|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Jayjones been exercising?
(a) He snuck into a YMCA.
(b) On the escalator in the mall.
(c) No where.
(d) In the park.
2. What did Tupac do while he was in jail?
(a) Release an album.
(b) Get a college degree.
(c) Play basketball for the prison team.
(d) Write a book.
3. Why might the boys like D better than Neeka or the narrator?
(a) D is the new girl on the block.
(b) D is maturing physically faster.
(c) D has more freedom than the other two.
(d) D knows how to flirt better.
4. Where was Tupac's mother when she was pregnant with him?
(a) In Washington, D.C.
(b) The book doesn't say.
(c) In jail.
(d) Living with his father.
5. What happens to Tupac when Chapter 10 opens?
(a) He is sentenced to more time because of hitting a guard.
(b) He is let out of jail early.
(c) He is attacked and severely injured in prison.
(d) He learns his brother is arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is the rapper Tupac accused?
2. What does Brenda do with her baby in a song?
3. How did Tupac feel about his mother?
4. To what does the narrator relate Tupac's arrest?
5. For how long is Tupac sentenced?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)