|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jayjones say black men cannot be caught?
(a) In expensive cars.
(b) In white neighborhoods.
(c) In white nightclubs.
(d) Anywhere outside of their front door.
2. What effect does Tupac's imprisonment have on him?
(a) It makes him decide to change his life.
(b) It sends him into deep depression.
(c) It enrages him.
(d) It numbs him.
3. What racial heritage is D?
4. How does the day end in Chapter 1?
(a) D teasing Neeka's older brother.
(b) The narrator having dinner with her mother.
(c) D returning home.
(d) Neeka hurting her ankle.
5. What happens to Tupac when Chapter 10 opens?
(a) He learns his brother is arrested.
(b) He is let out of jail early.
(c) He is sentenced to more time because of hitting a guard.
(d) He is attacked and severely injured in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took D Foster away before Tupac was shot a second time?
2. Why have several colleges contacted Jayjones?
3. What did confused people label Albert's namesake according to the narrator?
4. About what does Neeka tease D when D returns in a few days with a jump rope?
5. How did Jayjones get his nickname?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)