|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 and Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is D's foster mother's name?
2. About how old were the three girl friends when Tupac was shot?
(a) About twelve.
(b) About nine.
(c) About ten.
(d) About fourteen.
3. What did Tupac do while he was in jail?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Get a college degree.
(c) Release an album.
(d) Play basketball for the prison team.
4. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
(a) She has one brother and one sister.
(b) She has four brothers and a sister.
(c) She has two brothers.
(d) She is an only child.
5. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
(a) He died young.
(b) He was really black.
(c) He was born with a brain disorder.
(d) He was not a nice man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the narrator see Tupac?
2. Why was Albert named as he was?
3. Why might the boys like D better than Neeka or the narrator?
4. What did Tupac's shooting cause some people to call him?
5. How does D feel about her mother?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)