|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school does Jayjones attend?
(a) Washington School for the Arts.
(b) He is out of school.
(c) Grady High School.
(d) Lincoln High.
2. Why is Tash imprisoned?
(a) As an accomplish to murder.
(b) As an accomplice to assault and robbery.
(c) For assault on a police officer.
(d) For illegal drugs.
3. What does Neeka fear?
(a) Her mother finding out.
(c) Being beaten or raped.
(d) Being arrested.
4. What makes the narrator jealous of D?
(a) D has a new dress.
(b) Jayjones walks her to the bus stop.
(c) Neeka's other brother walks D to the bus stop.
(d) Jayjones asks her to the movies.
5. What does the narrator say about the evidence against Tupac for sexual assault?
(a) It is overwhelming that the accuser is lying.
(b) It is scanty.
(c) It is overwhelming against Tuapc.
(d) The narrator does not mention the evidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the game Neeka wants to play with a jump rope?
2. What did confused people label Albert's namesake according to the narrator?
3. How many children are in Neeka's family?
4. How long have Neeka and the narrator known each other?
5. How do the narrator and Neeka know each other?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)