|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the person that Rachel thanks react in the final chapter of the story?
(a) The person hugs Rachel.
(b) The person says that she is worth it.
(c) The person kisses Rachel.
(d) The person insists it was nothing.
2. Why does Rachel finally decide that she is so angry in Chapter 31?
(a) She is angry that Izzy is too stubborn to go to the hospital.
(b) She is angry that Izzy is dying.
(c) She is angry that her mother treats her like a child.
(d) She is angry that Helena leads such a charmed life.
3. What does Rachel do when she returns to school the Wednesday after Izzy is hospitalized?
(a) Asks her teachers for her work for the following week.
(b) Spends the day in the guidance counselor's office.
(c) Spends the day in the nurse's office.
(d) Leaves without telling anyone and goes back to the hospital.
4. What term of endearment does Izzy call Rachel on the day of the birthday party?
5. What does the family plant in Izzy's memory?
(a) A rosebush.
(b) A blue spruce.
(c) A peace lily.
(d) An oak tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Phil?
2. What is the funny story that Phil tells about Izzy?
3. What does the hospital technician give to Izzy in Chapter 35?
4. How is Rachel's issue that she brings up to Shirley settled on the Monday after Izzy is hospitalized?
5. What does Dr. North tell Izzy after his collapse on Baker Street?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)