|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
(a) She is an only child.
(b) She has one brother and one sister.
(c) She has two brothers.
(d) She has four brothers and a sister.
2. What does D ask one late night when she comes to the narrator's home?
(a) To borrow money.
(b) To have something to eat.
(c) To sleep over.
(d) To get advice from the narrator's mother.
3. How does the narrator feel when Jayjones tells her about pretty girls and eating?
(b) She dislikes Jayjones.
(c) She thinks it is funny.
(d) She feels angry.
4. What is the name of the game Neeka wants to play with a jump rope?
(a) Double Dutch.
(b) Seven jump spin.
(c) London Bridge.
(d) In Two, Out One.
5. What do Neeka and the narrator hear on the radio?
(a) That some white boys beat up a black kid on the ball court.
(b) That Tupac is sentenced to 20 years.
(c) That Tupac has been shot.
(d) That Tupac is acquitted.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Tash expect to be out?
2. Why does Jayjones think he was hassled?
3. What do the three girls have with the jump rope?
4. What do Sly and the other man do at Randall's?
5. How does the day end in Chapter 1?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)