|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the General try to seek forgiveness?
(a) Because he sent his son into a battleground.
(b) He loves his son too much to loose him.
(c) Because he misses his wife.
(d) Because he lost his job for sending Ben into the field.
2. Did Nettie seem to be in love with Ben?
(a) Yes, she is already planning on marrying Ben.
(b) No she did not return the feelings when he called.
(c) Yes, she is very interested in Ben.
(d) No, she is actually dating someone else.
3. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
(a) It is laced with LSD.
(b) The chemicals in the candy will prevent the children from going to the bathroom.
(c) The candy holds a lot of nutritents.
(d) It contains a drug to sedate them.
4. What does Kate finally decide to do with the children?
(a) Tell them a story.
(c) Force them to stay quiet.
(d) Play them some music.
5. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
(a) She hopes that she can drive the bus off the bridge.
(b) She wants to make a run for it.
(c) She hopes to distract Miro and make an escape with Ray.
(d) She will try to steal a gun and kill the terrorists.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day of the hijacking, where does the General search for his son?
2. If Sedeete does not hear the signal, what should Artkin do?
3. If all the terrorists die, what do they think will happen to their cause?
4. How are Miro and Ben alike in a sense?
5. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)