|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kate put this object?
(a) In her sock.
(b) Hides it in her bra.
(c) She puts it in her shoe.
(d) In her pocket.
2. Why are the other terrorists so mad at Miro?
(a) He is sloppy and careless,
(b) He did not search Kate.
(c) He does not act excited about their cause.
(d) He let Kate charm him.
3. What is Kate hopeful for?
(a) She hopes she can connect with Miro.
(b) She hopes she will get to see her family again.
(c) She hopes there will soon be a rescue.
(d) She hopes she will die quickly.
4. By talking to Miro, what does Kate realize?
(a) He is an innocent.
(b) He is a monster who is trapped in the innocence of never knowing another life.
(c) He is actually a nice man who has had a lot of mishaps through life.
(d) He has children.
5. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
(a) Guilt about something.
(b) Finding a place for him to fit in.
(c) A longing for love.
(d) Wanting to be accepted by everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
2. What else does Miro tell Kate about concerning his home?
3. What has Miro never seen?
4. How will Miro now act around Kate?
5. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)