|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is D allowed to do during the day?
(a) Go to school and stay for after school activities.
(b) Go anywhere on the bus.
(c) She is not allowed to do anything, she is on house arrest.
(d) Only go to school and come home.
2. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
(a) Albert Brooks.
(b) Albert Louis-Jean.
(c) Albert Schweitzer.
(d) Albert Einstein.
3. What do the three girls have with the jump rope?
(a) Skinned knees.
(b) Fights about turns.
(c) Instant rhythm.
(d) Stong arms.
4. What did Tupac's shooting cause some people to call him?
(a) A drug runner.
(b) A hate mongrel.
(c) A gangster.
(d) An unlucky dude.
5. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
(a) She has one brother and one sister.
(b) She is an only child.
(c) She has four brothers and a sister.
(d) She has two brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tupac do while he was in jail?
2. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
3. What school does Jayjones attend?
4. Who took D Foster away before Tupac was shot a second time?
5. How did Tupac feel about his mother?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)