|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jayjones say about black men?
(a) They should leave the United States.
(b) They need to learn to get along in white society.
(c) They are hunted.
(d) They should hunt just as they are hunted.
2. How long have Neeka and the narrator known each other?
(a) For two years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Since they were babies.
(d) Six months.
3. How many times was Tupac shot the first time he was shot?
4. Why is Tash moved?
(a) He is harrassed about being gay and Tash cuts the man.
(b) He is moved to a work camp.
(c) He is not moved.
(d) He asked to get closer to his family.
5. Why does going to a juvenile detention center seem appealing to Neeka?
(a) She would be horrified to go to such a place.
(b) Because then her mother couldn't make her babysit.
(c) To show solidarity with Tash.
(d) For some peace and quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Neeka think she could help Tash out of his legal problems?
2. Where does the narrator go with Miss Irene one Saturday in the summer?
3. How does Tash's recklessness get him in trouble?
4. What habit does the narrator pick up from D that her mother dislikes?
5. How is Sly whenever Tash meets him?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)