|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama ask about D and her family?
(a) Where they came from and what they are like.
(b) If they go to church.
(c) If they are wealthy.
(d) If they know Jesus.
2. What does Jayjones think will not help racism?
(a) A suit and college degree.
(b) The cops stopping black men for no reason.
(c) Letting the white boys win the basketball pickup game.
(d) The class on racism that is required in school.
3. What does Neeka think Jayjones should do?
(a) Work hard at his basketball.
(b) Join the Marines.
(c) Join the Army.
(d) Give up basketball.
4. Where has Jayjones been exercising?
(a) No where.
(b) In the park.
(c) He snuck into a YMCA.
(d) On the escalator in the mall.
5. How many times was Tupac shot the first time he was shot?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is the newspaper article that Mama is reading?
2. What do the three girls have with the jump rope?
3. What school does Jayjones attend?
4. What effect does Tupac's imprisonment have on him?
5. Why was Albert named as he was?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)