|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the General involved in Ben's school?
(a) He did not help at all.
(b) He donated a lot of money to Ben's school.
(c) He forced his wife to become a teacher.
(d) He helped to design the school.
2. Why does she think the terrorists will be able to kill her?
(a) The bus stalls and they capture her.
(b) They begin running after the bus.
(c) The terrorists are taking aim at the bus as it stalls.
(d) The bus falls into a ditch.
3. How long does Ben have to stay stationed?
(a) Until his father came to get him.
(b) Until the negotiations were complete.
(c) For a week.
(d) For a day.
4. Why does Miro kill Kate?
(a) Kate asks for her death.
(b) Because he thought she lied to distract him.
(c) Because he was attacted to her.
(d) Because Kate disrespects him.
5. Does Miro accept Kate's apology?
(a) Yes, because he wants to be with her.
(b) No, he understands that she is just using him to get free.
(c) He seems to accept it because he talks to her again.
(d) No, because she seems to be sad.
6. Where does Miro put Kate's body?
(a) He buries it in a cemetery.
(b) He leaves it in the woods.
(c) In the school bus.
(d) In a river.
7. Why is Raymond's death so sad?
(a) Another innocent was killed.
(b) Kate was forced to kill Raymond.
(c) Raymond did not die.
(d) He came to his parents later in life.
8. Why is this object important?
(a) It is very important because it serves as a momento.
(b) It was unique.
(c) The object is worth a lot of money.
(d) Actually, the object is not important, the messenger is.
9. Why is the General leading this new life?
(a) Because of his horrible decision to use his son for the military.
(b) He wanted a new start to life.
(c) Because his wife left him.
(d) He wants a new wife.
10. What is ironic about Miro's escape?
(a) Miro is captured by the US government after he escapes.
(b) The person who caused all the devastation, goes unharmed.
(c) Miro is injured as he escapes.
(d) Miro never escapes.
11. Why are the other terrorists so mad at Miro?
(a) He did not search Kate.
(b) He is sloppy and careless,
(c) He does not act excited about their cause.
(d) He let Kate charm him.
12. Why is Kate allowed to live?
(a) Miro is attracted to her.
(b) Artkin is attracted to her.
(c) She is easy on the eyes.
(d) She can help with the kids.
13. What does Miro feel over Artkin?
(a) He thinks that Artkin was a great big brother figure.
(b) He feels regret and anger over Artkin's death.
(c) He is happy Artkin is dead.
(d) Guilty that he used Artkin.
14. How does Miro finally escape?
(a) By stealing a car.
(b) He steals a cop car.
(c) He catches a boat to another country.
(d) By stealing the bus and rushing off.
15. How does Artkin have proof of Sedeete's capture?
(a) A rock.
(b) A sea shell.
(c) A stone.
(d) A piece of glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the General's real location as he narrates?
2. How does Miro feel after the others berate him for overlooking Kate's search?
3. What does Kate realize about Artkin and Miro's relationship?
4. While everything happens, what happens to the helicopter?
5. Because the van was wire tapped, what was the General forced to listen to?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)