|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
(a) He needs a heart transplant.
(b) He has severe allergies and asthma.
(c) There is nothing wrong with him.
(d) He has a form of cancer.
2. What is one thing Manny does to anger Rachel in Chapter 2?
(a) Called her by a hated nickname.
(b) Says he didn't need that job anyway.
(c) Makes her mother cry.
(d) Compares her to another girl.
3. What performance comes to town in Chapter 8?
(a) The Sound of Music.
(d) The HMS Pinafore.
4. After meeting with Dr. North, what does Shirley tell her father about his health?
(a) She tells him he has a clean bill of health.
(b) That he needs a donor.
(c) That he has brought this on himself.
(d) She doesn't tell him anything.
5. Who does Rachel see at the Civic Center when she and her father go to the performance there?
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Minor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel say she is afraid of in Chapter 6?
2. Where do Rachel and her mother go to picky up Izzy in Chapter 7?
3. Who is Rachel's best friend?
4. What does Grandpa Izzy do every day?
5. Who writes a letter and who is the recipient in Chapter 2?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)