|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If all the terrorists die, what do they think will happen to their cause?
(a) They hope to appear stronger.
(b) They will prove their point and it will make their cause stronger.
(c) If they die they will look weak.
(d) None of them want to die.
2. What is Miro eager for?
(a) He wants a chance to lead all of the terrorists.
(b) The chance to prove himself to others.
(c) He wishes to be treated as an equal to his terrorist leaders.
(d) To get to know a woman.
3. What does Kate suffer from?
(a) A heart condition.
(b) A sore throat.
(c) A weak bladder.
(d) Horrible headaches.
4. Why did the hijackers want money?
(a) To give money back to their government.
(b) They need money to get back to their home country.
(c) To buy expensive things.
(d) To free some political prisoners.
5. Who is in charge with negotiations with the military?
(a) Michael Jedde.
(b) The General.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the terrorists dispose of the dead body?
2. Because Miro has taken part in other terrorist cases, what does this prove about him?
3. How has Miro grown up?
4. Why is Miro concerned about the bus' location?
5. When Miro hears this sound, he knows that the government has discovered their location.
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)