|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
2. What does D think one needs to find in life?
(a) A lot of friends.
(b) A way to get around the system.
(c) A kind boyfriend.
(d) A big purpose.
3. For what is Jayjones known?
(a) Playing football.
(b) Being a straight A student.
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Having a car.
4. Who watches the three girls jump rope?
(a) The older boys.
(b) The younger girls.
(c) Neeka's mother.
(d) The narrator's mother.
5. What do the three girls have with the jump rope?
(a) Instant rhythm.
(b) Skinned knees.
(c) Fights about turns.
(d) Stong arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the first time Tupac was shot?
2. In what condition is Jayjones when he arrives?
3. How does Neeka's mother feel about D when she first meets her?
4. What did Tupac do while he was in jail?
5. What does Tupac's death force the narrator to consider?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)