|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
(a) An exciting day.
(b) A normal day.
(c) A horrible day.
(d) An awesome day.
2. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
(a) At the movie theatre.
(b) When his mother introduced him to a young woman she works with.
(c) At the YMCA outside of Hallowell.
(d) The summer of the hijacking at the pool.
3. What has the military not figured out about capturing the terrorist leader?
(a) The terrorists will now kill all of the children.
(b) The stand off will not be over.
(c) The terrorists will carry on even if their leader is dead.
(d) The leader is not the heart of the movement.
4. As Part 7 begins, what does the reader notice has changed?
(a) Ben is no longer the narrator.
(b) Kate has become more frantic.
(c) Ben has completely left the novel.
(d) Kate is now the narrator.
5. What was the name of Ben's home?
(a) Saviors Field.
(b) Hermosa Beach.
(c) Briars Point.
(d) Fort Delta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kate start to talk with Miro?
2. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
3. What does the reader begin to wonder about Ben?
4. Who is shot by a sniper?
5. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)