|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will Miro now act around Kate?
(a) He will tell her everything.
(b) He is cruel towards her and the children.
(c) He guards his words more closely.
(d) He hates her and shows it.
2. What has the military not figured out about capturing the terrorist leader?
(a) The stand off will not be over.
(b) The terrorists will carry on even if their leader is dead.
(c) The leader is not the heart of the movement.
(d) The terrorists will now kill all of the children.
3. How does Artkin have proof of Sedeete's capture?
(a) A rock.
(b) A stone.
(c) A sea shell.
(d) A piece of glass.
4. While everything happens, what happens to the helicopter?
(a) It crashes into the van.
(b) It crashes into the river.
(c) It explodes from a bomb.
(d) It keeps flying away.
5. Who is shot by a sniper?
6. What is Miro's character perceived to be?
(a) A young man with serious mental issues.
(b) A tormented young person.
(c) A young boy who is blinded by his will to be loyal to Artkin and the cause.
(d) A liar and cheater.
7. When does Kate think she can steal the bus?
(a) When Miro decides to go to the bathroom.
(b) When Miro goes outside for air.
(c) After nightfall.
(d) Before dawn.
8. What causes mass confusion at the hijacking site?
(a) All the hostages are found dead.
(b) The attackers are not sure when they should attack the terrorists.
(c) Bombs go off.
(d) The hijackers are assaulted sooner than expected.
9. What does Kate finally decide to do with the children?
(a) Force them to stay quiet.
(b) Tell them a story.
(c) Play them some music.
10. What is unique about all of the children who have died?
(a) They are all boys.
(b) They are all the only child in their families.
(c) They are all left handed.
(d) They are all very smart.
11. Who does Artkin shoot as he falls down?
12. What country do the terrorists seem to be fighting for?
(a) An African or MIddle Eastern country.
(b) A European country.
(c) A South American country.
(d) An Asian country.
13. Where does Miro put Kate's body?
(a) In the school bus.
(b) In a river.
(c) He leaves it in the woods.
(d) He buries it in a cemetery.
14. What does Kate underestimate?
(a) Miro's love for Artkin.
(b) Miro's problem with Kate.
(c) Miro's guilt over Artkin's death.
(d) Miro's hate of Artkin.
15. How had the General learned almost everything he knew about Ben?
(a) He has been spying on Ben.
(b) He would speak with teachers to learn about his son.
(c) He had deep conversations with his father.
(d) He asked his wife about their son.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
2. Does Miro accept Kate's apology?
3. How does Miro finally escape?
4. Why does Miro kill Kate?
5. How long does Ben have to stay stationed?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)