|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
(a) He needs a heart transplant.
(b) He has severe allergies and asthma.
(c) He has a form of cancer.
(d) There is nothing wrong with him.
2. Who stares at Rachel during seventh period in Chapter 4?
(b) A male teacher.
(c) The new girl.
3. Who calls Rachel when she is home alone in Chapter 9?
(b) Grandpa Izzy.
4. In Chapter 9, what does Rachel forget to tell her mother?
(a) About a job interview.
(b) About Rachel's school concert.
(c) About the note from Rachel's teacher.
(d) About Shirley's appointment with Dr. North.
5. Who ran away to England when he was younger than Rachel is in the story?
(a) Grandpa Izzy.
(c) Uncle Lenny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Rachel and her mother go to picky up Izzy in Chapter 7?
2. What performance comes to town in Chapter 8?
3. Who writes a letter and who is the recipient in Chapter 2?
4. What does Grandpa Izzy do every day?
5. Where do the Coopers go on Sunday mornings?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)