|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
(a) If they kill all of the children.
(b) If they all survive.
(c) If they all die for the cause.
(d) If they are able to free their leader.
2. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) He wants to be closer to his father.
(b) He is talking about two separate events.
(c) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
(d) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
3. When was the first time that Ben had ever heard of the Inner Delta?
(a) He overheard his father's conversation on the phone.
(b) After school on a nice fall day.
(c) When he was about 20 years old.
(d) The morning of the hijacking.
4. When does Kate think she can steal the bus?
(a) When Miro decides to go to the bathroom.
(b) Before dawn.
(c) After nightfall.
(d) When Miro goes outside for air.
5. In what time period is the novel set?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
2. What is the driver now fighting for?
3. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
4. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
5. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)