|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandpa Izzy do every day?
(a) Takes meals to an elderly woman.
(c) Walks four miles.
(d) Gets a shot.
2. Who writes a letter and who is the recipient in Chapter 2?
(a) Rachel writes to an unnamed pen pal.
(b) Helena writes to Rachel.
(c) Rachel writers to Jeremy.
(d) Jeremy writes to Rachel.
3. Who accompanies Rachel to Poppie's Diner in Chapter 21?
(c) Granpa Izzy.
4. What does Rachel realize is the reason for Izzy's bad mood in Chapter 22?
(a) He doesn't get to walk on Thursdays.
(b) Alice Farnum has upset him.
(c) He just got off the phone with Dr. North.
(d) He just got off the phone with Shirley.
5. After meeting with Dr. North, what does Shirley tell her father about his health?
(a) She doesn't tell him anything.
(b) She tells him he has a clean bill of health.
(c) That he has brought this on himself.
(d) That he needs a donor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rachel feel guilty about telling Helena about Grandpa Izzy's illness?
2. In Chapter 13, what does Lewis give Rachel after their date, when they are at the burger place?
3. What do Rachel and Helena do in Chapter 5?
4. Why does Helena apologize to Rachel in Chapter 12?
5. Why is Grandpa Izzy angry at Rachel in Chapter 20?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)