|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D ask one late night when she comes to the narrator's home?
(a) To have something to eat.
(b) To borrow money.
(c) To sleep over.
(d) To get advice from the narrator's mother.
2. What school does Jayjones attend?
(a) Grady High School.
(b) Lincoln High.
(c) Washington School for the Arts.
(d) He is out of school.
3. Why is Tash in jail?
(a) House burglary.
(b) Gang fighting.
(c) An unnamed crime.
(d) Armed robbery.
4. How does the narrator feel when Jayjones tells her about pretty girls and eating?
(b) She dislikes Jayjones.
(c) She feels angry.
(d) She thinks it is funny.
5. What do Sly and the other man do at Randall's?
(a) Beat up Sly and another man.
(b) Beat up Tash and kill Randall.
(c) Kill Randall and steal Tash's wallet.
(d) Convince Tash and Randall that they are undercover cops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
2. Why was Albert named as he was?
3. What do the three girls vow to do?
4. What does D say is the reason she came to the block where Neeka and the narrator are?
5. What is Neeka's second brother's name?`
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)