|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jayjones say black men cannot be caught?
(a) In expensive cars.
(b) In white nightclubs.
(c) Anywhere outside of their front door.
(d) In white neighborhoods.
2. To what point does the narration move forward in Chapter 10?
(b) Three years later.
(c) Two years later.
(d) The next May.
3. What does Mama ask about D and her family?
(a) If they know Jesus.
(b) If they go to church.
(c) Where they came from and what they are like.
(d) If they are wealthy.
4. Why are the narrator and Neeka jealous of D right off?
(a) Her large family.
(b) Her coppery hair.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her freedom to roam the city.
5. In Chapter 4, what regret does the narrator's mother express?
(a) That she has to work so much.
(b) That she never had a son.
(c) That her family lives so far away.
(d) That the narrator's father does not live with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Neeka's mother feel about D when she first meets her?
2. How did the narrator see Tupac?
3. Why do Neeka and the narrator quit what they are doing?
4. Why does young Albert have to take off his wire-rimmed glasses?
5. How does Randall resemble Tash?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)