|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D say is the reason she came to the block where Neeka and the narrator are?
(a) The pretty trees.
(b) It is no gang territory.
(c) Her aunt lives there.
(d) That was as far as her money would take her on the bus.
2. Of what does Jayjones accuse Neeka?
(a) Of doing something that made the cop bother him.
(b) Of sounding like their mother.
(c) Of wanting him to become too white.
(d) Of wanting him to be someone he is not.
3. Why does D obey her foster mother?
(a) She likes her foster mother.
(b) It is better than living on the street.
(c) She doesn't want to go to a juvenile center.
(d) She is a very polite girl.
4. What does Jayjones bring home for the three girls to eat?
(a) Fish and chips.
(b) Cuban sandwiches.
(c) Fried chicken.
(d) Hamburgers and fries.
5. About what does Neeka tease D when D returns in a few days with a jump rope?
(a) About liking her only so she can jump rope.
(b) About having a lot of brothers.
(c) About being an only child.
(d) About hanging out with the narrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Digital Underground?
2. How does D feel about her mother?
3. In Chapter 1, to where does the narrator flashback?
4. Why does Jayjones think he was hassled?
5. How many times was Tupac shot the first time he was shot?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)