|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did confused people label Albert's namesake according to the narrator?
(a) He is a racist.
(b) He is a hero.
(c) He is a star athlete.
(d) He is a genius.
2. Where has Jayjones been exercising?
(a) He snuck into a YMCA.
(b) No where.
(c) On the escalator in the mall.
(d) In the park.
3. To what famous group did Tupac's mother belong?
(a) The Black Panthers.
(b) Students for a Democractic Society.
(c) The Hell's Angels.
(d) The Bloods.
4. Who watches the three girls jump rope?
(a) The younger girls.
(b) The narrator's mother.
(c) The older boys.
(d) Neeka's mother.
5. What does the narrator think Mama is thinking of when Mama looks sadly out the window?
(a) Of the family the Mama was raised in.
(b) Of what could have been.
(c) Of the narrator's father.
(d) Of getting out of that neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator wonder about Tupac and the song about Brenda?
2. For what was Tupac known?
3. What are Neeka and the narrator doing?
4. Who is Digital Underground?
5. Why does Jayjones think he was hassled?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)