|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miro put Kate's body?
(a) He buries it in a cemetery.
(b) In the school bus.
(c) He leaves it in the woods.
(d) In a river.
2. Why is Kate allowed to live?
(a) She is easy on the eyes.
(b) Artkin is attracted to her.
(c) She can help with the kids.
(d) Miro is attracted to her.
3. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
(a) The black town car.
(b) A limo.
(c) A blue SUV.
(d) The orange school bus.
4. How was the General involved in Ben's school?
(a) He helped to design the school.
(b) He forced his wife to become a teacher.
(c) He donated a lot of money to Ben's school.
(d) He did not help at all.
5. What does Kate realize about Artkin and Miro's relationship?
(a) Artkin is Miro's father.
(b) They must be related.
(c) Artkin and Miro are brothers.
(d) Artkin is Miro's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what continent does the beginning of the novel take place?
2. What does Kate underestimate?
3. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
4. What does Kate beg them to do?
5. What does Miro notice about Ben?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)