|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name Ben's father uses in relation to Inner Delta missions?
2. The day of the hijacking, where does the General search for his son?
(a) In the library.
(b) At Ben's baseball game.
(c) At Ben's school.
(d) At the pool.
3. What main theme is seen in this section?
(d) Self loathing.
4. What does the leader learn about Ben?
(a) He has moved on with his life.
(b) He has been filled with guilt over giving up information about the
(c) He is going to college.
(d) Ben has hoped he and his father could soon become close.
5. What does the General know about Ben?
(a) He knew Ben would be tortured.
(b) That Ben would do anything for him.
(c) Ben would be a coward.
(d) He knew Ben would make him proud.
6. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
(a) They are jumbled together.
(c) They are very clear.
(d) Easy to follow and concise.
7. The General's choice to use his son was ________.
(a) A good military move.
(b) Chance to win the terrorist situation.
(c) A great tactile move.
(d) Not his best choice.
8. What is ironic about Miro's escape?
(a) Miro is injured as he escapes.
(b) The person who caused all the devastation, goes unharmed.
(c) Miro is captured by the US government after he escapes.
(d) Miro never escapes.
9. In his prime, what was the General considered?
(a) An extremely intelligent man.
(b) Someone to look up to in the community.
(c) A very handsome man.
(d) A strong determined man.
10. Why does she think the terrorists will be able to kill her?
(a) They begin running after the bus.
(b) The bus stalls and they capture her.
(c) The terrorists are taking aim at the bus as it stalls.
(d) The bus falls into a ditch.
11. What does the General make sure that Ben had?
(a) False information to share.
(b) Real information.
(c) The right message for the terrorists.
(d) A sign of peace.
12. What is Artkin's character perceived to be?
(a) An evil terrorist.
(b) A warm father figure.
(c) A cold-blooded killer.
(d) A terrorist with a warm personality.
13. Before the assault, how did Miro feel about the violence he was participating in?
(a) Sure. He wanted to fight for the cause.
(b) Miro decides that he will no longer participate in violent activites like this.
(c) Conflicted, but wanting to impress Artkin.
(d) He thought it was justified, because he wanted his people to be avenged.
14. Who is Artkin shot by?
(a) Ben, who has gotten a gun from a terrorists.
(b) An overhead helicopter.
(c) A US fighter.
(d) Miro, who is fed up with him.
15. What is Miro's character perceived to be?
(a) A young man with serious mental issues.
(b) A tormented young person.
(c) A liar and cheater.
(d) A young boy who is blinded by his will to be loyal to Artkin and the cause.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate finally decide to do with the children?
2. What has the military not figured out about capturing the terrorist leader?
3. How did the General learn about Ben's school work?
4. What were Washington's orders for the General on the morning of the hijacking?
5. What is Miro doing before Kate tries to take off?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)