|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Neeka complain?
(a) Her noisy family.
(b) Her mother making her come with them.
(c) Her brother doing something to get in prison.
(d) The way her mother pays more attention to her brothers.
2. Where do D, Neeka and the narrator get off the bus?
(a) Near a dark city park.
(b) At a friend's house where there is a party.
(c) At D's cousin's house.
(d) At the mall.
3. What do Sly and his friend testify?
(a) That Tash was the only one in on the robbery.
(b) That Tash has nothing to do with the robbery.
(c) That Tash was in on the robbery.
(d) That Tash is the one who kills Randall.
4. What does the narrator say about the evidence against Tupac for sexual assault?
(a) It is overwhelming that the accuser is lying.
(b) It is scanty.
(c) It is overwhelming against Tuapc.
(d) The narrator does not mention the evidence.
5. Why does D obey her foster mother?
(a) She likes her foster mother.
(b) She is a very polite girl.
(c) She doesn't want to go to a juvenile center.
(d) It is better than living on the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jayjones think black people have been falsely imprisoned?
2. Who is Digital Underground?
3. Why are the narrator and Neeka jealous of D right off?
4. What does Neeka fear?
5. What does D ask the narrator and Neeka one Friday night?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)