|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is D allowed to do during the day?
(a) Only go to school and come home.
(b) Go anywhere on the bus.
(c) She is not allowed to do anything, she is on house arrest.
(d) Go to school and stay for after school activities.
2. What does the narrator say about the evidence against Tupac for sexual assault?
(a) It is scanty.
(b) The narrator does not mention the evidence.
(c) It is overwhelming that the accuser is lying.
(d) It is overwhelming against Tuapc.
3. About what is the newspaper article that Mama is reading?
(a) About the inequality of the races in college success.
(b) Tupac's trial.
(c) Of the hisher rent limits being considered.
(d) A new set of posh condos being built down the street.
4. According to the narrator what kind of clothes does D wear?
(a) Bright ones.
(b) The height of fashion.
(c) Raggedy ones.
(d) Odd ones.
5. What effect does Tupac's imprisonment have on him?
(a) It numbs him.
(b) It enrages him.
(c) It sends him into deep depression.
(d) It makes him decide to change his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do D, Neeka and the narrator get off the bus?
2. Who is Tash?
3. Why is the narrator hesitant about D's request?
4. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
5. What does Tupac's death force the narrator to consider?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)