|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel eat at the hospital cafeteria with her parents when Shirley complains about the food?
(a) Macaroni and cheese.
(b) A tuna salad sandwich.
(c) A chef salad.
(d) American goulash.
2. Who does Izzy say Rachel should have been named for?
(a) Beth, his mother.
(b) The patron saint of patience.
(c) A poet named Elsbeth.
(d) Eva, his wife.
3. What best describes Izzy's mood at the family dinner in Chapter 15?
(a) Uncharacteristically kind.
(b) Contentious and gruff.
(c) Angier that usual.
(d) Subdued and silent.
4. How do Rachel and Grandpa Izzy get home from the location of Izzy's accident?
(a) A woman drives them in her car.
(b) They walk.
(c) The take the bus.
(d) Rachel calls a cab.
5. What does Izzy insist that Shirley take home with her, even though she made it for him?
(a) A sweater.
(b) Zucchini bread.
(d) An afghan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Coopers do while they are at Grandpa Izzy's in Chapter 15?
2. Why is Shirley upset on Sunday in Chapter 15?
3. What happens to Grandpa Izzy that requires Rachel to go get him in Chapter 16?
4. Where does Lewis take Rachel in Chapter 30?
5. What does Izzy give to Rachel in Chapter 30?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)