|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Tupac recovers from being shot?
(a) He decides to sue the girl who accuses him.
(b) He writes a rap song about racism and the justice system
(c) He moves to California.
(d) He is sent to prison.
2. What is the name of the game Neeka wants to play with a jump rope?
(a) Seven jump spin.
(b) London Bridge.
(c) Double Dutch.
(d) In Two, Out One.
3. What does the narrator think she read about Albert's namesake?
(a) He died young.
(b) He was really black.
(c) He was born with a brain disorder.
(d) He was not a nice man.
4. What does Jayjones say happens to black men in the wrong places?
(a) They are beaten by white gan?gs.
(c) They are shot by police without even asking the men questions.
(d) They are harrassed by white police.
5. What school does Jayjones attend?
(a) Lincoln High.
(b) He is out of school.
(c) Grady High School.
(d) Washington School for the Arts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the three girls have with the jump rope?
2. Who watches the three girls jump rope?
3. Why do some people take on D as a foster child?
4. What does Sly convince Tash to do?
5. Where does Tash spend a few weeks?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)