|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miro think of Artkin's plan?
(a) He thinks parts of the plan could be improved.
(b) He is worried the plan has not been fully thought out.
(c) He thinks that Artkin is very intelligent and the plan is good.
(d) He hopes he will be able to help carry the plan out.
2. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
(a) An exciting day.
(b) A horrible day.
(c) A normal day.
(d) An awesome day.
3. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
(a) A longing for love.
(b) Wanting to be accepted by everyone.
(c) Finding a place for him to fit in.
(d) Guilt about something.
4. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
(a) It contains a drug to sedate them.
(b) The chemicals in the candy will prevent the children from going to the bathroom.
(c) It is laced with LSD.
(d) The candy holds a lot of nutritents.
5. What is a third thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
(a) The re-establishment of their ruler.
(b) Exposure of Inner Delta.
(c) Their own country to rule.
(d) Power from NATO.
Short Answer Questions
1. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
2. What else does Miro tell Kate about concerning his home?
3. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
4. What is Ben very eager to find?
5. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)