|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day are Neeka and the narrator outside?
(a) Friday before Thanksgiving.
(b) Easter Sunday.
(c) The day after Thanksgiving.
(d) Thanksgiving Day.
2. What did confused people label Albert's namesake according to the narrator?
(a) He is a hero.
(b) He is a racist.
(c) He is a star athlete.
(d) He is a genius.
3. What does Brenda do with her baby in a song?
(a) Raises it by herself.
(b) Gives it up for adoption.
(c) Lets the father take it.
(d) Throws it in the garbage can.
4. Where did Tash play piano before going to prison?
(a) For his school chorus.
(c) In his school orchestra.
(d) A local nightclub.
5. Of what is Tash convinced about Sly?
(a) That he is corrupt.
(b) That he is a racist.
(c) That he is gay.
(d) That he is wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Digital Underground?
2. Who is Flo?
3. How is Sly whenever Tash meets him?
4. What does the narrator say about D's mother?
5. What does the narrator wonder about Tupac and the song about Brenda?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)