|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rachel begin Monday morning in Chapter 7?
(a) She get to school early for a school paper meeting.
(b) She is running late.
(c) She eats bacon and pancakes with her parents.
(d) She is in a car accident.
2. What does Dr. North give Shirley before she and Rachel leave his office?
(a) A phone number for hospice.
(b) A message for Manny.
(c) A prescription for pain medication.
(d) A jar of jelly his wife made.
3. Who stares at Rachel during seventh period in Chapter 4?
(c) The new girl.
(d) A male teacher.
4. What does Izzy tell Rachel he left on one of the bridges he worked on?
(a) A handprint.
(b) A footprint.
(c) His favorite coat.
(d) A present for Eva.
5. What does Rachel tell Shirley she wants to do the Monday after Izzy is hospitalized?
(a) Skip school to be with Izzy.
(b) Bring Izzy to stay at the Cooper's house.
(c) Interview Izzy with a cassette recorder.
(d) Spend the nights with Izzy and catch the school bus near the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. North tell Izzy when the patient asks when he will be able to go home?
2. What does Izzy tell Rachel about the stone wall they see on their walk in Chapter 23?
3. What is Rachel's nickname within her family?
4. Where do Rachel's parents go in Chapter 9?
5. Where do Rachel and her mother go to picky up Izzy in Chapter 7?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)