|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why have several colleges contacted Jayjones?
(a) Because of his athletic skills.
(b) No colleges have shown interest in Jayjones.
(c) Because of his high grade point average.
(d) Because of his high SAT scores.
2. Why does Jayjones think black people have been falsely imprisoned?
(b) They are not given fair trials because the system is too overloaded.
(c) They can't afford good lawyers.
(d) He does not know why.
3. What does the narrator envy about Neeka?
(a) Her noisy family.
(b) Neeka's brilliance.
(c) Her perfect features.
(d) Her family's money.
4. How many children are in Neeka's family?
5. How did the narrator see Tupac?
(a) As someone who wrote hateful songs.
(b) As a hero and survivor.
(c) As a violent gang member.
(d) As a truly great ball player.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives with swollen eyes from crying?
2. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
3. What does D think one needs to find in life?
4. What is D's biggest dream?
5. How does Neeka's mother feel about D when she first meets her?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)