|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the terrorists dispose of the dead body?
(a) They burn it.
(b) They lower the body over the side of the bridge.
(c) They dump it in the river.
(d) They tie it up.
2. Who is responsible for these three teenagers' problems?
(a) Other children.
(c) The government.
3. What is the driver now fighting for?
(a) Her life and the life of all the children.
(b) Her right to protect herself.
(c) The ability to see her fiance again.
(d) Her life.
4. What does Kate wonder about in this section?
(a) Whether or not she can save the children.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her future.
(d) Her job.
5. What did Ben's father work as?
(a) A security guard.
(b) Attorney General
(c) Brigadier General.
(d) Secretary of State.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a second thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
2. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
3. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
4. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
5. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)