|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rachel arrives at Izzy's for their walk in Chapter 23, what does she find?
(a) Izzy is asleep on the sofa.
(b) Izzy is passed out on the floor.
(c) Izzy is not home.
(d) Izzy has emptied the apartment.
2. Why does Rachel argue with Lewis after their first kiss?
(a) She is embarrased.
(b) She is crying.
(c) She is laughing.
(d) She is jealous.
3. How does Dr. North respond to Rachel's concerns that she should have made Izzy rest more?
(a) He doesn't answer he.
(b) He says it is just fluid accumulation.
(c) He says she has probably helped him live longer.
(d) He says she is too young to be taking care of him anyway.
4. What does Rachel realize is the reason for Izzy's bad mood in Chapter 22?
(a) Alice Farnum has upset him.
(b) He doesn't get to walk on Thursdays.
(c) He just got off the phone with Dr. North.
(d) He just got off the phone with Shirley.
5. What does Dr. North give Shirley before she and Rachel leave his office?
(a) A prescription for pain medication.
(b) A message for Manny.
(c) A phone number for hospice.
(d) A jar of jelly his wife made.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting with Dr. North, what does Shirley tell her father about his health?
2. Where does Rachel work from 5 to 9?
3. Why does Rachel feel guilty about telling Helena about Grandpa Izzy's illness?
4. When Rachel takes Izzy to a café in Chapter 28, what does she buy him?
5. What does Dr. North say about Izzy's fall?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)