|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. North tell Izzy after his collapse on Baker Street?
(a) That he is showing slow signs of improvement.
(b) That he will probably be home in a few days.
(c) That he needs to stay in the hospital indefinitely.
(d) That he made his own situation worse.
2. What do Rachel and Helena do in Chapter 5?
(a) Look at teen magazines.
(b) Play paddleball.
(d) Make a crank phone call.
3. What does Rachel do when Izzy falls, for a second time, according to her journal entries?
(b) Calls for help.
(c) Catches him.
(d) Freezes and does nothing.
4. Who does Rachel interview for the school paper?
(a) An actor.
(b) Grandpa Izzy.
(c) The school nurse.
(d) Helena's father.
5. How does Shirley react to Rachel's request on the Monday after Izzy is hospitalized?
(a) She says she can't make any more decisions right now.
(b) She thinks it makes sense and argues about it with Manny.
(c) She thinks its a bad idea and they argue.
(d) She hugs Rachel and tells her she is growing up too fast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rachel's nickname within her family?
2. What book does Rachel say she read five times when she was ten years old?
3. Where is the most recent postcard that Rachel has received from Jeremy sent from, as of Chapter 3?
4. What does Alice Farnum wear when she visits Izzy in Chapter 26?
5. What does Rachel tell Izzy to do in Chapter 18?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)