|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is the rapper Tupac accused?
(a) Income tax evasion.
(b) Obscene lyrics.
(c) Killing a taxi driver accidentally.
(d) Sexually abusing a young woman.
2. Who is Digital Underground?
(a) The group to which the girl who accuses Tupace belongs.
(b) A group from Tupac's early days as an entertainer.
(c) The group to which Tupac currently belongs.
(d) The group accused of shooting Tupac.
3. Why does young Albert have to take off his wire-rimmed glasses?
(a) He doesn't wear glasses.
(b) To go through the metal detector.
(c) They are fogging up because he is crying.
(d) So he cannot give them to Tash to make a knife out of.
4. How does Tash's recklessness get him in trouble?
(a) He gets in spats with the police.
(b) He loses his friends through it.
(c) He is easily led to crime.
(d) He falls in love with the wrong men.
5. Where does the narrator go with Miss Irene one Saturday in the summer?
(a) To the amphiteater where she had such an emotional experience.
(b) To interview at a college.
(c) To visit Tash in prison.
(d) To see Neeka's father in a hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sly?
2. Upon what does the narrator remark concerning the beautiful day?
3. What do Tash's visitors have to go through?
4. How did Tupac feel about his mother?
5. What does Jayjones say happens to black men in the wrong places?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)