|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kate so happy with Raymond?
(a) He is giving her courage.
(b) He is behaving really well.
(c) He has refused to eat the candy.
(d) He wants to attack the terrorists.
2. What does Kate beg them to do?
(a) She wants to be set free.
(b) Spare the child.
(c) For the kids to be freed.
(d) She wants the terrorists to kill her instead.
3. In Miro's life, who has died?
(a) His entire family.
(b) His brother and parents.
(c) His freinds from school.
(d) His best friend.
4. Besides just knowing about his son's behavior, what has the General also learned about his son?
(a) Ben is very smart.
(b) Ben is in love.
(c) Ben is not that intelligent.
(d) Ben's emotional reactions to specific stimuli.
5. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
(a) If they all survive.
(b) If they kill all of the children.
(c) If they all die for the cause.
(d) If they are able to free their leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Artkin have proof of Sedeete's capture?
2. Why does Kate finally encourage Raymond to eat the candy?
3. What is Kate hopeful for?
4. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
5. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)