Short Answer Key
1. In what time period is the novel set?
2. On what continent does the beginning of the novel take place?
3. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
A visit from his mother and father.
4. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
5. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
Is it the first time he has been able to see his father since the bus hijacking.
6. Where did Ben grow up?
On a military base.
7. To what group does his father belong?
8. What was the name of Ben's home?
9. What did Ben's father work as?
10. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
11. What has Miro successfully completed?
All of the...
This section contains 2,669 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)