|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the General's real location as he narrates?
(a) A home for older adults.
(b) His home.
(c) He is staying with his parents.
(d) A mental institution.
2. Why did the General use Ben to go into the hijacking situation?
(a) He hated his son.
(b) He wanted to look good to his superiors.
(c) He needed to mislead the hijackers.
(d) Ben wanted to be used.
3. What is Miro's character perceived to be?
(a) A tormented young person.
(b) A young boy who is blinded by his will to be loyal to Artkin and the cause.
(c) A liar and cheater.
(d) A young man with serious mental issues.
4. Before the assault, how did Miro feel about the violence he was participating in?
(a) Miro decides that he will no longer participate in violent activites like this.
(b) He thought it was justified, because he wanted his people to be avenged.
(c) Sure. He wanted to fight for the cause.
(d) Conflicted, but wanting to impress Artkin.
5. What are the names of all four terrorists?
(a) Miro, Artkin, Stroll and Maye.
(b) Miro Stroll, Antibbe and Kirre.
(c) Artkin, Miro, Stroll and Kirre.
(d) Miro, Artkin, Antibbe and Stroll.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miro feel after the others berate him for overlooking Kate's search?
2. Why are the other terrorists so mad at Miro?
3. What does he hope to do now that the mission is over?
4. What does Kate underestimate?
5. Who is shot by a sniper?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)