|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the first time Tupac was shot?
(a) November, 1994.
(b) December, 1995.
(c) August, 1992.
(d) October, 1993.
2. Where has Jayjones been exercising?
(a) He snuck into a YMCA.
(b) No where.
(c) In the park.
(d) On the escalator in the mall.
3. How did the narrator see Tupac?
(a) As a violent gang member.
(b) As a hero and survivor.
(c) As someone who wrote hateful songs.
(d) As a truly great ball player.
4. About how old were the three girl friends when Tupac was shot?
(a) About nine.
(b) About twelve.
(c) About fourteen.
(d) About ten.
5. What do Neeka and the narrator decide?
(a) The sidewalk is too cracked to play hopscotch.
(b) Jacks are for babies.
(c) The baby brother is a lot of trouble.
(d) Everyone has to learn jump rope on her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks D's friends?
2. What are Neeka and the narrator doing?
3. Who watches the three girls jump rope?
4. On what day are Neeka and the narrator outside?
5. Why does the narrator's mother question her about D?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)