|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Shirley upset on Sunday in Chapter 15?
(a) Rachel doesn't want to go to Izzy's for the traditional Sunday meal.
(b) She has to tell Izzy that he has cancer and is dying.
(c) She doesn't want to face Izzy who doesn't know he is dying.
(d) Manny wants her to tell Izzy about the cancer, but she doesn't want to.
2. Where do Rachel and Lewis go together on a Saturday in Chapter 13?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To the lake.
(c) To the county fair.
(d) To a party.
3. In Chapter 9, what does Rachel forget to tell her mother?
(a) About Shirley's appointment with Dr. North.
(b) About the note from Rachel's teacher.
(c) About Rachel's school concert.
(d) About a job interview.
4. What else does Izzy say to Rachel every day after their walks when they reach his apartment lobby?
(a) That Helena goes with them.
(b) To wear headphones.
(c) That they go to the zoo.
(d) To get to know him better.
5. What do Rachel and Helena do in Chapter 5?
(b) Look at teen magazines.
(c) Play paddleball.
(d) Make a crank phone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Izzy say about Rachel to a neighbor after their walk?
2. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
3. What does Shirley tell Manny she wants in Chapter 18?
4. Where are Rachel and Lewis when they first kiss?
5. Why is Shirley mad at Rachel in Chapter 13?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)