|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D ask one late night when she comes to the narrator's home?
(a) To have something to eat.
(b) To borrow money.
(c) To get advice from the narrator's mother.
(d) To sleep over.
2. How does Neeka's mother feel about D when she first meets her?
3. About what does Neeka tease D when D returns in a few days with a jump rope?
(a) About being an only child.
(b) About having a lot of brothers.
(c) About hanging out with the narrator.
(d) About liking her only so she can jump rope.
4. What do the three girls have with the jump rope?
(a) Stong arms.
(b) Instant rhythm.
(c) Skinned knees.
(d) Fights about turns.
5. What does the narrator say Tash has not lost?
(a) His stutter.
(b) His depressed shuffling.
(c) Any weight.
(d) His swagger or energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say about D's mother?
2. Why might the boys like D better than Neeka or the narrator?
3. What did Tupac do while he was in jail?
4. Why is Tash imprisoned?
5. What do Sly and the other man do at Randall's?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)