|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do D, Neeka and the narrator get off the bus?
(a) At D's cousin's house.
(b) At the mall.
(c) At a friend's house where there is a party.
(d) Near a dark city park.
2. Where does the narrator go with Miss Irene one Saturday in the summer?
(a) To visit Tash in prison.
(b) To the amphiteater where she had such an emotional experience.
(c) To see Neeka's father in a hospital.
(d) To interview at a college.
3. Where does D tell them they are going?
(a) She does not tell them.
(b) Back to her house after dinner.
(c) No where.
(d) D decides they should just stay in after dinner.
4. What did confused people label Albert's namesake according to the narrator?
(a) He is a hero.
(b) He is a star athlete.
(c) He is a genius.
(d) He is a racist.
5. For what was Tupac known?
(a) He was an actor.
(b) He was a rapper.
(c) He was a football player.
(d) He was a rock singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Neeka tease D when D returns in a few days with a jump rope?
2. How long have Neeka and the narrator known each other?
3. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
4. Why have the narrator and Neeka not gone to visit D at her house?
5. Why does D obey her foster mother?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)