|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the prison guards?
(a) As kindly.
(b) As friendly.
(c) As intimidating.
(d) As cold.
2. Where does D tell them they are going?
(a) Back to her house after dinner.
(b) No where.
(c) She does not tell them.
(d) D decides they should just stay in after dinner.
3. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
4. Why have several colleges contacted Jayjones?
(a) Because of his athletic skills.
(b) No colleges have shown interest in Jayjones.
(c) Because of his high SAT scores.
(d) Because of his high grade point average.
5. What happens after Tupac recovers from being shot?
(a) He moves to California.
(b) He is sent to prison.
(c) He writes a rap song about racism and the justice system
(d) He decides to sue the girl who accuses him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D say about a counselor's statement in a group home?
2. Where does Tash spend a few weeks?
3. What does Neeka think Jayjones should do?
4. What shocks D's friends?
5. Upon what does the narrator remark concerning the beautiful day?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)