|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Izzy tell Rachel about Eva, on their walk in Chapter 22?
(a) She worked hard.
(b) She wrote a book.
(c) She made him laugh.
(d) She taught school.
2. What is true of Izzy and Rachel's walk up Schyler Hill?
(a) Izzy makes it to the top and collapses.
(b) Izzy can't make it to the top.
(c) They go to see where Izzy built a bridge.
(d) They go to see a historic landmark.
3. What do the Coopers and Izzy do in Chapter 35?
(a) Watch a Marx Brothers movie.
(b) Everyone reads their own book.
(c) Watch golf on TV.
(d) Everyone listens to Rachel read a western that Izzy likes.
4. What is life like for Rachel at the start of Chapter 44.
(b) Busy as all her family is still in town.
(c) She is constantly sad and crying.
(d) Back to normal.
5. Who does Rachel see at the Civic Center when she and her father go to the performance there?
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Minor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Izzy's treatment in the hospital?
2. What is Rachel's nickname within her family?
3. Where does the person who spends the night with Izzy on the Saturday he says he is afraid to sleep actually sleep?
4. What does Grandpa Izzy do every day?
5. Who is Phil?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)