|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
(a) He wishes he knew more about the plan.
(b) He wants everything to go according to plan.
(c) He is questioning the hostage situation.
(d) He wants to look good in front of his boss.
2. Why is this object important?
(a) It is very important because it serves as a momento.
(b) The object is worth a lot of money.
(c) It was unique.
(d) Actually, the object is not important, the messenger is.
3. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
(a) If they all survive.
(b) If they all die for the cause.
(c) If they are able to free their leader.
(d) If they kill all of the children.
4. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
(a) A blue SUV.
(b) The black town car.
(c) A limo.
(d) The orange school bus.
5. What has Miro never seen?
(a) His brother.
(b) His homeland.
(c) A woman's leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the terrorists react to this death?
2. Why don't the terrorists decide to kill Kate?
3. How does Artkin have proof of Sedeete's capture?
4. What is the driver now fighting for?
5. At what time should Artikin's action happen?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)