|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
(a) She will try to steal a gun and kill the terrorists.
(b) She wants to make a run for it.
(c) She hopes to distract Miro and make an escape with Ray.
(d) She hopes that she can drive the bus off the bridge.
2. Who is responsible for these three teenagers' problems?
(b) The government.
(d) Other children.
3. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
(a) Ben is living the normal American life, while Miro is fighting for his country's freedom.
(b) Ben rushes between classes at school while Miro rushes to help Artkin kill others.
(c) Miro longs to lead others, while Ben wishes to follow.
(d) Ben is fighting for the love of a girl, Miro is fighting for respect.
4. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
(b) That of a father and son.
(c) An uncle and nephew.
(d) Two very close friends.
5. What does Kate wonder about in this section?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her future.
(c) Her job.
(d) Whether or not she can save the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
2. What did the hijackers want to do with Inner Delta?
3. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
4. Who has Ben's father been speaking with?
5. What has Raymond attempted to do to the hijackers?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)