|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Albert named as he was?
(a) He was born looking smart.
(b) He looked very athletic.
(c) He looked like he was going to be funny.
(d) He was very light skinned.
2. Why are the narrator and Neeka jealous of D right off?
(a) Her large family.
(b) Her coppery hair.
(c) Her freedom to roam the city.
(d) Her clothes.
3. What effect does Tupac's imprisonment have on him?
(a) It enrages him.
(b) It sends him into deep depression.
(c) It numbs him.
(d) It makes him decide to change his life.
4. Where do the girls walk?
(a) The the cousin's neighbor's house.
(b) To an ice cream store.
(c) To the basement where the party is going on.
(d) To a large amphitheater in the park.
5. What school does Jayjones attend?
(a) Washington School for the Arts.
(b) Grady High School.
(c) He is out of school.
(d) Lincoln High.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
2. What does Jayjones bring home for the three girls to eat?
3. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
4. Why does Randall not tell his side of the story?
5. Why is the narrator hesitant about D's request?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)