|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what point does the narration move forward in Chapter 10?
(b) Two years later.
(c) Three years later.
(d) The next May.
2. Why does Randall not tell his side of the story?
(a) He hates Tash now.
(b) He is intimidated.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is hospitalized.
3. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
(a) In jail.
(b) Living with his father.
(c) The book doesn't say.
(d) In Washington, D.C.
4. What is D allowed to do during the day?
(a) She is not allowed to do anything, she is on house arrest.
(b) Only go to school and come home.
(c) Go anywhere on the bus.
(d) Go to school and stay for after school activities.
5. What does Miss Irene insist upon doing with Neeka and the narrator?
(a) Dropping them off and picking them up at school.
(b) Take them to church twice a week.
(c) Tutor them in music.
(d) Tutor them in art.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tupac feel about his mother?
2. What happens to the narrator and Neeka in May?
3. What happens to Tupac when Chapter 10 opens?
4. How is Sly whenever Tash meets him?
5. What racial heritage is D?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)