|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hassles Jayjones?
(a) The mall security guard.
(b) A janitor.
(c) Some older boys.
(d) A cop.
2. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
(a) Albert Brooks.
(b) Albert Einstein.
(c) Albert Louis-Jean.
(d) Albert Schweitzer.
3. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
4. What does Neeka's group share?
(a) A large, picnic-style lunch.
(b) Anger towards Tash for getting in there.
(d) The prison food.
5. What does the narrator say is the loudest sound in the world?
(a) The sound of a grown man crying from abuse in prison.
(b) The soft sound of prison gates locking.
(c) The sound of the silence while waiting to be called in to see Tash.
(d) The sound of a mother crying for her imprisoned son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's mother like?
2. Where do the girls walk?
3. How did Jayjones get his nickname?
4. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
5. What does Neeka want to do?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)