|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Irene insist upon doing with Neeka and the narrator?
(a) Tutor them in music.
(b) Dropping them off and picking them up at school.
(c) Tutor them in art.
(d) Take them to church twice a week.
2. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
(a) To the summer of 1995.
(b) To the summer of 1994.
(c) To the winter of 1994.
(d) To the spring of 1993.
3. Why have several colleges contacted Jayjones?
(a) Because of his high grade point average.
(b) Because of his athletic skills.
(c) Because of his high SAT scores.
(d) No colleges have shown interest in Jayjones.
4. What does Neeka's group share?
(a) A large, picnic-style lunch.
(b) Anger towards Tash for getting in there.
(c) The prison food.
5. About how old were the three girl friends when Tupac was shot?
(a) About twelve.
(b) About nine.
(c) About fourteen.
(d) About ten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do some men on the street do as Tash walks by?
2. Why is Tash moved?
3. When does Tash expect to be out?
4. What happens after Tupac recovers from being shot?
5. What does Neeka fear?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)