|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator wonder about Tupac and the song about Brenda?
(a) If Tupac was the father of the baby.
(b) If Tupac was found in a garbage can.
(c) She doesn't really connect his personal life with the song.
(d) If Tupac was thinking of his own mother.
2. What does D say about a counselor's statement in a group home?
(a) The counselor says that D is wonderful.
(b) The counselor says that D has more potential than any child there.
(c) The counselor says that D's kind of child is a throwaway kid.
(d) The counselor says that D is no good.
3. What happens after Tupac recovers from being shot?
(a) He writes a rap song about racism and the justice system
(b) He is sent to prison.
(c) He decides to sue the girl who accuses him.
(d) He moves to California.
4. What is D's foster mother's name?
5. What does Neeka want to attain?
(a) Enough money to hire a babysitter for her brothers.
(b) Tupac's level of fame.
(c) A published book.
(d) She has no idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tash spend a few weeks?
2. What is Neeka's mother like?
3. What does D learn that the court system has done?
4. What did Tupac do while he was in jail?
5. To what famous group did Tupac's mother belong?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)