|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kate use her sexuality in the book?
(a) She is unsuccessful in seducing Miro.
(b) She does not use her sexuality.
(c) She uses it to make Miro uncomfortable and confused.
(d) She uses it to persuade Artkin into following her directions.
2. What does Kate beg them to do?
(a) She wants to be set free.
(b) Spare the child.
(c) For the kids to be freed.
(d) She wants the terrorists to kill her instead.
3. What is the name Ben's father uses in relation to Inner Delta missions?
4. What has Miro never seen?
(a) A woman's leg.
(c) His brother.
(d) His homeland.
5. What else does Miro tell Kate about concerning his home?
(a) He is enjoying America and might not want to go home.
(b) He misses the people from his home.
(c) He will do anything to return to his homeland.
(d) He hates his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the General involved in Ben's school?
2. If all the terrorists die, what do they think will happen to their cause?
3. Why does Ben feel he needs forgiveness?
4. At what age was Miro expected to die?
5. How does Artkin have proof of Sedeete's capture?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)