|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
(b) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
(c) He is talking about two separate events.
(d) He wants to be closer to his father.
2. At what age was Miro expected to die?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 18 years old.
(c) 20 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
3. Before the assault, how did Miro feel about the violence he was participating in?
(a) Miro decides that he will no longer participate in violent activites like this.
(b) Conflicted, but wanting to impress Artkin.
(c) He thought it was justified, because he wanted his people to be avenged.
(d) Sure. He wanted to fight for the cause.
4. Why is this object important?
(a) It was unique.
(b) It is very important because it serves as a momento.
(c) Actually, the object is not important, the messenger is.
(d) The object is worth a lot of money.
5. Because Miro has taken part in other terrorist cases, what does this prove about him?
(a) He wants to fit in with other terrorists.
(b) He hopes that he could get out of the terrorism game.
(c) He has a soft side that is dying to come out.
(d) Terrorism is not a whim, but a way of live.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miro doing before Kate tries to take off?
2. By talking to Miro, what does Kate realize?
3. What chapters is the General now narrating?
4. How does Miro finally escape?
5. What is the name Ben's father uses in relation to Inner Delta missions?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)