|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is true of Izzy and Rachel's walk up Schyler Hill?
(a) Izzy makes it to the top and collapses.
(b) They go to see where Izzy built a bridge.
(c) Izzy can't make it to the top.
(d) They go to see a historic landmark.
2. What does Rachel describe happening in Chapter 2 at the kitchen table?
(a) Her parents have a violent argument.
(b) Her mother drinks too much.
(c) She explodes in anger at ther parents.
(d) Her father says he has lost his job.
3. How can Rachel tell that Izzy is in a bad mood when she arrives for their walk on Friday in Chapter 22?
(a) His eyebrows and furrowed and he is silent.
(b) He tells her he is in a bad mood.
(c) His fists are clenched and he makes her paces in the lobby.
(d) He kicks over a trashcan.
4. What does Dr. North give Shirley before she and Rachel leave his office?
(a) A phone number for hospice.
(b) A message for Manny.
(c) A prescription for pain medication.
(d) A jar of jelly his wife made.
5. Why is Shirley upset on Sunday in Chapter 15?
(a) She doesn't want to face Izzy who doesn't know he is dying.
(b) She has to tell Izzy that he has cancer and is dying.
(c) Rachel doesn't want to go to Izzy's for the traditional Sunday meal.
(d) Manny wants her to tell Izzy about the cancer, but she doesn't want to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rachel interview for the school paper?
2. How do Rachel and Grandpa Izzy get home from the location of Izzy's accident?
3. What is true of Jeremy?
4. What best describes Izzy's mood at the family dinner in Chapter 15?
5. What does Mikey want to be when he grows up?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)