|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miro eager for?
(a) The chance to prove himself to others.
(b) To get to know a woman.
(c) He wants a chance to lead all of the terrorists.
(d) He wishes to be treated as an equal to his terrorist leaders.
2. At what time should Artikin's action happen?
3. What has Raymond attempted to do to the hijackers?
(a) Kick one of the terrorists.
(b) Help Kate take over the weapons.
(c) Attack one of the hijackers.
(d) Foil their plan and pretend he is asleep.
4. Besides just knowing about his son's behavior, what has the General also learned about his son?
(a) Ben is not that intelligent.
(b) Ben is very smart.
(c) Ben is in love.
(d) Ben's emotional reactions to specific stimuli.
5. What did the hijackers want to do with Inner Delta?
(a) They want to kill all of the members.
(b) They want to be a part of the group.
(c) They wanted to expose the group.
(d) They hope to have the poilcies the govern the group changed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What main theme is seen in this section?
2. Why is Miro surprised when he meets the driver?
3. How will Miro now act around Kate?
4. What does Kate think will happen to her if she can talk to Miro?
5. What does Kate gain by Raymond's deception?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)