|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
(a) Because their cause is the only thing that matters.
(b) He thinks killing feels good.
(c) He doesn't think, he just wants to kill.
(d) In the name of freedom.
2. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
(a) Ben is fighting for the love of a girl, Miro is fighting for respect.
(b) Ben rushes between classes at school while Miro rushes to help Artkin kill others.
(c) Miro longs to lead others, while Ben wishes to follow.
(d) Ben is living the normal American life, while Miro is fighting for his country's freedom.
3. Why does Ben feel he needs forgiveness?
(a) He has let his mother down.
(b) He thinks he failed his government.
(c) He needs it because he feels like he failed his father.
(d) He wanted to beat the terrorists.
4. How will Miro now act around Kate?
(a) He is cruel towards her and the children.
(b) He will tell her everything.
(c) He guards his words more closely.
(d) He hates her and shows it.
5. What has Raymond attempted to do to the hijackers?
(a) Help Kate take over the weapons.
(b) Foil their plan and pretend he is asleep.
(c) Kick one of the terrorists.
(d) Attack one of the hijackers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
2. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
3. How does Kate use her sexuality in the book?
4. How did Ben assume that love happened?
5. What has Miro never seen?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)