|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D vow after hearing the counselor?
(a) To show the counselfor that she was tough.
(b) To find her birth father who would love her.
(c) To be the perfect child.
(d) To find her birth mother who would love her.
2. What is the narrator doing when she says she feels whole for the first time?
(a) Dancing with a very handsome young man.
(b) Singing for the party guests.
(c) Snorting cocaine.
(d) Standing on the stage in the amphitheater.
3. What does Sly convince Tash to do?
(a) Go to an illegal gambling joint.
(b) Beat up a cop.
(c) Borrow some money and bet on some horses.
(d) Take Sly and a friend to Randall's home.
4. What does the narrator say about the evidence against Tupac for sexual assault?
(a) It is scanty.
(b) The narrator does not mention the evidence.
(c) It is overwhelming against Tuapc.
(d) It is overwhelming that the accuser is lying.
5. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
(a) Albert Louis-Jean.
(b) Albert Brooks.
(c) Albert Schweitzer.
(d) Albert Einstein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tash play piano before going to prison?
2. What does D say about a counselor's statement in a group home?
3. Why does Randall not tell his side of the story?
4. What does Jayjones tell D about pretty girls and eating?
5. What do the three girls have with the jump rope?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)