|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Randall resemble Tash?
(a) He is an effeminate gay man.
(b) He is devious.
(c) He is calm and somber.
(d) He is religious.
2. How do the narrator and Neeka know each other?
(a) Even though they live a few miles from each other they go to the same school.
(b) They live across the hall from each other.
(c) They live on the same block.
(d) Their mothers went to school together.
3. What does D learn that the court system has done?
(a) Revoked Flo's rights to be a foster mother.
(b) Approved Flo's adoption request.
(c) Approved D's real mother to take her.
(d) Decided to send D to her real father in another State.
4. What is Neeka's second brother's name?`
5. For what is Jayjones known?
(a) Having a car.
(b) Playing football.
(c) Being a straight A student.
(d) Playing basketball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D say about a counselor's statement in a group home?
2. Why might the boys like D better than Neeka or the narrator?
3. What does the narrator compare herself to regarding her height?
4. Why was Albert named as he was?
5. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)