|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama ask about D and her family?
(a) If they are wealthy.
(b) Where they came from and what they are like.
(c) If they know Jesus.
(d) If they go to church.
2. Why does young Albert have to take off his wire-rimmed glasses?
(a) They are fogging up because he is crying.
(b) To go through the metal detector.
(c) So he cannot give them to Tash to make a knife out of.
(d) He doesn't wear glasses.
3. What is the narrator doing when she says she feels whole for the first time?
(a) Snorting cocaine.
(b) Dancing with a very handsome young man.
(c) Singing for the party guests.
(d) Standing on the stage in the amphitheater.
4. Who is Daneeka Lucy Jones?
(a) The narrator's sister-in-law.
(b) The narrator.
(c) Neeka's sister-in-law.
5. What does D ask the narrator and Neeka one Friday night?
(a) If Tash was home yet.
(b) If they would like to roam with her.
(c) Why Neeka's mother looks down on her.
(d) If D can come over for dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does D obey her foster mother?
2. What does the narrator envy about Neeka?
3. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
4. What does the narrator endure in order to get to where they are going?
5. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)