|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miro decide to take Kate?
(a) He takes her to the woods.
(b) He escapes in the bus and goes to an abandoned highway.
(c) To an abandonned warehouse.
(d) To a lakehouse.
2. What did the General do to Ben's phone?
(a) Tapped and listened to all his phone calls.
(b) Destroyed it after Ben was disrespectful.
(c) Did not allow Ben to have a phone.
(d) Forced Ben to make calls on the house phone.
3. What does Miro notice about Ben?
(a) He must be the same age as Ben.
(b) Ben is weak and unstable.
(c) He is a smart looking young man.
(d) He and Ben look a lot a like.
4. What does Kate realize about Artkin and Miro's relationship?
(a) Artkin is Miro's best friend.
(b) Artkin is Miro's father.
(c) Artkin and Miro are brothers.
(d) They must be related.
5. How does Miro finally escape?
(a) He steals a cop car.
(b) By stealing the bus and rushing off.
(c) By stealing a car.
(d) He catches a boat to another country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the author trying to prove is very tragic?
2. What is finally revealed by the end of this section?
3. What is Miro doing before Kate tries to take off?
4. Rather than warning Artkin, what does Miro do?
5. What is unique about all of the children who have died?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)