|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D ask the narrator and Neeka one Friday night?
(a) Why Neeka's mother looks down on her.
(b) If Tash was home yet.
(c) If D can come over for dinner.
(d) If they would like to roam with her.
2. Why is Tash in jail?
(a) An unnamed crime.
(b) Armed robbery.
(c) Gang fighting.
(d) House burglary.
3. Why does D obey her foster mother?
(a) She doesn't want to go to a juvenile center.
(b) She is a very polite girl.
(c) It is better than living on the street.
(d) She likes her foster mother.
4. Why do Neeka and the narrator quit what they are doing?
(a) Neeka has to change her baby brother's diaper.
(b) The kids won't listen to them.
(c) Neeka's mother calls her home.
(d) The ice cream truck pulls up.
5. What is D's foster mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jayjones think he was hassled?
2. In what condition is Jayjones when he arrives?
3. What does Jayjones say about black men?
4. What do Neeka and the narrator decide?
5. How does the narrator feel when Jayjones tells her about pretty girls and eating?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)