|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's mother like?
(a) An alcoholic.
(b) Loving but is mostly gone.
(c) Nice enough but standoffish.
(d) A drug addict.
2. For what is Jayjones known?
(a) Having a car.
(b) Playing basketball.
(c) Being a straight A student.
(d) Playing football.
3. What is the narrator always doing?
(a) Playing basketball.
(b) Talking on the phone.
(c) Drawing pictures.
4. When was the first time Tupac was shot?
(a) December, 1995.
(b) August, 1992.
(c) October, 1993.
(d) November, 1994.
5. Who took D Foster away before Tupac was shot a second time?
(a) Her biological mother.
(b) Her foster mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how old were the three girl friends when Tupac was shot?
2. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
3. Why are the narrator and Neeka jealous of D right off?
4. What did confused people label Albert's namesake according to the narrator?
5. What does D say is the reason she came to the block where Neeka and the narrator are?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)