|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school does Jayjones attend?
(a) Washington School for the Arts.
(b) Lincoln High.
(c) He is out of school.
(d) Grady High School.
2. What does the narrator compare herself to regarding her height?
(a) She is as tall as her older brother.
(b) She is taller than D or Neeka.
(c) She is taller than her mother or father.
(d) She is as tall as Wilt Chamberlain.
3. To what point does the narration move forward in Chapter 10?
(a) Two years later.
(b) The next May.
(c) Three years later.
4. Why does the narrator call Neeka's second brother a queen?
(a) He likes to dress in female clothing but he dates women.
(b) To indicate he is gay.
(c) He waves at cars like he is the Queen of England.
(d) Because it makes him angry and he is fun to tease.
5. What is Jayjones thrilled about?
(a) To receive a scholarship offer from Georgetown.
(b) To receive a letter from Tupac.
(c) To be able to go to college.
(d) To receive an offer from the NBA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
2. How many children are in Neeka's family?
3. What does Miss Irene insist upon doing with Neeka and the narrator?
4. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
5. What happens to the narrator and Neeka in May?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)