|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kate so happy with Raymond?
(a) He is behaving really well.
(b) He is giving her courage.
(c) He wants to attack the terrorists.
(d) He has refused to eat the candy.
2. Where does Kate put this object?
(a) In her sock.
(b) She puts it in her shoe.
(c) Hides it in her bra.
(d) In her pocket.
3. When was the first time that Ben had ever heard of the Inner Delta?
(a) He overheard his father's conversation on the phone.
(b) The morning of the hijacking.
(c) After school on a nice fall day.
(d) When he was about 20 years old.
4. As Part 7 begins, what does the reader notice has changed?
(a) Kate is now the narrator.
(b) Ben has completely left the novel.
(c) Kate has become more frantic.
(d) Ben is no longer the narrator.
5. By talking to Miro, what does Kate realize?
(a) He is actually a nice man who has had a lot of mishaps through life.
(b) He is an innocent.
(c) He is a monster who is trapped in the innocence of never knowing another life.
(d) He has children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ben assume that love happened?
2. What did Ben's father work as?
3. Why does she think the terrorists will be able to kill her?
4. What does Miro think of Artkin's plan?
5. What does Miro tell Kate about?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)