|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Neeka and the narrator doing?
(a) Teaching kids to jump rope.
(b) Playing hopscotch.
(c) Sitting on the stoop talking.
(d) Playing jacks.
2. About what is the newspaper article that Mama is reading?
(a) A new set of posh condos being built down the street.
(b) About the inequality of the races in college success.
(c) Of the hisher rent limits being considered.
(d) Tupac's trial.
3. What did Tupac do while he was in jail?
(a) Play basketball for the prison team.
(b) Get a college degree.
(c) Release an album.
(d) Write a book.
4. What is D's biggest dream?
(a) She will become a movie star.
(b) She will marry a wealthy man.
(c) She will go to college.
(d) Her biological mother will come for her.
5. How does the narrator feel when Jayjones tells her about pretty girls and eating?
(a) She dislikes Jayjones.
(b) She feels angry.
(d) She thinks it is funny.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times was Tupac shot the first time he was shot?
2. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
3. Why does D obey her foster mother?
4. According to the narrator what kind of clothes does D wear?
5. For what was Tupac known?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)