|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the prison guards?
(a) As cold.
(b) As kindly.
(c) As intimidating.
(d) As friendly.
2. For what was Tupac known?
(a) He was a rapper.
(b) He was an actor.
(c) He was a football player.
(d) He was a rock singer.
3. In Chapter 4, what regret does the narrator's mother express?
(a) That she has to work so much.
(b) That her family lives so far away.
(c) That the narrator's father does not live with them.
(d) That she never had a son.
4. In what movie does Tupac play a starring role?
(a) Snappin' Rappin'.
(b) Just Set Your Course.
5. What does Neeka think Jayjones should do?
(a) Join the Marines.
(b) Join the Army.
(c) Give up basketball.
(d) Work hard at his basketball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
2. What does Jayjones say happens to black men in the wrong places?
3. What does D think one needs to find in life?
4. How did Tupac feel about his mother?
5. To what point does the narration move forward in Chapter 10?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)