|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
(a) A pen and paper.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) An email account.
(d) A typewriter.
2. To what group does his father belong?
(a) Black Ops.
(d) Inner Delta.
3. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
(b) He wants to be closer to his father.
(c) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
(d) He is talking about two separate events.
4. What is the name Ben's father uses in relation to Inner Delta missions?
5. By talking to Miro, what does Kate realize?
(a) He is an innocent.
(b) He is a monster who is trapped in the innocence of never knowing another life.
(c) He has children.
(d) He is actually a nice man who has had a lot of mishaps through life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miro feel about this realization?
2. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
3. If Sedeete does not hear the signal, what should Artkin do?
4. In Miro's life, who has died?
5. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)