|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the first time that Ben had ever heard of the Inner Delta?
(a) When he was about 20 years old.
(b) After school on a nice fall day.
(c) He overheard his father's conversation on the phone.
(d) The morning of the hijacking.
2. Where does Miro decide to take Kate?
(a) He takes her to the woods.
(b) To an abandonned warehouse.
(c) He escapes in the bus and goes to an abandoned highway.
(d) To a lakehouse.
3. How was the General involved in Ben's school?
(a) He donated a lot of money to Ben's school.
(b) He did not help at all.
(c) He forced his wife to become a teacher.
(d) He helped to design the school.
4. If Sedeete does not hear the signal, what should Artkin do?
(a) Kill Kate.
(b) Kill one child at a time.
(c) Kill all the children.
(d) Torture the children.
5. Who is in charge with negotiations with the military?
(b) The General.
(c) Michael Jedde.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Ben have to stay stationed?
2. Rather than warning Artkin, what does Miro do?
3. What does Kate gain by Raymond's deception?
4. What does Miro reveal himself to be?
5. Who is responsible for these three teenagers' problems?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)