|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children are in Neeka's family?
2. How does the day end in Chapter 1?
(a) D teasing Neeka's older brother.
(b) D returning home.
(c) Neeka hurting her ankle.
(d) The narrator having dinner with her mother.
3. How does Tash refer to himself?
(a) The Princess.
(d) The Queen.
4. Where do the girls walk?
(a) To a large amphitheater in the park.
(b) To the basement where the party is going on.
(c) To an ice cream store.
(d) The the cousin's neighbor's house.
5. Of what is the rapper Tupac accused?
(a) Income tax evasion.
(b) Obscene lyrics.
(c) Killing a taxi driver accidentally.
(d) Sexually abusing a young woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think about Tupac's lyrics?
2. Why is the narrator hesitant about D's request?
3. Why does young Albert have to take off his wire-rimmed glasses?
4. What does Neeka think Jayjones should do?
5. What happens after Tupac recovers from being shot?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)