|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the General do to Ben's phone?
(a) Destroyed it after Ben was disrespectful.
(b) Did not allow Ben to have a phone.
(c) Tapped and listened to all his phone calls.
(d) Forced Ben to make calls on the house phone.
2. Rather than warning Artkin, what does Miro do?
(a) Miro runs into the woods by himself.
(b) He grabs Ben and tries to questions him further.
(c) Miro pushes the children into the line of fire.
(d) Miro grabs Kate as a human sheild.
3. Once Kate finally starts the bus, what happens?
(a) The terrorists do not notice.
(b) The children wake up.
(c) She starts to drive it away.
(d) She has problems turning it on.
4. Why does Miro kill Kate?
(a) Because he was attacted to her.
(b) Kate asks for her death.
(c) Because he thought she lied to distract him.
(d) Because Kate disrespects him.
5. When Miro hears this sound, what does he think is about to begin?
(a) The ambush on the terrorist camp.
(b) Artkin will start killing his hostages.
(c) The leader is coming to talk to him.
(d) The leader has finally found them.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Miro hears this sound, he knows that the government has discovered their location.
2. Why does Kate start to talk with Miro?
3. If Sedeete does not hear the signal, what should Artkin do?
4. What chapters is the General now narrating?
5. What does Kate gain by Raymond's deception?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)