|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the General to break down?
(a) Ben's anger towards him.
(b) Ben's refusal to forgive him.
(c) His wife deciding to leave him.
(d) His own guilt and Ben's death.
2. How does Artkin die?
(a) He is run over by a truck.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) Artkin is shot by soldiers who are in the helicopter.
(d) He is captured and executed.
3. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
(b) They are very clear.
(c) They are jumbled together.
(d) Easy to follow and concise.
4. Why does Ben feel he needs forgiveness?
(a) He thinks he failed his government.
(b) He needs it because he feels like he failed his father.
(c) He has let his mother down.
(d) He wanted to beat the terrorists.
5. How does Artkin have proof of Sedeete's capture?
(a) A stone.
(b) A sea shell.
(c) A rock.
(d) A piece of glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name Ben's father uses in relation to Inner Delta missions?
2. What does Kate wonder about in this section?
3. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
4. If Sedeete does not hear the signal, what should Artkin do?
5. Where is the General's real location as he narrates?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)