|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does D obey her foster mother?
(a) She is a very polite girl.
(b) She likes her foster mother.
(c) It is better than living on the street.
(d) She doesn't want to go to a juvenile center.
2. How do the narrator and Neeka feel about D?
(a) Snobbish towards her.
(b) Very fond.
(c) Don't like her.
3. What does Jayjones already plan to have?
(a) A big going-away party.
(b) A big car.
(c) A basketball-signing party.
(d) Money enough to take care of his family's problems.
4. Why does the narrator's mother question her about D?
(a) To find out if D is homeless.
(b) To make certain that D has enough food.
(c) To ensure she is not the wrong type of person for her daughter to know.
(d) To find out if D is a classmate.
5. Where do the girls make snow angels?
(a) In the grass by the bus stop.
(b) They do not since the snow is not heavy enough.
(c) In front of their house on the sidewalk.
(d) In the snow on the stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator imagine about Tupac?
2. Why is Tash imprisoned?
3. About how old were the three girl friends when Tupac was shot?
4. What is the name of the game Neeka wants to play with a jump rope?
5. What does Jayjones receive?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)