Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
(a) They are jumbled together.
(c) They are very clear.
(d) Easy to follow and concise.
2. Why does Ben feel he needs forgiveness?
(a) He has let his mother down.
(b) He thinks he failed his government.
(c) He wanted to beat the terrorists.
(d) He needs it because he feels like he failed his father.
3. Why don't the terrorists decide to kill Kate?
(a) They like Kate.
(b) They do not wish to kill Kate because she takes care of the children.
(c) They hope Kate will take care of them.
(d) They think Kate will be more valuable alive.
4. Does the author provide some kind of closure for Kate's character and her family?
(a) No, the reader never knows what Kate's family thinks.
(b) No. Kate is never avenged.
(c) Yes. The author describes Kate's funeral.
(d) Yes. Kate's life is explored in a different section of the novel.
5. What is the author trying to prove is very tragic?
(a) The whole situation is terrible.
(b) So many young children were involved in the hostage situation.
(c) Terrorisim is terrible.
(d) The death of two young people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the reader ever really learn about Ben's mother?
2. During the hijacking, what does Miro struggle with?
3. How does Miro feel after the others berate him for overlooking Kate's search?
4. While everything happens, what happens to the helicopter?
5. What country do the terrorists seem to be fighting for?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)