|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did confused people label Albert's namesake according to the narrator?
(a) He is a genius.
(b) He is a racist.
(c) He is a hero.
(d) He is a star athlete.
2. How many times was Tupac shot the first time he was shot?
3. What is D's foster mother's name?
4. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
(a) Quiet and reserved.
(d) Happy and outgoing.
5. What does Jayjones say about black men?
(a) They need to learn to get along in white society.
(b) They should hunt just as they are hunted.
(c) They should leave the United States.
(d) They are hunted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jayjones think he was hassled?
2. Where has Jayjones been exercising?
3. What racial heritage is D?
4. Why have the narrator and Neeka not gone to visit D at her house?
5. Of what is the rapper Tupac accused?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)