|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Sedeete does not hear the signal, what should Artkin do?
(a) Kill one child at a time.
(b) Kill Kate.
(c) Kill all the children.
(d) Torture the children.
2. When was the first time that Ben had ever heard of the Inner Delta?
(a) When he was about 20 years old.
(b) The morning of the hijacking.
(c) He overheard his father's conversation on the phone.
(d) After school on a nice fall day.
3. Why is Miro surprised when he meets the driver?
(a) The female driver pays him respect.
(b) The driver is his age.
(c) Because she is a female no younger than himself.
(d) The driver gives him a lot of attitude.
4. What has Raymond attempted to do to the hijackers?
(a) Kick one of the terrorists.
(b) Foil their plan and pretend he is asleep.
(c) Attack one of the hijackers.
(d) Help Kate take over the weapons.
5. What does Ben realize as he types his story?
(a) He wishes that he had more direction in his life.
(b) He hopes that Nettie will go on a date with him.
(c) He is hoping he can fix the relationship with his mother.
(d) He is dreading his father's visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate gain by Raymond's deception?
2. What does Kate remember about Miro?
3. Because Miro has taken part in other terrorist cases, what does this prove about him?
4. What has Miro never seen?
5. What is a third thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)