|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jayjones say about black men?
(a) They should leave the United States.
(b) They need to learn to get along in white society.
(c) They should hunt just as they are hunted.
(d) They are hunted.
2. Upon what does the narrator remark concerning the beautiful day?
(a) She can't imagine seeing the day through prison bars.
(b) It is ironic that it is such a beautiful day considering where they are going.
(c) She hopes all Neeka's days will be this beautiful.
(d) She can't wait for Tupac to get out of prison and experience such a beautiful day.
3. What is Neeka's mother like?
(a) Stern and unyielding.
(b) Overbearing but loving.
(c) She is an alcoholic.
(d) She is a drug addict.
4. What school does Jayjones attend?
(a) He is out of school.
(b) Washington School for the Arts.
(c) Lincoln High.
(d) Grady High School.
5. What does Jayjones bring home for the three girls to eat?
(a) Fried chicken.
(b) Fish and chips.
(c) Cuban sandwiches.
(d) Hamburgers and fries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D think one needs to find in life?
2. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
3. Of what is Tash convinced about Sly?
4. What does Jayjones say happens to black men in the wrong places?
5. What is the name of the game Neeka wants to play with a jump rope?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)