|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jayjones bring news about concerning Tupac?
(a) He has been shot again.
(b) He is getting married.
(c) He is coming to Queens for a concert.
(d) He has just released a new album.
2. What does the narrator say is the effect of Tash's music?
(a) It made ladies cry.
(b) She does not mention Tash's music.
(c) It enlivened everyone.
(d) The lyrics bothered a lot of people.
3. Who is Randall?
(a) Tash's big brother.
(b) Miss Irene's son.
(c) Neeka's boyfriend.
(d) Tash's piano teacher.
4. What does D learn that the court system has done?
(a) Revoked Flo's rights to be a foster mother.
(b) Approved D's real mother to take her.
(c) Decided to send D to her real father in another State.
(d) Approved Flo's adoption request.
5. Why is Tash in jail?
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Gang fighting.
(c) An unnamed crime.
(d) House burglary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Neeka and the narrator quit what they are doing?
2. About what does Neeka complain?
3. What do Sly and his friend testify?
4. Why was Albert named as he was?
5. Why is Tash imprisoned?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)