|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D vow after hearing the counselor?
(a) To find her birth mother who would love her.
(b) To find her birth father who would love her.
(c) To be the perfect child.
(d) To show the counselfor that she was tough.
2. What does the narrator say about the evidence against Tupac for sexual assault?
(a) It is overwhelming against Tuapc.
(b) It is overwhelming that the accuser is lying.
(c) It is scanty.
(d) The narrator does not mention the evidence.
3. Why is Tash imprisoned?
(a) As an accomplice to assault and robbery.
(b) For illegal drugs.
(c) For assault on a police officer.
(d) As an accomplish to murder.
4. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
(a) Albert Louis-Jean.
(b) Albert Einstein.
(c) Albert Schweitzer.
(d) Albert Brooks.
5. What does Jayjones say about black men?
(a) They should leave the United States.
(b) They need to learn to get along in white society.
(c) They are hunted.
(d) They should hunt just as they are hunted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tash?
2. What makes the narrator jealous of D?
3. What does D say to Neeka and the narrator when they meet and they ask about her family?
4. What does the narrator compare herself to regarding her height?
5. What happens to Tupac when Chapter 10 opens?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)