|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
(a) If they kill all of the children.
(b) If they all survive.
(c) If they are able to free their leader.
(d) If they all die for the cause.
2. In Miro's life, who has died?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His entire family.
(c) His brother and parents.
(d) His freinds from school.
3. What has Miro never seen?
(a) This American city.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His homeland.
4. Why did the hijackers want money?
(a) To free some political prisoners.
(b) To buy expensive things.
(c) They need money to get back to their home country.
(d) To give money back to their government.
5. What is the driver now fighting for?
(a) Her life.
(b) The ability to see her fiance again.
(c) Her right to protect herself.
(d) Her life and the life of all the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Raymond attempted to do to the hijackers?
2. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
3. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
4. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
5. What did Ben's father work as?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)