|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jayjones think will not help racism?
(a) Letting the white boys win the basketball pickup game.
(b) The cops stopping black men for no reason.
(c) A suit and college degree.
(d) The class on racism that is required in school.
2. Why are the narrator and Neeka jealous of D right off?
(a) Her freedom to roam the city.
(b) Her coppery hair.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her large family.
3. What is the narrator doing when she says she feels whole for the first time?
(a) Snorting cocaine.
(b) Standing on the stage in the amphitheater.
(c) Singing for the party guests.
(d) Dancing with a very handsome young man.
4. Who watches the three girls jump rope?
(a) The narrator's mother.
(b) The younger girls.
(c) Neeka's mother.
(d) The older boys.
5. How did Tupac feel about his mother?
(a) He hated her.
(b) He didn't respect her.
(c) He was indifferent to her.
(d) He loved her very much.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long is Tupac sentenced?
2. Where do D, Neeka and the narrator get off the bus?
3. How does D feel about her mother?
4. How does Neeka think she could help Tash out of his legal problems?
5. What does Neeka's group share?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)