|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
(a) If they are able to free their leader.
(b) If they kill all of the children.
(c) If they all survive.
(d) If they all die for the cause.
2. Why are the other terrorists so mad at Miro?
(a) He does not act excited about their cause.
(b) He is sloppy and careless,
(c) He did not search Kate.
(d) He let Kate charm him.
3. Why does Miro kill Kate?
(a) Because he thought she lied to distract him.
(b) Because Kate disrespects him.
(c) Kate asks for her death.
(d) Because he was attacted to her.
4. Where does he hide her?
(a) In the ground.
(b) In a boat on the river.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In a nestlike enclosure.
5. What mistake does Kate make?
(a) She underestimates how guilty Miro feels about Artkin's death.
(b) She should have only looked out for herself.
(c) She chooses to sleep with Miro.
(d) She tries to connect too closely with Miro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miro tell Kate about?
2. What did the General do to Ben's phone?
3. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
4. What main theme is seen in this section?
5. Rather than warning Artkin, what does Miro do?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)