|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By talking to Miro, what does Kate realize?
(a) He is a monster who is trapped in the innocence of never knowing another life.
(b) He is actually a nice man who has had a lot of mishaps through life.
(c) He has children.
(d) He is an innocent.
2. How are Miro and Ben alike in a sense?
(a) They are both scared of other men who are in power.
(b) They both look very similar to one another.
(c) They are both young men who do not know how to deal with the problems they have been dealt.
(d) Miro, like Ben, is struggling to grow up and deal with adult problems.
3. What does the reader begin to wonder about Ben?
(a) Whether or not Ben is the messenger to Artkin.
(b) If Ben will make it out alive.
(c) Maybe Ben will have some secret training to deal with this situation.
(d) Whether or not Ben will attempt to overthrow the terrorists.
4. How do the terrorists dispose of the dead body?
(a) They burn it.
(b) They dump it in the river.
(c) They lower the body over the side of the bridge.
(d) They tie it up.
5. Once Kate finally starts the bus, what happens?
(a) The children wake up.
(b) The terrorists do not notice.
(c) She starts to drive it away.
(d) She has problems turning it on.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people will work to hijack the bus?
2. What is the bus driver's name?
3. If Sedeete does not hear the signal, what should Artkin do?
4. In Miro's life, who has died?
5. What does Kate wonder about in this section?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)