|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
(a) Killing his father.
(b) Going to college.
(c) The death of his mother.
2. What moves into the woods around the bus?
(b) Scary animals.
(d) Bomb experts.
3. What else does Miro tell Kate about concerning his home?
(a) He will do anything to return to his homeland.
(b) He misses the people from his home.
(c) He hates his home.
(d) He is enjoying America and might not want to go home.
4. While everything happens, what happens to the helicopter?
(a) It crashes into the river.
(b) It explodes from a bomb.
(c) It keeps flying away.
(d) It crashes into the van.
5. As Part 7 begins, what does the reader notice has changed?
(a) Ben is no longer the narrator.
(b) Kate has become more frantic.
(c) Kate is now the narrator.
(d) Ben has completely left the novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
2. Why does she think the terrorists will be able to kill her?
3. What does Kate beg them to do?
4. How will Miro now act around Kate?
5. Why does this hijacking scare Miro?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)