|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator compare herself to regarding her height?
(a) She is taller than D or Neeka.
(b) She is as tall as Wilt Chamberlain.
(c) She is taller than her mother or father.
(d) She is as tall as her older brother.
2. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
3. What does Neeka fear?
(a) Being beaten or raped.
(b) Being arrested.
(c) Her mother finding out.
4. Where do the girls walk?
(a) The the cousin's neighbor's house.
(b) To a large amphitheater in the park.
(c) To the basement where the party is going on.
(d) To an ice cream store.
5. For what is Jayjones known?
(a) Having a car.
(b) Playing basketball.
(c) Playing football.
(d) Being a straight A student.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day are Neeka and the narrator outside?
2. How did the narrator see Tupac?
3. Why does going to a juvenile detention center seem appealing to Neeka?
4. Why does Jayjones think black people have been falsely imprisoned?
5. Who is Sly?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)