|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Neeka tease D when D returns in a few days with a jump rope?
(a) About liking her only so she can jump rope.
(b) About being an only child.
(c) About having a lot of brothers.
(d) About hanging out with the narrator.
2. What is Neeka's mother like?
(a) She is an alcoholic.
(b) Overbearing but loving.
(c) Stern and unyielding.
(d) She is a drug addict.
3. How does Neeka think she could help Tash out of his legal problems?
(a) By learning the law.
(b) She does not know.
(c) By writing her congress person.
(d) By helping him make better choices.
4. Who took D Foster away before Tupac was shot a second time?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her biological mother.
(c) Her foster mother.
(d) Her father.
5. What does D say about a counselor's statement in a group home?
(a) The counselor says that D is no good.
(b) The counselor says that D's kind of child is a throwaway kid.
(c) The counselor says that D has more potential than any child there.
(d) The counselor says that D is wonderful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect does Tupac's imprisonment have on him?
2. How does the narrator describe the prison guards?
3. Where do the girls walk?
4. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
5. How does Tash refer to himself?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)