|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what are the girls doing in the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Listening to the radio.
(b) Watching a basketball game.
(c) Watching music videos.
(d) Watching gangs fight on the street.
2. What makes the narrator jealous of D?
(a) Jayjones asks her to the movies.
(b) Neeka's other brother walks D to the bus stop.
(c) Jayjones walks her to the bus stop.
(d) D has a new dress.
3. Who watches the three girls jump rope?
(a) The older boys.
(b) The younger girls.
(c) The narrator's mother.
(d) Neeka's mother.
4. Why does Jayjones think black people have been falsely imprisoned?
(b) They are not given fair trials because the system is too overloaded.
(c) They can't afford good lawyers.
(d) He does not know why.
5. How many children are in Neeka's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Neeka and the narrator hear on the radio?
2. How many times was Tupac shot the first time he was shot?
3. How did Jayjones get his nickname?
4. What does Jayjones say happens to black men in the wrong places?
5. Where does D tell them they are going?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)