|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Izzy say Rachel should have been named for?
(a) A poet named Elsbeth.
(b) The patron saint of patience.
(c) Beth, his mother.
(d) Eva, his wife.
2. What term of endearment does Izzy call Rachel on the day of the birthday party?
3. Where do the Coopers go on Sunday mornings?
(a) Grandpa Izzy's house.
(b) Their cottage on the lake.
(c) Breakfast at the diner.
4. What does Rachel do when Izzy falls, for a second time, according to her journal entries?
(a) Freezes and does nothing.
(b) Catches him.
(c) Calls for help.
5. What does Mikey want to be when he grows up?
(a) A basketball player.
(b) A politician.
(c) A physical therapist.
(d) An airline pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. North say about Izzy's fall?
2. Who stares at Rachel during seventh period in Chapter 4?
3. What does Rachel tell Shirley she wants to do the Monday after Izzy is hospitalized?
4. Why is Grandpa Izzy angry at Rachel in Chapter 20?
5. Where does Lewis take Rachel in Chapter 30?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)