party that day.
5. What does the narrator say Tash has not lost?
(a) His swagger or energy.
(b) His depressed shuffling.
(c) His stutter.
(d) Any weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tupac do while he was in jail?
2. Of what is Tash convinced about Sly?
3. What is D's foster mother's name?
4. Why are the narrator and Neeka jealous of D right off?
5. What is Jayjones thrilled about?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)