|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Izzy tell Rachel about Eva, on their walk in Chapter 22?
(a) She wrote a book.
(b) She worked hard.
(c) She taught school.
(d) She made him laugh.
2. Where does Lewis take Rachel in Chapter 30?
(a) To the lake.
(b) To a basketball game.
(c) To meet his parents.
(d) To a movie.
3. What does Rachel's family do when they go to the cemetery in Chapter 42?
(a) Sit and tell stories at Eva's grave.
(b) Sets flowers on his grave site.
(c) String a branch of flowers from Eva's grave to Izzy's.
(d) Scatters Izzy's ashes over Eva's grave.
4. What does Dr. North tell Izzy after his collapse on Baker Street?
(a) That he will probably be home in a few days.
(b) That he needs to stay in the hospital indefinitely.
(c) That he is showing slow signs of improvement.
(d) That he made his own situation worse.
5. Who writes a letter and who is the recipient in Chapter 2?
(a) Jeremy writes to Rachel.
(b) Rachel writes to an unnamed pen pal.
(c) Rachel writers to Jeremy.
(d) Helena writes to Rachel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rachel feel guilty about telling Helena about Grandpa Izzy's illness?
2. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
3. In Chapter 16, who calls the Cooper's house while Rachel is home alone?
4. Who calls Rachel when she is home alone in Chapter 9?
5. What does Jeremy point out to Rachel when they take their walk on the day they scatter Izzy's ashes?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)