|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does D obey her foster mother?
(a) It is better than living on the street.
(b) She doesn't want to go to a juvenile center.
(c) She is a very polite girl.
(d) She likes her foster mother.
2. How did Jayjones get his nickname?
(a) He made it up himself.
(b) From his mother.
(c) From his father.
(d) From his ball t-shirt.
3. What habit does the narrator pick up from D that her mother dislikes?
(a) Listening to Tupac's music.
(b) Eating sweets before dinner.
(c) Saying the word ain't.
(d) Talking about boys all the time.
4. About how old were the three girl friends when Tupac was shot?
(a) About fourteen.
(b) About twelve.
(c) About ten.
(d) About nine.
5. What does Mama ask about D and her family?
(a) If they are wealthy.
(b) If they go to church.
(c) Where they came from and what they are like.
(d) If they know Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what are the girls doing in the beginning of the chapter?
2. What shocks D's friends?
3. What racial heritage is D?
4. To what famous group did Tupac's mother belong?
5. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)