|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandpa Izzy do every day?
(b) Takes meals to an elderly woman.
(c) Gets a shot.
(d) Walks four miles.
2. Where is the most recent postcard that Rachel has received from Jeremy sent from, as of Chapter 3?
(b) New Orleans.
3. What does Rachel tell Izzy to do in Chapter 18?
(a) To wait for his walk until she gets there.
(b) To walk in the park where people are around.
(c) To stop being so mean to his own family.
(d) To take the medicine his doctor prescribed.
4. Why are Rachel's parents annoyed with her when she first arrives home in the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) She didn't leave a note.
(b) She didn't do her chores.
(c) They got a phone call from her school.
(d) She interrupts their argument.
5. After meeting with Dr. North, what does Shirley tell her father about his health?
(a) She tells him he has a clean bill of health.
(b) She doesn't tell him anything.
(c) That he needs a donor.
(d) That he has brought this on himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. North give Shirley before she and Rachel leave his office?
2. How does Rachel begin Monday morning in Chapter 7?
3. In Chapter 9, what does Rachel forget to tell her mother?
4. Who calls Rachel when she is home alone in Chapter 9?
5. What does Dr. North say is wrong with Grandpa Izzy when Rachel and Shirley meet him in Chapter 10?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)