|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jayjones say about black men?
(a) They are hunted.
(b) They need to learn to get along in white society.
(c) They should hunt just as they are hunted.
(d) They should leave the United States.
2. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
(a) Happy and outgoing.
(c) Quiet and reserved.
3. Where do the girls walk?
(a) To a large amphitheater in the park.
(b) The the cousin's neighbor's house.
(c) To an ice cream store.
(d) To the basement where the party is going on.
4. What does D learn that the court system has done?
(a) Approved D's real mother to take her.
(b) Decided to send D to her real father in another State.
(c) Approved Flo's adoption request.
(d) Revoked Flo's rights to be a foster mother.
5. What does the narrator say is the effect of Tash's music?
(a) It made ladies cry.
(b) She does not mention Tash's music.
(c) The lyrics bothered a lot of people.
(d) It enlivened everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tash play piano before going to prison?
2. Where does Jayjones say black men cannot be caught?
3. Where does D tell them they are going?
4. To what does the narrator relate Tupac's arrest?
5. Why does Jayjones think black people have been falsely imprisoned?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)