|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Albert named as he was?
(a) He was born looking smart.
(b) He looked very athletic.
(c) He looked like he was going to be funny.
(d) He was very light skinned.
2. What does Neeka think Jayjones should do?
(a) Give up basketball.
(b) Join the Army.
(c) Join the Marines.
(d) Work hard at his basketball.
3. Who hassles Jayjones?
(a) A cop.
(b) The mall security guard.
(c) A janitor.
(d) Some older boys.
4. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
(a) To the summer of 1994.
(b) To the spring of 1993.
(c) To the winter of 1994.
(d) To the summer of 1995.
5. How does Neeka's mother feel about D when she first meets her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is D's foster mother's name?
2. Why does D obey her foster mother?
3. What reputation does the narrator have?
4. In what movie does Tupac play a starring role?
5. Who watches the three girls jump rope?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)