|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
(a) She normally does not drive this bus route.
(b) She thinks the hijackers have some nerve taking over the bus.
(c) She was supposed to go to the beach today.
(d) She thinks she is too young to die.
2. Where did Ben grow up?
(a) On a military base.
(b) With his mother in the country.
(c) In NYC.
(d) With his Aunt Kelly.
3. Where is the bus taken?
(a) To an abandoned air field.
(b) To an abandoned railroad.
(c) To the outside of the school.
(d) To an abandoned farmhouse.
4. If Sedeete does not hear the signal, what should Artkin do?
(a) Kill Kate.
(b) Kill all the children.
(c) Torture the children.
(d) Kill one child at a time.
5. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
(a) Miro gets in trouble for talking to Kate.
(b) One of the children dies from the drugs in the candy.
(c) Kate is beaten because she won't be quiet.
(d) Artkin tries to beat one of the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ben very eager to find?
2. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
3. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
4. How are the children forced to go to the bathroom?
5. On what continent does the beginning of the novel take place?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)