|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D ask one late night when she comes to the narrator's home?
(a) To have something to eat.
(b) To sleep over.
(c) To borrow money.
(d) To get advice from the narrator's mother.
2. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
(a) She has one brother and one sister.
(b) She has four brothers and a sister.
(c) She has two brothers.
(d) She is an only child.
3. What racial heritage is D?
4. In Chapter 1, what are the girls doing in the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Watching music videos.
(b) Listening to the radio.
(c) Watching gangs fight on the street.
(d) Watching a basketball game.
5. How does Neeka think she could help Tash out of his legal problems?
(a) By helping him make better choices.
(b) By learning the law.
(c) By writing her congress person.
(d) She does not know.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sly?
2. About what does Neeka tease D when D returns in a few days with a jump rope?
3. What is Neeka's second brother's name?`
4. What happens to Tupac when Chapter 10 opens?
5. Why are the narrator and Neeka jealous of D right off?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)