|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rachel and Grandpa Izzy get home from the location of Izzy's accident?
(a) The take the bus.
(b) They walk.
(c) Rachel calls a cab.
(d) A woman drives them in her car.
2. What happens to Grandpa Izzy that requires Rachel to go get him in Chapter 16?
(a) He falls while walking.
(b) He is hit by a baseball.
(c) He has a seizure and falls in a ditch.
(d) He is hit by a car.
3. What does Izzy complain about in Chapter 38?
(a) He cant walk, breathe, or spit up whats in his chest.
(b) He can't go to the bathroom without help.
(c) The crying patient in the room next door.
(d) Shirley is hovering.
4. What does Rachel eat at the hospital cafeteria with her parents when Shirley complains about the food?
(a) A tuna salad sandwich.
(b) Macaroni and cheese.
(c) A chef salad.
(d) American goulash.
5. In Chapter 16, who calls the Cooper's house while Rachel is home alone?
(a) Dr. North.
(b) Rachel's boss.
(c) Alice Farnum.
(d) Coach Al.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Izzy demand, as the Coopers are leaving, in Chapter 38?
2. What do the Coopers do while they are at Grandpa Izzy's in Chapter 15?
3. Why is Shirley upset on Sunday in Chapter 15?
4. What does Rachel learn about Shirley and Manny in Chapter 30?
5. Why did Izzy get fired from his stonemason job?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)