|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the driver now fighting for?
(a) Her life.
(b) Her right to protect herself.
(c) Her life and the life of all the children.
(d) The ability to see her fiance again.
2. Did Nettie seem to be in love with Ben?
(a) Yes, she is very interested in Ben.
(b) Yes, she is already planning on marrying Ben.
(c) No she did not return the feelings when he called.
(d) No, she is actually dating someone else.
3. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
(a) He uses newspaper.
(b) Miro uses tape to cover the windows of the bus.
(c) Miro uses the children's homework pages.
(d) He uses paper to cover the windows.
4. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
(a) All the children are crying, so they need to move the body.
(b) Kate begs them to move the body.
(c) They want to prove they are not afraid to kill children.
(d) They don't want a dead body rotting up the bus
5. Where is the bus taken?
(a) To an abandoned farmhouse.
(b) To the outside of the school.
(c) To an abandoned air field.
(d) To an abandoned railroad.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will they hijack the bus?
2. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
3. Why is Miro concerned about the bus' location?
4. What does Ben realize as he types his story?
5. What has Miro never seen?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)