|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the day end in Chapter 1?
(a) Neeka hurting her ankle.
(b) The narrator having dinner with her mother.
(c) D teasing Neeka's older brother.
(d) D returning home.
2. What does Jayjones say about black men?
(a) They are hunted.
(b) They should hunt just as they are hunted.
(c) They should leave the United States.
(d) They need to learn to get along in white society.
3. What does the narrator say is the effect of Tash's music?
(a) She does not mention Tash's music.
(b) It made ladies cry.
(c) The lyrics bothered a lot of people.
(d) It enlivened everyone.
4. Why is the narrator hesitant about D's request?
(a) She is not allowed to do what D asks.
(b) She doesn't have the subway fare.
(c) She knows her mother does not like D and would not invite her to dinner.
(d) She is supposed to babysit.
5. What is one thing Jayjones says black people cannot do?
(a) Attend church in peace.
(b) Sing in public.
(c) Walk too fast.
(d) Look at a cop in the eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say is the loudest sound in the world?
2. What does Tupac have removed?
3. Why have several colleges contacted Jayjones?
4. Where do the girls make snow angels?
5. What does the narrator think about Tupac's lyrics?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)