|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Tash has not lost?
(a) His swagger or energy.
(b) Any weight.
(c) His stutter.
(d) His depressed shuffling.
2. How does Tash's recklessness get him in trouble?
(a) He gets in spats with the police.
(b) He loses his friends through it.
(c) He is easily led to crime.
(d) He falls in love with the wrong men.
3. What does Neeka say about Tash?
(a) He would not hurt a fly.
(b) He has a bad temper, but would not do any more than slap a person.
(c) He is scary.
(d) At least he is out of drugs in prison.
4. What happens to the narrator and Neeka in May?
(a) They both turn 16.
(b) They graduate from high school.
(c) They are arrested for loitering.
(d) They both turn 12.
5. Why does the narrator call Neeka's second brother a queen?
(a) He likes to dress in female clothing but he dates women.
(b) He waves at cars like he is the Queen of England.
(c) Because it makes him angry and he is fun to tease.
(d) To indicate he is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does D tell them they are going?
2. Who does Tash say he will repay?
3. What is Neeka's mother like?
4. How is Tash able to get out of jail early?
5. How did Jayjones get his nickname?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)