|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a second thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
(a) The re-establishment of their ruler.
(b) Money that will help continue their fight for freedom.
(c) They want weapons.
(d) Their own country to rule.
2. Why did the hijackers want money?
(a) To buy expensive things.
(b) To free some political prisoners.
(c) To give money back to their government.
(d) They need money to get back to their home country.
3. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
(a) Ben is fighting for the love of a girl, Miro is fighting for respect.
(b) Ben is living the normal American life, while Miro is fighting for his country's freedom.
(c) Ben rushes between classes at school while Miro rushes to help Artkin kill others.
(d) Miro longs to lead others, while Ben wishes to follow.
4. What did the hijackers want to do with Inner Delta?
(a) They want to be a part of the group.
(b) They want to kill all of the members.
(c) They wanted to expose the group.
(d) They hope to have the poilcies the govern the group changed.
5. Where did Ben grow up?
(a) In NYC.
(b) With his mother in the country.
(c) On a military base.
(d) With his Aunt Kelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite Kate's objections, what does Artkin give the children?
2. At what time should Artikin's action happen?
3. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
4. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
5. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)