|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Rachel at school on Monday in Chapter 7?
(a) She vomits.
(b) She learns her favorite teacher is gone.
(c) She receives an award.
(d) She gets a rash.
2. Who stares at Rachel during seventh period in Chapter 4?
(a) The new girl.
(c) A male teacher.
3. What is Shirley doing when Rachel apologizes to her in Chapter 3?
(a) Snoring loudly.
(b) Knitting a scarf for Grandpa Izzy.
(c) Playing solitaire.
(d) Drinking from a bottle of gin.
4. Who calls Rachel when she is home alone in Chapter 9?
(b) Grandpa Izzy.
5. After meeting with Dr. North, what does Shirley tell her father about his health?
(a) That he has brought this on himself.
(b) She doesn't tell him anything.
(c) That he needs a donor.
(d) She tells him he has a clean bill of health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel describe happening in Chapter 2 at the kitchen table?
2. Who does Rachel see at the Civic Center when she and her father go to the performance there?
3. Who does Rachel interview for the school paper?
4. Who plays basketball every Saturday?
5. What performance comes to town in Chapter 8?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)