|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how old were the three girl friends when Tupac was shot?
(a) About fourteen.
(b) About nine.
(c) About ten.
(d) About twelve.
2. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
(b) Happy and outgoing.
(c) Quiet and reserved.
3. Who took D Foster away before Tupac was shot a second time?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her foster mother.
(c) Her biological mother.
(d) Her grandmother.
4. What does the narrator wonder about Tupac and the song about Brenda?
(a) If Tupac was found in a garbage can.
(b) If Tupac was thinking of his own mother.
(c) If Tupac was the father of the baby.
(d) She doesn't really connect his personal life with the song.
5. What does D think one needs to find in life?
(a) A big purpose.
(b) A lot of friends.
(c) A kind boyfriend.
(d) A way to get around the system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brenda do with her baby in a song?
2. How do the narrator and Neeka know each other?
3. To what famous group did Tupac's mother belong?
4. In Chapter 1, what are the girls doing in the beginning of the chapter?
5. What is D's foster mother's name?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)