|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jayjones get his nickname?
(a) From his mother.
(b) He made it up himself.
(c) From his father.
(d) From his ball t-shirt.
2. Why might the boys like D better than Neeka or the narrator?
(a) D is maturing physically faster.
(b) D has more freedom than the other two.
(c) D is the new girl on the block.
(d) D knows how to flirt better.
3. Why is Tash imprisoned?
(a) As an accomplish to murder.
(b) For illegal drugs.
(c) For assault on a police officer.
(d) As an accomplice to assault and robbery.
4. What is the narrator always doing?
(a) Playing basketball.
(b) Drawing pictures.
(c) Talking on the phone.
5. How many sets of twins does Neeka's family have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the narrator and Neeka know each other?
2. What do Sly and his friend testify?
3. How does Randall resemble Tash?
4. What does Jayjones say about black men?
5. How many children are in Neeka's family?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)