|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the first time Tupac was shot?
(a) November, 1994.
(b) August, 1992.
(c) December, 1995.
(d) October, 1993.
2. For what is Jayjones known?
(a) Having a car.
(b) Being a straight A student.
(c) Playing football.
(d) Playing basketball.
3. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
(a) The book doesn't say.
(b) Living with his father.
(c) In Washington, D.C.
(d) In jail.
4. Why have the narrator and Neeka not gone to visit D at her house?
(a) They aren't allowed to leave the block.
(b) They have never wanted to visit D.
(c) D won't let them see where she lives.
(d) They don't have money for the bus.
5. How does the day end in Chapter 1?
(a) D teasing Neeka's older brother.
(b) Neeka hurting her ankle.
(c) D returning home.
(d) The narrator having dinner with her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jayjones bring home for the three girls to eat?
2. Why does the narrator's mother question her about D?
3. Who took D Foster away before Tupac was shot a second time?
4. What racial heritage is D?
5. What did confused people label Albert's namesake according to the narrator?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)