|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, who calls the Cooper's house while Rachel is home alone?
(a) Dr. North.
(b) Alice Farnum.
(c) Coach Al.
(d) Rachel's boss.
2. Why did Izzy get fired from his stonemason job?
(a) For building a poor structure.
(b) He was replaced by the boss's nephew.
(c) He was caught drinking on the job.
(d) For putting a handprint in the wall.
3. What does Rachel eat at the hospital cafeteria with her parents when Shirley complains about the food?
(a) A tuna salad sandwich.
(b) American goulash.
(c) A chef salad.
(d) Macaroni and cheese.
4. What does Izzy demand, as the Coopers are leaving, in Chapter 38?
(a) To be moved to another room.
(b) That Rachel return to school.
(c) To be told everything the doctor says.
(d) To be told when he can go home.
5. What happens when the Coopers go to leave Izzy's room in the last part of Chapter 38?
(a) He collapses again.
(b) He tears off his oxygen mask.
(c) He tells Shirley to leave the gift after all.
(d) He falls and hits his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Coopers do while they are at Grandpa Izzy's in Chapter 15?
2. What does Izzy insist that Shirley take home with her, even though she made it for him?
3. Where does Lewis take Rachel in Chapter 30?
4. Where did Izzy and Eva meet?
5. On the second day in Chapter 38, what does Izzy talk to Rachel about?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)