|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the General's name when he is doing Inner Delta business?
2. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
(a) Ben rushes between classes at school while Miro rushes to help Artkin kill others.
(b) Miro longs to lead others, while Ben wishes to follow.
(c) Ben is fighting for the love of a girl, Miro is fighting for respect.
(d) Ben is living the normal American life, while Miro is fighting for his country's freedom.
3. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
(a) He wants to look good in front of his boss.
(b) He is questioning the hostage situation.
(c) He wishes he knew more about the plan.
(d) He wants everything to go according to plan.
4. What is the driver now fighting for?
(a) Her right to protect herself.
(b) The ability to see her fiance again.
(c) Her life.
(d) Her life and the life of all the children.
5. How did Ben assume that love happened?
(a) One person chases after the other.
(b) It happens between two people and goes both ways.
(c) Only between adults.
(d) The exact way that Ben's mother and father fell in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
2. What was the name of Ben's home?
3. What does Miro think of Artkin's plan?
4. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
5. On what continent does the beginning of the novel take place?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)