|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rachel begin Monday morning in Chapter 7?
(a) She is running late.
(b) She is in a car accident.
(c) She eats bacon and pancakes with her parents.
(d) She get to school early for a school paper meeting.
2. Where does Rachel work from 5 to 9?
(a) At a library.
(b) At a fast food restaurant.
(c) At a grocery store.
(d) At a drycleaning facility.
3. What does Helena make for Mikey after school in Chapter 12?
(b) A scarf.
(c) A valentine.
(d) A toasted cheese sandwich.
4. After meeting with Dr. North, what does Shirley tell her father about his health?
(a) She doesn't tell him anything.
(b) That he needs a donor.
(c) She tells him he has a clean bill of health.
(d) That he has brought this on himself.
5. Why does Rachel suggest that Lewis was staring at her?
(a) Because his is nearsighted.
(b) Because he is a spaced out druggie.
(c) Because someone is spreading rumors about her.
(d) Because he hates her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true of Jeremy?
2. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
3. In Chapter 13, what does Lewis give Rachel after their date, when they are at the burger place?
4. What did Grandpa Izzy do for a living before he retired?
5. What book does Rachel say she read five times when she was ten years old?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)