|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
(c) Quiet and reserved.
(d) Happy and outgoing.
2. What racial heritage is D?
3. About how old were the three girl friends when Tupac was shot?
(a) About twelve.
(b) About nine.
(c) About fourteen.
(d) About ten.
4. What does Neeka think Jayjones should do?
(a) Work hard at his basketball.
(b) Join the Army.
(c) Join the Marines.
(d) Give up basketball.
5. Who hassles Jayjones?
(a) A janitor.
(b) The mall security guard.
(c) Some older boys.
(d) A cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks D's friends?
2. What does the narrator wonder about Tupac and the song about Brenda?
3. For what was Tupac known?
4. Why was Albert named as he was?
5. When was the first time Tupac was shot?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)