|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
(a) At the YMCA outside of Hallowell.
(b) The summer of the hijacking at the pool.
(c) When his mother introduced him to a young woman she works with.
(d) At the movie theatre.
2. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
(a) Wanting to be accepted by everyone.
(b) Guilt about something.
(c) Finding a place for him to fit in.
(d) A longing for love.
3. What prompted the General to tell Ben the truth?
(a) The General's wife forces him to tell Ben the truth.
(b) Ben finds confidential papers and confronts his father.
(c) Ben's guilt.
(d) Ben's prooding.
4. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
(a) Artkin tries to beat one of the children.
(b) One of the children dies from the drugs in the candy.
(c) Miro gets in trouble for talking to Kate.
(d) Kate is beaten because she won't be quiet.
5. Where were the children originally headed to on the bus?
(a) Day camp.
(b) To school.
(c) To a city park.
(d) A large playground.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
2. The General's choice to use his son was ________.
3. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
4. Why does the General try to seek forgiveness?
5. What was the name of Ben's home?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)