|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excites Miro although his brother is already dead?
(a) Working with Artkin.
(b) Going to his brother's grave.
(c) Taking his first kill.
(d) Being the leader of this terrorist cell.
2. What does Kate find in her wallet?
(a) She finds a picture of her family.
(b) Her ID.
(c) A gift from her father, it makes her sentimental.
(d) She discovers an extra bus key.
3. How does Miro finally escape?
(a) By stealing a car.
(b) He catches a boat to another country.
(c) By stealing the bus and rushing off.
(d) He steals a cop car.
4. How does Miro feel after the others berate him for overlooking Kate's search?
(a) Hurt that Artkin did not help him.
(b) Angry with Kate.
(c) Humiliated and angry.
5. Does the reader ever really learn about Ben's mother?
(a) No, because she is dead.
(b) Yes, but only through the General's eyes.
(d) Yes, Ben mentions her briefly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
2. While everything happens, what happens to the helicopter?
3. Where is the General's real location as he narrates?
4. What does Kate remember about Miro?
5. If Sedeete does not hear the signal, what should Artkin do?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)