|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what are the girls doing in the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Watching a basketball game.
(b) Listening to the radio.
(c) Watching gangs fight on the street.
(d) Watching music videos.
2. For what is Jayjones known?
(a) Playing basketball.
(b) Having a car.
(c) Being a straight A student.
(d) Playing football.
3. What does Jayjones say about black men?
(a) They should hunt just as they are hunted.
(b) They should leave the United States.
(c) They are hunted.
(d) They need to learn to get along in white society.
4. Why have the narrator and Neeka not gone to visit D at her house?
(a) D won't let them see where she lives.
(b) They aren't allowed to leave the block.
(c) They have never wanted to visit D.
(d) They don't have money for the bus.
5. Why does the narrator call Neeka's second brother a queen?
(a) He waves at cars like he is the Queen of England.
(b) He likes to dress in female clothing but he dates women.
(c) Because it makes him angry and he is fun to tease.
(d) To indicate he is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is the rapper Tupac accused?
2. Where do the girls make snow angels?
3. What does D ask the narrator and Neeka one Friday night?
4. How do the narrator and Neeka feel about D?
5. What is Neeka's second brother's name?`
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)