|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the first time Tupac was shot?
(a) October, 1993.
(b) December, 1995.
(c) August, 1992.
(d) November, 1994.
2. What is Neeka's mother like?
(a) She is a drug addict.
(b) Overbearing but loving.
(c) Stern and unyielding.
(d) She is an alcoholic.
3. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
4. Why was Albert named as he was?
(a) He was very light skinned.
(b) He was born looking smart.
(c) He looked very athletic.
(d) He looked like he was going to be funny.
5. What is D's foster mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watches the three girls jump rope?
2. What does D think one needs to find in life?
3. Why do Neeka and the narrator quit what they are doing?
4. What is the narrator always doing?
5. What does D say is the reason she came to the block where Neeka and the narrator are?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)