|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes a letter and who is the recipient in Chapter 2?
(a) Rachel writes to an unnamed pen pal.
(b) Jeremy writes to Rachel.
(c) Helena writes to Rachel.
(d) Rachel writers to Jeremy.
2. What did Grandpa Izzy do for a living before he retired?
(a) He was a soldier.
(b) He was a teacher.
(c) He was a stonemason.
(d) He was a mechanic.
3. What does Dr. North say about Izzy's fall?
(a) It has made his situation more severe.
(b) He is losing control of his legs.
(c) It is unrealted to his illness.
(d) It was caused by breating difficulties.
4. What does Izzy say about Rachel to a neighbor after their walk?
(a) That she is just as stubborn as her grandfather.
(b) That she is his guard dog.
(c) That she will be a famous writer.
(d) That she is his guardian angel.
5. In Chapter 9, what does Rachel forget to tell her mother?
(a) About a job interview.
(b) About Rachel's school concert.
(c) About Shirley's appointment with Dr. North.
(d) About the note from Rachel's teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rachel suggest that Lewis was staring at her?
2. Where do Izzy and Rachel go together in Chapter 23?
3. What does Shirley tell Manny she wants in Chapter 18?
4. How does Rachel begin Monday morning in Chapter 7?
5. Why is Shirley mad at Rachel in Chapter 13?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)