|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his prime, what was the General considered?
(a) A very handsome man.
(b) A strong determined man.
(c) An extremely intelligent man.
(d) Someone to look up to in the community.
2. How are the children forced to go to the bathroom?
(a) In their seats.
(b) Outside of the bus.
(c) In a pail.
(d) In a bathroom.
3. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
(a) She normally does not drive this bus route.
(b) She thinks she is too young to die.
(c) She thinks the hijackers have some nerve taking over the bus.
(d) She was supposed to go to the beach today.
4. Why don't the terrorists decide to kill Kate?
(a) They like Kate.
(b) They hope Kate will take care of them.
(c) They do not wish to kill Kate because she takes care of the children.
(d) They think Kate will be more valuable alive.
5. Did Nettie seem to be in love with Ben?
(a) No she did not return the feelings when he called.
(b) Yes, she is very interested in Ben.
(c) No, she is actually dating someone else.
(d) Yes, she is already planning on marrying Ben.
Short Answer Questions
1. What main theme is seen in this section?
2. Why is Miro concerned about the bus' location?
3. When was the first time that Ben had ever heard of the Inner Delta?
4. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
5. What prompted the General to tell Ben the truth?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)