|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) He is talking about two separate events.
(b) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
(c) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
(d) He wants to be closer to his father.
2. Where does Kate put this object?
(a) In her pocket.
(b) Hides it in her bra.
(c) She puts it in her shoe.
(d) In her sock.
3. At what age was Miro expected to die?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 18 years old.
(c) 15 years old.
(d) 20 years old.
4. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
(a) At the YMCA outside of Hallowell.
(b) When his mother introduced him to a young woman she works with.
(c) The summer of the hijacking at the pool.
(d) At the movie theatre.
5. What does Miro tell Kate about?
(a) His missing father.
(b) He tells her about his childhood.
(c) About his brother.
(d) The memories he has of his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the hijackers want to do with Inner Delta?
2. Who is responsible for these three teenagers' problems?
3. What has Miro never seen?
4. What does Ben realize as he types his story?
5. By talking to Miro, what does Kate realize?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)