|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches the three girls jump rope?
(a) The younger girls.
(b) The older boys.
(c) Neeka's mother.
(d) The narrator's mother.
2. To what point does the narration move forward in Chapter 10?
(a) Two years later.
(b) Three years later.
(c) The next May.
3. About what does Neeka complain?
(a) Her brother doing something to get in prison.
(b) Her noisy family.
(c) Her mother making her come with them.
(d) The way her mother pays more attention to her brothers.
4. Who is Sly?
(a) An effeminate gay man.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A masculine tough man.
(d) A cop.
5. Who took D Foster away before Tupac was shot a second time?
(a) Her foster mother.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her biological mother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sly convince Tash to do?
2. Why have several colleges contacted Jayjones?
3. What does the narrator compare herself to regarding her height?
4. What does D say about a counselor's statement in a group home?
5. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)