|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
(a) Is it the first time he has been able to see his father since the bus hijacking.
(b) His father was very abusive. Ben is nervous.
(c) His father has always been very important to him.
(d) His father will be bringing his mother who he has not seen for a while.
2. Once Kate finally starts the bus, what happens?
(a) She has problems turning it on.
(b) The children wake up.
(c) She starts to drive it away.
(d) The terrorists do not notice.
3. Because Miro has taken part in other terrorist cases, what does this prove about him?
(a) Terrorism is not a whim, but a way of live.
(b) He hopes that he could get out of the terrorism game.
(c) He has a soft side that is dying to come out.
(d) He wants to fit in with other terrorists.
4. What does Miro notice about Ben?
(a) Ben is weak and unstable.
(b) He is a smart looking young man.
(c) He must be the same age as Ben.
(d) He and Ben look a lot a like.
5. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
(a) He wants to look good in front of his boss.
(b) He is questioning the hostage situation.
(c) He wishes he knew more about the plan.
(d) He wants everything to go according to plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what time period is the novel set?
2. Who is Artkin shot by?
3. When does Kate think she can steal the bus?
4. How did Ben assume that love happened?
5. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)