|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality does Neeka want to have?
(b) She does not say.
(d) Sex appeal.
2. According to the narrator what kind of clothes does D wear?
(a) The height of fashion.
(b) Bright ones.
(c) Odd ones.
(d) Raggedy ones.
3. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
(a) Albert Schweitzer.
(b) Albert Louis-Jean.
(c) Albert Brooks.
(d) Albert Einstein.
4. For what was Tupac known?
(a) He was a rock singer.
(b) He was an actor.
(c) He was a football player.
(d) He was a rapper.
5. Upon what does the narrator remark concerning the beautiful day?
(a) She hopes all Neeka's days will be this beautiful.
(b) She can't imagine seeing the day through prison bars.
(c) It is ironic that it is such a beautiful day considering where they are going.
(d) She can't wait for Tupac to get out of prison and experience such a beautiful day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Neeka's second brother's name?`
2. Of what is the rapper Tupac accused?
3. How does the narrator describe the prison guards?
4. Why does Jayjones think black people have been falsely imprisoned?
5. What does the narrator compare herself to regarding her height?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)