|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tash in jail?
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) An unnamed crime.
(c) Gang fighting.
(d) House burglary.
2. Why does going to a juvenile detention center seem appealing to Neeka?
(a) Because then her mother couldn't make her babysit.
(b) To show solidarity with Tash.
(c) For some peace and quiet.
(d) She would be horrified to go to such a place.
3. Where does D tell them they are going?
(a) D decides they should just stay in after dinner.
(b) No where.
(c) She does not tell them.
(d) Back to her house after dinner.
4. How is Sly whenever Tash meets him?
(a) Acts like a Queen.
(b) Cold and aloof.
(c) Alone and seemingly friendless.
5. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
(c) Quiet and reserved.
(d) Happy and outgoing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jayjones think black people have been falsely imprisoned?
2. What does D ask the narrator and Neeka one Friday night?
3. How many times was Tupac shot the first time he was shot?
4. What does Sly convince Tash to do?
5. Why does Randall not tell his side of the story?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)