|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Lewis give Rachel after their date, when they are at the burger place?
(a) A love letter.
(b) A picture of himself.
(c) An eskimo kiss.
(d) A music tape.
2. Who is Rachel's best friend?
3. What best describes Izzy's mood at the family dinner in Chapter 15?
(a) Contentious and gruff.
(b) Uncharacteristically kind.
(c) Subdued and silent.
(d) Angier that usual.
4. Who plays basketball every Saturday?
(a) Manny and Rachel.
(b) Lewis and Mikey.
(c) The Minors.
5. What performance comes to town in Chapter 8?
(c) The Sound of Music.
(d) The HMS Pinafore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mikey want to be when he grows up?
2. What book does Rachel say she read five times when she was ten years old?
3. Who ran away to England when he was younger than Rachel is in the story?
4. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
5. Where did Izzy and Eva meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the mood like in the Cooper's house in Chapter 14?
2. Describe the relationship between Rachel and Jeremy.
3. How does Rachel feel about the possibility of Izzy coming to live at her house?
4. How does Rachel's handling of Izzy's fall affect her parent's perception of her?
5. Describe the place where Eva is buried.
6. How do the Coopers usually spend Sunday mornings?
7. Describe the picture of Izzy and Eva that Izzy gives to Rachel.
8. What kind of a person is Helena?
9. What does the doctor say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy after his initial tests?
10. Describe Rachel's first kiss.
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)