|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Jayjones been exercising?
(a) No where.
(b) On the escalator in the mall.
(c) He snuck into a YMCA.
(d) In the park.
2. For what is Jayjones known?
(a) Playing basketball.
(b) Being a straight A student.
(c) Playing football.
(d) Having a car.
3. To what point does the narration move forward in Chapter 10?
(a) Three years later.
(b) Two years later.
(c) The next May.
4. What does the narrator say is the loudest sound in the world?
(a) The sound of a mother crying for her imprisoned son.
(b) The soft sound of prison gates locking.
(c) The sound of the silence while waiting to be called in to see Tash.
(d) The sound of a grown man crying from abuse in prison.
5. What do Tash's visitors have to go through?
(a) A strip search.
(b) A brief lecture on what they can and can't do.
(c) A metal detector.
(d) A lecture on the justice system.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does D obey her foster mother?
2. What does D ask the narrator and Neeka one Friday night?
3. Why does Jayjones think he was hassled?
4. For what was Tupac known?
5. What does Brenda do with her baby in a song?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)