|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Jayjones known?
(a) Being a straight A student.
(b) Having a car.
(c) Playing football.
(d) Playing basketball.
2. What does D think one needs to find in life?
(a) A big purpose.
(b) A way to get around the system.
(c) A lot of friends.
(d) A kind boyfriend.
3. What does the narrator say about the evidence against Tupac for sexual assault?
(a) It is overwhelming against Tuapc.
(b) The narrator does not mention the evidence.
(c) It is scanty.
(d) It is overwhelming that the accuser is lying.
4. What is Neeka's mother like?
(a) She is an alcoholic.
(b) Stern and unyielding.
(c) She is a drug addict.
(d) Overbearing but loving.
5. What is the name of the game Neeka wants to play with a jump rope?
(a) In Two, Out One.
(b) London Bridge.
(c) Double Dutch.
(d) Seven jump spin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jayjones say black men cannot be caught?
2. Where do the girls make snow angels?
3. Why have the narrator and Neeka not gone to visit D at her house?
4. To what does the narrator relate Tupac's arrest?
5. Who arrives with swollen eyes from crying?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)