|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Miro's life, who has died?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His freinds from school.
(c) His brother and parents.
(d) His entire family.
2. When will they hijack the bus?
(a) After the final child as been picked up.
(b) From the bus parking garage.
(c) From the school yard.
(d) After they have thrown the driver out of the bus.
3. To what group does his father belong?
(a) Black Ops.
(b) Inner Delta.
4. Why does this hijacking scare Miro?
(a) Because he has never done anything like this before.
(b) He does not trust Artkin.
(c) It is different than other terrorist activities he has been involved in.
(d) He wishes that Artkin would have chosen another location.
5. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
(a) She will be good leverage for keeping the children from revolting.
(b) To keep the children calm.
(c) They want to take advatange of her sexually.
(d) They would like to kill her first.
6. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
(b) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
(c) He wants to be closer to his father.
(d) He is talking about two separate events.
7. What is the dead child's name?
(a) Kevin Charles.
(b) Kevin McMann.
(c) Charles McMann.
(d) Charles McCain.
8. What is a second thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
(a) They want weapons.
(b) The re-establishment of their ruler.
(c) Their own country to rule.
(d) Money that will help continue their fight for freedom.
9. What else does Miro tell Kate about concerning his home?
(a) He is enjoying America and might not want to go home.
(b) He will do anything to return to his homeland.
(c) He misses the people from his home.
(d) He hates his home.
10. Why is Kate so happy with Raymond?
(a) He is behaving really well.
(b) He is giving her courage.
(c) He has refused to eat the candy.
(d) He wants to attack the terrorists.
11. What did the hijackers want to do with Inner Delta?
(a) They hope to have the poilcies the govern the group changed.
(b) They want to be a part of the group.
(c) They want to kill all of the members.
(d) They wanted to expose the group.
12. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
(a) The orange school bus.
(b) A limo.
(c) A blue SUV.
(d) The black town car.
13. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
(a) Kate begs them to move the body.
(b) They want to prove they are not afraid to kill children.
(c) They don't want a dead body rotting up the bus
(d) All the children are crying, so they need to move the body.
14. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
(a) Guilt about something.
(b) A longing for love.
(c) Finding a place for him to fit in.
(d) Wanting to be accepted by everyone.
15. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
(a) Miro uses the children's homework pages.
(b) He uses paper to cover the windows.
(c) Miro uses tape to cover the windows of the bus.
(d) He uses newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Ben's father been speaking with?
2. What does Kate suffer from?
3. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
4. How do the terrorists dispose of the dead body?
5. What does Miro think of Artkin's plan?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)