|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people will work to hijack the bus?
(a) Four men.
(b) A team of two people.
(c) Ten men.
(d) Just one man.
2. Why is Miro concerned about the bus' location?
(a) He thinks it will be easy for the hotsages to escape.
(b) He does not know how they will make outside contact with others.
(c) He thinks that they have set themsleves up for a trap.
(d) There is no where to collect supplies.
3. What is the dead child's name?
(a) Charles McMann.
(b) Kevin McMann.
(c) Charles McCain.
(d) Kevin Charles.
4. When will they hijack the bus?
(a) After they have thrown the driver out of the bus.
(b) From the school yard.
(c) From the bus parking garage.
(d) After the final child as been picked up.
5. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
(a) A friend.
(b) An adult.
(c) His son.
(d) An equal.
6. What did Ben's father work as?
(a) Brigadier General.
(b) Attorney General
(c) Secretary of State.
(d) A security guard.
7. What has Miro never seen?
(a) His homeland.
(c) A woman's leg.
(d) His brother.
8. Because Miro has taken part in other terrorist cases, what does this prove about him?
(a) He hopes that he could get out of the terrorism game.
(b) Terrorism is not a whim, but a way of live.
(c) He has a soft side that is dying to come out.
(d) He wants to fit in with other terrorists.
9. What does Kate suffer from?
(a) Horrible headaches.
(b) A weak bladder.
(c) A sore throat.
(d) A heart condition.
10. To what group does his father belong?
(b) Black Ops.
(d) Inner Delta.
11. Why does Kate start to talk with Miro?
(a) To distract him so that she can make some escape plans.
(b) She thinks he is attractive.
(c) She wants him to see her as a human being.
(d) She sees an important person in him.
12. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
(a) A limo.
(b) A blue SUV.
(c) The black town car.
(d) The orange school bus.
13. What is Kate hopeful for?
(a) She hopes she will get to see her family again.
(b) She hopes she can connect with Miro.
(c) She hopes there will soon be a rescue.
(d) She hopes she will die quickly.
14. By talking to Miro, what does Kate realize?
(a) He is a monster who is trapped in the innocence of never knowing another life.
(b) He is an innocent.
(c) He is actually a nice man who has had a lot of mishaps through life.
(d) He has children.
15. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
(b) Serial killings.
(c) Bell bottom jeans.
(d) Terrorist hijackings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a third thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
2. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
3. Who is in charge with negotiations with the military?
4. What is the General's name when he is doing Inner Delta business?
5. What is Ben very eager to find?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)