|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in charge with negotiations with the military?
(a) The General.
(c) Michael Jedde.
2. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
(a) Kate begs them to move the body.
(b) All the children are crying, so they need to move the body.
(c) They want to prove they are not afraid to kill children.
(d) They don't want a dead body rotting up the bus
3. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
(a) He wishes he knew more about the plan.
(b) He wants to look good in front of his boss.
(c) He is questioning the hostage situation.
(d) He wants everything to go according to plan.
4. What does Miro tell Kate about?
(a) About his brother.
(b) The memories he has of his mother.
(c) He tells her about his childhood.
(d) His missing father.
5. What is the bus driver's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the hijackers want money?
2. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
3. What does Kate suffer from?
4. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
5. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)