|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting with Dr. North, what does Shirley tell her father about his health?
(a) She doesn't tell him anything.
(b) She tells him he has a clean bill of health.
(c) That he needs a donor.
(d) That he has brought this on himself.
2. What happens to Rachel at school on Monday in Chapter 7?
(a) She learns her favorite teacher is gone.
(b) She vomits.
(c) She gets a rash.
(d) She receives an award.
3. Where do the Coopers go on Sunday mornings?
(a) Their cottage on the lake.
(b) Grandpa Izzy's house.
(d) Breakfast at the diner.
4. Where do Rachel and her mother go to picky up Izzy in Chapter 7?
(a) The mall.
(b) The senior center.
(c) The hospital.
(d) His apartment.
5. What does Rachel say she is afraid of in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Grandpa Izzy do for a living before he retired?
2. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
3. Why does Rachel feel guilty about telling Helena about Grandpa Izzy's illness?
4. What item gets broken in Chapter 13?
5. What does Mikey want to be when he grows up?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)