|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The day of the hijacking, where does the General search for his son?
(a) In the library.
(b) At Ben's school.
(c) At Ben's baseball game.
(d) At the pool.
2. What country do the terrorists seem to be fighting for?
(a) A European country.
(b) An African or MIddle Eastern country.
(c) A South American country.
(d) An Asian country.
3. Before the assault, how did Miro feel about the violence he was participating in?
(a) He thought it was justified, because he wanted his people to be avenged.
(b) Sure. He wanted to fight for the cause.
(c) Conflicted, but wanting to impress Artkin.
(d) Miro decides that he will no longer participate in violent activites like this.
4. What is finally revealed by the end of this section?
(a) Ben's choice to run away from his father.
(b) Ben's hate for his father.
(c) Ben's involvement with Inner Delta.
(d) Ben's love for Nettie.
5. As Part 7 begins, what does the reader notice has changed?
(a) Kate is now the narrator.
(b) Ben is no longer the narrator.
(c) Ben has completely left the novel.
(d) Kate has become more frantic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What main theme is seen in this section?
2. Why is this object important?
3. How does Artkin have proof of Sedeete's capture?
4. Are many children saved as a result of the assault?
5. What does Miro notice about Ben?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)