|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
(a) Miro longs to lead others, while Ben wishes to follow.
(b) Ben is living the normal American life, while Miro is fighting for his country's freedom.
(c) Ben rushes between classes at school while Miro rushes to help Artkin kill others.
(d) Ben is fighting for the love of a girl, Miro is fighting for respect.
2. What does Kate suffer from?
(a) Horrible headaches.
(b) A weak bladder.
(c) A sore throat.
(d) A heart condition.
3. What does Kate gain by Raymond's deception?
(a) Hope that they will survive.
(b) Fear that he will act out.
(c) A partner in crime.
(d) A helping hand.
4. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
(a) At the movie theatre.
(b) When his mother introduced him to a young woman she works with.
(c) At the YMCA outside of Hallowell.
(d) The summer of the hijacking at the pool.
5. What does Kate remember about Miro?
(a) He has no interest in women.
(b) He is very conservative.
(c) He does not turn her in for going to the bathroom.
(d) He has a soft side.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Miro hears this sound, he knows that the government has discovered their location.
2. On what continent does the beginning of the novel take place?
3. How are the children forced to go to the bathroom?
4. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
5. Why is Kate so happy with Raymond?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)