|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is the rapper Tupac accused?
(a) Income tax evasion.
(b) Sexually abusing a young woman.
(c) Obscene lyrics.
(d) Killing a taxi driver accidentally.
2. What is D allowed to do during the day?
(a) Go to school and stay for after school activities.
(b) She is not allowed to do anything, she is on house arrest.
(c) Go anywhere on the bus.
(d) Only go to school and come home.
3. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
(a) Happy and outgoing.
(d) Quiet and reserved.
4. What school does Jayjones attend?
(a) Washington School for the Arts.
(b) Lincoln High.
(c) Grady High School.
(d) He is out of school.
5. Where do D, Neeka and the narrator get off the bus?
(a) Near a dark city park.
(b) At a friend's house where there is a party.
(c) At D's cousin's house.
(d) At the mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Neeka want to do?
2. How does Neeka's mother feel about D when she first meets her?
3. How does the day end in Chapter 1?
4. What is the name of the game Neeka wants to play with a jump rope?
5. Where does the narrator go with Miss Irene one Saturday in the summer?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)