|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D ask the narrator and Neeka one Friday night?
(a) If they would like to roam with her.
(b) Why Neeka's mother looks down on her.
(c) If Tash was home yet.
(d) If D can come over for dinner.
2. What do Neeka and the narrator decide?
(a) The sidewalk is too cracked to play hopscotch.
(b) Everyone has to learn jump rope on her own.
(c) The baby brother is a lot of trouble.
(d) Jacks are for babies.
3. On what day are Neeka and the narrator outside?
(a) Thanksgiving Day.
(b) The day after Thanksgiving.
(c) Easter Sunday.
(d) Friday before Thanksgiving.
4. What does the narrator say is the effect of Tash's music?
(a) It enlivened everyone.
(b) The lyrics bothered a lot of people.
(c) She does not mention Tash's music.
(d) It made ladies cry.
5. What does the narrator say about the evidence against Tupac for sexual assault?
(a) It is overwhelming against Tuapc.
(b) It is scanty.
(c) The narrator does not mention the evidence.
(d) It is overwhelming that the accuser is lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What habit does the narrator pick up from D that her mother dislikes?
2. When was the first time Tupac was shot?
3. For how long is Tupac sentenced?
4. What happens to the narrator and Neeka in May?
5. For what is Jayjones known?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)