|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
(a) A typewriter.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) A pen and paper.
(d) An email account.
2. What did Ben's father work as?
(a) A security guard.
(b) Secretary of State.
(c) Brigadier General.
(d) Attorney General
3. When Miro hears this sound, what does he think is about to begin?
(a) The leader is coming to talk to him.
(b) The ambush on the terrorist camp.
(c) The leader has finally found them.
(d) Artkin will start killing his hostages.
4. What is the General's name when he is doing Inner Delta business?
5. What is Kate hopeful for?
(a) She hopes she will die quickly.
(b) She hopes she can connect with Miro.
(c) She hopes there will soon be a rescue.
(d) She hopes she will get to see her family again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
2. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
3. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
4. What has Miro never seen?
5. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)