|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandpa Izzy tell Rachel about when she calls him in Chapter 17?
(a) That she reminds him of his dead wife.
(b) That he used to play stickball afterschool with his brother.
(c) He used to get into a lot of fights when he was young.
(d) That his own father died from a fall.
2. What happens to Grandpa Izzy that requires Rachel to go get him in Chapter 16?
(a) He is hit by a car.
(b) He falls while walking.
(c) He is hit by a baseball.
(d) He has a seizure and falls in a ditch.
3. Where do Rachel and Lewis go together on a Saturday in Chapter 13?
(a) To the lake.
(b) To a party.
(c) To the county fair.
(d) To the movies.
4. Who ran away to England when he was younger than Rachel is in the story?
(c) Grandpa Izzy.
(d) Uncle Lenny.
5. What does Izzy say to Rachel every day after their walks when they reach his apartment lobby?
(a) Don't do me any favors tomorrow.
(b) Who knows if I'll be here tomorrow.
(c) Same time tomorrow?
(d) I suppose you're coming tomorrow?
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes Izzy's mood at the family dinner in Chapter 15?
2. Who plays basketball every Saturday?
3. What performance comes to town in Chapter 8?
4. Where do the Coopers go on Sunday mornings?
5. What does Rachel do to occupy her mind while walking with Izzy after school in Chapter 20?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)