|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does D obey her foster mother?
(a) She is a very polite girl.
(b) It is better than living on the street.
(c) She doesn't want to go to a juvenile center.
(d) She likes her foster mother.
2. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
(a) In Washington, D.C.
(b) In jail.
(c) Living with his father.
(d) The book doesn't say.
3. Why might the boys like D better than Neeka or the narrator?
(a) D is maturing physically faster.
(b) D knows how to flirt better.
(c) D is the new girl on the block.
(d) D has more freedom than the other two.
4. How does D feel about her mother?
(a) She doesn't know her mother.
(b) She admires her.
(c) She hates her.
(d) She has no feelings about her.
5. Who took D Foster away before Tupac was shot a second time?
(a) Her foster mother.
(b) Her biological mother.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D say is the reason she came to the block where Neeka and the narrator are?
2. About what does Neeka tease D when D returns in a few days with a jump rope?
3. How many times was Tupac shot the first time he was shot?
4. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
5. What reputation does the narrator have?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)