|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His looks.
(c) His ability to communicate with others.
(d) His plan making ability.
2. What were Washington's orders for the General on the morning of the hijacking?
(a) To send Ben as the messenger.
(b) To send the General into see the hostages.
(c) To bomb the entire hostage camp.
(d) To leave Ben out of the hijacking situations.
3. As Part 7 begins, what does the reader notice has changed?
(a) Kate has become more frantic.
(b) Ben is no longer the narrator.
(c) Ben has completely left the novel.
(d) Kate is now the narrator.
4. As Chapter 5 begins, what does Ben hope he can gain from his father?
5. Why don't the terrorists decide to kill Kate?
(a) They like Kate.
(b) They hope Kate will take care of them.
(c) They think Kate will be more valuable alive.
(d) They do not wish to kill Kate because she takes care of the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader begin to wonder about Ben?
2. What chapters is the General now narrating?
3. What is the dead child's name?
4. Does Miro accept Kate's apology?
5. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)