|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Rachel forget to tell her mother?
(a) About the note from Rachel's teacher.
(b) About a job interview.
(c) About Shirley's appointment with Dr. North.
(d) About Rachel's school concert.
2. How does Rachel begin Monday morning in Chapter 7?
(a) She is in a car accident.
(b) She get to school early for a school paper meeting.
(c) She eats bacon and pancakes with her parents.
(d) She is running late.
3. What book does Rachel say she read five times when she was ten years old?
(a) Jane Eyre.
(b) My Side of the Mountain.
(c) Little Women.
(d) The Trumpet of the Swans.
4. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
(a) He has severe allergies and asthma.
(b) There is nothing wrong with him.
(c) He has a form of cancer.
(d) He needs a heart transplant.
5. What item gets broken in Chapter 13?
(a) A cut crystal vase.
(b) An English china sugar bowl.
(c) A ceramic candle holder.
(d) An Oriental lampshade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Rachel and her mother go to picky up Izzy in Chapter 7?
2. Why are Rachel's parents annoyed with her when she first arrives home in the beginning of Chapter 17?
3. In Chapter 13, what does Lewis give Rachel after their date, when they are at the burger place?
4. Who ran away to England when he was younger than Rachel is in the story?
5. Why is Shirley mad at Rachel in Chapter 13?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)