|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the children forced to go to the bathroom?
(a) Outside of the bus.
(b) In a bathroom.
(c) In their seats.
(d) In a pail.
2. Why does this hijacking scare Miro?
(a) He wishes that Artkin would have chosen another location.
(b) He does not trust Artkin.
(c) It is different than other terrorist activities he has been involved in.
(d) Because he has never done anything like this before.
3. What does Miro notice about the mountains?
(a) They do provide excellent cover.
(b) They do not provide good cover.
(c) He notices wild animals out in the woods.
(d) He sees snipers taking their places.
4. How are Miro and Ben alike in a sense?
(a) They are both scared of other men who are in power.
(b) Miro, like Ben, is struggling to grow up and deal with adult problems.
(c) They both look very similar to one another.
(d) They are both young men who do not know how to deal with the problems they have been dealt.
5. What does Kate suffer from?
(a) A weak bladder.
(b) Horrible headaches.
(c) A heart condition.
(d) A sore throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the hijackers want to do with Inner Delta?
2. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
3. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
4. At what age was Miro expected to die?
5. What is the bus driver's name?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)