|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jayjones bring home for the three girls to eat?
(a) Fried chicken.
(b) Cuban sandwiches.
(c) Fish and chips.
(d) Hamburgers and fries.
2. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
(a) Happy and outgoing.
(d) Quiet and reserved.
3. Why might the boys like D better than Neeka or the narrator?
(a) D is the new girl on the block.
(b) D is maturing physically faster.
(c) D has more freedom than the other two.
(d) D knows how to flirt better.
4. What racial heritage is D?
5. What makes the narrator jealous of D?
(a) Jayjones walks her to the bus stop.
(b) D has a new dress.
(c) Jayjones asks her to the movies.
(d) Neeka's other brother walks D to the bus stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the narrator see Tupac?
2. What is D allowed to do during the day?
3. How does the day end in Chapter 1?
4. How do the narrator and Neeka feel about D?
5. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)