|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Miro hears this sound, he knows that the government has discovered their location.
(a) The sounds of a helicopter.
(b) Trucks crushing rocks.
(c) Rustling in the forest.
(d) Planes flying overhead.
2. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
(a) If they all survive.
(b) If they all die for the cause.
(c) If they are able to free their leader.
(d) If they kill all of the children.
3. How many people will work to hijack the bus?
(a) A team of two people.
(b) Four men.
(c) Ten men.
(d) Just one man.
4. What did Ben's father work as?
(a) Secretary of State.
(b) A security guard.
(c) Brigadier General.
(d) Attorney General
5. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
(a) An exciting day.
(b) A normal day.
(c) A horrible day.
(d) An awesome day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the General's name when he is doing Inner Delta business?
2. At what age was Miro expected to die?
3. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
4. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
5. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)