|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What chapters is the General now narrating?
(a) Even chapters.
(b) The odd chapters.
(c) All chapters.
(d) He is not.
2. How do the terrorists react to this death?
(a) They kill Ben.
(b) They kill Miro.
(c) They kill Kate.
(d) They kill Raymond.
3. What is the General's name when he is doing Inner Delta business?
4. When will they hijack the bus?
(a) After they have thrown the driver out of the bus.
(b) From the bus parking garage.
(c) From the school yard.
(d) After the final child as been picked up.
5. Why does Ben feel he needs forgiveness?
(a) He needs it because he feels like he failed his father.
(b) He has let his mother down.
(c) He thinks he failed his government.
(d) He wanted to beat the terrorists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the author provide some kind of closure for Kate's character and her family?
2. What was the name of Ben's home?
3. Besides just knowing about his son's behavior, what has the General also learned about his son?
4. How was the General involved in Ben's school?
5. How does Miro finally escape?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)