|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Miro never seen?
(a) His father.
(b) This American city.
(c) His homeland.
(d) His mother.
2. By talking to Miro, what does Kate realize?
(a) He is actually a nice man who has had a lot of mishaps through life.
(b) He is an innocent.
(c) He has children.
(d) He is a monster who is trapped in the innocence of never knowing another life.
3. In Miro's life, who has died?
(a) His freinds from school.
(b) His brother and parents.
(c) His entire family.
(d) His best friend.
4. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
(a) A horrible day.
(b) A normal day.
(c) An awesome day.
(d) An exciting day.
5. Why does this hijacking scare Miro?
(a) It is different than other terrorist activities he has been involved in.
(b) Because he has never done anything like this before.
(c) He does not trust Artkin.
(d) He wishes that Artkin would have chosen another location.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will they hijack the bus?
2. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
3. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
4. What is a third thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
5. Who is responsible for these three teenagers' problems?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)