|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Tupac feel about his mother?
(a) He loved her very much.
(b) He was indifferent to her.
(c) He didn't respect her.
(d) He hated her.
2. What racial heritage is D?
3. How does the narrator feel when Jayjones tells her about pretty girls and eating?
(a) She thinks it is funny.
(b) She dislikes Jayjones.
(d) She feels angry.
4. What do Neeka and the narrator hear on the radio?
(a) That Tupac has been shot.
(b) That Tupac is sentenced to 20 years.
(c) That some white boys beat up a black kid on the ball court.
(d) That Tupac is acquitted.
5. Where has Jayjones been exercising?
(a) On the escalator in the mall.
(b) He snuck into a YMCA.
(c) No where.
(d) In the park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tupac's death force the narrator to consider?
2. What does Neeka think Jayjones should do?
3. What is the narrator's mother like?
4. About how old were the three girl friends when Tupac was shot?
5. What is the narrator always doing?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)