|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times was Tupac shot the first time he was shot?
2. Of what is Tash convinced about Sly?
(a) That he is gay.
(b) That he is a racist.
(c) That he is corrupt.
(d) That he is wealthy.
3. What does the narrator say about the evidence against Tupac for sexual assault?
(a) It is overwhelming against Tuapc.
(b) It is scanty.
(c) The narrator does not mention the evidence.
(d) It is overwhelming that the accuser is lying.
4. Why does D obey her foster mother?
(a) She is a very polite girl.
(b) She likes her foster mother.
(c) It is better than living on the street.
(d) She doesn't want to go to a juvenile center.
5. How does the day end in Chapter 1?
(a) The narrator having dinner with her mother.
(b) D teasing Neeka's older brother.
(c) D returning home.
(d) Neeka hurting her ankle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jayjones bring home for the three girls to eat?
2. Why does the narrator call Neeka's second brother a queen?
3. What does the narrator wonder about Tupac and the song about Brenda?
4. In Chapter 1, what are the girls doing in the beginning of the chapter?
5. What does D think one needs to find in life?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)