|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object are Rachel and the person she talks to in Chapter 45 standing in front of?
(a) A book shelf.
(b) A table.
(c) A trophy case.
(d) A cake.
2. How is Izzy's mood the day after his treatment?
(a) Agitated and restless.
(b) He seems resigned and lacks energy.
(c) Subdued, as he sleeps most of the day.
(d) Better, he is his crotchedy old self.
3. What do Manny and Shirley do when they come by after work?
(a) Bring gifts from the gift shop.
(b) Clean things that aren't messy.
(c) Laugh at things that aren't funny.
(d) Bring mail from Izzy's house.
4. Where does Uncle Lenny call from?
(c) The airport.
(d) His hospital bed.
5. Who is at Izzy's apartment when he and Rachel return from their first walk after his second fall?
(a) Jeremy and Lenny.
(b) Helena, Mikey, and Lewis.
(c) Alice Farnum.
(d) Manny and Shirley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel eat at the hospital cafeteria with her parents when Shirley complains about the food?
2. What does Dr. North tell Izzy when the patient asks when he will be able to go home?
3. What does Rachel tell Shirley she wants to do the Monday after Izzy is hospitalized?
4. What happens when the Coopers go to leave Izzy's room in the last part of Chapter 38?
5. Who calls Rachel to find out how Izzy is doing on Saturday in Chapter 33?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)