|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ran away to England when he was younger than Rachel is in the story?
(a) Uncle Lenny.
(c) Grandpa Izzy.
2. Why does Rachel suggest that Lewis was staring at her?
(a) Because he is a spaced out druggie.
(b) Because someone is spreading rumors about her.
(c) Because he hates her.
(d) Because his is nearsighted.
3. In Chapter 13, what does Lewis give Rachel after their date, when they are at the burger place?
(a) A picture of himself.
(b) A music tape.
(c) An eskimo kiss.
(d) A love letter.
4. Who writes a letter and who is the recipient in Chapter 2?
(a) Rachel writes to an unnamed pen pal.
(b) Jeremy writes to Rachel.
(c) Rachel writers to Jeremy.
(d) Helena writes to Rachel.
5. Where is the most recent postcard that Rachel has received from Jeremy sent from, as of Chapter 3?
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stares at Rachel during seventh period in Chapter 4?
2. What is Rachel's nickname within her family?
3. After meeting with Dr. North, what does Shirley tell her father about his health?
4. What is one thing Manny does to anger Rachel in Chapter 2?
5. Who does Rachel see at the Civic Center when she and her father go to the performance there?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)