|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 through 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Neeka's mother feel about D when she first meets her?
2. What is D allowed to do during the day?
(a) Go anywhere on the bus.
(b) Only go to school and come home.
(c) Go to school and stay for after school activities.
(d) She is not allowed to do anything, she is on house arrest.
3. What do Neeka and the narrator decide?
(a) Jacks are for babies.
(b) Everyone has to learn jump rope on her own.
(c) The sidewalk is too cracked to play hopscotch.
(d) The baby brother is a lot of trouble.
4. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
(a) Happy and outgoing.
(c) Quiet and reserved.
5. On what day are Neeka and the narrator outside?
(a) Thanksgiving Day.
(b) Easter Sunday.
(c) The day after Thanksgiving.
(d) Friday before Thanksgiving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the three girls have with the jump rope?
2. What does Mama ask about D and her family?
3. Where has Jayjones been exercising?
4. Why have the narrator and Neeka not gone to visit D at her house?
5. Why have several colleges contacted Jayjones?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)