|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's mother like?
(a) Nice enough but standoffish.
(b) An alcoholic.
(c) Loving but is mostly gone.
(d) A drug addict.
2. What is D allowed to do during the day?
(a) Only go to school and come home.
(b) She is not allowed to do anything, she is on house arrest.
(c) Go to school and stay for after school activities.
(d) Go anywhere on the bus.
3. For what is Jayjones known?
(a) Being a straight A student.
(b) Playing football.
(c) Playing basketball.
(d) Having a car.
4. Who watches the three girls jump rope?
(a) The younger girls.
(b) The older boys.
(c) The narrator's mother.
(d) Neeka's mother.
5. Who took D Foster away before Tupac was shot a second time?
(a) Her foster mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her biological mother.
(d) Her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did confused people label Albert's namesake according to the narrator?
2. What does Brenda do with her baby in a song?
3. How did Jayjones get his nickname?
4. Why is Tash in jail?
5. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)