|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Rachel and Lewis go together on a Saturday in Chapter 13?
(a) To a party.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To the lake.
(d) To the county fair.
2. What happens to Rachel at school on Monday in Chapter 7?
(a) She receives an award.
(b) She vomits.
(c) She learns her favorite teacher is gone.
(d) She gets a rash.
3. What book does Rachel say she read five times when she was ten years old?
(a) My Side of the Mountain.
(b) The Trumpet of the Swans.
(c) Jane Eyre.
(d) Little Women.
4. In Chapter 9, what does Rachel forget to tell her mother?
(a) About Rachel's school concert.
(b) About the note from Rachel's teacher.
(c) About a job interview.
(d) About Shirley's appointment with Dr. North.
5. Where do Rachel's parents go in Chapter 9?
(a) On a date.
(b) To a funeral.
(c) For a hike.
(d) To a friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stares at Rachel during seventh period in Chapter 4?
2. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
3. Where is the most recent postcard that Rachel has received from Jeremy sent from, as of Chapter 3?
4. Who ran away to England when he was younger than Rachel is in the story?
5. What does Dr. North say about Izzy's fall?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)