|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Miro hears this sound, what does he think is about to begin?
(a) Artkin will start killing his hostages.
(b) The leader has finally found them.
(c) The leader is coming to talk to him.
(d) The ambush on the terrorist camp.
2. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
(a) In the name of freedom.
(b) Because their cause is the only thing that matters.
(c) He thinks killing feels good.
(d) He doesn't think, he just wants to kill.
3. When will they hijack the bus?
(a) From the school yard.
(b) From the bus parking garage.
(c) After the final child as been picked up.
(d) After they have thrown the driver out of the bus.
4. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
(a) If they are able to free their leader.
(b) If they all survive.
(c) If they kill all of the children.
(d) If they all die for the cause.
5. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
(a) A normal day.
(b) A horrible day.
(c) An awesome day.
(d) An exciting day.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what group does his father belong?
2. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
3. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
4. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
5. What moves into the woods around the bus?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)