|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Neeka complain?
(a) The way her mother pays more attention to her brothers.
(b) Her mother making her come with them.
(c) Her brother doing something to get in prison.
(d) Her noisy family.
2. Where does Jayjones say black men cannot be caught?
(a) In expensive cars.
(b) Anywhere outside of their front door.
(c) In white nightclubs.
(d) In white neighborhoods.
3. What school does Jayjones attend?
(a) Washington School for the Arts.
(b) Grady High School.
(c) Lincoln High.
(d) He is out of school.
4. What does D think one needs to find in life?
(a) A way to get around the system.
(b) A kind boyfriend.
(c) A big purpose.
(d) A lot of friends.
5. How long have Neeka and the narrator known each other?
(a) Six months.
(b) Since they were babies.
(c) Four years.
(d) For two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D say is the reason she came to the block where Neeka and the narrator are?
2. Who arrives with swollen eyes from crying?
3. What does the narrator say Tash has not lost?
4. Why might the boys like D better than Neeka or the narrator?
5. How does Tash refer to himself?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)