|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
(a) He has a form of cancer.
(b) He has severe allergies and asthma.
(c) He needs a heart transplant.
(d) There is nothing wrong with him.
2. What is Shirley doing when Rachel apologizes to her in Chapter 3?
(a) Snoring loudly.
(b) Playing solitaire.
(c) Drinking from a bottle of gin.
(d) Knitting a scarf for Grandpa Izzy.
3. In Chapter 9, what does Rachel forget to tell her mother?
(a) About a job interview.
(b) About Rachel's school concert.
(c) About Shirley's appointment with Dr. North.
(d) About the note from Rachel's teacher.
4. What happens after Izzy's treatment in the hospital?
(a) He falls asleep and the Coopers go home.
(b) He has a reaction and is put in the Intensive Care Unit.
(c) He falls asleep and Manny takes Rachel home.
(d) He is restless and Rachel stays past visiting hours.
5. What performance comes to town in Chapter 8?
(b) The Sound of Music.
(d) The HMS Pinafore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rachel decide to skip the birthday party in Chapter 32?
2. Who does Izzy say Rachel should have been named for?
3. Who is Rachel's best friend?
4. Who writes a letter and who is the recipient in Chapter 2?
5. Who calls Rachel to find out how Izzy is doing on Saturday in Chapter 33?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)