|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what famous group did Tupac's mother belong?
(a) Students for a Democractic Society.
(b) The Hell's Angels.
(c) The Bloods.
(d) The Black Panthers.
2. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
(a) In jail.
(b) Living with his father.
(c) In Washington, D.C.
(d) The book doesn't say.
3. For what is Jayjones known?
(a) Having a car.
(b) Playing football.
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Being a straight A student.
4. Where is D living?
(a) In New Jersey.
(b) In the Poconos of Pennsylvania.
(c) In West Virginia.
(d) In the mountains of upstate New York.
5. What does Jayjones think will not help racism?
(a) The cops stopping black men for no reason.
(b) The class on racism that is required in school.
(c) Letting the white boys win the basketball pickup game.
(d) A suit and college degree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D say about the phone number she gives the narrator?
2. What does D learn that the court system has done?
3. What happens to the narrator and Neeka in May?
4. What does the narrator think about Tupac's lyrics?
5. Why have the narrator and Neeka not gone to visit D at her house?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)