|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reputation does the narrator have?
(a) She is a brainy nerd.
(b) She is dumb.
(c) She is athletic.
(d) She is selfish.
2. Why might the boys like D better than Neeka or the narrator?
(a) D is maturing physically faster.
(b) D has more freedom than the other two.
(c) D knows how to flirt better.
(d) D is the new girl on the block.
3. How many children are in Neeka's family?
4. What is one thing Jayjones says black people cannot do?
(a) Attend church in peace.
(b) Sing in public.
(c) Walk too fast.
(d) Look at a cop in the eyes.
5. What does D ask the narrator and Neeka one Friday night?
(a) If D can come over for dinner.
(b) If Tash was home yet.
(c) Why Neeka's mother looks down on her.
(d) If they would like to roam with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jayjones say black men cannot be caught?
2. What is Neeka's second brother's name?`
3. What makes the narrator jealous of D?
4. How do the narrator and Neeka know each other?
5. Why does the narrator call Neeka's second brother a queen?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)