|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the hijackers want to do with Inner Delta?
(a) They want to kill all of the members.
(b) They want to be a part of the group.
(c) They wanted to expose the group.
(d) They hope to have the poilcies the govern the group changed.
2. What did Ben's father work as?
(a) A security guard.
(b) Secretary of State.
(c) Attorney General
(d) Brigadier General.
3. How are Miro and Ben alike in a sense?
(a) They both look very similar to one another.
(b) They are both young men who do not know how to deal with the problems they have been dealt.
(c) Miro, like Ben, is struggling to grow up and deal with adult problems.
(d) They are both scared of other men who are in power.
4. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
(a) His son.
(b) A friend.
(c) An equal.
(d) An adult.
5. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
(b) He wants to be closer to his father.
(c) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
(d) He is talking about two separate events.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Miro's life, who has died?
2. What is the driver now fighting for?
3. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
4. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
5. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)