|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item gets broken in Chapter 13?
(a) A ceramic candle holder.
(b) A cut crystal vase.
(c) An Oriental lampshade.
(d) An English china sugar bowl.
2. What does Rachel describe happening in Chapter 2 at the kitchen table?
(a) Her father says he has lost his job.
(b) Her parents have a violent argument.
(c) Her mother drinks too much.
(d) She explodes in anger at ther parents.
3. Where is the most recent postcard that Rachel has received from Jeremy sent from, as of Chapter 3?
(d) New Orleans.
4. In Chapter 9, what does Rachel forget to tell her mother?
(a) About Rachel's school concert.
(b) About Shirley's appointment with Dr. North.
(c) About the note from Rachel's teacher.
(d) About a job interview.
5. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
(a) He has a form of cancer.
(b) There is nothing wrong with him.
(c) He has severe allergies and asthma.
(d) He needs a heart transplant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. North give Shirley before she and Rachel leave his office?
2. What does Grandpa Izzy tell Rachel about when she calls him in Chapter 17?
3. Who writes a letter and who is the recipient in Chapter 2?
4. Who accompanies Rachel to Poppie's Diner in Chapter 21?
5. Who ran away to England when he was younger than Rachel is in the story?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)