|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kate so happy with Raymond?
(a) He wants to attack the terrorists.
(b) He is giving her courage.
(c) He has refused to eat the candy.
(d) He is behaving really well.
2. What does Miro notice about the mountains?
(a) He notices wild animals out in the woods.
(b) They do provide excellent cover.
(c) They do not provide good cover.
(d) He sees snipers taking their places.
3. If Sedeete does not hear the signal, what should Artkin do?
(a) Kill all the children.
(b) Torture the children.
(c) Kill Kate.
(d) Kill one child at a time.
4. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
(a) If they are able to free their leader.
(b) If they all survive.
(c) If they kill all of the children.
(d) If they all die for the cause.
5. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
(a) One of the children dies from the drugs in the candy.
(b) Kate is beaten because she won't be quiet.
(c) Miro gets in trouble for talking to Kate.
(d) Artkin tries to beat one of the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what continent does the beginning of the novel take place?
2. What does Ben realize as he types his story?
3. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
4. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
5. Despite Kate's objections, what does Artkin give the children?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)