|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Jayjones accuse Neeka?
(a) Of wanting him to become too white.
(b) Of wanting him to be someone he is not.
(c) Of sounding like their mother.
(d) Of doing something that made the cop bother him.
2. What is the narrator always doing?
(a) Talking on the phone.
(b) Playing basketball.
(c) Drawing pictures.
3. What does Sly convince Tash to do?
(a) Borrow some money and bet on some horses.
(b) Take Sly and a friend to Randall's home.
(c) Go to an illegal gambling joint.
(d) Beat up a cop.
4. What happens to the narrator and Neeka in May?
(a) They are arrested for loitering.
(b) They both turn 12.
(c) They both turn 16.
(d) They graduate from high school.
5. Why might the boys like D better than Neeka or the narrator?
(a) D has more freedom than the other two.
(b) D is maturing physically faster.
(c) D knows how to flirt better.
(d) D is the new girl on the block.
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality does Neeka want to have?
2. Where is D living?
3. What does Mama ask about D and her family?
4. How does Tash's recklessness get him in trouble?
5. What happens after Tupac recovers from being shot?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)