|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time should Artikin's action happen?
2. Where is the General's real location as he narrates?
(a) A mental institution.
(b) His home.
(c) A home for older adults.
(d) He is staying with his parents.
3. What moves into the woods around the bus?
(a) Bomb experts.
(c) Scary animals.
4. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
(a) At the YMCA outside of Hallowell.
(b) When his mother introduced him to a young woman she works with.
(c) At the movie theatre.
(d) The summer of the hijacking at the pool.
5. Once Kate finally starts the bus, what happens?
(a) She has problems turning it on.
(b) She starts to drive it away.
(c) The children wake up.
(d) The terrorists do not notice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben realize as he types his story?
2. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
3. How does the reader sense that Artkin's and Miro's relationship is different?
4. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
5. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)