|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tupac's death force the narrator to consider?
(a) D's influence on her life.
(b) D's bad choices.
(c) Whether guns should be outlawed.
(d) How wonderful life is.
2. How do the narrator and Neeka feel about D?
(a) Snobbish towards her.
(b) Don't like her.
(c) Very fond.
3. For what does D envy Neeka?
(a) Her athletic ability.
(b) Her close, loving family.
(c) Her intelligence and good grades.
(d) Her good looks.
4. In Chapter 1, what are the girls doing in the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Listening to the radio.
(b) Watching gangs fight on the street.
(c) Watching music videos.
(d) Watching a basketball game.
5. What is Neeka's mother like?
(a) She is an alcoholic.
(b) Stern and unyielding.
(c) Overbearing but loving.
(d) She is a drug addict.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's mother like?
2. How did Tupac feel about his mother?
3. What does the narrator wonder about Tupac and the song about Brenda?
4. What does Brenda do with her baby in a song?
5. What does D think one needs to find in life?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)