|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
(b) Happy and outgoing.
(d) Quiet and reserved.
2. To what point does the narration move forward in Chapter 10?
(a) Three years later.
(c) The next May.
(d) Two years later.
3. What does D ask the narrator and Neeka one Friday night?
(a) If D can come over for dinner.
(b) If Tash was home yet.
(c) If they would like to roam with her.
(d) Why Neeka's mother looks down on her.
4. Who is Digital Underground?
(a) The group to which the girl who accuses Tupace belongs.
(b) The group to which Tupac currently belongs.
(c) A group from Tupac's early days as an entertainer.
(d) The group accused of shooting Tupac.
5. Where has Jayjones been exercising?
(a) In the park.
(b) On the escalator in the mall.
(c) No where.
(d) He snuck into a YMCA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks D's friends?
2. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
3. In Chapter 4, what regret does the narrator's mother express?
4. What does Jayjones think will not help racism?
5. What do Neeka and the narrator hear on the radio?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)