|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jayjones say black men cannot be caught?
(a) In white nightclubs.
(b) In white neighborhoods.
(c) In expensive cars.
(d) Anywhere outside of their front door.
2. What do Sly and the other man do at Randall's?
(a) Kill Randall and steal Tash's wallet.
(b) Convince Tash and Randall that they are undercover cops.
(c) Beat up Tash and kill Randall.
(d) Beat up Sly and another man.
3. How does the narrator feel when Jayjones tells her about pretty girls and eating?
(b) She dislikes Jayjones.
(c) She thinks it is funny.
(d) She feels angry.
4. What is the name of the game Neeka wants to play with a jump rope?
(a) Double Dutch.
(b) Seven jump spin.
(c) In Two, Out One.
(d) London Bridge.
5. To what does the narrator relate Tupac's arrest?
(a) To the arrest of others in Queens.
(b) To Mandela's arrest.
(c) To Mahatma Gandhi's arrest.
(d) To how slaves were brutalized.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sly convince Tash to do?
2. What does D say is the reason she came to the block where Neeka and the narrator are?
3. Who is Randall?
4. How does Randall resemble Tash?
5. What effect does Tupac's imprisonment have on him?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)