|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is the rapper Tupac accused?
(a) Obscene lyrics.
(b) Sexually abusing a young woman.
(c) Killing a taxi driver accidentally.
(d) Income tax evasion.
2. What does Neeka want to attain?
(a) A published book.
(b) Tupac's level of fame.
(c) Enough money to hire a babysitter for her brothers.
(d) She has no idea.
3. How did Jayjones get his nickname?
(a) He made it up himself.
(b) From his mother.
(c) From his ball t-shirt.
(d) From his father.
4. What does D learn that the court system has done?
(a) Approved Flo's adoption request.
(b) Revoked Flo's rights to be a foster mother.
(c) Approved D's real mother to take her.
(d) Decided to send D to her real father in another State.
5. What happens after Tupac recovers from being shot?
(a) He decides to sue the girl who accuses him.
(b) He writes a rap song about racism and the justice system
(c) He is sent to prison.
(d) He moves to California.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Neeka tease D when D returns in a few days with a jump rope?
2. In what movie does Tupac play a starring role?
3. Why might the boys like D better than Neeka or the narrator?
4. How many times was Tupac shot the first time he was shot?
5. What is Neeka's mother like?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)