|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator what kind of clothes does D wear?
(a) Odd ones.
(b) Raggedy ones.
(c) Bright ones.
(d) The height of fashion.
2. Why are the narrator and Neeka jealous of D right off?
(a) Her large family.
(b) Her coppery hair.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her freedom to roam the city.
3. How is Sly whenever Tash meets him?
(a) Cold and aloof.
(b) Alone and seemingly friendless.
(c) Acts like a Queen.
4. About what does Neeka tease D when D returns in a few days with a jump rope?
(a) About liking her only so she can jump rope.
(b) About being an only child.
(c) About hanging out with the narrator.
(d) About having a lot of brothers.
5. What does D ask one late night when she comes to the narrator's home?
(a) To sleep over.
(b) To get advice from the narrator's mother.
(c) To have something to eat.
(d) To borrow money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Tash imprisoned?
2. What does the narrator say about the evidence against Tupac for sexual assault?
3. What do Sly and his friend testify?
4. What is behind the picture from the narrator's mother?
5. What makes the narrator jealous of D?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)