|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator what kind of clothes does D wear?
(a) Odd ones.
(b) Bright ones.
(c) Raggedy ones.
(d) The height of fashion.
2. What does Jayjones tell D about pretty girls and eating?
(a) Pretty girls eat wings.
(b) Pretty girls don't like fries.
(c) Pretty girls eat sandwiches.
(d) Eating fish makes pretty girls even better looking.
3. About what does Neeka tease D when D returns in a few days with a jump rope?
(a) About hanging out with the narrator.
(b) About liking her only so she can jump rope.
(c) About having a lot of brothers.
(d) About being an only child.
4. Why does the narrator call Neeka's second brother a queen?
(a) He likes to dress in female clothing but he dates women.
(b) Because it makes him angry and he is fun to tease.
(c) He waves at cars like he is the Queen of England.
(d) To indicate he is gay.
5. What is Neeka's mother like?
(a) Stern and unyielding.
(b) She is a drug addict.
(c) Overbearing but loving.
(d) She is an alcoholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
2. How did Jayjones get his nickname?
3. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
4. What is D's foster mother's name?
5. Why does D obey her foster mother?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)