|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stares at Rachel during seventh period in Chapter 4?
(c) The new girl.
(d) A male teacher.
2. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
(a) He has a form of cancer.
(b) He needs a heart transplant.
(c) There is nothing wrong with him.
(d) He has severe allergies and asthma.
3. After meeting with Dr. North, what does Shirley tell her father about his health?
(a) That he has brought this on himself.
(b) She tells him he has a clean bill of health.
(c) She doesn't tell him anything.
(d) That he needs a donor.
4. What does Rachel describe happening in Chapter 2 at the kitchen table?
(a) Her mother drinks too much.
(b) Her father says he has lost his job.
(c) Her parents have a violent argument.
(d) She explodes in anger at ther parents.
5. What else does Izzy say to Rachel every day after their walks when they reach his apartment lobby?
(a) That Helena goes with them.
(b) To get to know him better.
(c) To wear headphones.
(d) That they go to the zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the most recent postcard that Rachel has received from Jeremy sent from, as of Chapter 3?
2. Where do Rachel and her friends go after school lets out in Chapter 19?
3. Who does Rachel interview for the school paper?
4. What best describes Izzy's mood at the family dinner in Chapter 15?
5. What does Shirley tell Manny she wants in Chapter 18?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)