|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate suffer from?
(a) A heart condition.
(b) A sore throat.
(c) A weak bladder.
(d) Horrible headaches.
2. Because Miro has taken part in other terrorist cases, what does this prove about him?
(a) He wants to fit in with other terrorists.
(b) Terrorism is not a whim, but a way of live.
(c) He has a soft side that is dying to come out.
(d) He hopes that he could get out of the terrorism game.
3. Despite Kate's objections, what does Artkin give the children?
(a) More candy.
(c) Stale food.
(d) Inappropriate books.
4. What does Ben realize as he types his story?
(a) He is dreading his father's visit.
(b) He wishes that he had more direction in his life.
(c) He hopes that Nettie will go on a date with him.
(d) He is hoping he can fix the relationship with his mother.
5. When Miro hears this sound, what does he think is about to begin?
(a) The leader is coming to talk to him.
(b) The ambush on the terrorist camp.
(c) Artkin will start killing his hostages.
(d) The leader has finally found them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
2. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
3. At what time should Artikin's action happen?
4. What is one thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
5. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)