|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item gets broken in Chapter 13?
(a) An Oriental lampshade.
(b) A ceramic candle holder.
(c) An English china sugar bowl.
(d) A cut crystal vase.
2. What is the weather like when Izzy and Rachel walk for the first time after his second fall?
(a) Sunny and pleasant.
(b) Overcast, but not raining.
(c) Drizzly and wet.
(d) Foggy and muggy.
3. What does Izzy want to do in Chapter 33 when Rachel arrives at his house early on Saturday morning?
(a) Take her to the bridges again.
(b) Stay outside all day.
(c) Stay inside and rest.
(d) Go to the hardware store.
4. What is true of Izzy and Rachel's walk up Schyler Hill?
(a) They go to see where Izzy built a bridge.
(b) Izzy makes it to the top and collapses.
(c) They go to see a historic landmark.
(d) Izzy can't make it to the top.
5. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
(a) He has severe allergies and asthma.
(b) He needs a heart transplant.
(c) There is nothing wrong with him.
(d) He has a form of cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting with Dr. North, what does Shirley tell her father about his health?
2. Why does Rachel finally decide that she is so angry in Chapter 31?
3. Who does Rachel see at the Civic Center when she and her father go to the performance there?
4. Who writes a letter and who is the recipient in Chapter 2?
5. What term of endearment does Izzy call Rachel on the day of the birthday party?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)