|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sly and his friend testify?
(a) That Tash has nothing to do with the robbery.
(b) That Tash was the only one in on the robbery.
(c) That Tash was in on the robbery.
(d) That Tash is the one who kills Randall.
2. What do Sly and the other man do at Randall's?
(a) Beat up Sly and another man.
(b) Kill Randall and steal Tash's wallet.
(c) Beat up Tash and kill Randall.
(d) Convince Tash and Randall that they are undercover cops.
3. How does Randall resemble Tash?
(a) He is devious.
(b) He is calm and somber.
(c) He is religious.
(d) He is an effeminate gay man.
4. Why is Tash in jail?
(a) House burglary.
(b) An unnamed crime.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Gang fighting.
5. What is the news about Tash?
(a) He is dying.
(b) He has been given another year for bad behavior.
(c) He is getting out of jail.
(d) He is being moved to another prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D learn that the court system has done?
2. How is Sly whenever Tash meets him?
3. What does Neeka fear?
4. Why is Tash imprisoned?
5. What does the narrator say about the evidence against Tupac for sexual assault?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)