|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the terrorists react to this death?
(a) They kill Raymond.
(b) They kill Miro.
(c) They kill Kate.
(d) They kill Ben.
2. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
(a) Kate begs them to move the body.
(b) They don't want a dead body rotting up the bus
(c) All the children are crying, so they need to move the body.
(d) They want to prove they are not afraid to kill children.
3. Where does Kate put this object?
(a) She puts it in her shoe.
(b) In her pocket.
(c) Hides it in her bra.
(d) In her sock.
4. Why don't the terrorists decide to kill Kate?
(a) They hope Kate will take care of them.
(b) They think Kate will be more valuable alive.
(c) They do not wish to kill Kate because she takes care of the children.
(d) They like Kate.
5. At what time should Artikin's action happen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Raymond attempted to do to the hijackers?
2. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
3. What does Miro notice about the mountains?
4. To what group does his father belong?
5. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)