|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tash's visitors have to go through?
(a) A metal detector.
(b) A lecture on the justice system.
(c) A brief lecture on what they can and can't do.
(d) A strip search.
2. What happens to Tupac when Chapter 10 opens?
(a) He is let out of jail early.
(b) He learns his brother is arrested.
(c) He is sentenced to more time because of hitting a guard.
(d) He is attacked and severely injured in prison.
3. What did Tupac do while he was in jail?
(a) Get a college degree.
(b) Play basketball for the prison team.
(c) Release an album.
(d) Write a book.
4. Why was Albert named as he was?
(a) He was very light skinned.
(b) He was born looking smart.
(c) He looked like he was going to be funny.
(d) He looked very athletic.
5. What do Neeka and the narrator decide?
(a) The sidewalk is too cracked to play hopscotch.
(b) Everyone has to learn jump rope on her own.
(c) The baby brother is a lot of trouble.
(d) Jacks are for babies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tash say he will repay?
2. Where do the girls walk?
3. What does Neeka's group share?
4. What does Jayjones say about black men?
5. In what movie does Tupac play a starring role?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)