|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. North give Shirley before she and Rachel leave his office?
(a) A message for Manny.
(b) A jar of jelly his wife made.
(c) A phone number for hospice.
(d) A prescription for pain medication.
2. In Chapter 9, what does Rachel forget to tell her mother?
(a) About Rachel's school concert.
(b) About the note from Rachel's teacher.
(c) About a job interview.
(d) About Shirley's appointment with Dr. North.
3. Why does Rachel suggest that Lewis was staring at her?
(a) Because he is a spaced out druggie.
(b) Because someone is spreading rumors about her.
(c) Because he hates her.
(d) Because his is nearsighted.
4. What is Shirley doing when Rachel apologizes to her in Chapter 3?
(a) Playing solitaire.
(b) Knitting a scarf for Grandpa Izzy.
(c) Drinking from a bottle of gin.
(d) Snoring loudly.
5. Why does Rachel feel guilty about telling Helena about Grandpa Izzy's illness?
(a) Her mother told her not to dicuss it with anyone.
(b) It feels like she just tells her for the sympathy.
(c) Helena is already upset about Mikey.
(d) Helena's grandfather died recently.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Rachel and Lewis go together on a Saturday in Chapter 13?
2. What do Rachel and Helena do in Chapter 5?
3. What is Rachel's nickname within her family?
4. Where do Rachel's parents go in Chapter 9?
5. Who does Rachel interview for the school paper?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)