|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Miro when the assault begins?
(a) In a corn field.
(b) In a wharehouse.
(c) On the highway.
(d) On the bus.
2. Who has Ben's father been speaking with?
(a) Ben's mother.
(b) Ben's friends.
(c) The dean of the school.
(d) All of Ben's teacher.
3. What is Miro's character perceived to be?
(a) A liar and cheater.
(b) A young man with serious mental issues.
(c) A young boy who is blinded by his will to be loyal to Artkin and the cause.
(d) A tormented young person.
4. As Part 7 begins, what does the reader notice has changed?
(a) Kate has become more frantic.
(b) Ben is no longer the narrator.
(c) Kate is now the narrator.
(d) Ben has completely left the novel.
5. What does Miro think of Artkin's plan?
(a) He hopes he will be able to help carry the plan out.
(b) He thinks parts of the plan could be improved.
(c) He is worried the plan has not been fully thought out.
(d) He thinks that Artkin is very intelligent and the plan is good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben realize as he types his story?
2. What excites Miro although his brother is already dead?
3. How does the reader sense that Artkin's and Miro's relationship is different?
4. Why does Kate finally encourage Raymond to eat the candy?
5. Why is the General leading this new life?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)