|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
(c) Happy and outgoing.
(d) Quiet and reserved.
2. What do the three girls vow to do?
(a) Hide D.
(b) Stay friends forever.
(c) Write D every day.
(d) Go to speak on Flo's behalf.
3. What does Sly convince Tash to do?
(a) Take Sly and a friend to Randall's home.
(b) Borrow some money and bet on some horses.
(c) Go to an illegal gambling joint.
(d) Beat up a cop.
4. What is the narrator doing when she says she feels whole for the first time?
(a) Singing for the party guests.
(b) Dancing with a very handsome young man.
(c) Standing on the stage in the amphitheater.
(d) Snorting cocaine.
5. What is the news about Tash?
(a) He is being moved to another prison.
(b) He has been given another year for bad behavior.
(c) He is getting out of jail.
(d) He is dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Neeka fear?
2. Why is Tash in jail?
3. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
4. How do the narrator and Neeka know each other?
5. How does the narrator feel when Jayjones tells her about pretty girls and eating?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)