|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
(a) An equal.
(b) A friend.
(c) An adult.
(d) His son.
2. What is one thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
(a) Their own country to rule.
(b) They want to get money.
(c) They hope to get weapons.
(d) They wish to free political prisoners.
3. What does Miro tell Kate about?
(a) His missing father.
(b) About his brother.
(c) The memories he has of his mother.
(d) He tells her about his childhood.
4. How are the children forced to go to the bathroom?
(a) In a bathroom.
(b) Outside of the bus.
(c) In their seats.
(d) In a pail.
5. What does Ben realize as he types his story?
(a) He hopes that Nettie will go on a date with him.
(b) He is hoping he can fix the relationship with his mother.
(c) He wishes that he had more direction in his life.
(d) He is dreading his father's visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
2. What did Ben's father work as?
3. Who has Ben's father been speaking with?
4. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
5. In Miro's life, who has died?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)