|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel tell Izzy to do in Chapter 18?
(a) To take the medicine his doctor prescribed.
(b) To walk in the park where people are around.
(c) To wait for his walk until she gets there.
(d) To stop being so mean to his own family.
2. What does Dr. North say about Izzy's fall?
(a) It has made his situation more severe.
(b) He is losing control of his legs.
(c) It was caused by breating difficulties.
(d) It is unrealted to his illness.
3. Where do the Coopers go on Sunday mornings?
(a) Grandpa Izzy's house.
(c) Breakfast at the diner.
(d) Their cottage on the lake.
4. Who stares at Rachel during seventh period in Chapter 4?
(b) A male teacher.
(d) The new girl.
5. Why does Rachel feel guilty about telling Helena about Grandpa Izzy's illness?
(a) Her mother told her not to dicuss it with anyone.
(b) It feels like she just tells her for the sympathy.
(c) Helena is already upset about Mikey.
(d) Helena's grandfather died recently.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true of Jeremy?
2. What does Shirley tell Manny she wants in Chapter 18?
3. Who does Izzy tell Rachel called to check on him after his fall?
4. In Chapter 13, what does Lewis give Rachel after their date, when they are at the burger place?
5. Who plays basketball every Saturday?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)