|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
2. What does Tupac's death force the narrator to consider?
(a) Whether guns should be outlawed.
(b) D's influence on her life.
(c) D's bad choices.
(d) How wonderful life is.
3. What is the narrator always doing?
(a) Drawing pictures.
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Talking on the phone.
4. Why was Albert named as he was?
(a) He looked very athletic.
(b) He looked like he was going to be funny.
(c) He was born looking smart.
(d) He was very light skinned.
5. How does D feel about her mother?
(a) She admires her.
(b) She hates her.
(c) She doesn't know her mother.
(d) She has no feelings about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think Mama is thinking of when Mama looks sadly out the window?
2. Why does D obey her foster mother?
3. How do the narrator and Neeka feel about D?
4. What did Tupac's shooting cause some people to call him?
5. How did Jayjones get his nickname?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)