|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21 | Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second person that Rachel interviews for the school paper?
(a) Coach Al.
(c) Principal Norris.
(d) Wilda Sycora.
2. In Chapter 16, who calls the Cooper's house while Rachel is home alone?
(a) Alice Farnum.
(b) Dr. North.
(c) Rachel's boss.
(d) Coach Al.
3. What happens to Grandpa Izzy that requires Rachel to go get him in Chapter 16?
(a) He is hit by a car.
(b) He falls while walking.
(c) He has a seizure and falls in a ditch.
(d) He is hit by a baseball.
4. Where is the most recent postcard that Rachel has received from Jeremy sent from, as of Chapter 3?
(c) New Orleans.
5. Why does Rachel feel guilty about telling Helena about Grandpa Izzy's illness?
(a) Helena is already upset about Mikey.
(b) Helena's grandfather died recently.
(c) Her mother told her not to dicuss it with anyone.
(d) It feels like she just tells her for the sympathy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Rachel tell that Izzy is in a bad mood when she arrives for their walk on Friday in Chapter 22?
2. Who does Rachel interview for the school paper?
3. What does Grandpa Izzy tell Rachel about when she calls him in Chapter 17?
4. What does Rachel describe happening in Chapter 2 at the kitchen table?
5. Why does Rachel suggest that Lewis was staring at her?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)