|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel tell Izzy to do in Chapter 18?
(a) To walk in the park where people are around.
(b) To take the medicine his doctor prescribed.
(c) To stop being so mean to his own family.
(d) To wait for his walk until she gets there.
2. Where do Rachel and her mother go to picky up Izzy in Chapter 7?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The mall.
(c) His apartment.
(d) The senior center.
3. Who calls Rachel when she is home alone in Chapter 9?
(c) Grandpa Izzy.
4. What happens to Rachel at school on Monday in Chapter 7?
(a) She gets a rash.
(b) She vomits.
(c) She receives an award.
(d) She learns her favorite teacher is gone.
5. After meeting with Dr. North, what does Shirley tell her father about his health?
(a) She doesn't tell him anything.
(b) She tells him he has a clean bill of health.
(c) That he needs a donor.
(d) That he has brought this on himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. North say about Izzy's fall?
2. What book does Rachel say she read five times when she was ten years old?
3. Why are Rachel's parents annoyed with her when she first arrives home in the beginning of Chapter 17?
4. Where does Rachel work from 5 to 9?
5. What does Grandpa Izzy do every day?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)