|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate gain by Raymond's deception?
(a) A helping hand.
(b) Fear that he will act out.
(c) Hope that they will survive.
(d) A partner in crime.
2. By talking to Miro, what does Kate realize?
(a) He is a monster who is trapped in the innocence of never knowing another life.
(b) He has children.
(c) He is an innocent.
(d) He is actually a nice man who has had a lot of mishaps through life.
3. Why is Miro concerned about the bus' location?
(a) He does not know how they will make outside contact with others.
(b) He thinks that they have set themsleves up for a trap.
(c) He thinks it will be easy for the hotsages to escape.
(d) There is no where to collect supplies.
4. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
(b) Killing his father.
(c) Going to college.
(d) The death of his mother.
5. What does Kate beg them to do?
(a) She wants to be set free.
(b) For the kids to be freed.
(c) She wants the terrorists to kill her instead.
(d) Spare the child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
2. When Miro hears this sound, what does he think is about to begin?
3. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
4. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
5. Who has Ben's father been speaking with?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)