Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rachel spends the night at the hospital with Izzy, what does he ask her to do when he wakes up around midnight?
(a) Remember him.
(b) Hold his hand.
(c) Go for a walk in the corridor.
(d) To tell him a story about her life at high school.
2. What change does Rachel notice in Izzy during his hospital stay?
(a) He is slower to criticize Shirley.
(b) He loses weight rapidly.
(c) He is less gruff with the doctors and nurses.
(d) He is more energetic than before.
3. Where are Rachel and Izzy when the old man falls again in Chapter 31?
(a) In a library.
(b) Near a bus stop.
(c) Outside of a market.
(d) In a park.
4. Where are Rachel and Lewis when they speak in Chapter 37?
(a) On the phone.
(b) In Poppie's Diner.
(c) In the hospital cafeteria.
(d) At Rachel's kitchen table.
5. When do Rachel and Jeremy go for a walk in Chapter 43?
(a) As it starts to sprinkle.
(b) Late in the afternoon.
(c) At sunset.
(d) First thing in the morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during the night that Rachel stays at the hotel with Izzy?
2. Why does Rachel finally decide that she is so angry in Chapter 31?
3. What does Grandpa Izzy talk about in his sleep on the night that Rachel stays with him at the hospital?
4. How does Jeremy feel about Izzy?
5. What term of endearment does Izzy call Rachel on the day of the birthday party?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)