|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is the newspaper article that Mama is reading?
(a) About the inequality of the races in college success.
(b) Of the hisher rent limits being considered.
(c) Tupac's trial.
(d) A new set of posh condos being built down the street.
2. In what condition is Jayjones when he arrives?
(d) Anxious and out of breath.
3. What reputation does the narrator have?
(a) She is a brainy nerd.
(b) She is athletic.
(c) She is selfish.
(d) She is dumb.
4. What is the narrator doing when she says she feels whole for the first time?
(a) Standing on the stage in the amphitheater.
(b) Singing for the party guests.
(c) Snorting cocaine.
(d) Dancing with a very handsome young man.
5. What habit does the narrator pick up from D that her mother dislikes?
(a) Eating sweets before dinner.
(b) Listening to Tupac's music.
(c) Saying the word ain't.
(d) Talking about boys all the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times was Tupac shot the first time he was shot?
2. Why does the narrator call Neeka's second brother a queen?
3. For how long is Tupac sentenced?
4. What does Jayjones say happens to black men in the wrong places?
5. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)