|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
(b) He is talking about two separate events.
(c) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
(d) He wants to be closer to his father.
2. How has Miro grown up?
(a) On the streets of NYC.
(b) In a terrorist cell.
(c) With his mother in a small country.
(d) With only his brother.
3. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
(a) His plan making ability.
(b) His looks.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His ability to communicate with others.
4. At what time should Artikin's action happen?
5. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
(a) His father has always been very important to him.
(b) His father was very abusive. Ben is nervous.
(c) Is it the first time he has been able to see his father since the bus hijacking.
(d) His father will be bringing his mother who he has not seen for a while.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
2. What is Miro eager for?
3. What does Kate suffer from?
4. When will they hijack the bus?
5. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)