|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kate so happy with Raymond?
(a) He is giving her courage.
(b) He is behaving really well.
(c) He has refused to eat the candy.
(d) He wants to attack the terrorists.
2. Who is responsible for these three teenagers' problems?
(b) The government.
(d) Other children.
3. What is the driver now fighting for?
(a) Her life.
(b) Her life and the life of all the children.
(c) Her right to protect herself.
(d) The ability to see her fiance again.
4. What is a second thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
(a) They want weapons.
(b) Money that will help continue their fight for freedom.
(c) The re-establishment of their ruler.
(d) Their own country to rule.
5. What is Ben very eager to find?
(c) Peace with his father.
6. What is the bus driver's name?
7. What is Kate hopeful for?
(a) She hopes there will soon be a rescue.
(b) She hopes she will die quickly.
(c) She hopes she will get to see her family again.
(d) She hopes she can connect with Miro.
8. What does Miro notice about the mountains?
(a) He notices wild animals out in the woods.
(b) He sees snipers taking their places.
(c) They do provide excellent cover.
(d) They do not provide good cover.
9. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
(a) If they all survive.
(b) If they kill all of the children.
(c) If they all die for the cause.
(d) If they are able to free their leader.
10. Because Miro has taken part in other terrorist cases, what does this prove about him?
(a) He has a soft side that is dying to come out.
(b) Terrorism is not a whim, but a way of live.
(c) He wants to fit in with other terrorists.
(d) He hopes that he could get out of the terrorism game.
11. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
(a) A longing for love.
(b) Guilt about something.
(c) Finding a place for him to fit in.
(d) Wanting to be accepted by everyone.
12. By talking to Miro, what does Kate realize?
(a) He has children.
(b) He is a monster who is trapped in the innocence of never knowing another life.
(c) He is actually a nice man who has had a lot of mishaps through life.
(d) He is an innocent.
13. When Miro hears this sound, he knows that the government has discovered their location.
(a) Trucks crushing rocks.
(b) Planes flying overhead.
(c) The sounds of a helicopter.
(d) Rustling in the forest.
14. What did the hijackers want to do with Inner Delta?
(a) They hope to have the poilcies the govern the group changed.
(b) They want to kill all of the members.
(c) They want to be a part of the group.
(d) They wanted to expose the group.
15. How did Ben assume that love happened?
(a) One person chases after the other.
(b) The exact way that Ben's mother and father fell in love.
(c) Only between adults.
(d) It happens between two people and goes both ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Miro never seen?
2. What has Miro successfully completed?
3. What does Kate suffer from?
4. What was the name of Ben's home?
5. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)