|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
(a) She has two brothers.
(b) She has one brother and one sister.
(c) She has four brothers and a sister.
(d) She is an only child.
2. What school does Jayjones attend?
(a) Lincoln High.
(b) He is out of school.
(c) Grady High School.
(d) Washington School for the Arts.
3. Who is Flo?
(a) A kind woman who does not want D for the government benefits.
(b) Neeka's mother.
(c) The narrator's mother.
(d) D's real mother.
4. How does the narrator feel when Jayjones tells her about pretty girls and eating?
(a) She feels angry.
(c) She dislikes Jayjones.
(d) She thinks it is funny.
5. Why is Tash moved?
(a) He is moved to a work camp.
(b) He asked to get closer to his family.
(c) He is harrassed about being gay and Tash cuts the man.
(d) He is not moved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the girls make snow angels?
2. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
3. What does the narrator say about D's mother?
4. Where does D tell them they are going?
5. What is behind the picture from the narrator's mother?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)