|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes a letter and who is the recipient in Chapter 2?
(a) Jeremy writes to Rachel.
(b) Helena writes to Rachel.
(c) Rachel writes to an unnamed pen pal.
(d) Rachel writers to Jeremy.
2. What does Izzy tell Rachel about Eva, on their walk in Chapter 22?
(a) She taught school.
(b) She wrote a book.
(c) She worked hard.
(d) She made him laugh.
3. What does Mikey want to be when he grows up?
(a) A basketball player.
(b) A physical therapist.
(c) A politician.
(d) An airline pilot.
4. What does Grandpa Izzy do every day?
(b) Walks four miles.
(c) Gets a shot.
(d) Takes meals to an elderly woman.
5. After meeting with Dr. North, what does Shirley tell her father about his health?
(a) She tells him he has a clean bill of health.
(b) That he has brought this on himself.
(c) She doesn't tell him anything.
(d) That he needs a donor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes Izzy's mood at the family dinner in Chapter 15?
2. What does Dr. North give Shirley before she and Rachel leave his office?
3. How do Rachel and Grandpa Izzy get home from the location of Izzy's accident?
4. Where do Rachel and Lewis go together on a Saturday in Chapter 13?
5. Who does Rachel see at the Civic Center when she and her father go to the performance there?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)