|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is D allowed to do during the day?
(a) She is not allowed to do anything, she is on house arrest.
(b) Go to school and stay for after school activities.
(c) Go anywhere on the bus.
(d) Only go to school and come home.
2. In Chapter 1, what are the girls doing in the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Watching a basketball game.
(b) Watching music videos.
(c) Watching gangs fight on the street.
(d) Listening to the radio.
3. Why does the narrator call Neeka's second brother a queen?
(a) Because it makes him angry and he is fun to tease.
(b) To indicate he is gay.
(c) He waves at cars like he is the Queen of England.
(d) He likes to dress in female clothing but he dates women.
4. How did Tupac feel about his mother?
(a) He hated her.
(b) He loved her very much.
(c) He was indifferent to her.
(d) He didn't respect her.
5. How does the day end in Chapter 1?
(a) D returning home.
(b) D teasing Neeka's older brother.
(c) The narrator having dinner with her mother.
(d) Neeka hurting her ankle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jayjones tell D about pretty girls and eating?
2. What does the narrator wonder about Tupac and the song about Brenda?
3. How does D feel about her mother?
4. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
5. Why was Albert named as he was?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)