|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say Tash has not lost?
(a) His stutter.
(b) Any weight.
(c) His depressed shuffling.
(d) His swagger or energy.
2. Where do D, Neeka and the narrator get off the bus?
(a) At D's cousin's house.
(b) At a friend's house where there is a party.
(c) Near a dark city park.
(d) At the mall.
3. About what does Neeka complain?
(a) Her mother making her come with them.
(b) Her brother doing something to get in prison.
(c) The way her mother pays more attention to her brothers.
(d) Her noisy family.
4. What shocks D's friends?
(a) That she doesn't care that Tupac is shot.
(b) That she is leaving the city.
(c) To learn she is so impoverished.
(d) That she swears at the white policeman.
5. What habit does the narrator pick up from D that her mother dislikes?
(a) Talking about boys all the time.
(b) Eating sweets before dinner.
(c) Listening to Tupac's music.
(d) Saying the word ain't.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
2. For what is Jayjones known?
3. What does Neeka fear?
4. How does Neeka think she could help Tash out of his legal problems?
5. What does Neeka want to do?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)