Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. How does Rachel feel about her family?
2. Is Rachel mature or immature?
Short Essay Question - Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
3. Describe the relationship between Rachel and Jeremy.
4. Why did Uncle Lenny and Izzy have a falling out?
Short Essay Question - Chapter 5 | Chapter 6
5. How does Rachel feel about playing paddleball with Helena's family?
6. How do the Coopers usually spend Sunday mornings?
Short Essay Question - Chapter 7 | Chapter 8...
This section contains 818 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)