|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why might the boys like D better than Neeka or the narrator?
(a) D is maturing physically faster.
(b) D knows how to flirt better.
(c) D has more freedom than the other two.
(d) D is the new girl on the block.
2. What happens after Tupac recovers from being shot?
(a) He decides to sue the girl who accuses him.
(b) He writes a rap song about racism and the justice system
(c) He is sent to prison.
(d) He moves to California.
3. What does D ask the narrator and Neeka one Friday night?
(a) If Tash was home yet.
(b) Why Neeka's mother looks down on her.
(c) If they would like to roam with her.
(d) If D can come over for dinner.
4. How does Tash's recklessness get him in trouble?
(a) He loses his friends through it.
(b) He is easily led to crime.
(c) He gets in spats with the police.
(d) He falls in love with the wrong men.
5. How is Sly whenever Tash meets him?
(a) Cold and aloof.
(b) Acts like a Queen.
(c) Alone and seemingly friendless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say is the effect of Tash's music?
2. For how long is Tupac sentenced?
3. Why is Tash imprisoned?
4. Why is the narrator hesitant about D's request?
5. What is the narrator doing when she says she feels whole for the first time?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)