|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
(a) Ben is living the normal American life, while Miro is fighting for his country's freedom.
(b) Ben is fighting for the love of a girl, Miro is fighting for respect.
(c) Ben rushes between classes at school while Miro rushes to help Artkin kill others.
(d) Miro longs to lead others, while Ben wishes to follow.
2. How do the terrorists dispose of the dead body?
(a) They tie it up.
(b) They lower the body over the side of the bridge.
(c) They burn it.
(d) They dump it in the river.
3. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
(a) She will try to steal a gun and kill the terrorists.
(b) She wants to make a run for it.
(c) She hopes to distract Miro and make an escape with Ray.
(d) She hopes that she can drive the bus off the bridge.
4. What does Miro tell Kate about?
(a) The memories he has of his mother.
(b) About his brother.
(c) His missing father.
(d) He tells her about his childhood.
5. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
(a) It is laced with LSD.
(b) It contains a drug to sedate them.
(c) The chemicals in the candy will prevent the children from going to the bathroom.
(d) The candy holds a lot of nutritents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
2. What is a second thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
3. What is one thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
4. Who is in charge with negotiations with the military?
5. What has Miro successfully completed?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)