|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the most recent postcard that Rachel has received from Jeremy sent from, as of Chapter 3?
(b) New Orleans.
2. How does Rachel begin Monday morning in Chapter 7?
(a) She get to school early for a school paper meeting.
(b) She is in a car accident.
(c) She eats bacon and pancakes with her parents.
(d) She is running late.
3. What book does Rachel say she read five times when she was ten years old?
(a) My Side of the Mountain.
(b) The Trumpet of the Swans.
(c) Little Women.
(d) Jane Eyre.
4. What does Dr. North give Shirley before she and Rachel leave his office?
(a) A prescription for pain medication.
(b) A jar of jelly his wife made.
(c) A message for Manny.
(d) A phone number for hospice.
5. How do Rachel and Grandpa Izzy get home from the location of Izzy's accident?
(a) Rachel calls a cab.
(b) The take the bus.
(c) They walk.
(d) A woman drives them in her car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Izzy tell Rachel called to check on him after his fall?
2. What does Grandpa Izzy tell Rachel about when she calls him in Chapter 17?
3. What does Rachel realize is the reason for Izzy's bad mood in Chapter 22?
4. What does Rachel describe happening in Chapter 2 at the kitchen table?
5. What does Rachel tell Izzy to do in Chapter 18?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)