|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate find in her wallet?
(a) She discovers an extra bus key.
(b) Her ID.
(c) She finds a picture of her family.
(d) A gift from her father, it makes her sentimental.
2. In Miro's life, who has died?
(a) His freinds from school.
(b) His brother and parents.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His entire family.
3. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
(b) He is talking about two separate events.
(c) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
(d) He wants to be closer to his father.
4. What is a third thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
(a) Power from NATO.
(b) Their own country to rule.
(c) Exposure of Inner Delta.
(d) The re-establishment of their ruler.
5. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
(a) If they all survive.
(b) If they all die for the cause.
(c) If they kill all of the children.
(d) If they are able to free their leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kate so happy with Raymond?
2. To what group does his father belong?
3. How did Ben assume that love happened?
4. What does Miro tell Kate about?
5. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)