|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jayjones get his nickname?
(a) From his ball t-shirt.
(b) From his father.
(c) From his mother.
(d) He made it up himself.
2. What does Jayjones tell D about pretty girls and eating?
(a) Pretty girls don't like fries.
(b) Pretty girls eat wings.
(c) Pretty girls eat sandwiches.
(d) Eating fish makes pretty girls even better looking.
3. Where does the narrator go with Miss Irene one Saturday in the summer?
(a) To see Neeka's father in a hospital.
(b) To the amphiteater where she had such an emotional experience.
(c) To visit Tash in prison.
(d) To interview at a college.
4. What does Jayjones say about black men?
(a) They need to learn to get along in white society.
(b) They should hunt just as they are hunted.
(c) They should leave the United States.
(d) They are hunted.
5. Of what is the rapper Tupac accused?
(a) Sexually abusing a young woman.
(b) Killing a taxi driver accidentally.
(c) Obscene lyrics.
(d) Income tax evasion.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what point does the narration move forward in Chapter 10?
2. What is it about the East Side train that makes the narrator and Neeka's family uneasy?
3. To what famous group did Tupac's mother belong?
4. Who is Tash?
5. How does D feel about her mother?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)