|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator feel when Jayjones tells her about pretty girls and eating?
(b) She feels angry.
(c) She dislikes Jayjones.
(d) She thinks it is funny.
2. What happens to Tupac when Chapter 10 opens?
(a) He is attacked and severely injured in prison.
(b) He is let out of jail early.
(c) He is sentenced to more time because of hitting a guard.
(d) He learns his brother is arrested.
3. What does D say is the reason she came to the block where Neeka and the narrator are?
(a) That was as far as her money would take her on the bus.
(b) It is no gang territory.
(c) The pretty trees.
(d) Her aunt lives there.
4. According to the narrator what kind of clothes does D wear?
(a) Bright ones.
(b) The height of fashion.
(c) Raggedy ones.
(d) Odd ones.
5. Why does the narrator call Neeka's second brother a queen?
(a) To indicate he is gay.
(b) Because it makes him angry and he is fun to tease.
(c) He waves at cars like he is the Queen of England.
(d) He likes to dress in female clothing but he dates women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the news about Tash?
2. What does D say about a counselor's statement in a group home?
3. What is the narrator always doing?
4. What do Sly and the other man do at Randall's?
5. For what is Jayjones known?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)