|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting with Dr. North, what does Shirley tell her father about his health?
(a) That he has brought this on himself.
(b) She doesn't tell him anything.
(c) She tells him he has a clean bill of health.
(d) That he needs a donor.
2. Who does Rachel interview for the school paper?
(a) Helena's father.
(b) Grandpa Izzy.
(c) An actor.
(d) The school nurse.
3. How does Rachel begin Monday morning in Chapter 7?
(a) She is running late.
(b) She is in a car accident.
(c) She get to school early for a school paper meeting.
(d) She eats bacon and pancakes with her parents.
4. Where does Rachel work from 5 to 9?
(a) At a drycleaning facility.
(b) At a library.
(c) At a fast food restaurant.
(d) At a grocery store.
5. What happens to Rachel at school on Monday in Chapter 7?
(a) She receives an award.
(b) She learns her favorite teacher is gone.
(c) She gets a rash.
(d) She vomits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Rachel and Lewis go together on a Saturday in Chapter 13?
2. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
3. Who ran away to England when he was younger than Rachel is in the story?
4. Why is Shirley mad at Rachel in Chapter 13?
5. Where do Rachel and her mother go to picky up Izzy in Chapter 7?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)