|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does D feel about her mother?
(a) She doesn't know her mother.
(b) She has no feelings about her.
(c) She admires her.
(d) She hates her.
2. What is D's foster mother's name?
3. What does D say is the reason she came to the block where Neeka and the narrator are?
(a) That was as far as her money would take her on the bus.
(b) The pretty trees.
(c) Her aunt lives there.
(d) It is no gang territory.
4. For what was Tupac known?
(a) He was a rock singer.
(b) He was a rapper.
(c) He was a football player.
(d) He was an actor.
5. Why does D obey her foster mother?
(a) It is better than living on the street.
(b) She is a very polite girl.
(c) She likes her foster mother.
(d) She doesn't want to go to a juvenile center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama ask about D and her family?
2. Who hassles Jayjones?
3. How many children are in Neeka's family?
4. What happens to the narrator and Neeka in May?
5. What does Jayjones think will not help racism?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)