|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
(a) An email account.
(b) A typewriter.
(c) A pen and paper.
(d) A cell phone.
2. What did the hijackers want to do with Inner Delta?
(a) They wanted to expose the group.
(b) They hope to have the poilcies the govern the group changed.
(c) They want to be a part of the group.
(d) They want to kill all of the members.
3. What is the driver now fighting for?
(a) Her life.
(b) Her life and the life of all the children.
(c) The ability to see her fiance again.
(d) Her right to protect herself.
4. What excites Miro although his brother is already dead?
(a) Working with Artkin.
(b) Taking his first kill.
(c) Being the leader of this terrorist cell.
(d) Going to his brother's grave.
5. What has Miro never seen?
(a) His mother.
(b) His homeland.
(c) His father.
(d) This American city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate remember about Miro?
2. By talking to Miro, what does Kate realize?
3. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
4. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
5. To what group does his father belong?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)