|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the bus taken?
(a) To an abandoned farmhouse.
(b) To the outside of the school.
(c) To an abandoned air field.
(d) To an abandoned railroad.
2. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
(a) Ben is living the normal American life, while Miro is fighting for his country's freedom.
(b) Miro longs to lead others, while Ben wishes to follow.
(c) Ben is fighting for the love of a girl, Miro is fighting for respect.
(d) Ben rushes between classes at school while Miro rushes to help Artkin kill others.
3. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His plan making ability.
(c) His looks.
(d) His ability to communicate with others.
4. What does Miro think of Artkin's plan?
(a) He thinks that Artkin is very intelligent and the plan is good.
(b) He is worried the plan has not been fully thought out.
(c) He hopes he will be able to help carry the plan out.
(d) He thinks parts of the plan could be improved.
5. How will Miro now act around Kate?
(a) He guards his words more closely.
(b) He hates her and shows it.
(c) He will tell her everything.
(d) He is cruel towards her and the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the General do to Ben's phone?
2. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
3. How do the terrorists dispose of the dead body?
4. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
5. What chapters is the General now narrating?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)