|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miro doing before Kate tries to take off?
(a) Speaking with Artkin.
(b) Getting air outside of the bus.
(c) Goes to the bathroom.
(d) Learn to drive the bus.
2. What else does Miro tell Kate about concerning his home?
(a) He is enjoying America and might not want to go home.
(b) He hates his home.
(c) He will do anything to return to his homeland.
(d) He misses the people from his home.
3. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
(a) A visit from his mother and father.
(b) A first date.
(c) A meeting with a dean.
(d) A test he must take.
4. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
(a) Finding a place for him to fit in.
(b) A longing for love.
(c) Guilt about something.
(d) Wanting to be accepted by everyone.
5. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
(a) Kate is beaten because she won't be quiet.
(b) Miro gets in trouble for talking to Kate.
(c) Artkin tries to beat one of the children.
(d) One of the children dies from the drugs in the candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
2. What does Kate gain by Raymond's deception?
3. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
4. Once Kate finally starts the bus, what happens?
5. Because Miro has taken part in other terrorist cases, what does this prove about him?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)