|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what was Tupac known?
(a) He was a rapper.
(b) He was a rock singer.
(c) He was an actor.
(d) He was a football player.
2. Why are the narrator and Neeka jealous of D right off?
(a) Her large family.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her coppery hair.
(d) Her freedom to roam the city.
3. In Chapter 4, what regret does the narrator's mother express?
(a) That the narrator's father does not live with them.
(b) That her family lives so far away.
(c) That she has to work so much.
(d) That she never had a son.
4. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
(a) Albert Einstein.
(b) Albert Schweitzer.
(c) Albert Louis-Jean.
(d) Albert Brooks.
5. On what day are Neeka and the narrator outside?
(a) Easter Sunday.
(b) Friday before Thanksgiving.
(c) The day after Thanksgiving.
(d) Thanksgiving Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is behind the picture from the narrator's mother?
2. How many children are in Neeka's family?
3. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
4. According to the narrator what kind of clothes does D wear?
5. What is Neeka's mother like?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)