|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
(a) Albert Einstein.
(b) Albert Schweitzer.
(c) Albert Louis-Jean.
(d) Albert Brooks.
2. How does D feel about her mother?
(a) She admires her.
(b) She hates her.
(c) She has no feelings about her.
(d) She doesn't know her mother.
3. What makes the narrator jealous of D?
(a) Neeka's other brother walks D to the bus stop.
(b) Jayjones walks her to the bus stop.
(c) D has a new dress.
(d) Jayjones asks her to the movies.
4. What does D say about the phone number she gives the narrator?
(a) It may not always work.
(b) It is the store down the block.
(c) It is the across the street neighbor's house.
(d) It is her mother's cell number and does not always work in the mountains.
5. What does the narrator say is the loudest sound in the world?
(a) The sound of the silence while waiting to be called in to see Tash.
(b) The sound of a grown man crying from abuse in prison.
(c) The soft sound of prison gates locking.
(d) The sound of a mother crying for her imprisoned son.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what was Tupac known?
2. What did Tupac do while he was in jail?
3. How is Tash able to get out of jail early?
4. Why is Neeka resentful on the trip?
5. How is Sly whenever Tash meets him?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)