|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben realize as he types his story?
(a) He hopes that Nettie will go on a date with him.
(b) He is dreading his father's visit.
(c) He is hoping he can fix the relationship with his mother.
(d) He wishes that he had more direction in his life.
2. Why is Raymond's death so sad?
(a) Kate was forced to kill Raymond.
(b) Raymond did not die.
(c) He came to his parents later in life.
(d) Another innocent was killed.
3. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) He wants to be closer to his father.
(b) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
(c) He is talking about two separate events.
(d) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
4. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
(a) A longing for love.
(b) Finding a place for him to fit in.
(c) Wanting to be accepted by everyone.
(d) Guilt about something.
5. What is the General's name when he is doing Inner Delta business?
Short Answer Questions
1. If all the terrorists die, what do they think will happen to their cause?
2. What is the author trying to prove is very tragic?
3. What country do the terrorists seem to be fighting for?
4. How are Miro and Ben alike in a sense?
5. Where does Kate put this object?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)