|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
(a) She has two brothers.
(b) She has one brother and one sister.
(c) She is an only child.
(d) She has four brothers and a sister.
2. How does Neeka think she could help Tash out of his legal problems?
(a) By learning the law.
(b) By writing her congress person.
(c) By helping him make better choices.
(d) She does not know.
3. What does Neeka say about Tash?
(a) He is scary.
(b) He has a bad temper, but would not do any more than slap a person.
(c) At least he is out of drugs in prison.
(d) He would not hurt a fly.
4. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
(a) He was born with a brain disorder.
(b) He was not a nice man.
(c) He was really black.
(d) He died young.
5. Who is Flo?
(a) A kind woman who does not want D for the government benefits.
(b) D's real mother.
(c) The narrator's mother.
(d) Neeka's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Jayjones says black people cannot do?
2. Who is Randall?
3. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
4. What does Jayjones say happens to black men in the wrong places?
5. Who is Daneeka Lucy Jones?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)