|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Miro tell Kate about concerning his home?
(a) He hates his home.
(b) He will do anything to return to his homeland.
(c) He misses the people from his home.
(d) He is enjoying America and might not want to go home.
2. How does Artkin learn about the assault on the terrorists?
(a) From phone taps.
(b) Ben gives in after being tortured and tells the terrorists when to expect the assault.
(c) They are told by their US contacts.
(d) They learn from their spy sources.
3. What has Miro never seen?
(a) His mother.
(b) His homeland.
(c) This American city.
(d) His father.
4. In what time period is the novel set?
5. What chapters is the General now narrating?
(a) Even chapters.
(b) All chapters.
(c) The odd chapters.
(d) He is not.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
2. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
3. How does the reader sense that Artkin's and Miro's relationship is different?
4. What country do the terrorists seem to be fighting for?
5. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)