|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel describe happening in Chapter 2 at the kitchen table?
(a) Her parents have a violent argument.
(b) She explodes in anger at ther parents.
(c) Her father says he has lost his job.
(d) Her mother drinks too much.
2. Who ran away to England when he was younger than Rachel is in the story?
(a) Uncle Lenny.
(d) Grandpa Izzy.
3. Where do the Coopers go on Sunday mornings?
(a) Their cottage on the lake.
(b) Grandpa Izzy's house.
(c) Breakfast at the diner.
4. Where is the most recent postcard that Rachel has received from Jeremy sent from, as of Chapter 3?
(b) New Orleans.
5. What does Grandpa Izzy do every day?
(a) Walks four miles.
(b) Takes meals to an elderly woman.
(d) Gets a shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing Manny does to anger Rachel in Chapter 2?
2. Who writes a letter and who is the recipient in Chapter 2?
3. How does Rachel begin Monday morning in Chapter 7?
4. What do Rachel and Helena do in Chapter 5?
5. What does Rachel want to be when she grows up?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)