Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
2. Why does Ben feel he needs forgiveness?
3. Why don't the terrorists decide to kill Kate?
4. Does the author provide some kind of closure for Kate's character and her family?
5. What is the author trying to prove is very tragic?
The author believes that many of the characters have had their innocence stolen. Explain how the following characters have had this taken away from them:
Examine the theme of forgiveness throughout the book. Choose three instances in which a character attempts to ask for forgiveness.
Ben's character is used to show several themes throughout the story. He is an innocent young man that is used by his father and others to get what they want.
Through Ben's character, what themes are explored by the author?
Which theme is the most prevalent throughout the story.
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)