|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
(a) Bell bottom jeans.
(b) Terrorist hijackings.
(c) Serial killings.
2. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
(a) At the movie theatre.
(b) The summer of the hijacking at the pool.
(c) When his mother introduced him to a young woman she works with.
(d) At the YMCA outside of Hallowell.
3. If all the terrorists die, what do they think will happen to their cause?
(a) None of them want to die.
(b) They will prove their point and it will make their cause stronger.
(c) They hope to appear stronger.
(d) If they die they will look weak.
4. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
(a) If they kill all of the children.
(b) If they are able to free their leader.
(c) If they all die for the cause.
(d) If they all survive.
5. What has Miro never seen?
(a) His homeland.
(b) This American city.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
2. How do the terrorists dispose of the dead body?
3. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
4. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
5. In what time period is the novel set?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)