|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will they hijack the bus?
(a) After the final child as been picked up.
(b) After they have thrown the driver out of the bus.
(c) From the school yard.
(d) From the bus parking garage.
2. What does the reader begin to wonder about Ben?
(a) Maybe Ben will have some secret training to deal with this situation.
(b) Whether or not Ben is the messenger to Artkin.
(c) If Ben will make it out alive.
(d) Whether or not Ben will attempt to overthrow the terrorists.
3. Why does the General try to seek forgiveness?
(a) Because he sent his son into a battleground.
(b) Because he misses his wife.
(c) He loves his son too much to loose him.
(d) Because he lost his job for sending Ben into the field.
4. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
(a) Serial killings.
(b) Bell bottom jeans.
(d) Terrorist hijackings.
5. What is unique about all of the children who have died?
(a) They are all very smart.
(b) They are all boys.
(c) They are all left handed.
(d) They are all the only child in their families.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the reader sense that Artkin's and Miro's relationship is different?
2. What is finally revealed by the end of this section?
3. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
4. As Part 7 begins, what does the reader notice has changed?
5. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)