|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miro doing before Kate tries to take off?
(a) Speaking with Artkin.
(b) Goes to the bathroom.
(c) Getting air outside of the bus.
(d) Learn to drive the bus.
2. Why is Miro surprised when he meets the driver?
(a) The driver is his age.
(b) The driver gives him a lot of attitude.
(c) The female driver pays him respect.
(d) Because she is a female no younger than himself.
3. How has Miro grown up?
(a) With only his brother.
(b) With his mother in a small country.
(c) In a terrorist cell.
(d) On the streets of NYC.
4. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
(a) If they all die for the cause.
(b) If they are able to free their leader.
(c) If they kill all of the children.
(d) If they all survive.
5. What does Kate gain by Raymond's deception?
(a) Fear that he will act out.
(b) A helping hand.
(c) Hope that they will survive.
(d) A partner in crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
2. How had the General learned almost everything he knew about Ben?
3. What is a third thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
4. What were Washington's orders for the General on the morning of the hijacking?
5. What is Kate hopeful for?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)