|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator feel when Jayjones tells her about pretty girls and eating?
(b) She thinks it is funny.
(c) She feels angry.
(d) She dislikes Jayjones.
2. Why is Tash imprisoned?
(a) As an accomplice to assault and robbery.
(b) As an accomplish to murder.
(c) For illegal drugs.
(d) For assault on a police officer.
3. What happens after Tupac recovers from being shot?
(a) He is sent to prison.
(b) He decides to sue the girl who accuses him.
(c) He writes a rap song about racism and the justice system
(d) He moves to California.
4. What does Neeka want to do?
(a) Become a law or math professor.
(b) Become a model.
(c) Become a rapper like Tupac.
(d) Become an actress.
5. What does Tupac's death force the narrator to consider?
(a) D's bad choices.
(b) D's influence on her life.
(c) Whether guns should be outlawed.
(d) How wonderful life is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What racial heritage is D?
2. To what famous group did Tupac's mother belong?
3. Why does Randall not tell his side of the story?
4. To what does the narrator relate Tupac's arrest?
5. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)