|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the three girls have with the jump rope?
(a) Fights about turns.
(b) Skinned knees.
(c) Stong arms.
(d) Instant rhythm.
2. What does Brenda do with her baby in a song?
(a) Lets the father take it.
(b) Gives it up for adoption.
(c) Throws it in the garbage can.
(d) Raises it by herself.
3. What is D's foster mother's name?
4. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
(a) Albert Einstein.
(b) Albert Louis-Jean.
(c) Albert Brooks.
(d) Albert Schweitzer.
5. For what was Tupac known?
(a) He was an actor.
(b) He was a rock singer.
(c) He was a rapper.
(d) He was a football player.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have Neeka and the narrator known each other?
2. Who took D Foster away before Tupac was shot a second time?
3. How did Jayjones get his nickname?
4. What is the narrator's mother like?
5. Why is Tash in jail?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)