|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting with Dr. North, what does Shirley tell her father about his health?
(a) That he needs a donor.
(b) That he has brought this on himself.
(c) She doesn't tell him anything.
(d) She tells him he has a clean bill of health.
2. What does Lewis tell Rachel occurred at school when they speak in Chapter 37?
(a) An assembly.
(b) A fire drill.
(c) A sit-in.
(d) A power outage.
3. In Chapter 16, who calls the Cooper's house while Rachel is home alone?
(a) Alice Farnum.
(b) Rachel's boss.
(c) Dr. North.
(d) Coach Al.
4. In Chapter 44, what does Rachel complain to Manny about?
(a) That Helena has a later curfew than she does.
(b) That it has been raining for ages.
(c) That they never talk about Izzy anymore.
(d) That she doesn't know what to do without Izzy around.
5. What does Dr. North give Shirley before she and Rachel leave his office?
(a) A jar of jelly his wife made.
(b) A phone number for hospice.
(c) A message for Manny.
(d) A prescription for pain medication.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rachel suggest that Lewis was staring at her?
2. What does Uncle Lenny tell Rachel that surprises her?
3. In Chapter 13, what does Lewis give Rachel after their date, when they are at the burger place?
4. What does Rachel ask Jeremy on their walk?
5. Who comes to visit Izzy on Sunday in Chapter 39?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)