|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
(a) Killing his father.
(b) The death of his mother.
(c) Going to college.
2. What did the hijackers want to do with Inner Delta?
(a) They wanted to expose the group.
(b) They hope to have the poilcies the govern the group changed.
(c) They want to kill all of the members.
(d) They want to be a part of the group.
3. What does Kate find in her wallet?
(a) She finds a picture of her family.
(b) Her ID.
(c) She discovers an extra bus key.
(d) A gift from her father, it makes her sentimental.
4. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
(a) If they all survive.
(b) If they kill all of the children.
(c) If they are able to free their leader.
(d) If they all die for the cause.
5. What does Miro tell Kate about?
(a) About his brother.
(b) The memories he has of his mother.
(c) His missing father.
(d) He tells her about his childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. By talking to Miro, what does Kate realize?
2. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
3. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
4. What does Ben realize as he types his story?
5. Why did the hijackers want money?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)