|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is shot by a sniper?
2. In what time period is the novel set?
3. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
(a) If they all survive.
(b) If they kill all of the children.
(c) If they all die for the cause.
(d) If they are able to free their leader.
4. How does Miro feel after the others berate him for overlooking Kate's search?
(a) Angry with Kate.
(b) Hurt that Artkin did not help him.
(d) Humiliated and angry.
5. Why is this object important?
(a) It was unique.
(b) It is very important because it serves as a momento.
(c) Actually, the object is not important, the messenger is.
(d) The object is worth a lot of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Sedeete does not hear the signal, what should Artkin do?
2. Besides just knowing about his son's behavior, what has the General also learned about his son?
3. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
4. When Miro hears this sound, what does he think is about to begin?
5. At what time should Artikin's action happen?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)