|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Chapter 5 begins, what does Ben hope he can gain from his father?
2. What is ironic about Miro's escape?
(a) Miro is injured as he escapes.
(b) Miro is captured by the US government after he escapes.
(c) The person who caused all the devastation, goes unharmed.
(d) Miro never escapes.
3. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
(a) She wants to make a run for it.
(b) She hopes that she can drive the bus off the bridge.
(c) She hopes to distract Miro and make an escape with Ray.
(d) She will try to steal a gun and kill the terrorists.
4. In his prime, what was the General considered?
(a) A very handsome man.
(b) An extremely intelligent man.
(c) A strong determined man.
(d) Someone to look up to in the community.
5. When Ben dies, what does he see himself as?
(a) No longer the General's son.
(b) Unhappy and weak.
(c) A coward.
(d) A miserable person.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Miro and Ben alike in a sense?
2. What are the names of all four terrorists?
3. Who is responsible for these three teenagers' problems?
4. Who is in charge with negotiations with the military?
5. What were Washington's orders for the General on the morning of the hijacking?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)