|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
(a) If they kill all of the children.
(b) If they all die for the cause.
(c) If they are able to free their leader.
(d) If they all survive.
2. What is a third thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
(a) Power from NATO.
(b) Exposure of Inner Delta.
(c) Their own country to rule.
(d) The re-establishment of their ruler.
3. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
(b) He wants to be closer to his father.
(c) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
(d) He is talking about two separate events.
4. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
(a) His ability to communicate with others.
(b) His plan making ability.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His looks.
5. To what group does his father belong?
(a) Inner Delta.
(d) Black Ops.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age was Miro expected to die?
2. What else does Miro tell Kate about concerning his home?
3. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
4. How many times will Sedeete send his signal between now and nine am?
5. Why is Kate so happy with Raymond?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)