|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kate start to talk with Miro?
(a) To distract him so that she can make some escape plans.
(b) She sees an important person in him.
(c) She wants him to see her as a human being.
(d) She thinks he is attractive.
2. What has Raymond attempted to do to the hijackers?
(a) Help Kate take over the weapons.
(b) Foil their plan and pretend he is asleep.
(c) Kick one of the terrorists.
(d) Attack one of the hijackers.
3. What is the bus driver's name?
4. When was the first time that Ben had ever heard of the Inner Delta?
(a) After school on a nice fall day.
(b) He overheard his father's conversation on the phone.
(c) The morning of the hijacking.
(d) When he was about 20 years old.
5. Where is the bus taken?
(a) To an abandoned air field.
(b) To an abandoned farmhouse.
(c) To an abandoned railroad.
(d) To the outside of the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate suffer from?
2. What does Ben realize as he types his story?
3. What has the military not figured out about capturing the terrorist leader?
4. Despite Kate's objections, what does Artkin give the children?
5. What is Miro eager for?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)