|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tupac's death force the narrator to consider?
(a) D's bad choices.
(b) D's influence on her life.
(c) Whether guns should be outlawed.
(d) How wonderful life is.
2. Why does D obey her foster mother?
(a) She likes her foster mother.
(b) She is a very polite girl.
(c) She doesn't want to go to a juvenile center.
(d) It is better than living on the street.
3. How does Neeka's mother feel about D when she first meets her?
4. To what famous group did Tupac's mother belong?
(a) The Black Panthers.
(b) The Bloods.
(c) Students for a Democractic Society.
(d) The Hell's Angels.
5. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
(a) To the summer of 1995.
(b) To the spring of 1993.
(c) To the summer of 1994.
(d) To the winter of 1994.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the first time Tupac was shot?
2. What is D allowed to do during the day?
3. How does D feel about her mother?
4. How does the day end in Chapter 1?
5. What does the narrator wonder about Tupac and the song about Brenda?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)