|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the narrator and Neeka feel about D?
(b) Very fond.
(c) Snobbish towards her.
(d) Don't like her.
2. How did Jayjones get his nickname?
(a) He made it up himself.
(b) From his ball t-shirt.
(c) From his mother.
(d) From his father.
3. What is the name of the game Neeka wants to play with a jump rope?
(a) Double Dutch.
(b) London Bridge.
(c) Seven jump spin.
(d) In Two, Out One.
4. What did Tupac do while he was in jail?
(a) Play basketball for the prison team.
(b) Get a college degree.
(c) Release an album.
(d) Write a book.
5. Why does D obey her foster mother?
(a) She is a very polite girl.
(b) She doesn't want to go to a juvenile center.
(c) It is better than living on the street.
(d) She likes her foster mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D think one needs to find in life?
2. Why have the narrator and Neeka not gone to visit D at her house?
3. How does D feel about her mother?
4. What is D's foster mother's name?
5. About what does Neeka tease D when D returns in a few days with a jump rope?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)