|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes a letter and who is the recipient in Chapter 2?
(a) Rachel writers to Jeremy.
(b) Rachel writes to an unnamed pen pal.
(c) Jeremy writes to Rachel.
(d) Helena writes to Rachel.
2. In Chapter 9, what does Rachel forget to tell her mother?
(a) About the note from Rachel's teacher.
(b) About Shirley's appointment with Dr. North.
(c) About a job interview.
(d) About Rachel's school concert.
3. After meeting with Dr. North, what does Shirley tell her father about his health?
(a) That he needs a donor.
(b) She doesn't tell him anything.
(c) That he has brought this on himself.
(d) She tells him he has a clean bill of health.
4. What is Rachel's nickname within her family?
5. What does Grandpa Izzy do every day?
(a) Walks four miles.
(b) Gets a shot.
(c) Takes meals to an elderly woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Rachel when she is home alone in Chapter 9?
2. Who does Rachel interview for the school paper?
3. What happens to Rachel at school on Monday in Chapter 7?
4. What does Rachel want to be when she grows up?
5. What is true of Jeremy?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)