|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the day like when Rachel walks up and down West Creek Street counting the bridges?
(a) Drizzly and dirty.
(b) Hazy, but the rain has stopped.
(d) Sun is starting to peek through the cloud cover.
2. What item gets broken in Chapter 13?
(a) A cut crystal vase.
(b) An English china sugar bowl.
(c) A ceramic candle holder.
(d) An Oriental lampshade.
3. What is the weather like when Izzy and Rachel walk for the first time after his second fall?
(a) Foggy and muggy.
(b) Drizzly and wet.
(c) Sunny and pleasant.
(d) Overcast, but not raining.
4. Where do Rachel and her friends go after school lets out in Chapter 19?
(a) To the Indian Falls Festival.
(b) To Indian Falls Park.
(c) To Grandpa Izzy's.
(d) To Lewis's house.
5. What happens when the Coopers go to leave Izzy's room in the last part of Chapter 38?
(a) He tears off his oxygen mask.
(b) He tells Shirley to leave the gift after all.
(c) He falls and hits his head.
(d) He collapses again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Rachel at school on Monday in Chapter 7?
2. What do Rachel and Izzy discover they both like in Chapter 25?
3. Who does Rachel see at the Civic Center when she and her father go to the performance there?
4. What does Jeremy ask Rachel to do in Chapter 43?
5. What does Rachel hear in Chapter 34 when she is outside of Izzy's hospital room?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)