|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had the General learned almost everything he knew about Ben?
(a) He has been spying on Ben.
(b) He had deep conversations with his father.
(c) He asked his wife about their son.
(d) He would speak with teachers to learn about his son.
2. How does Miro feel after the others berate him for overlooking Kate's search?
(a) Hurt that Artkin did not help him.
(b) Angry with Kate.
(d) Humiliated and angry.
3. What did the General do to Ben's phone?
(a) Did not allow Ben to have a phone.
(b) Tapped and listened to all his phone calls.
(c) Forced Ben to make calls on the house phone.
(d) Destroyed it after Ben was disrespectful.
4. When Miro hears this sound, he knows that the government has discovered their location.
(a) Rustling in the forest.
(b) Trucks crushing rocks.
(c) The sounds of a helicopter.
(d) Planes flying overhead.
5. What is a third thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
(a) Exposure of Inner Delta.
(b) The re-establishment of their ruler.
(c) Their own country to rule.
(d) Power from NATO.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
2. Why is Miro surprised when he meets the driver?
3. How did the General learn about Ben's school work?
4. What is Ben very eager to find?
5. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)