|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day are Neeka and the narrator outside?
(a) The day after Thanksgiving.
(b) Easter Sunday.
(c) Thanksgiving Day.
(d) Friday before Thanksgiving.
2. Of what is the rapper Tupac accused?
(a) Sexually abusing a young woman.
(b) Killing a taxi driver accidentally.
(c) Income tax evasion.
(d) Obscene lyrics.
3. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
(a) Albert Einstein.
(b) Albert Brooks.
(c) Albert Schweitzer.
(d) Albert Louis-Jean.
4. How many times was Tupac shot the first time he was shot?
5. Why are the narrator and Neeka jealous of D right off?
(a) Her coppery hair.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her freedom to roam the city.
(d) Her large family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the narrator and Neeka feel about D?
2. Who took D Foster away before Tupac was shot a second time?
3. How does Neeka's mother feel about D when she first meets her?
4. How did Tupac feel about his mother?
5. What does Mama ask about D and her family?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)