|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the narrator and Neeka know each other?
(a) Their mothers went to school together.
(b) They live on the same block.
(c) They live across the hall from each other.
(d) Even though they live a few miles from each other they go to the same school.
2. What does Jayjones think will not help racism?
(a) Letting the white boys win the basketball pickup game.
(b) The class on racism that is required in school.
(c) The cops stopping black men for no reason.
(d) A suit and college degree.
3. Who watches the three girls jump rope?
(a) The narrator's mother.
(b) The older boys.
(c) The younger girls.
(d) Neeka's mother.
4. How did Tupac feel about his mother?
(a) He was indifferent to her.
(b) He didn't respect her.
(c) He loved her very much.
(d) He hated her.
5. What does the narrator say is the effect of Tash's music?
(a) She does not mention Tash's music.
(b) The lyrics bothered a lot of people.
(c) It enlivened everyone.
(d) It made ladies cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sly whenever Tash meets him?
2. Why have the narrator and Neeka not gone to visit D at her house?
3. What did Tupac's shooting cause some people to call him?
4. What does the narrator say about the evidence against Tupac for sexual assault?
5. What is D's foster mother's name?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)