|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
(a) Albert Brooks.
(b) Albert Schweitzer.
(c) Albert Einstein.
(d) Albert Louis-Jean.
2. How does the narrator feel when Jayjones tells her about pretty girls and eating?
(a) She thinks it is funny.
(c) She dislikes Jayjones.
(d) She feels angry.
3. What does D vow after hearing the counselor?
(a) To show the counselfor that she was tough.
(b) To find her birth father who would love her.
(c) To be the perfect child.
(d) To find her birth mother who would love her.
4. Who watches the three girls jump rope?
(a) The narrator's mother.
(b) The older boys.
(c) Neeka's mother.
(d) The younger girls.
5. What is the narrator doing when she says she feels whole for the first time?
(a) Standing on the stage in the amphitheater.
(b) Snorting cocaine.
(c) Dancing with a very handsome young man.
(d) Singing for the party guests.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sly?
2. What does D learn that the court system has done?
3. What is Neeka's second brother's name?`
4. Why is Tash imprisoned?
5. How did Jayjones get his nickname?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)