|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had the General learned almost everything he knew about Ben?
2. Why did the General use Ben to go into the hijacking situation?
3. What is Miro's character perceived to be?
4. What chapters is the General now narrating?
5. Who is Artkin shot by?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze Kate's character. Consider the following questions:
- What is the purpose of Kate's character?
- How does she attempt to use her own sexuality to free herself and the children?
Essay Topic 2
Ben yearns for love but is unable to find it with Nettie.
Is this because he is not ready to love? Or has he not had enough life experiences to find this type of love.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the ending of the novel and then discuss how the ending of the novel tragic and unfair.
What is an alternate ending you would have liked to see for the story?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)