|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel do to occupy her mind while walking with Izzy after school in Chapter 20?
(a) Counts the number of pigeons they see.
(b) Imagines being a world famous reporter.
(c) Sings a song she is learning in chorus.
(d) Makes up stories and thinks about Lewis.
2. Who is Rachel's best friend?
3. What reason does Rachel gives for ending the interview for the school paper in Chapter 11?
(a) There is another person she needs to interview.
(b) Her grandfather is dying.
(c) She has all the information she needs.
(d) She has to go to work.
4. How does Rachel begin Monday morning in Chapter 7?
(a) She eats bacon and pancakes with her parents.
(b) She is running late.
(c) She is in a car accident.
(d) She get to school early for a school paper meeting.
5. Who plays basketball every Saturday?
(a) Lewis and Mikey.
(b) The Minors.
(d) Manny and Rachel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second person that Rachel interviews for the school paper?
2. What best describes Izzy's mood at the family dinner in Chapter 15?
3. Where are Rachel and Lewis when they first kiss?
4. Why does Rachel argue with Lewis after their first kiss?
5. Who writes a letter and who is the recipient in Chapter 2?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)