|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tupac do while he was in jail?
(a) Get a college degree.
(b) Write a book.
(c) Play basketball for the prison team.
(d) Release an album.
2. What is the narrator always doing?
(a) Talking on the phone.
(b) Playing basketball.
(c) Drawing pictures.
3. What is the name of the game Neeka wants to play with a jump rope?
(a) Seven jump spin.
(b) Double Dutch.
(c) In Two, Out One.
(d) London Bridge.
4. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
(a) To the spring of 1993.
(b) To the summer of 1995.
(c) To the summer of 1994.
(d) To the winter of 1994.
5. In Chapter 1, what are the girls doing in the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Listening to the radio.
(b) Watching gangs fight on the street.
(c) Watching music videos.
(d) Watching a basketball game.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the day end in Chapter 1?
2. How does D feel about her mother?
3. What reputation does the narrator have?
4. What does Jayjones tell D about pretty girls and eating?
5. How many times was Tupac shot the first time he was shot?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)