|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what was Tupac known?
(a) He was an actor.
(b) He was a rock singer.
(c) He was a football player.
(d) He was a rapper.
2. What school does Jayjones attend?
(a) Washington School for the Arts.
(b) Lincoln High.
(c) Grady High School.
(d) He is out of school.
3. What does Neeka want to do?
(a) Become a model.
(b) Become a law or math professor.
(c) Become a rapper like Tupac.
(d) Become an actress.
4. What do Neeka and the narrator decide?
(a) The sidewalk is too cracked to play hopscotch.
(b) Everyone has to learn jump rope on her own.
(c) Jacks are for babies.
(d) The baby brother is a lot of trouble.
5. What do Sly and the other man do at Randall's?
(a) Beat up Tash and kill Randall.
(b) Convince Tash and Randall that they are undercover cops.
(c) Kill Randall and steal Tash's wallet.
(d) Beat up Sly and another man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
2. Why do Neeka and the narrator quit what they are doing?
3. What does the narrator say is the effect of Tash's music?
4. What does the narrator say about the evidence against Tupac for sexual assault?
5. About what does Neeka tease D when D returns in a few days with a jump rope?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)