|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hassles Jayjones?
(a) A cop.
(b) The mall security guard.
(c) A janitor.
(d) Some older boys.
2. Why does Jayjones think he was hassled?
(a) Because he knocked over a white boy in the ball game.
(b) Because he was going up the down escalator.
(c) Because he is black.
(d) Because he was a smart aleck.
3. What does the narrator say Tash has not lost?
(a) His swagger or energy.
(b) His stutter.
(c) His depressed shuffling.
(d) Any weight.
4. How does Neeka think she could help Tash out of his legal problems?
(a) She does not know.
(b) By learning the law.
(c) By helping him make better choices.
(d) By writing her congress person.
5. For how long is Tupac sentenced?
(a) 60 days.
(b) 2 years.
(c) Up to 4 1/2 years.
(d) 1 year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jayjones say about black men?
2. What is D allowed to do during the day?
3. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
4. For what is Jayjones known?
5. What does Neeka think Jayjones should do?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)