|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Miro never seen?
(b) A woman's leg.
(c) His homeland.
(d) His brother.
2. Why does this hijacking scare Miro?
(a) He wishes that Artkin would have chosen another location.
(b) It is different than other terrorist activities he has been involved in.
(c) Because he has never done anything like this before.
(d) He does not trust Artkin.
3. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
(a) An email account.
(b) A pen and paper.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A typewriter.
4. How many times will Sedeete send his signal between now and nine am?
(a) Two times.
(b) Four times.
(c) Three times.
(d) One time.
5. Why does she think the terrorists will be able to kill her?
(a) The bus falls into a ditch.
(b) The bus stalls and they capture her.
(c) They begin running after the bus.
(d) The terrorists are taking aim at the bus as it stalls.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Miro and Ben alike in a sense?
2. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
3. What did Ben's father work as?
4. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
5. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)