|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the narrator and Neeka feel about D?
(a) Very fond.
(b) Don't like her.
(d) Snobbish towards her.
2. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
(a) She has two brothers.
(b) She has one brother and one sister.
(c) She has four brothers and a sister.
(d) She is an only child.
3. What did confused people label Albert's namesake according to the narrator?
(a) He is a racist.
(b) He is a hero.
(c) He is a star athlete.
(d) He is a genius.
4. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
(a) To the summer of 1995.
(b) To the winter of 1994.
(c) To the summer of 1994.
(d) To the spring of 1993.
5. What is D allowed to do during the day?
(a) She is not allowed to do anything, she is on house arrest.
(b) Only go to school and come home.
(c) Go anywhere on the bus.
(d) Go to school and stay for after school activities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Neeka's mother like?
2. Why does the narrator call Neeka's second brother a queen?
3. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
4. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
5. Why is Tash in jail?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)