|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true of Izzy and Rachel's walk up Schyler Hill?
(a) Izzy can't make it to the top.
(b) They go to see where Izzy built a bridge.
(c) Izzy makes it to the top and collapses.
(d) They go to see a historic landmark.
2. What does Shirley do when Rachel tells her about Izzy's second fall a full day after it occurs?
(a) Thanks her for devoting so much time to Izzy.
(b) Calls her self-centered.
(c) Sits down at the kitchen table and cries.
(d) Calls her irresponsible.
3. How does Rachel feel, after she cries for Izzy, in Chapter 43?
(b) Full of grief.
4. What does Shirley tell Manny she wants in Chapter 18?
(a) For Izzy to live with them.
(b) To go and stay with Izzy for a while.
(c) To tell Izzy about his cancer.
(d) To hire an aide for Izzy.
5. What does Izzy say about Rachel to a neighbor after their walk?
(a) That she is his guard dog.
(b) That she is his guardian angel.
(c) That she will be a famous writer.
(d) That she is just as stubborn as her grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel tell Lewis about returning to school in Chapter 37?
2. How is Izzy's mood the day after his treatment?
3. Where do Izzy and Rachel go together in Chapter 23?
4. What does Izzy give to Rachel in Chapter 30?
5. What does Izzy say to Rachel every day after their walks when they reach his apartment lobby?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)