|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the General make sure that Ben had?
(a) Real information.
(b) The right message for the terrorists.
(c) A sign of peace.
(d) False information to share.
2. How much in advance does the American assault begin on the terrorists?
(a) An hour early.
(b) Five hours early.
(c) Two days early.
(d) A day early.
3. After Ben recovered from his wounds, what happened to him?
(a) He decided to commit suicide.
(b) He chooses to go stay with his grandparents.
(c) He chooses to travel abroad.
(d) He decides he no longer wants to take a backseat in life.
4. What does Miro feel over Artkin?
(a) He feels regret and anger over Artkin's death.
(b) Guilty that he used Artkin.
(c) He is happy Artkin is dead.
(d) He thinks that Artkin was a great big brother figure.
5. When does Kate think she can steal the bus?
(a) After nightfall.
(b) When Miro decides to go to the bathroom.
(c) When Miro goes outside for air.
(d) Before dawn.
6. Who is Artkin shot by?
(a) An overhead helicopter.
(b) Ben, who has gotten a gun from a terrorists.
(c) A US fighter.
(d) Miro, who is fed up with him.
7. What prompted the General to tell Ben the truth?
(a) The General's wife forces him to tell Ben the truth.
(b) Ben's guilt.
(c) Ben finds confidential papers and confronts his father.
(d) Ben's prooding.
8. How will Miro now act around Kate?
(a) He will tell her everything.
(b) He guards his words more closely.
(c) He hates her and shows it.
(d) He is cruel towards her and the children.
9. What is unique about all of the children who have died?
(a) They are all the only child in their families.
(b) They are all very smart.
(c) They are all boys.
(d) They are all left handed.
10. Rather than warning Artkin, what does Miro do?
(a) Miro grabs Kate as a human sheild.
(b) Miro runs into the woods by himself.
(c) Miro pushes the children into the line of fire.
(d) He grabs Ben and tries to questions him further.
11. What does the reader begin to wonder about Ben?
(a) Whether or not Ben will attempt to overthrow the terrorists.
(b) If Ben will make it out alive.
(c) Whether or not Ben is the messenger to Artkin.
(d) Maybe Ben will have some secret training to deal with this situation.
12. How does Artkin have proof of Sedeete's capture?
(a) A rock.
(b) A sea shell.
(c) A piece of glass.
(d) A stone.
13. How is Miro careful to elude his captors?
(a) He rides a bike to his next location.
(b) He dresses in camo attire.
(c) He disguises himself as a local.
(d) He slowly and carefully travels through the woods.
14. What is Miro doing before Kate tries to take off?
(a) Speaking with Artkin.
(b) Getting air outside of the bus.
(c) Learn to drive the bus.
(d) Goes to the bathroom.
15. Where does Miro decide to take Kate?
(a) To a lakehouse.
(b) He escapes in the bus and goes to an abandoned highway.
(c) To an abandonned warehouse.
(d) He takes her to the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Artkin shoot as he falls down?
2. How was the General involved in Ben's school?
3. Where does he hide her?
4. Why is the General leading this new life?
5. What does Kate beg them to do?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)