|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Tupac feel about his mother?
(a) He was indifferent to her.
(b) He didn't respect her.
(c) He hated her.
(d) He loved her very much.
2. How do the narrator and Neeka feel about D?
(b) Snobbish towards her.
(c) Very fond.
(d) Don't like her.
3. For what does D envy Neeka?
(a) Her good looks.
(b) Her close, loving family.
(c) Her intelligence and good grades.
(d) Her athletic ability.
4. How do the narrator and Neeka know each other?
(a) They live across the hall from each other.
(b) They live on the same block.
(c) Their mothers went to school together.
(d) Even though they live a few miles from each other they go to the same school.
5. Why does the narrator call Neeka's second brother a queen?
(a) He likes to dress in female clothing but he dates women.
(b) Because it makes him angry and he is fun to tease.
(c) To indicate he is gay.
(d) He waves at cars like he is the Queen of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Albert named as he was?
2. What is D's biggest dream?
3. When was the first time Tupac was shot?
4. What is the narrator's mother like?
5. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)