|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tash play piano before going to prison?
(b) A local nightclub.
(c) For his school chorus.
(d) In his school orchestra.
2. What happens to Tupac when Chapter 10 opens?
(a) He is let out of jail early.
(b) He learns his brother is arrested.
(c) He is attacked and severely injured in prison.
(d) He is sentenced to more time because of hitting a guard.
3. What did confused people label Albert's namesake according to the narrator?
(a) He is a star athlete.
(b) He is a racist.
(c) He is a hero.
(d) He is a genius.
4. Why is Tash moved?
(a) He is not moved.
(b) He asked to get closer to his family.
(c) He is moved to a work camp.
(d) He is harrassed about being gay and Tash cuts the man.
5. How did Jayjones get his nickname?
(a) He made it up himself.
(b) From his father.
(c) From his ball t-shirt.
(d) From his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the girls walk?
2. Where does D tell them they are going?
3. What do the three girls vow to do?
4. Why might the boys like D better than Neeka or the narrator?
5. What does Jayjones say happens to black men in the wrong places?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)