|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
(a) Serial killings.
(b) Bell bottom jeans.
(d) Terrorist hijackings.
2. Who is in charge with negotiations with the military?
(a) The General.
(d) Michael Jedde.
3. Why is Kate so happy with Raymond?
(a) He has refused to eat the candy.
(b) He is giving her courage.
(c) He is behaving really well.
(d) He wants to attack the terrorists.
4. What is a second thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
(a) They want weapons.
(b) Their own country to rule.
(c) Money that will help continue their fight for freedom.
(d) The re-establishment of their ruler.
5. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
(a) The black town car.
(b) The orange school bus.
(c) A blue SUV.
(d) A limo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kate put this object?
2. What is Ben very eager to find?
3. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
4. How do the terrorists dispose of the dead body?
5. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)