|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What habit does the narrator pick up from D that her mother dislikes?
(a) Eating sweets before dinner.
(b) Talking about boys all the time.
(c) Listening to Tupac's music.
(d) Saying the word ain't.
2. In Chapter 4, what regret does the narrator's mother express?
(a) That the narrator's father does not live with them.
(b) That she never had a son.
(c) That her family lives so far away.
(d) That she has to work so much.
3. How did Tupac feel about his mother?
(a) He was indifferent to her.
(b) He hated her.
(c) He loved her very much.
(d) He didn't respect her.
4. What is D allowed to do during the day?
(a) Go to school and stay for after school activities.
(b) She is not allowed to do anything, she is on house arrest.
(c) Go anywhere on the bus.
(d) Only go to school and come home.
5. What is the narrator always doing?
(b) Talking on the phone.
(c) Drawing pictures.
(d) Playing basketball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Neeka and the narrator doing?
2. What did confused people label Albert's namesake according to the narrator?
3. Why does the narrator's mother question her about D?
4. For what is Jayjones known?
5. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)