|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Flo?
(a) The narrator's mother.
(b) A kind woman who does not want D for the government benefits.
(c) D's real mother.
(d) Neeka's mother.
2. Why might the boys like D better than Neeka or the narrator?
(a) D is the new girl on the block.
(b) D is maturing physically faster.
(c) D has more freedom than the other two.
(d) D knows how to flirt better.
3. Where did Tash play piano before going to prison?
(b) A local nightclub.
(c) For his school chorus.
(d) In his school orchestra.
4. What does the narrator say about the evidence against Tupac for sexual assault?
(a) The narrator does not mention the evidence.
(b) It is scanty.
(c) It is overwhelming against Tuapc.
(d) It is overwhelming that the accuser is lying.
5. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's normal demeanor?
2. Why do some people take on D as a foster child?
3. How does the narrator feel when Jayjones tells her about pretty girls and eating?
4. What does D say about a counselor's statement in a group home?
5. For whom is Neeka's brother Albert named?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)