|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandpa Izzy do every day?
(a) Takes meals to an elderly woman.
(b) Gets a shot.
(d) Walks four miles.
2. After meeting with Dr. North, what does Shirley tell her father about his health?
(a) That he needs a donor.
(b) She tells him he has a clean bill of health.
(c) She doesn't tell him anything.
(d) That he has brought this on himself.
3. What item gets broken in Chapter 13?
(a) A ceramic candle holder.
(b) An Oriental lampshade.
(c) An English china sugar bowl.
(d) A cut crystal vase.
4. What performance comes to town in Chapter 8?
(a) The HMS Pinafore.
(c) The Sound of Music.
5. What does Rachel tell Izzy to do in Chapter 18?
(a) To take the medicine his doctor prescribed.
(b) To stop being so mean to his own family.
(c) To wait for his walk until she gets there.
(d) To walk in the park where people are around.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Rachel's parents annoyed with her when she first arrives home in the beginning of Chapter 17?
2. What is Shirley doing when Rachel apologizes to her in Chapter 3?
3. Who calls Rachel when she is home alone in Chapter 9?
4. In Chapter 9, what does Rachel forget to tell her mother?
5. Where is the most recent postcard that Rachel has received from Jeremy sent from, as of Chapter 3?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)