|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miro notice about the mountains?
(a) They do provide excellent cover.
(b) They do not provide good cover.
(c) He notices wild animals out in the woods.
(d) He sees snipers taking their places.
2. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
(a) He has decided to kill himself.
(b) He is living through the actual day of the hijacking.
(c) He is wishing he was not a part of this plan.
(d) He is fighting the realization that his brother is dead.
3. Where is the bus taken?
(a) To the outside of the school.
(b) To an abandoned air field.
(c) To an abandoned farmhouse.
(d) To an abandoned railroad.
4. When will they hijack the bus?
(a) After they have thrown the driver out of the bus.
(b) After the final child as been picked up.
(c) From the school yard.
(d) From the bus parking garage.
5. What has Raymond attempted to do to the hijackers?
(a) Kick one of the terrorists.
(b) Attack one of the hijackers.
(c) Help Kate take over the weapons.
(d) Foil their plan and pretend he is asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Miro grown up?
2. Who is in charge with negotiations with the military?
3. How are Miro and Ben alike in a sense?
4. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
5. Where did Ben grow up?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do the terrorists take the children?
2. When Ben's father arrives at Ben's dorm, what do the two men do?
3. Why doesn't Raymond fall asleep?
4. According to Ben's father, what do the terrorists want?
5. Why is Miro excited about finally getting to participate with Artkin's plans?
6. What does the reader immediately pick up on between Ben and his family?
7. When was the first time that Ben had learned about Inner Delta?
8. When Kate is using the bathroom, what does she find?
9. What was the General in charge of while he worked at Forte Delta?
10. What does the reader begin to understand about Miro as the events of the novel play out?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)