|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Izzy say about Rachel to a neighbor after their walk?
(a) That she is his guardian angel.
(b) That she will be a famous writer.
(c) That she is his guard dog.
(d) That she is just as stubborn as her grandfather.
2. What does Dr. North give Shirley before she and Rachel leave his office?
(a) A prescription for pain medication.
(b) A phone number for hospice.
(c) A jar of jelly his wife made.
(d) A message for Manny.
3. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
(a) He needs a heart transplant.
(b) There is nothing wrong with him.
(c) He has severe allergies and asthma.
(d) He has a form of cancer.
4. Why is Shirley upset on Sunday in Chapter 15?
(a) She doesn't want to face Izzy who doesn't know he is dying.
(b) She has to tell Izzy that he has cancer and is dying.
(c) Rachel doesn't want to go to Izzy's for the traditional Sunday meal.
(d) Manny wants her to tell Izzy about the cancer, but she doesn't want to.
5. What does Dr. North say about Izzy's fall?
(a) It was caused by breating difficulties.
(b) He is losing control of his legs.
(c) It is unrealted to his illness.
(d) It has made his situation more severe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Grandpa Izzy do for a living before he retired?
2. What else does Izzy say to Rachel every day after their walks when they reach his apartment lobby?
3. What does Rachel say she is afraid of in Chapter 6?
4. What does Rachel tell Izzy to do in Chapter 18?
5. What does Izzy tell Rachel about Eva, on their walk in Chapter 22?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)