|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is this object important?
(a) The object is worth a lot of money.
(b) It was unique.
(c) Actually, the object is not important, the messenger is.
(d) It is very important because it serves as a momento.
2. What did the General do to Ben's phone?
(a) Tapped and listened to all his phone calls.
(b) Destroyed it after Ben was disrespectful.
(c) Did not allow Ben to have a phone.
(d) Forced Ben to make calls on the house phone.
3. Where were the children originally headed to on the bus?
(a) To school.
(b) A large playground.
(c) Day camp.
(d) To a city park.
4. Where does he hide her?
(a) In the ground.
(b) In a boat on the river.
(c) In a nestlike enclosure.
(d) In a cave.
5. Why are the other terrorists so mad at Miro?
(a) He did not search Kate.
(b) He let Kate charm him.
(c) He is sloppy and careless,
(d) He does not act excited about their cause.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader learn about the General?
2. While everything happens, what happens to the helicopter?
3. When does Kate think she can steal the bus?
4. How do the terrorists react to this death?
5. What mistake does Kate make?
Short Essay Questions
1. What led to Ben's suicide.
2. What shocks the reader in this section?
3. What do the terrorists think will happen with the attack from Inner Delta?
4. To the reader, what does it seem like the General has chosen?
5. How does Artkin die?
6. What happens to Kate's rescue/escape attempt?
7. What does the General remember about the day of the hijacking?
8. What does the reader discover about the General in this section?
9. Why does Artkin kill Raymond?
10. Why does Kate become nervous and sad?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)