|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say is the effect of Tash's music?
(a) It made ladies cry.
(b) The lyrics bothered a lot of people.
(c) She does not mention Tash's music.
(d) It enlivened everyone.
2. Why was Albert named as he was?
(a) He looked like he was going to be funny.
(b) He was very light skinned.
(c) He looked very athletic.
(d) He was born looking smart.
3. Who is Tash?
(a) Emmett's father.
(b) A black man shot for no reason in a white neighborhood.
(c) Emmett's older brother who is in jail.
(d) A black minister who is too white.
4. What does D learn that the court system has done?
(a) Decided to send D to her real father in another State.
(b) Revoked Flo's rights to be a foster mother.
(c) Approved Flo's adoption request.
(d) Approved D's real mother to take her.
5. How does D feel about her mother?
(a) She admires her.
(b) She doesn't know her mother.
(c) She hates her.
(d) She has no feelings about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day are Neeka and the narrator outside?
2. What happens after Tupac recovers from being shot?
3. How does Tash's recklessness get him in trouble?
4. Why does Randall not tell his side of the story?
5. Where does Jayjones say black men cannot be caught?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)