|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does young Albert have to take off his wire-rimmed glasses?
(a) To go through the metal detector.
(b) He doesn't wear glasses.
(c) So he cannot give them to Tash to make a knife out of.
(d) They are fogging up because he is crying.
2. What do the three girls have with the jump rope?
(a) Fights about turns.
(b) Instant rhythm.
(c) Skinned knees.
(d) Stong arms.
3. What happens to the narrator and Neeka in May?
(a) They both turn 16.
(b) They graduate from high school.
(c) They are arrested for loitering.
(d) They both turn 12.
4. According to the narrator what kind of clothes does D wear?
(a) Bright ones.
(b) Raggedy ones.
(c) Odd ones.
(d) The height of fashion.
5. Why does the narrator's mother question her about D?
(a) To make certain that D has enough food.
(b) To find out if D is a classmate.
(c) To ensure she is not the wrong type of person for her daughter to know.
(d) To find out if D is homeless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What habit does the narrator pick up from D that her mother dislikes?
2. What do Neeka and the narrator hear on the radio?
3. What does Neeka's group share?
4. What does Neeka want to do?
5. About what does Neeka complain?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)