|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what does the narrator remark concerning the beautiful day?
(a) It is ironic that it is such a beautiful day considering where they are going.
(b) She can't imagine seeing the day through prison bars.
(c) She hopes all Neeka's days will be this beautiful.
(d) She can't wait for Tupac to get out of prison and experience such a beautiful day.
2. What does Jayjones think will not help racism?
(a) Letting the white boys win the basketball pickup game.
(b) The class on racism that is required in school.
(c) A suit and college degree.
(d) The cops stopping black men for no reason.
3. What does Mama ask about D and her family?
(a) If they go to church.
(b) If they are wealthy.
(c) Where they came from and what they are like.
(d) If they know Jesus.
4. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
(a) Albert Louis-Jean.
(b) Albert Brooks.
(c) Albert Einstein.
(d) Albert Schweitzer.
5. What is Neeka's second brother's name?`
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jayjones thrilled about?
2. Why is the narrator hesitant about D's request?
3. What does Jayjones say about black men?
4. When does Tash expect to be out?
5. What do Neeka and the narrator hear on the radio?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)