|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what famous group did Tupac's mother belong?
(a) Students for a Democractic Society.
(b) The Hell's Angels.
(c) The Bloods.
(d) The Black Panthers.
2. Why does D obey her foster mother?
(a) She doesn't want to go to a juvenile center.
(b) It is better than living on the street.
(c) She is a very polite girl.
(d) She likes her foster mother.
3. For what was Tupac known?
(a) He was a rock singer.
(b) He was an actor.
(c) He was a rapper.
(d) He was a football player.
4. How does D feel about her mother?
(a) She has no feelings about her.
(b) She hates her.
(c) She doesn't know her mother.
(d) She admires her.
5. Why was Albert named as he was?
(a) He was born looking smart.
(b) He looked very athletic.
(c) He was very light skinned.
(d) He looked like he was going to be funny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D say is the reason she came to the block where Neeka and the narrator are?
2. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
3. Who watches the three girls jump rope?
4. What does D think one needs to find in life?
5. Why does the narrator call Neeka's second brother a queen?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)