|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who plays basketball every Saturday?
(a) Lewis and Mikey.
(c) The Minors.
(d) Manny and Rachel.
2. What does Izzy say about Rachel to a neighbor after their walk?
(a) That she is just as stubborn as her grandfather.
(b) That she is his guard dog.
(c) That she will be a famous writer.
(d) That she is his guardian angel.
3. After meeting with Dr. North, what does Shirley tell her father about his health?
(a) That he has brought this on himself.
(b) She tells him he has a clean bill of health.
(c) She doesn't tell him anything.
(d) That he needs a donor.
4. Who writes a letter and who is the recipient in Chapter 2?
(a) Jeremy writes to Rachel.
(b) Rachel writes to an unnamed pen pal.
(c) Rachel writers to Jeremy.
(d) Helena writes to Rachel.
5. Where does Rachel work from 5 to 9?
(a) At a grocery store.
(b) At a library.
(c) At a drycleaning facility.
(d) At a fast food restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Izzy and Rachel go together in Chapter 23?
2. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
3. What do the Coopers do while they are at Grandpa Izzy's in Chapter 15?
4. Why is Shirley mad at Rachel in Chapter 13?
5. What does Shirley tell Manny she wants in Chapter 18?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)