|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do Rachel and Jeremy go for a walk in Chapter 43?
(a) First thing in the morning.
(b) Late in the afternoon.
(c) As it starts to sprinkle.
(d) At sunset.
2. Who spends the night with Izzy on the Saturday he says he is afraid to sleep?
3. What does Izzy demand, as the Coopers are leaving, in Chapter 38?
(a) To be told when he can go home.
(b) To be moved to another room.
(c) To be told everything the doctor says.
(d) That Rachel return to school.
4. What does Rachel write a story about in Chapter 44?
(a) A girl named Mouse.
(b) A stonemason looking for a handprint.
(c) A woman on a roof.
(d) Two teens falling in love.
5. What is life like for Rachel at the start of Chapter 44.
(a) Back to normal.
(b) Busy as all her family is still in town.
(d) She is constantly sad and crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Izzy's mood the day after his treatment?
2. On Tuesday night in Chapter 40, what does Rachel do when Manny holds the elevator door open for her?
3. What do the Coopers and Izzy do in Chapter 35?
4. When Rachel spends the night at the hospital with Izzy, what does he ask her to do when he wakes up around midnight?
5. What change does Rachel notice in Izzy during his hospital stay?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)