|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Ben's home?
(a) Hermosa Beach.
(b) Briars Point.
(c) Fort Delta.
(d) Saviors Field.
2. Where did Ben grow up?
(a) With his mother in the country.
(b) On a military base.
(c) In NYC.
(d) With his Aunt Kelly.
3. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
(a) An uncle and nephew.
(c) Two very close friends.
(d) That of a father and son.
4. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
(a) They don't want a dead body rotting up the bus
(b) They want to prove they are not afraid to kill children.
(c) All the children are crying, so they need to move the body.
(d) Kate begs them to move the body.
5. If Sedeete does not hear the signal, what should Artkin do?
(a) Kill all the children.
(b) Kill one child at a time.
(c) Torture the children.
(d) Kill Kate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Miro surprised when he meets the driver?
2. What does Kate remember about Miro?
3. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
4. How are Miro and Ben alike in a sense?
5. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)