|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the narrator see Tupac?
(a) As a truly great ball player.
(b) As a violent gang member.
(c) As someone who wrote hateful songs.
(d) As a hero and survivor.
2. What racial heritage is D?
3. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
4. How long have Neeka and the narrator known each other?
(a) For two years.
(b) Since they were babies.
(c) Six months.
(d) Four years.
5. What do the three girls have with the jump rope?
(a) Instant rhythm.
(b) Fights about turns.
(c) Skinned knees.
(d) Stong arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the narrator and Neeka know each other?
2. How does the day end in Chapter 1?
3. What did Tupac do while he was in jail?
4. What does Tupac's death force the narrator to consider?
5. What does the narrator think Mama is thinking of when Mama looks sadly out the window?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)