|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the game Neeka wants to play with a jump rope?
(a) In Two, Out One.
(b) Double Dutch.
(c) London Bridge.
(d) Seven jump spin.
2. What does D learn that the court system has done?
(a) Approved D's real mother to take her.
(b) Decided to send D to her real father in another State.
(c) Approved Flo's adoption request.
(d) Revoked Flo's rights to be a foster mother.
3. How do the narrator and Neeka know each other?
(a) They live across the hall from each other.
(b) Their mothers went to school together.
(c) Even though they live a few miles from each other they go to the same school.
(d) They live on the same block.
4. How is Sly whenever Tash meets him?
(a) Acts like a Queen.
(b) Alone and seemingly friendless.
(c) Cold and aloof.
5. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
(a) She has four brothers and a sister.
(b) She is an only child.
(c) She has one brother and one sister.
(d) She has two brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the narrator jealous of D?
2. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
3. How does the narrator feel when Jayjones tells her about pretty girls and eating?
4. What does Jayjones bring home for the three girls to eat?
5. What effect does Tupac's imprisonment have on him?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)