|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
(a) She wants to make a run for it.
(b) She will try to steal a gun and kill the terrorists.
(c) She hopes that she can drive the bus off the bridge.
(d) She hopes to distract Miro and make an escape with Ray.
2. What does Kate gain by Raymond's deception?
(a) A helping hand.
(b) Hope that they will survive.
(c) Fear that he will act out.
(d) A partner in crime.
3. What is Miro eager for?
(a) He wishes to be treated as an equal to his terrorist leaders.
(b) The chance to prove himself to others.
(c) He wants a chance to lead all of the terrorists.
(d) To get to know a woman.
4. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
(a) An exciting day.
(b) A horrible day.
(c) A normal day.
(d) An awesome day.
5. What does Kate suffer from?
(a) Horrible headaches.
(b) A heart condition.
(c) A weak bladder.
(d) A sore throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
2. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
3. On what continent does the beginning of the novel take place?
4. How are Miro and Ben alike in a sense?
5. Why is Miro surprised when he meets the driver?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)