|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the driver now fighting for?
(a) Her life and the life of all the children.
(b) The ability to see her fiance again.
(c) Her right to protect herself.
(d) Her life.
2. Did Nettie seem to be in love with Ben?
(a) No, she is actually dating someone else.
(b) Yes, she is already planning on marrying Ben.
(c) No she did not return the feelings when he called.
(d) Yes, she is very interested in Ben.
3. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
(a) Finding a place for him to fit in.
(b) Guilt about something.
(c) Wanting to be accepted by everyone.
(d) A longing for love.
4. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
(a) The summer of the hijacking at the pool.
(b) At the movie theatre.
(c) At the YMCA outside of Hallowell.
(d) When his mother introduced him to a young woman she works with.
5. What does Ben realize as he types his story?
(a) He is dreading his father's visit.
(b) He is hoping he can fix the relationship with his mother.
(c) He hopes that Nettie will go on a date with him.
(d) He wishes that he had more direction in his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kate put this object?
2. Why is Miro concerned about the bus' location?
3. What is the General's name when he is doing Inner Delta business?
4. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
5. How are the children forced to go to the bathroom?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)