|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
(a) She wants to make a run for it.
(b) She hopes to distract Miro and make an escape with Ray.
(c) She will try to steal a gun and kill the terrorists.
(d) She hopes that she can drive the bus off the bridge.
2. How will Miro now act around Kate?
(a) He guards his words more closely.
(b) He is cruel towards her and the children.
(c) He hates her and shows it.
(d) He will tell her everything.
3. What has Miro successfully completed?
(a) His board exams.
(b) His acceptance into a Middle Eastern training camp.
(c) His high school GED.
(d) All of the tests assigned to him by Artkin.
4. During the hijacking, what does Miro struggle with?
(a) Wanting to get to know Kate better, but being unable to do so.
(b) Artkin's refusal to notice Miro.
(c) His age. He feels so much younger than the other members of the team.
(d) His inability to kill children, but wanting to fit in.
5. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
(a) His looks.
(b) His plan making ability.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His ability to communicate with others.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his prime, what was the General considered?
2. Why don't the terrorists decide to kill Kate?
3. What else does Miro tell Kate about concerning his home?
4. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
5. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)