|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Miro's life, who has died?
(a) His best friend.
(b) His brother and parents.
(c) His freinds from school.
(d) His entire family.
2. What else does Miro tell Kate about concerning his home?
(a) He misses the people from his home.
(b) He hates his home.
(c) He is enjoying America and might not want to go home.
(d) He will do anything to return to his homeland.
3. By talking to Miro, what does Kate realize?
(a) He is actually a nice man who has had a lot of mishaps through life.
(b) He is an innocent.
(c) He is a monster who is trapped in the innocence of never knowing another life.
(d) He has children.
4. What is Kate hopeful for?
(a) She hopes there will soon be a rescue.
(b) She hopes she will die quickly.
(c) She hopes she will get to see her family again.
(d) She hopes she can connect with Miro.
5. How did Ben assume that love happened?
(a) The exact way that Ben's mother and father fell in love.
(b) One person chases after the other.
(c) It happens between two people and goes both ways.
(d) Only between adults.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
2. How many times will Sedeete send his signal between now and nine am?
3. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
4. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
5. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)