|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the narrator call Neeka's second brother a queen?
(a) He waves at cars like he is the Queen of England.
(b) To indicate he is gay.
(c) He likes to dress in female clothing but he dates women.
(d) Because it makes him angry and he is fun to tease.
2. What did Tupac's shooting cause some people to call him?
(a) A hate mongrel.
(b) A drug runner.
(c) A gangster.
(d) An unlucky dude.
3. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
(c) Quiet and reserved.
(d) Happy and outgoing.
4. How does Neeka's mother feel about D when she first meets her?
5. What does the narrator wonder about Tupac and the song about Brenda?
(a) If Tupac was thinking of his own mother.
(b) If Tupac was the father of the baby.
(c) She doesn't really connect his personal life with the song.
(d) If Tupac was found in a garbage can.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is D's foster mother's name?
2. What reputation does the narrator have?
3. What makes the narrator jealous of D?
4. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
5. How do the narrator and Neeka feel about D?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)