|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the game Neeka wants to play with a jump rope?
(a) London Bridge.
(b) Double Dutch.
(c) In Two, Out One.
(d) Seven jump spin.
2. About how old were the three girl friends when Tupac was shot?
(a) About fourteen.
(b) About twelve.
(c) About nine.
(d) About ten.
3. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
(a) He was really black.
(b) He died young.
(c) He was born with a brain disorder.
(d) He was not a nice man.
4. What does Tupac's death force the narrator to consider?
(a) D's bad choices.
(b) How wonderful life is.
(c) D's influence on her life.
(d) Whether guns should be outlawed.
5. What does Brenda do with her baby in a song?
(a) Throws it in the garbage can.
(b) Raises it by herself.
(c) Lets the father take it.
(d) Gives it up for adoption.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator what kind of clothes does D wear?
2. How did the narrator see Tupac?
3. What does D say is the reason she came to the block where Neeka and the narrator are?
4. How does the narrator feel when Jayjones tells her about pretty girls and eating?
5. What is Neeka's second brother's name?`
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)