|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate wonder about in this section?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her future.
(c) Whether or not she can save the children.
(d) Her job.
2. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
(a) An equal.
(b) A friend.
(c) An adult.
(d) His son.
3. How are Miro and Ben alike in a sense?
(a) They are both scared of other men who are in power.
(b) They both look very similar to one another.
(c) They are both young men who do not know how to deal with the problems they have been dealt.
(d) Miro, like Ben, is struggling to grow up and deal with adult problems.
4. If all the terrorists die, what do they think will happen to their cause?
(a) None of them want to die.
(b) They hope to appear stronger.
(c) If they die they will look weak.
(d) They will prove their point and it will make their cause stronger.
5. What has Miro never seen?
(a) His homeland.
(b) A woman's leg.
(c) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
2. To what group does his father belong?
3. When Miro hears this sound, what does he think is about to begin?
4. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
5. How did Ben assume that love happened?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)