|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Neeka and the narrator known each other?
(a) Since they were babies.
(b) Four years.
(c) Six months.
(d) For two years.
2. What did confused people label Albert's namesake according to the narrator?
(a) He is a genius.
(b) He is a hero.
(c) He is a racist.
(d) He is a star athlete.
3. What do Neeka and the narrator decide?
(a) Jacks are for babies.
(b) Everyone has to learn jump rope on her own.
(c) The baby brother is a lot of trouble.
(d) The sidewalk is too cracked to play hopscotch.
4. Where do the girls make snow angels?
(a) In front of their house on the sidewalk.
(b) In the grass by the bus stop.
(c) They do not since the snow is not heavy enough.
(d) In the snow on the stage.
5. What is the name of the game Neeka wants to play with a jump rope?
(a) Double Dutch.
(b) In Two, Out One.
(c) Seven jump spin.
(d) London Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Neeka's mother like?
2. Why does the narrator call Neeka's second brother a queen?
3. Who took D Foster away before Tupac was shot a second time?
4. According to the narrator what kind of clothes does D wear?
5. What did Tupac's shooting cause some people to call him?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)