|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Jayjones accuse Neeka?
(a) Of wanting him to become too white.
(b) Of sounding like their mother.
(c) Of doing something that made the cop bother him.
(d) Of wanting him to be someone he is not.
2. What does Jayjones bring home for the three girls to eat?
(a) Hamburgers and fries.
(b) Fish and chips.
(c) Fried chicken.
(d) Cuban sandwiches.
3. What racial heritage is D?
4. What do Neeka and the narrator hear on the radio?
(a) That some white boys beat up a black kid on the ball court.
(b) That Tupac is acquitted.
(c) That Tupac is sentenced to 20 years.
(d) That Tupac has been shot.
5. What does Tupac's death force the narrator to consider?
(a) D's influence on her life.
(b) Whether guns should be outlawed.
(c) How wonderful life is.
(d) D's bad choices.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the first time Tupac was shot?
2. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
3. What school does Jayjones attend?
4. In Chapter 4, what regret does the narrator's mother express?
5. For what is Jayjones known?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)