|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rachel and Helena do in Chapter 5?
(a) Play paddleball.
(b) Make a crank phone call.
(d) Look at teen magazines.
2. Who calls Rachel when she is home alone in Chapter 9?
(a) Grandpa Izzy.
3. What is Shirley doing when Rachel apologizes to her in Chapter 3?
(a) Knitting a scarf for Grandpa Izzy.
(b) Playing solitaire.
(c) Snoring loudly.
(d) Drinking from a bottle of gin.
4. Why does Rachel suggest that Lewis was staring at her?
(a) Because he is a spaced out druggie.
(b) Because someone is spreading rumors about her.
(c) Because he hates her.
(d) Because his is nearsighted.
5. What did Grandpa Izzy do for a living before he retired?
(a) He was a stonemason.
(b) He was a teacher.
(c) He was a mechanic.
(d) He was a soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plays basketball every Saturday?
2. What does Dr. North give Shirley before she and Rachel leave his office?
3. What is true of Jeremy?
4. How does Rachel begin Monday morning in Chapter 7?
5. In Chapter 9, what does Rachel forget to tell her mother?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)