|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
(a) Going to college.
(c) Killing his father.
(d) The death of his mother.
2. Once Kate finally starts the bus, what happens?
(a) She has problems turning it on.
(b) The children wake up.
(c) She starts to drive it away.
(d) The terrorists do not notice.
3. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
(a) Easy to follow and concise.
(b) They are very clear.
(c) They are jumbled together.
4. How does Artkin learn about the assault on the terrorists?
(a) They learn from their spy sources.
(b) Ben gives in after being tortured and tells the terrorists when to expect the assault.
(c) They are told by their US contacts.
(d) From phone taps.
5. Why does the General try to seek forgiveness?
(a) Because he misses his wife.
(b) Because he sent his son into a battleground.
(c) Because he lost his job for sending Ben into the field.
(d) He loves his son too much to loose him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader begin to wonder about Ben?
2. How does Artkin have proof of Sedeete's capture?
3. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
4. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
5. What does Kate realize about Artkin and Miro's relationship?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)