|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Izzy tell Rachel he left on one of the bridges he worked on?
(a) A footprint.
(b) A handprint.
(c) A present for Eva.
(d) His favorite coat.
2. What term of endearment does Izzy call Rachel on the day of the birthday party?
3. Who writes a letter and who is the recipient in Chapter 2?
(a) Jeremy writes to Rachel.
(b) Rachel writers to Jeremy.
(c) Rachel writes to an unnamed pen pal.
(d) Helena writes to Rachel.
4. Whose birthday occurs in Chapter 32?
(d) Alice Farnum's.
5. Who does Izzy say Rachel should have been named for?
(a) A poet named Elsbeth.
(b) Beth, his mother.
(c) Eva, his wife.
(d) The patron saint of patience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Izzy say to Rachel every day after their walks when they reach his apartment lobby?
2. Why is Shirley mad at Rachel in Chapter 13?
3. Where does Izzy take Rachel on their bus ride together?
4. What is true of Izzy and Rachel's walk up Schyler Hill?
5. Where do Izzy and Rachel go together in Chapter 23?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)