|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
(a) The orange school bus.
(b) A limo.
(c) The black town car.
(d) A blue SUV.
2. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
(a) A first date.
(b) A meeting with a dean.
(c) A test he must take.
(d) A visit from his mother and father.
3. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
(a) Going to college.
(c) The death of his mother.
(d) Killing his father.
4. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
(a) Two very close friends.
(c) An uncle and nephew.
(d) That of a father and son.
5. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
(a) A horrible day.
(b) An awesome day.
(c) An exciting day.
(d) A normal day.
6. What else does Miro tell Kate about concerning his home?
(a) He misses the people from his home.
(b) He will do anything to return to his homeland.
(c) He is enjoying America and might not want to go home.
(d) He hates his home.
7. When will they hijack the bus?
(a) From the school yard.
(b) After the final child as been picked up.
(c) After they have thrown the driver out of the bus.
(d) From the bus parking garage.
8. What did the hijackers want to do with Inner Delta?
(a) They hope to have the poilcies the govern the group changed.
(b) They wanted to expose the group.
(c) They want to be a part of the group.
(d) They want to kill all of the members.
9. At what time should Artikin's action happen?
10. What does Miro tell Kate about?
(a) His missing father.
(b) The memories he has of his mother.
(c) He tells her about his childhood.
(d) About his brother.
11. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
(a) One of the children dies from the drugs in the candy.
(b) Kate is beaten because she won't be quiet.
(c) Artkin tries to beat one of the children.
(d) Miro gets in trouble for talking to Kate.
12. How has Miro grown up?
(a) With his mother in a small country.
(b) On the streets of NYC.
(c) With only his brother.
(d) In a terrorist cell.
13. How many times will Sedeete send his signal between now and nine am?
(a) Two times.
(b) One time.
(c) Three times.
(d) Four times.
14. Because Miro has taken part in other terrorist cases, what does this prove about him?
(a) Terrorism is not a whim, but a way of live.
(b) He wants to fit in with other terrorists.
(c) He has a soft side that is dying to come out.
(d) He hopes that he could get out of the terrorism game.
15. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
(a) She thinks the hijackers have some nerve taking over the bus.
(b) She thinks she is too young to die.
(c) She was supposed to go to the beach today.
(d) She normally does not drive this bus route.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge with negotiations with the military?
2. What is one thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
3. Who has Ben's father been speaking with?
4. Why is Miro surprised when he meets the driver?
5. Despite Kate's objections, what does Artkin give the children?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)