|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tash imprisoned?
(a) As an accomplice to assault and robbery.
(b) For assault on a police officer.
(c) For illegal drugs.
(d) As an accomplish to murder.
2. What do some men on the street do as Tash walks by?
(a) Make fun of him.
(b) Congratulate him on being out of prison.
(c) Ask him for a date.
(d) Try to trip him.
3. What does Neeka say about Tash?
(a) At least he is out of drugs in prison.
(b) He is scary.
(c) He has a bad temper, but would not do any more than slap a person.
(d) He would not hurt a fly.
4. What does Neeka's group share?
(a) The prison food.
(b) Anger towards Tash for getting in there.
(c) A large, picnic-style lunch.
5. Of what does Jayjones accuse Neeka?
(a) Of doing something that made the cop bother him.
(b) Of wanting him to become too white.
(c) Of wanting him to be someone he is not.
(d) Of sounding like their mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tash?
2. Why is Tash moved?
3. Why does the narrator call Neeka's second brother a queen?
4. What do the three girls have with the jump rope?
5. Where does D tell them they are going?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)