|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what group does his father belong?
(c) Inner Delta.
(d) Black Ops.
2. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
(a) Serial killings.
(c) Terrorist hijackings.
(d) Bell bottom jeans.
3. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
(b) The death of his mother.
(c) Going to college.
(d) Killing his father.
4. How many people will work to hijack the bus?
(a) Ten men.
(b) Four men.
(c) A team of two people.
(d) Just one man.
5. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
(a) His father was very abusive. Ben is nervous.
(b) His father will be bringing his mother who he has not seen for a while.
(c) His father has always been very important to him.
(d) Is it the first time he has been able to see his father since the bus hijacking.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Part 7 begins, what does the reader notice has changed?
2. What else does Miro tell Kate about concerning his home?
3. When was the first time that Ben had ever heard of the Inner Delta?
4. Who has Ben's father been speaking with?
5. Once Kate finally starts the bus, what happens?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)