|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the children originally headed to on the bus?
(a) To a city park.
(b) Day camp.
(c) To school.
(d) A large playground.
2. How do the terrorists react to this death?
(a) They kill Ben.
(b) They kill Kate.
(c) They kill Miro.
(d) They kill Raymond.
3. How long does Ben have to stay stationed?
(a) For a week.
(b) Until the negotiations were complete.
(c) For a day.
(d) Until his father came to get him.
4. What does Miro feel over Artkin?
(a) Guilty that he used Artkin.
(b) He thinks that Artkin was a great big brother figure.
(c) He is happy Artkin is dead.
(d) He feels regret and anger over Artkin's death.
5. Does the reader ever really learn about Ben's mother?
(a) Yes, Ben mentions her briefly.
(c) No, because she is dead.
(d) Yes, but only through the General's eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the General know that Ben would do if he was captured?
2. What causes mass confusion at the hijacking site?
3. How does Kate use her sexuality in the book?
4. Are many children saved as a result of the assault?
5. What does Kate think will happen to her if she can talk to Miro?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)