|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Neeka fear?
(a) Being beaten or raped.
(c) Being arrested.
(d) Her mother finding out.
2. Why does D obey her foster mother?
(a) She likes her foster mother.
(b) She doesn't want to go to a juvenile center.
(c) It is better than living on the street.
(d) She is a very polite girl.
3. What does Brenda do with her baby in a song?
(a) Raises it by herself.
(b) Lets the father take it.
(c) Gives it up for adoption.
(d) Throws it in the garbage can.
4. Why does Randall not tell his side of the story?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is hospitalized.
(c) He hates Tash now.
(d) He is intimidated.
5. What does Jayjones say about black men?
(a) They should hunt just as they are hunted.
(b) They should leave the United States.
(c) They are hunted.
(d) They need to learn to get along in white society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the narrator jealous of D?
2. What does Neeka say about Tash?
3. What happens to Tupac when Chapter 10 opens?
4. In Chapter 1, what are the girls doing in the beginning of the chapter?
5. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)