|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the terrorists dispose of the dead body?
(a) They burn it.
(b) They lower the body over the side of the bridge.
(c) They dump it in the river.
(d) They tie it up.
2. When Miro hears this sound, what does he think is about to begin?
(a) The leader is coming to talk to him.
(b) Artkin will start killing his hostages.
(c) The ambush on the terrorist camp.
(d) The leader has finally found them.
3. What does Ben realize as he types his story?
(a) He is dreading his father's visit.
(b) He is hoping he can fix the relationship with his mother.
(c) He wishes that he had more direction in his life.
(d) He hopes that Nettie will go on a date with him.
4. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
(a) His father was very abusive. Ben is nervous.
(b) Is it the first time he has been able to see his father since the bus hijacking.
(c) His father will be bringing his mother who he has not seen for a while.
(d) His father has always been very important to him.
5. Where did Ben grow up?
(a) On a military base.
(b) With his mother in the country.
(c) With his Aunt Kelly.
(d) In NYC.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the first time that Ben had ever heard of the Inner Delta?
2. What is a third thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
3. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
4. What moves into the woods around the bus?
5. What does Miro notice about the mountains?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)