|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rachel suggest that Lewis was staring at her?
(a) Because someone is spreading rumors about her.
(b) Because he hates her.
(c) Because his is nearsighted.
(d) Because he is a spaced out druggie.
2. Why is Shirley mad at Rachel in Chapter 13?
(a) For getting in trouble at school.
(b) Because Rachel didn't empty the garbage on pick up day.
(c) She says Rachel doesn't care about Izzy.
(d) For forgetting to tell Shirley about the concert.
3. Who stares at Rachel during seventh period in Chapter 4?
(b) The new girl.
(c) A male teacher.
4. Who does Rachel see at the Civic Center when she and her father go to the performance there?
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Minor.
(d) Her teacher.
5. Where do Rachel and Lewis go together on a Saturday in Chapter 13?
(a) To a party.
(b) To the county fair.
(c) To the lake.
(d) To the movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Rachel at school on Monday in Chapter 7?
2. Where is the most recent postcard that Rachel has received from Jeremy sent from, as of Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 9, what does Rachel forget to tell her mother?
4. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
5. What does Rachel describe happening in Chapter 2 at the kitchen table?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)