|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kate put this object?
(a) Hides it in her bra.
(b) She puts it in her shoe.
(c) In her pocket.
(d) In her sock.
2. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
(a) The death of his mother.
(b) Killing his father.
(d) Going to college.
3. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
(a) Serial killings.
(b) Bell bottom jeans.
(c) Terrorist hijackings.
4. What has Miro never seen?
(a) His homeland.
(b) His brother.
(d) A woman's leg.
5. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
(a) All the children are crying, so they need to move the body.
(b) Kate begs them to move the body.
(c) They don't want a dead body rotting up the bus
(d) They want to prove they are not afraid to kill children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
2. How many times will Sedeete send his signal between now and nine am?
3. What does Miro think of Artkin's plan?
4. What is the General's name when he is doing Inner Delta business?
5. How are the children forced to go to the bathroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the terrorists get all the children to fall asleep?
2. Why does Kate get nervous about having the responsibility of saving the children that are on the bus?
3. When Artkin summons Miro, what does he tell him about?
4. Why is Miro excited about finally getting to participate with Artkin's plans?
5. As Part 3 begins, what is Ben hoping happens?
6. When Ben's father arrives at Ben's dorm, what do the two men do?
7. When Kate is using the bathroom, what does she find?
8. What was the General in charge of while he worked at Forte Delta?
9. What type of life did Ben lead while he was growing up?
10. What do the terrorists hope to gain from the negotiations?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)