|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator what kind of clothes does D wear?
(a) Raggedy ones.
(b) The height of fashion.
(c) Odd ones.
(d) Bright ones.
2. What does Jayjones say about black men?
(a) They are hunted.
(b) They should leave the United States.
(c) They should hunt just as they are hunted.
(d) They need to learn to get along in white society.
3. What does D vow after hearing the counselor?
(a) To show the counselfor that she was tough.
(b) To be the perfect child.
(c) To find her birth father who would love her.
(d) To find her birth mother who would love her.
4. Why was Albert named as he was?
(a) He looked very athletic.
(b) He looked like he was going to be funny.
(c) He was born looking smart.
(d) He was very light skinned.
5. Why is the narrator hesitant about D's request?
(a) She knows her mother does not like D and would not invite her to dinner.
(b) She doesn't have the subway fare.
(c) She is supposed to babysit.
(d) She is not allowed to do what D asks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say is the effect of Tash's music?
2. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
3. Who is Tash?
4. How do the narrator and Neeka know each other?
5. What do Sly and his friend testify?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)