|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the military not figured out about capturing the terrorist leader?
(a) The leader is not the heart of the movement.
(b) The stand off will not be over.
(c) The terrorists will now kill all of the children.
(d) The terrorists will carry on even if their leader is dead.
2. What did Ben's father work as?
(a) Attorney General
(b) A security guard.
(c) Secretary of State.
(d) Brigadier General.
3. What has Miro never seen?
(a) His father.
(b) This American city.
(c) His homeland.
(d) His mother.
4. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
(a) In the name of freedom.
(b) Because their cause is the only thing that matters.
(c) He doesn't think, he just wants to kill.
(d) He thinks killing feels good.
5. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
(b) Easy to follow and concise.
(c) They are jumbled together.
(d) They are very clear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate gain by Raymond's deception?
2. Did Nettie seem to be in love with Ben?
3. When was the first time that Ben had ever heard of the Inner Delta?
4. What moves into the woods around the bus?
5. As Chapter 5 begins, what does Ben hope he can gain from his father?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)