Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. What does Rachel want to be when she grows up?
(a) A chef.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A writer.
2. What is Rachel's nickname within her family?
3. Who is Rachel's best friend?
4. Who writes a letter and who is the recipient in Chapter 2?
(a) Rachel writes to an unnamed pen pal.
(b) Jeremy writes to Rachel.
(c) Helena writes to Rachel.
(d) Rachel writers to Jeremy.
5. What does Rachel describe happening in Chapter 2 at the kitchen table?
(a) Her father says he has lost his job.
(b) She explodes in anger at ther parents.
(c) Her parents have a violent argument.
(d) Her mother drinks too much.
6. What is one thing Manny does to anger Rachel in Chapter 2?
(a) Says he didn't need that job anyway.
(b) Makes her mother cry.
(c) Called her by a hated nickname.
(d) Compares her to another girl.
This section contains 5,544 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)