|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miro's character perceived to be?
(a) A tormented young person.
(b) A young man with serious mental issues.
(c) A young boy who is blinded by his will to be loyal to Artkin and the cause.
(d) A liar and cheater.
2. How many times will Sedeete send his signal between now and nine am?
(a) Four times.
(b) Two times.
(c) One time.
(d) Three times.
3. What else does Miro tell Kate about concerning his home?
(a) He will do anything to return to his homeland.
(b) He hates his home.
(c) He is enjoying America and might not want to go home.
(d) He misses the people from his home.
4. How does Artkin die?
(a) He is captured and executed.
(b) Artkin is shot by soldiers who are in the helicopter.
(c) He is run over by a truck.
(d) He commits suicide.
5. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
(a) He wants everything to go according to plan.
(b) He is questioning the hostage situation.
(c) He wants to look good in front of his boss.
(d) He wishes he knew more about the plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the driver now fighting for?
2. Where does he hide her?
3. What does Miro reveal himself to be?
4. What is Ben very eager to find?
5. What did the hijackers want to do with Inner Delta?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)