|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
(a) He was not a nice man.
(b) He was really black.
(c) He died young.
(d) He was born with a brain disorder.
2. What is the narrator always doing?
(a) Playing basketball.
(b) Talking on the phone.
(c) Drawing pictures.
3. What does Jayjones bring home for the three girls to eat?
(a) Hamburgers and fries.
(b) Fish and chips.
(c) Fried chicken.
(d) Cuban sandwiches.
4. Why have the narrator and Neeka not gone to visit D at her house?
(a) D won't let them see where she lives.
(b) They aren't allowed to leave the block.
(c) They have never wanted to visit D.
(d) They don't have money for the bus.
5. According to the narrator what kind of clothes does D wear?
(a) The height of fashion.
(b) Bright ones.
(c) Raggedy ones.
(d) Odd ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
2. How do the narrator and Neeka know each other?
3. How do the narrator and Neeka feel about D?
4. How many children are in Neeka's family?
5. What does Jayjones tell D about pretty girls and eating?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)