|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By talking to Miro, what does Kate realize?
(a) He has children.
(b) He is a monster who is trapped in the innocence of never knowing another life.
(c) He is an innocent.
(d) He is actually a nice man who has had a lot of mishaps through life.
2. What mistake does Kate make?
(a) She underestimates how guilty Miro feels about Artkin's death.
(b) She tries to connect too closely with Miro.
(c) She chooses to sleep with Miro.
(d) She should have only looked out for herself.
3. What chapters is the General now narrating?
(a) All chapters.
(b) He is not.
(c) The odd chapters.
(d) Even chapters.
4. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
(a) Because their cause is the only thing that matters.
(b) He thinks killing feels good.
(c) He doesn't think, he just wants to kill.
(d) In the name of freedom.
5. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
(a) They are jumbled together.
(c) They are very clear.
(d) Easy to follow and concise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dead child's name?
2. What does Kate wonder about in this section?
3. Where is the bus taken?
4. Why does Miro kill Kate?
5. What does Kate underestimate?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)