|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Shirley doing when Rachel apologizes to her in Chapter 3?
(a) Playing solitaire.
(b) Drinking from a bottle of gin.
(c) Snoring loudly.
(d) Knitting a scarf for Grandpa Izzy.
2. What item gets broken in Chapter 13?
(a) A cut crystal vase.
(b) A ceramic candle holder.
(c) An English china sugar bowl.
(d) An Oriental lampshade.
3. Where do the Coopers go on Sunday mornings?
(a) Their cottage on the lake.
(c) Breakfast at the diner.
(d) Grandpa Izzy's house.
4. Where do Rachel's parents go in Chapter 9?
(a) To a funeral.
(b) On a date.
(c) For a hike.
(d) To a friend's house.
5. How does Rachel begin Monday morning in Chapter 7?
(a) She is in a car accident.
(b) She eats bacon and pancakes with her parents.
(c) She is running late.
(d) She get to school early for a school paper meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rachel and Helena do in Chapter 5?
2. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
3. What does Rachel say she is afraid of in Chapter 6?
4. Who does Rachel see at the Civic Center when she and her father go to the performance there?
5. Why does Helena apologize to Rachel in Chapter 12?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)