|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the game Neeka wants to play with a jump rope?
(a) Seven jump spin.
(b) London Bridge.
(c) Double Dutch.
(d) In Two, Out One.
2. How did Jayjones get his nickname?
(a) From his mother.
(b) From his ball t-shirt.
(c) From his father.
(d) He made it up himself.
3. What does Jayjones bring home for the three girls to eat?
(a) Cuban sandwiches.
(b) Hamburgers and fries.
(c) Fried chicken.
(d) Fish and chips.
4. How does the day end in Chapter 1?
(a) D returning home.
(b) D teasing Neeka's older brother.
(c) Neeka hurting her ankle.
(d) The narrator having dinner with her mother.
5. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
(a) To the winter of 1994.
(b) To the summer of 1995.
(c) To the summer of 1994.
(d) To the spring of 1993.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school does Jayjones attend?
2. Why might the boys like D better than Neeka or the narrator?
3. Who arrives with swollen eyes from crying?
4. Why does D obey her foster mother?
5. How did Tupac feel about his mother?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)