|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
(a) He needs a heart transplant.
(b) He has a form of cancer.
(c) There is nothing wrong with him.
(d) He has severe allergies and asthma.
2. Who stares at Rachel during seventh period in Chapter 4?
(a) A male teacher.
(b) The new girl.
3. What did Grandpa Izzy do for a living before he retired?
(a) He was a stonemason.
(b) He was a soldier.
(c) He was a teacher.
(d) He was a mechanic.
4. Where is the most recent postcard that Rachel has received from Jeremy sent from, as of Chapter 3?
(b) New Orleans.
5. What happens to Rachel at school on Monday in Chapter 7?
(a) She learns her favorite teacher is gone.
(b) She gets a rash.
(c) She vomits.
(d) She receives an award.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Shirley doing when Rachel apologizes to her in Chapter 3?
2. Who calls Rachel when she is home alone in Chapter 9?
3. What is one thing Manny does to anger Rachel in Chapter 2?
4. What do Rachel and Helena do in Chapter 5?
5. Who does Rachel see at the Civic Center when she and her father go to the performance there?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)