|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator always doing?
(b) Drawing pictures.
(c) Talking on the phone.
(d) Playing basketball.
2. How did the narrator see Tupac?
(a) As a hero and survivor.
(b) As a truly great ball player.
(c) As someone who wrote hateful songs.
(d) As a violent gang member.
3. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
4. What did confused people label Albert's namesake according to the narrator?
(a) He is a genius.
(b) He is a hero.
(c) He is a star athlete.
(d) He is a racist.
5. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
(a) Albert Brooks.
(b) Albert Schweitzer.
(c) Albert Louis-Jean.
(d) Albert Einstein.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's mother like?
2. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
3. In Chapter 4, what regret does the narrator's mother express?
4. Why do Neeka and the narrator quit what they are doing?
5. Of what is the rapper Tupac accused?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)