|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excites Miro although his brother is already dead?
(a) Working with Artkin.
(b) Going to his brother's grave.
(c) Taking his first kill.
(d) Being the leader of this terrorist cell.
2. What is the driver now fighting for?
(a) Her right to protect herself.
(b) Her life.
(c) The ability to see her fiance again.
(d) Her life and the life of all the children.
3. What has Miro never seen?
(a) His brother.
(b) His homeland.
(d) A woman's leg.
4. When will they hijack the bus?
(a) After the final child as been picked up.
(b) From the bus parking garage.
(c) After they have thrown the driver out of the bus.
(d) From the school yard.
5. How has Miro grown up?
(a) In a terrorist cell.
(b) With his mother in a small country.
(c) With only his brother.
(d) On the streets of NYC.
Short Answer Questions
1. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
2. What does Miro notice about the mountains?
3. On what continent does the beginning of the novel take place?
4. Who has Ben's father been speaking with?
5. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)