|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Coopers go on Sunday mornings?
(a) Grandpa Izzy's house.
(b) Breakfast at the diner.
(d) Their cottage on the lake.
2. What does Rachel say she is afraid of in Chapter 6?
3. Who calls Rachel when she is home alone in Chapter 9?
(c) Grandpa Izzy.
4. Where do Rachel's parents go in Chapter 9?
(a) For a hike.
(b) To a friend's house.
(c) On a date.
(d) To a funeral.
5. What does Rachel describe happening in Chapter 2 at the kitchen table?
(a) Her parents have a violent argument.
(b) Her father says he has lost his job.
(c) She explodes in anger at ther parents.
(d) Her mother drinks too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
2. What does Rachel want to be when she grows up?
3. Why does Rachel feel guilty about telling Helena about Grandpa Izzy's illness?
4. Who is Rachel's best friend?
5. What reason does Rachel gives for ending the interview for the school paper in Chapter 11?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)