|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Chapter 5 begins, what does Ben hope he can gain from his father?
2. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
(a) An awesome day.
(b) An exciting day.
(c) A normal day.
(d) A horrible day.
3. How was the General involved in Ben's school?
(a) He helped to design the school.
(b) He did not help at all.
(c) He forced his wife to become a teacher.
(d) He donated a lot of money to Ben's school.
4. What does Kate gain by Raymond's deception?
(a) A helping hand.
(b) A partner in crime.
(c) Fear that he will act out.
(d) Hope that they will survive.
5. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
(a) Is it the first time he has been able to see his father since the bus hijacking.
(b) His father will be bringing his mother who he has not seen for a while.
(c) His father was very abusive. Ben is nervous.
(d) His father has always been very important to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
2. How do the terrorists react to this death?
3. What has Miro never seen?
4. What is the bus driver's name?
5. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)