|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Rachel at school on Monday in Chapter 7?
(a) She gets a rash.
(b) She learns her favorite teacher is gone.
(c) She receives an award.
(d) She vomits.
2. Who calls Rachel when she is home alone in Chapter 9?
(b) Grandpa Izzy.
3. What does Grandpa Izzy tell Rachel about when she calls him in Chapter 17?
(a) That he used to play stickball afterschool with his brother.
(b) That she reminds him of his dead wife.
(c) That his own father died from a fall.
(d) He used to get into a lot of fights when he was young.
4. Where do Rachel and her mother go to picky up Izzy in Chapter 7?
(a) His apartment.
(b) The mall.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The senior center.
5. After meeting with Dr. North, what does Shirley tell her father about his health?
(a) That he has brought this on himself.
(b) She tells him he has a clean bill of health.
(c) That he needs a donor.
(d) She doesn't tell him anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rachel work from 5 to 9?
2. In Chapter 9, what does Rachel forget to tell her mother?
3. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
4. What does Grandpa Izzy do every day?
5. What does Shirley tell Manny she wants in Chapter 18?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)