|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tupac do while he was in jail?
(a) Play basketball for the prison team.
(b) Release an album.
(c) Get a college degree.
(d) Write a book.
2. How did the narrator see Tupac?
(a) As someone who wrote hateful songs.
(b) As a truly great ball player.
(c) As a violent gang member.
(d) As a hero and survivor.
3. Why does D obey her foster mother?
(a) It is better than living on the street.
(b) She likes her foster mother.
(c) She doesn't want to go to a juvenile center.
(d) She is a very polite girl.
4. For what was Tupac known?
(a) He was a football player.
(b) He was a rock singer.
(c) He was an actor.
(d) He was a rapper.
5. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
(a) To the summer of 1994.
(b) To the spring of 1993.
(c) To the summer of 1995.
(d) To the winter of 1994.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what are the girls doing in the beginning of the chapter?
2. What is D allowed to do during the day?
3. Why have the narrator and Neeka not gone to visit D at her house?
4. What does D think one needs to find in life?
5. What does Tupac's death force the narrator to consider?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)