|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the reader sense that Artkin's and Miro's relationship is different?
(a) Artkin chooses Miro over the others whenever possible.
(b) Miro sees that Artkin now hates him.
(c) Artkin is angry with Miro and showing it.
(d) There seems to be some affection between the two.
2. What did the General know that Ben would do if he was captured?
(a) He knew that Ben would make a mistake.
(b) He would create problems for
(c) The General would be incredibly mad.
(d) He knew that Ben would spill information.
3. Before the assault, how did Miro feel about the violence he was participating in?
(a) Conflicted, but wanting to impress Artkin.
(b) Miro decides that he will no longer participate in violent activites like this.
(c) He thought it was justified, because he wanted his people to be avenged.
(d) Sure. He wanted to fight for the cause.
4. Who is Artkin shot by?
(a) Ben, who has gotten a gun from a terrorists.
(b) A US fighter.
(c) Miro, who is fed up with him.
(d) An overhead helicopter.
5. Why don't the terrorists decide to kill Kate?
(a) They like Kate.
(b) They think Kate will be more valuable alive.
(c) They hope Kate will take care of them.
(d) They do not wish to kill Kate because she takes care of the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ben dies, what does he see himself as?
2. What causes the General to break down?
3. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
4. Where does Miro put Kate's body?
5. What does he hope to do now that the mission is over?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)