|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
(a) In Washington, D.C.
(b) The book doesn't say.
(c) In jail.
(d) Living with his father.
2. Why does the narrator call Neeka's second brother a queen?
(a) He likes to dress in female clothing but he dates women.
(b) He waves at cars like he is the Queen of England.
(c) To indicate he is gay.
(d) Because it makes him angry and he is fun to tease.
3. About how old were the three girl friends when Tupac was shot?
(a) About ten.
(b) About nine.
(c) About twelve.
(d) About fourteen.
4. What is the name of the game Neeka wants to play with a jump rope?
(a) Seven jump spin.
(b) London Bridge.
(c) Double Dutch.
(d) In Two, Out One.
5. What is D's foster mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's mother like?
2. What did Tupac's shooting cause some people to call him?
3. What does the narrator wonder about Tupac and the song about Brenda?
4. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
5. What racial heritage is D?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)