|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Miro concerned about the bus' location?
(a) There is no where to collect supplies.
(b) He does not know how they will make outside contact with others.
(c) He thinks it will be easy for the hotsages to escape.
(d) He thinks that they have set themsleves up for a trap.
2. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
(a) He is questioning the hostage situation.
(b) He wants everything to go according to plan.
(c) He wishes he knew more about the plan.
(d) He wants to look good in front of his boss.
3. How are Miro and Ben alike in a sense?
(a) They are both scared of other men who are in power.
(b) They both look very similar to one another.
(c) They are both young men who do not know how to deal with the problems they have been dealt.
(d) Miro, like Ben, is struggling to grow up and deal with adult problems.
4. In Miro's life, who has died?
(a) His entire family.
(b) His brother and parents.
(c) His freinds from school.
(d) His best friend.
5. What does Kate gain by Raymond's deception?
(a) A helping hand.
(b) Fear that he will act out.
(c) Hope that they will survive.
(d) A partner in crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
2. Did Nettie seem to be in love with Ben?
3. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
4. What has Miro never seen?
5. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)