|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is D allowed to do during the day?
(a) Go to school and stay for after school activities.
(b) Only go to school and come home.
(c) Go anywhere on the bus.
(d) She is not allowed to do anything, she is on house arrest.
2. What did Tupac's shooting cause some people to call him?
(a) A gangster.
(b) A drug runner.
(c) A hate mongrel.
(d) An unlucky dude.
3. What do the three girls have with the jump rope?
(a) Fights about turns.
(b) Stong arms.
(c) Skinned knees.
(d) Instant rhythm.
4. Why was Albert named as he was?
(a) He was very light skinned.
(b) He was born looking smart.
(c) He looked very athletic.
(d) He looked like he was going to be funny.
5. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
(a) He was born with a brain disorder.
(b) He died young.
(c) He was really black.
(d) He was not a nice man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does D obey her foster mother?
2. What are Neeka and the narrator doing?
3. What did confused people label Albert's namesake according to the narrator?
4. Why have the narrator and Neeka not gone to visit D at her house?
5. What does the narrator wonder about Tupac and the song about Brenda?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)