|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Tupac feel about his mother?
(a) He was indifferent to her.
(b) He didn't respect her.
(c) He loved her very much.
(d) He hated her.
2. What is the narrator always doing?
(a) Drawing pictures.
(b) Talking on the phone.
(d) Playing basketball.
3. What do Neeka and the narrator decide?
(a) The sidewalk is too cracked to play hopscotch.
(b) Jacks are for babies.
(c) The baby brother is a lot of trouble.
(d) Everyone has to learn jump rope on her own.
4. What does D ask the narrator and Neeka one Friday night?
(a) If D can come over for dinner.
(b) Why Neeka's mother looks down on her.
(c) If they would like to roam with her.
(d) If Tash was home yet.
5. What is behind the picture from the narrator's mother?
(a) A letter from her father.
(b) 20 dollars.
(c) 10 dollars.
(d) A letter to her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator endure in order to get to where they are going?
2. What did Tupac's shooting cause some people to call him?
3. What does the narrator say is the loudest sound in the world?
4. To what does the narrator relate Tupac's arrest?
5. Why might the boys like D better than Neeka or the narrator?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)