|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people will work to hijack the bus?
(a) Ten men.
(b) A team of two people.
(c) Four men.
(d) Just one man.
2. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
(a) An exciting day.
(b) An awesome day.
(c) A horrible day.
(d) A normal day.
3. What is Miro doing before Kate tries to take off?
(a) Learn to drive the bus.
(b) Speaking with Artkin.
(c) Goes to the bathroom.
(d) Getting air outside of the bus.
4. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
(a) An uncle and nephew.
(c) That of a father and son.
(d) Two very close friends.
5. Why is Miro surprised when he meets the driver?
(a) The female driver pays him respect.
(b) Because she is a female no younger than himself.
(c) The driver is his age.
(d) The driver gives him a lot of attitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate gain by Raymond's deception?
2. What does Kate wonder about in this section?
3. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
4. What does Kate remember about Miro?
5. Why are the other terrorists so mad at Miro?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)