|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Albert named as he was?
(a) He was very light skinned.
(b) He looked like he was going to be funny.
(c) He looked very athletic.
(d) He was born looking smart.
2. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
(a) He died young.
(b) He was not a nice man.
(c) He was born with a brain disorder.
(d) He was really black.
3. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
(a) Living with his father.
(b) In Washington, D.C.
(c) In jail.
(d) The book doesn't say.
4. In Chapter 1, what are the girls doing in the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Watching music videos.
(b) Watching a basketball game.
(c) Listening to the radio.
(d) Watching gangs fight on the street.
5. Why does the narrator's mother question her about D?
(a) To ensure she is not the wrong type of person for her daughter to know.
(b) To find out if D is a classmate.
(c) To find out if D is homeless.
(d) To make certain that D has enough food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator call Neeka's second brother a queen?
2. What does the narrator wonder about Tupac and the song about Brenda?
3. Who watches the three girls jump rope?
4. For what was Tupac known?
5. What does D think one needs to find in life?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)