|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate beg them to do?
(a) She wants to be set free.
(b) Spare the child.
(c) For the kids to be freed.
(d) She wants the terrorists to kill her instead.
2. What does Kate finally decide to do with the children?
(a) Tell them a story.
(b) Force them to stay quiet.
(c) Play them some music.
3. Who is responsible for these three teenagers' problems?
(a) Other children.
(b) The government.
4. How does Artkin have proof of Sedeete's capture?
(a) A stone.
(b) A rock.
(c) A sea shell.
(d) A piece of glass.
5. Once Kate finally starts the bus, what happens?
(a) The terrorists do not notice.
(b) She has problems turning it on.
(c) The children wake up.
(d) She starts to drive it away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people will work to hijack the bus?
2. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
3. Why does Kate start to talk with Miro?
4. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
5. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)