|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Raymond attempted to do to the hijackers?
(a) Kick one of the terrorists.
(b) Foil their plan and pretend he is asleep.
(c) Help Kate take over the weapons.
(d) Attack one of the hijackers.
2. What is the driver now fighting for?
(a) Her life and the life of all the children.
(b) Her life.
(c) The ability to see her fiance again.
(d) Her right to protect herself.
3. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
(a) Because their cause is the only thing that matters.
(b) He doesn't think, he just wants to kill.
(c) He thinks killing feels good.
(d) In the name of freedom.
4. What does Kate wonder about in this section?
(a) Her future.
(b) Her job.
(c) Whether or not she can save the children.
(d) Her family.
5. How do the terrorists dispose of the dead body?
(a) They burn it.
(b) They lower the body over the side of the bridge.
(c) They dump it in the river.
(d) They tie it up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
2. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
3. How many times will Sedeete send his signal between now and nine am?
4. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
5. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)