|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What performance comes to town in Chapter 8?
(b) The HMS Pinafore.
(c) The Sound of Music.
2. What happens to Rachel at school on Monday in Chapter 7?
(a) She receives an award.
(b) She learns her favorite teacher is gone.
(c) She vomits.
(d) She gets a rash.
3. Where is the most recent postcard that Rachel has received from Jeremy sent from, as of Chapter 3?
(d) New Orleans.
4. Who ran away to England when he was younger than Rachel is in the story?
(a) Uncle Lenny.
(d) Grandpa Izzy.
5. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
(a) He needs a heart transplant.
(b) He has a form of cancer.
(c) There is nothing wrong with him.
(d) He has severe allergies and asthma.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rachel begin Monday morning in Chapter 7?
2. Where do the Coopers go on Sunday mornings?
3. Who calls Rachel when she is home alone in Chapter 9?
4. Who does Rachel interview for the school paper?
5. What do Rachel and Helena do in Chapter 5?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)