|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
(c) Quiet and reserved.
(d) Happy and outgoing.
2. What is the name of the game Neeka wants to play with a jump rope?
(a) London Bridge.
(b) In Two, Out One.
(c) Seven jump spin.
(d) Double Dutch.
3. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
(a) Albert Einstein.
(b) Albert Schweitzer.
(c) Albert Louis-Jean.
(d) Albert Brooks.
4. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
(a) The book doesn't say.
(b) In Washington, D.C.
(c) Living with his father.
(d) In jail.
5. What does Jayjones bring home for the three girls to eat?
(a) Fried chicken.
(b) Cuban sandwiches.
(c) Fish and chips.
(d) Hamburgers and fries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took D Foster away before Tupac was shot a second time?
2. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
3. How do the narrator and Neeka know each other?
4. How did Tupac feel about his mother?
5. What did Tupac's shooting cause some people to call him?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)