|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
(a) Quiet and reserved.
(b) Happy and outgoing.
2. What is Neeka's second brother's name?`
3. How does Neeka's mother feel about D when she first meets her?
4. What does the narrator say about the evidence against Tupac for sexual assault?
(a) It is overwhelming against Tuapc.
(b) It is scanty.
(c) It is overwhelming that the accuser is lying.
(d) The narrator does not mention the evidence.
5. What are Neeka and the narrator doing?
(a) Teaching kids to jump rope.
(b) Sitting on the stoop talking.
(c) Playing jacks.
(d) Playing hopscotch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D say is the reason she came to the block where Neeka and the narrator are?
2. What does the narrator think Mama is thinking of when Mama looks sadly out the window?
3. What does D think one needs to find in life?
4. About how old were the three girl friends when Tupac was shot?
5. Why does Jayjones think he was hassled?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)