|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
(a) They hope to get weapons.
(b) They wish to free political prisoners.
(c) They want to get money.
(d) Their own country to rule.
2. How does the reader sense that Artkin's and Miro's relationship is different?
(a) Miro sees that Artkin now hates him.
(b) Artkin chooses Miro over the others whenever possible.
(c) Artkin is angry with Miro and showing it.
(d) There seems to be some affection between the two.
3. When will they hijack the bus?
(a) From the bus parking garage.
(b) After they have thrown the driver out of the bus.
(c) After the final child as been picked up.
(d) From the school yard.
4. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
(a) His father will be bringing his mother who he has not seen for a while.
(b) His father has always been very important to him.
(c) Is it the first time he has been able to see his father since the bus hijacking.
(d) His father was very abusive. Ben is nervous.
5. What does Miro think of Artkin's plan?
(a) He is worried the plan has not been fully thought out.
(b) He thinks that Artkin is very intelligent and the plan is good.
(c) He thinks parts of the plan could be improved.
(d) He hopes he will be able to help carry the plan out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
2. What does Kate wonder about in this section?
3. Why is Kate so happy with Raymond?
4. What else does Miro tell Kate about concerning his home?
5. Does Miro accept Kate's apology?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)