|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does D feel about her mother?
(a) She admires her.
(b) She has no feelings about her.
(c) She hates her.
(d) She doesn't know her mother.
2. What did Tupac do while he was in jail?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Get a college degree.
(c) Play basketball for the prison team.
(d) Release an album.
3. Why have the narrator and Neeka not gone to visit D at her house?
(a) D won't let them see where she lives.
(b) They don't have money for the bus.
(c) They have never wanted to visit D.
(d) They aren't allowed to leave the block.
4. What do Neeka and the narrator hear on the radio?
(a) That Tupac is acquitted.
(b) That Tupac is sentenced to 20 years.
(c) That some white boys beat up a black kid on the ball court.
(d) That Tupac has been shot.
5. What did Tupac's shooting cause some people to call him?
(a) A drug runner.
(b) An unlucky dude.
(c) A gangster.
(d) A hate mongrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D say is the reason she came to the block where Neeka and the narrator are?
2. What does Tupac's death force the narrator to consider?
3. How does Neeka's mother feel about D when she first meets her?
4. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
5. Why does the narrator call Neeka's second brother a queen?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)