|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tupac do while he was in jail?
(a) Release an album.
(b) Write a book.
(c) Get a college degree.
(d) Play basketball for the prison team.
2. What does Tupac's death force the narrator to consider?
(a) Whether guns should be outlawed.
(b) D's bad choices.
(c) D's influence on her life.
(d) How wonderful life is.
3. How did Jayjones get his nickname?
(a) From his father.
(b) He made it up himself.
(c) From his mother.
(d) From his ball t-shirt.
4. Why does the narrator's mother question her about D?
(a) To ensure she is not the wrong type of person for her daughter to know.
(b) To find out if D is homeless.
(c) To make certain that D has enough food.
(d) To find out if D is a classmate.
5. What do the three girls have with the jump rope?
(a) Skinned knees.
(b) Fights about turns.
(c) Instant rhythm.
(d) Stong arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Neeka think she could help Tash out of his legal problems?
2. Who is Digital Underground?
3. How long have Neeka and the narrator known each other?
4. Where does the narrator go with Miss Irene one Saturday in the summer?
5. What does Mama ask about D and her family?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)