|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what time period is the novel set?
2. What does the leader learn about Ben?
(a) He has moved on with his life.
(b) He is going to college.
(c) Ben has hoped he and his father could soon become close.
(d) He has been filled with guilt over giving up information about the
3. What does Miro think of Artkin's plan?
(a) He is worried the plan has not been fully thought out.
(b) He thinks that Artkin is very intelligent and the plan is good.
(c) He hopes he will be able to help carry the plan out.
(d) He thinks parts of the plan could be improved.
4. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
(a) His plan making ability.
(b) His ability to communicate with others.
(c) His looks.
(d) His intelligence.
5. How does Artkin have proof of Sedeete's capture?
(a) A sea shell.
(b) A rock.
(c) A piece of glass.
(d) A stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
2. What is Kate hopeful for?
3. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
4. Who is in charge with negotiations with the military?
5. If all the terrorists die, what do they think will happen to their cause?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)