|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miro decide to take Kate?
(a) To an abandonned warehouse.
(b) To a lakehouse.
(c) He takes her to the woods.
(d) He escapes in the bus and goes to an abandoned highway.
2. How does Kate use her sexuality in the book?
(a) She uses it to persuade Artkin into following her directions.
(b) She does not use her sexuality.
(c) She is unsuccessful in seducing Miro.
(d) She uses it to make Miro uncomfortable and confused.
3. How has Miro grown up?
(a) With his mother in a small country.
(b) With only his brother.
(c) In a terrorist cell.
(d) On the streets of NYC.
4. How does Miro finally escape?
(a) He steals a cop car.
(b) By stealing a car.
(c) By stealing the bus and rushing off.
(d) He catches a boat to another country.
5. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
(a) He wants to look good in front of his boss.
(b) He wants everything to go according to plan.
(c) He wishes he knew more about the plan.
(d) He is questioning the hostage situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Chapter 5 begins, what does Ben hope he can gain from his father?
2. By talking to Miro, what does Kate realize?
3. How had the General learned almost everything he knew about Ben?
4. What causes mass confusion at the hijacking site?
5. How did the General learn about Ben's school work?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)