|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
(a) Miro longs to lead others, while Ben wishes to follow.
(b) Ben rushes between classes at school while Miro rushes to help Artkin kill others.
(c) Ben is living the normal American life, while Miro is fighting for his country's freedom.
(d) Ben is fighting for the love of a girl, Miro is fighting for respect.
2. What causes mass confusion at the hijacking site?
(a) The attackers are not sure when they should attack the terrorists.
(b) Bombs go off.
(c) All the hostages are found dead.
(d) The hijackers are assaulted sooner than expected.
3. Before the assault, how did Miro feel about the violence he was participating in?
(a) He thought it was justified, because he wanted his people to be avenged.
(b) Miro decides that he will no longer participate in violent activites like this.
(c) Conflicted, but wanting to impress Artkin.
(d) Sure. He wanted to fight for the cause.
4. Who does Artkin shoot as he falls down?
5. What prompted the General to tell Ben the truth?
(a) The General's wife forces him to tell Ben the truth.
(b) Ben's guilt.
(c) Ben's prooding.
(d) Ben finds confidential papers and confronts his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
2. How will Miro now act around Kate?
3. Why does Miro kill Kate?
4. Who is in charge with negotiations with the military?
5. What is the name Ben's father uses in relation to Inner Delta missions?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)