|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will Miro now act around Kate?
(a) He is cruel towards her and the children.
(b) He will tell her everything.
(c) He hates her and shows it.
(d) He guards his words more closely.
2. What does Kate think will happen to her if she can talk to Miro?
(a) She thinks that Miro will help her free the other children.
(b) Miro will turn on the other terrorists.
(c) Miro will let Ben go.
(d) She thinks he will spare her life.
3. What does Kate underestimate?
(a) Miro's hate of Artkin.
(b) Miro's love for Artkin.
(c) Miro's guilt over Artkin's death.
(d) Miro's problem with Kate.
4. What did the General know that Ben would do if he was captured?
(a) He knew that Ben would make a mistake.
(b) The General would be incredibly mad.
(c) He knew that Ben would spill information.
(d) He would create problems for
5. What main theme is seen in this section?
(c) Self loathing.
6. What does the General make sure that Ben had?
(a) False information to share.
(b) Real information.
(c) The right message for the terrorists.
(d) A sign of peace.
7. How is Miro careful to elude his captors?
(a) He rides a bike to his next location.
(b) He disguises himself as a local.
(c) He slowly and carefully travels through the woods.
(d) He dresses in camo attire.
8. While everything happens, what happens to the helicopter?
(a) It crashes into the river.
(b) It explodes from a bomb.
(c) It crashes into the van.
(d) It keeps flying away.
9. Rather than warning Artkin, what does Miro do?
(a) Miro runs into the woods by himself.
(b) Miro pushes the children into the line of fire.
(c) He grabs Ben and tries to questions him further.
(d) Miro grabs Kate as a human sheild.
10. What does the leader learn about Ben?
(a) He has moved on with his life.
(b) He has been filled with guilt over giving up information about the
(c) Ben has hoped he and his father could soon become close.
(d) He is going to college.
11. Does Miro accept Kate's apology?
(a) No, he understands that she is just using him to get free.
(b) Yes, because he wants to be with her.
(c) He seems to accept it because he talks to her again.
(d) No, because she seems to be sad.
12. Why does Ben feel he needs forgiveness?
(a) He wanted to beat the terrorists.
(b) He has let his mother down.
(c) He thinks he failed his government.
(d) He needs it because he feels like he failed his father.
13. What does Kate realize about Artkin and Miro's relationship?
(a) Artkin is Miro's father.
(b) Artkin and Miro are brothers.
(c) Artkin is Miro's best friend.
(d) They must be related.
14. What does Miro feel over Artkin?
(a) Guilty that he used Artkin.
(b) He feels regret and anger over Artkin's death.
(c) He thinks that Artkin was a great big brother figure.
(d) He is happy Artkin is dead.
15. Who is Artkin shot by?
(a) An overhead helicopter.
(b) Ben, who has gotten a gun from a terrorists.
(c) A US fighter.
(d) Miro, who is fed up with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ben dies, what does he see himself as?
2. How does Artkin learn about the assault on the terrorists?
3. What country do the terrorists seem to be fighting for?
4. Before the assault, how did Miro feel about the violence he was participating in?
5. In his prime, what was the General considered?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)