|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
(a) He thinks killing feels good.
(b) In the name of freedom.
(c) Because their cause is the only thing that matters.
(d) He doesn't think, he just wants to kill.
2. What does Kate find in her wallet?
(a) A gift from her father, it makes her sentimental.
(b) She discovers an extra bus key.
(c) She finds a picture of her family.
(d) Her ID.
3. What does Miro notice about the mountains?
(a) He sees snipers taking their places.
(b) They do not provide good cover.
(c) He notices wild animals out in the woods.
(d) They do provide excellent cover.
4. On what continent does the beginning of the novel take place?
(d) North America.
5. How does Artkin learn about the assault on the terrorists?
(a) From phone taps.
(b) Ben gives in after being tortured and tells the terrorists when to expect the assault.
(c) They learn from their spy sources.
(d) They are told by their US contacts.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ben dies, what does he see himself as?
2. To what group does his father belong?
3. What was the name of Ben's home?
4. What does the reader begin to wonder about Ben?
5. As Part 7 begins, what does the reader notice has changed?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)