|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why have several colleges contacted Jayjones?
(a) Because of his athletic skills.
(b) Because of his high SAT scores.
(c) No colleges have shown interest in Jayjones.
(d) Because of his high grade point average.
2. What happens to the narrator and Neeka in May?
(a) They are arrested for loitering.
(b) They both turn 12.
(c) They both turn 16.
(d) They graduate from high school.
3. What habit does the narrator pick up from D that her mother dislikes?
(a) Eating sweets before dinner.
(b) Talking about boys all the time.
(c) Saying the word ain't.
(d) Listening to Tupac's music.
4. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
(c) Happy and outgoing.
(d) Quiet and reserved.
5. Why is Tash in jail?
(a) An unnamed crime.
(b) Gang fighting.
(c) House burglary.
(d) Armed robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watches the three girls jump rope?
2. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
3. How do the narrator and Neeka feel about D?
4. What shocks D's friends?
5. Why do Neeka and the narrator quit what they are doing?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)