|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what was Tupac known?
(a) He was a football player.
(b) He was a rock singer.
(c) He was a rapper.
(d) He was an actor.
2. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
(a) She has one brother and one sister.
(b) She has four brothers and a sister.
(c) She is an only child.
(d) She has two brothers.
3. What is D's foster mother's name?
4. In Chapter 1, what are the girls doing in the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Watching music videos.
(b) Listening to the radio.
(c) Watching a basketball game.
(d) Watching gangs fight on the street.
5. When was the first time Tupac was shot?
(a) August, 1992.
(b) November, 1994.
(c) December, 1995.
(d) October, 1993.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
2. What does Brenda do with her baby in a song?
3. What do the three girls have with the jump rope?
4. What did confused people label Albert's namesake according to the narrator?
5. What is D's biggest dream?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)