|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the three girls have with the jump rope?
(a) Instant rhythm.
(b) Stong arms.
(c) Skinned knees.
(d) Fights about turns.
2. About how old were the three girl friends when Tupac was shot?
(a) About ten.
(b) About nine.
(c) About twelve.
(d) About fourteen.
3. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
(a) He died young.
(b) He was not a nice man.
(c) He was really black.
(d) He was born with a brain disorder.
4. What does Mama ask about D and her family?
(a) If they go to church.
(b) If they are wealthy.
(c) If they know Jesus.
(d) Where they came from and what they are like.
5. Who watches the three girls jump rope?
(a) The older boys.
(b) The narrator's mother.
(c) The younger girls.
(d) Neeka's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
2. How do the narrator and Neeka feel about D?
3. When was the first time Tupac was shot?
4. Why was Albert named as he was?
5. How does the narrator feel when Jayjones tells her about pretty girls and eating?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)