|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Miro successfully completed?
(a) His board exams.
(b) All of the tests assigned to him by Artkin.
(c) His acceptance into a Middle Eastern training camp.
(d) His high school GED.
2. What does Kate realize about Artkin and Miro's relationship?
(a) Artkin is Miro's father.
(b) They must be related.
(c) Artkin and Miro are brothers.
(d) Artkin is Miro's best friend.
3. Why does Kate finally encourage Raymond to eat the candy?
(a) Raymond needs food, so he has to eat the candy.
(b) Because the terrorists realize he is more lucid than other children.
(c) Because she wants him to get some rest.
(d) She does not wish for Raymond to get hurt by the terrorists.
4. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) He is talking about two separate events.
(b) He wants to be closer to his father.
(c) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
(d) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
5. Why is this object important?
(a) It is very important because it serves as a momento.
(b) It was unique.
(c) Actually, the object is not important, the messenger is.
(d) The object is worth a lot of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miro tell Kate about?
2. How does Miro feel after the others berate him for overlooking Kate's search?
3. How will Miro now act around Kate?
4. What is the dead child's name?
5. What does Kate finally decide to do with the children?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)