|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D vow after hearing the counselor?
(a) To be the perfect child.
(b) To find her birth father who would love her.
(c) To find her birth mother who would love her.
(d) To show the counselfor that she was tough.
2. What habit does the narrator pick up from D that her mother dislikes?
(a) Saying the word ain't.
(b) Listening to Tupac's music.
(c) Eating sweets before dinner.
(d) Talking about boys all the time.
3. About what is the newspaper article that Mama is reading?
(a) About the inequality of the races in college success.
(b) Tupac's trial.
(c) A new set of posh condos being built down the street.
(d) Of the hisher rent limits being considered.
4. What does D say about a counselor's statement in a group home?
(a) The counselor says that D is wonderful.
(b) The counselor says that D's kind of child is a throwaway kid.
(c) The counselor says that D has more potential than any child there.
(d) The counselor says that D is no good.
5. On what day are Neeka and the narrator outside?
(a) Thanksgiving Day.
(b) Easter Sunday.
(c) The day after Thanksgiving.
(d) Friday before Thanksgiving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the narrator and Neeka in May?
2. What does D ask one late night when she comes to the narrator's home?
3. What does Neeka say about Tash?
4. Why does Jayjones think he was hassled?
5. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)