|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Miro hears this sound, what does he think is about to begin?
(a) The leader has finally found them.
(b) The ambush on the terrorist camp.
(c) Artkin will start killing his hostages.
(d) The leader is coming to talk to him.
2. What has Miro never seen?
(a) This American city.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His homeland.
3. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
(a) In the name of freedom.
(b) He thinks killing feels good.
(c) He doesn't think, he just wants to kill.
(d) Because their cause is the only thing that matters.
4. What is a second thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
(a) They want weapons.
(b) Their own country to rule.
(c) The re-establishment of their ruler.
(d) Money that will help continue their fight for freedom.
5. What has Miro never seen?
(a) His homeland.
(b) A woman's leg.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about all of the children who have died?
2. How does the reader sense that Artkin's and Miro's relationship is different?
3. What does Kate remember about Miro?
4. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
5. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)