|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kate hopeful for?
(a) She hopes she will die quickly.
(b) She hopes there will soon be a rescue.
(c) She hopes she will get to see her family again.
(d) She hopes she can connect with Miro.
2. What excites Miro although his brother is already dead?
(a) Taking his first kill.
(b) Going to his brother's grave.
(c) Being the leader of this terrorist cell.
(d) Working with Artkin.
3. Why is Miro surprised when he meets the driver?
(a) The driver is his age.
(b) Because she is a female no younger than himself.
(c) The female driver pays him respect.
(d) The driver gives him a lot of attitude.
4. What does Kate wonder about in this section?
(a) Whether or not she can save the children.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her family.
(d) Her future.
5. To what group does his father belong?
(b) Black Ops.
(c) Inner Delta.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Sedeete does not hear the signal, what should Artkin do?
2. How many times will Sedeete send his signal between now and nine am?
3. At what time should Artikin's action happen?
4. What is the bus driver's name?
5. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
Short Essay Questions
1. When was the first time that Ben had learned about Inner Delta?
2. As Part 3 begins, what is Ben hoping happens?
3. When Kate asks to take all of the children to the bathroom, what is she given instead?
4. Why is Miro excited for this day?
5. How do the terrorists get all the children to fall asleep?
6. Why does Kate get nervous about having the responsibility of saving the children that are on the bus?
7. Where did Ben fall in love with Nettie Haversham?
8. How do events begin to take a turn for the worse?
9. What do the terrorists hope to gain from the negotiations?
10. What does Kate hope for when she hears the helicopters overhead?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)