|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school does Jayjones attend?
(a) Grady High School.
(b) Lincoln High.
(c) He is out of school.
(d) Washington School for the Arts.
2. What is Neeka's mother like?
(a) Overbearing but loving.
(b) She is a drug addict.
(c) Stern and unyielding.
(d) She is an alcoholic.
3. What is D's biggest dream?
(a) She will marry a wealthy man.
(b) Her biological mother will come for her.
(c) She will become a movie star.
(d) She will go to college.
4. Why might the boys like D better than Neeka or the narrator?
(a) D is the new girl on the block.
(b) D has more freedom than the other two.
(c) D is maturing physically faster.
(d) D knows how to flirt better.
5. Who is Sly?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A cop.
(c) A masculine tough man.
(d) An effeminate gay man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sly whenever Tash meets him?
2. How does Neeka think she could help Tash out of his legal problems?
3. What do the three girls have with the jump rope?
4. What is one thing Jayjones says black people cannot do?
5. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)