|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
(a) She has one brother and one sister.
(b) She has two brothers.
(c) She is an only child.
(d) She has four brothers and a sister.
2. How many times was Tupac shot the first time he was shot?
3. What does Tupac's death force the narrator to consider?
(a) Whether guns should be outlawed.
(b) D's influence on her life.
(c) D's bad choices.
(d) How wonderful life is.
4. How does Neeka's mother feel about D when she first meets her?
5. What school does Jayjones attend?
(a) Lincoln High.
(b) Grady High School.
(c) Washington School for the Arts.
(d) He is out of school.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
2. What reputation does the narrator have?
3. How did Tupac feel about his mother?
4. Why might the boys like D better than Neeka or the narrator?
5. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)