|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Jayjones accuse Neeka?
(a) Of sounding like their mother.
(b) Of doing something that made the cop bother him.
(c) Of wanting him to be someone he is not.
(d) Of wanting him to become too white.
2. Why do Neeka and the narrator quit what they are doing?
(a) Neeka has to change her baby brother's diaper.
(b) The ice cream truck pulls up.
(c) Neeka's mother calls her home.
(d) The kids won't listen to them.
3. What is D's foster mother's name?
4. What does D think one needs to find in life?
(a) A way to get around the system.
(b) A lot of friends.
(c) A kind boyfriend.
(d) A big purpose.
5. What do Neeka and the narrator decide?
(a) The sidewalk is too cracked to play hopscotch.
(b) Everyone has to learn jump rope on her own.
(c) The baby brother is a lot of trouble.
(d) Jacks are for babies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Jayjones been exercising?
2. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
3. For what is Jayjones known?
4. What does Mama ask about D and her family?
5. Of what is the rapper Tupac accused?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)