|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake does Kate make?
(a) She underestimates how guilty Miro feels about Artkin's death.
(b) She chooses to sleep with Miro.
(c) She tries to connect too closely with Miro.
(d) She should have only looked out for herself.
2. Who is shot by a sniper?
3. What does the reader begin to wonder about Ben?
(a) Whether or not Ben is the messenger to Artkin.
(b) Maybe Ben will have some secret training to deal with this situation.
(c) Whether or not Ben will attempt to overthrow the terrorists.
(d) If Ben will make it out alive.
4. The day of the hijacking, where does the General search for his son?
(a) In the library.
(b) At the pool.
(c) At Ben's baseball game.
(d) At Ben's school.
5. Who is Artkin shot by?
(a) A US fighter.
(b) Miro, who is fed up with him.
(c) Ben, who has gotten a gun from a terrorists.
(d) An overhead helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Kate finally starts the bus, what happens?
2. What is the name Ben's father uses in relation to Inner Delta missions?
3. How does the reader sense that Artkin's and Miro's relationship is different?
4. During the hijacking, what does Miro struggle with?
5. What chapters is the General now narrating?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Miro decide to kill Kate?
2. Why is Raymond forced to take more candy?
3. What led to Ben's suicide.
4. How does Kate start the bus?
5. What is shocking about the end of the novel?
6. What shocks the reader in this section?
7. What does the reader begin to wonder about Ben's involvement with the terrorists?
8. Why isn't Kate killed during or after her escape attempt?
9. What do the terrorists think will happen with the attack from Inner Delta?
10. What did the General do to Ben to make sure, that he could always know what was happening with Ben?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)