|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Tash convinced about Sly?
(a) That he is a racist.
(b) That he is gay.
(c) That he is corrupt.
(d) That he is wealthy.
2. What shocks D's friends?
(a) That she is leaving the city.
(b) That she doesn't care that Tupac is shot.
(c) That she swears at the white policeman.
(d) To learn she is so impoverished.
3. What does Jayjones think will not help racism?
(a) The cops stopping black men for no reason.
(b) Letting the white boys win the basketball pickup game.
(c) The class on racism that is required in school.
(d) A suit and college degree.
4. About what does Neeka tease D when D returns in a few days with a jump rope?
(a) About being an only child.
(b) About having a lot of brothers.
(c) About liking her only so she can jump rope.
(d) About hanging out with the narrator.
5. Where does D tell them they are going?
(a) D decides they should just stay in after dinner.
(b) No where.
(c) Back to her house after dinner.
(d) She does not tell them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jayjones say black men cannot be caught?
2. Why do some people take on D as a foster child?
3. Who does Tash say he will repay?
4. What does D think one needs to find in life?
5. How does Tash's recklessness get him in trouble?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)