|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Rachel tell that Izzy is in a bad mood when she arrives for their walk on Friday in Chapter 22?
(a) His eyebrows and furrowed and he is silent.
(b) His fists are clenched and he makes her paces in the lobby.
(c) He kicks over a trashcan.
(d) He tells her he is in a bad mood.
2. What best describes Izzy's mood at the family dinner in Chapter 15?
(a) Uncharacteristically kind.
(b) Contentious and gruff.
(c) Subdued and silent.
(d) Angier that usual.
3. Who is the second person that Rachel interviews for the school paper?
(a) Coach Al.
(c) Principal Norris.
(d) Wilda Sycora.
4. When Rachel takes Izzy to a café in Chapter 28, what does she buy him?
(a) Maple syrup ice cream.
(b) Hot cocoa.
(c) Black coffee.
(d) Apple pie a la mode.
5. What happens to Grandpa Izzy that requires Rachel to go get him in Chapter 16?
(a) He falls while walking.
(b) He has a seizure and falls in a ditch.
(c) He is hit by a baseball.
(d) He is hit by a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Shirley mad at Rachel in Chapter 13?
2. What do Rachel and Helena do in Chapter 5?
3. Who waits outside of Izzy's hotel room with Rachel in Chapter 34?
4. What does Rachel want to be when she grows up?
5. What does the hospital technician give to Izzy in Chapter 35?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)