|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator always doing?
(b) Playing basketball.
(c) Drawing pictures.
(d) Talking on the phone.
2. How is Sly whenever Tash meets him?
(a) Acts like a Queen.
(b) Cold and aloof.
(c) Alone and seemingly friendless.
3. What does D say is the reason she came to the block where Neeka and the narrator are?
(a) It is no gang territory.
(b) That was as far as her money would take her on the bus.
(c) Her aunt lives there.
(d) The pretty trees.
4. Where do D, Neeka and the narrator get off the bus?
(a) At D's cousin's house.
(b) At a friend's house where there is a party.
(c) Near a dark city park.
(d) At the mall.
5. When was the first time Tupac was shot?
(a) December, 1995.
(b) October, 1993.
(c) November, 1994.
(d) August, 1992.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did confused people label Albert's namesake according to the narrator?
2. Why is the narrator hesitant about D's request?
3. What does Neeka think she cannot find in her family?
4. Why is Tash imprisoned?
5. Why is Tash moved?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)