|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ran away to England when he was younger than Rachel is in the story?
(a) Grandpa Izzy.
(b) Uncle Lenny.
2. What does Dr. North say about Izzy's fall?
(a) It was caused by breating difficulties.
(b) It is unrealted to his illness.
(c) He is losing control of his legs.
(d) It has made his situation more severe.
3. Why are Rachel's parents annoyed with her when she first arrives home in the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) She didn't do her chores.
(b) She didn't leave a note.
(c) She interrupts their argument.
(d) They got a phone call from her school.
4. What does Grandpa Izzy talk about in his sleep on the night that Rachel stays with him at the hospital?
(a) A book he has read.
(c) Tickets and boats.
(d) Building a bridge.
5. How does Shirley react to Rachel's request on the Monday after Izzy is hospitalized?
(a) She says she can't make any more decisions right now.
(b) She thinks it makes sense and argues about it with Manny.
(c) She hugs Rachel and tells her she is growing up too fast.
(d) She thinks its a bad idea and they argue.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rachel arrives at Izzy's for their walk in Chapter 23, what does she find?
2. Where are Rachel and Lewis when they first kiss?
3. Where do Rachel and her friends go after school lets out in Chapter 19?
4. Izzy is not waiting in the lobby in Chapter 24. What does Rachel do when she finally finds him?
5. How does Dr. North respond to Rachel's concerns that she should have made Izzy rest more?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)