|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rachel interview for the school paper?
(a) The school nurse.
(b) Helena's father.
(c) Grandpa Izzy.
(d) An actor.
2. What is Rachel's nickname within her family?
3. What book does Rachel say she read five times when she was ten years old?
(a) The Trumpet of the Swans.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) Little Women.
(d) My Side of the Mountain.
4. Why does Rachel suggest that Lewis was staring at her?
(a) Because someone is spreading rumors about her.
(b) Because his is nearsighted.
(c) Because he hates her.
(d) Because he is a spaced out druggie.
5. What is one thing Manny does to anger Rachel in Chapter 2?
(a) Compares her to another girl.
(b) Says he didn't need that job anyway.
(c) Makes her mother cry.
(d) Called her by a hated nickname.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Rachel when she is home alone in Chapter 9?
2. What does Rachel describe happening in Chapter 2 at the kitchen table?
3. What does Mikey want to be when he grows up?
4. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
5. Why does Rachel feel guilty about telling Helena about Grandpa Izzy's illness?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)