|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
(a) In jail.
(b) In Washington, D.C.
(c) Living with his father.
(d) The book doesn't say.
2. To what point does the narration move forward in Chapter 10?
(a) Three years later.
(c) Two years later.
(d) The next May.
3. Where do D, Neeka and the narrator get off the bus?
(a) At a friend's house where there is a party.
(b) Near a dark city park.
(c) At the mall.
(d) At D's cousin's house.
4. What is one thing Jayjones says black people cannot do?
(a) Attend church in peace.
(b) Look at a cop in the eyes.
(c) Sing in public.
(d) Walk too fast.
5. Who is Randall?
(a) Neeka's boyfriend.
(b) Tash's big brother.
(c) Tash's piano teacher.
(d) Miss Irene's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator compare herself to regarding her height?
2. When does Tash expect to be out?
3. For what is Jayjones known?
4. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
5. What does Neeka want to do?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)