|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama ask about D and her family?
(a) If they go to church.
(b) Where they came from and what they are like.
(c) If they know Jesus.
(d) If they are wealthy.
2. What does the narrator endure in order to get to where they are going?
(a) A poor breakfast and long train and bus rides.
(b) The pitying glaces of white people.
(c) Hearing Miss Irene talk on and on.
(d) Rejection from the college.
3. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
(a) Albert Louis-Jean.
(b) Albert Einstein.
(c) Albert Schweitzer.
(d) Albert Brooks.
4. For what does D envy Neeka?
(a) Her athletic ability.
(b) Her intelligence and good grades.
(c) Her close, loving family.
(d) Her good looks.
5. How did Jayjones get his nickname?
(a) From his mother.
(b) From his ball t-shirt.
(c) From his father.
(d) He made it up himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does D feel about her mother?
2. What does Neeka think she cannot find in her family?
3. About how old were the three girl friends when Tupac was shot?
4. For how long is Tupac sentenced?
5. Why does Randall not tell his side of the story?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)