|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
(b) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
(c) He is talking about two separate events.
(d) He wants to be closer to his father.
2. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
(a) They would like to kill her first.
(b) She will be good leverage for keeping the children from revolting.
(c) To keep the children calm.
(d) They want to take advatange of her sexually.
3. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
(a) All the children are crying, so they need to move the body.
(b) They want to prove they are not afraid to kill children.
(c) They don't want a dead body rotting up the bus
(d) Kate begs them to move the body.
4. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
(a) A limo.
(b) A blue SUV.
(c) The black town car.
(d) The orange school bus.
5. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
(a) His father was very abusive. Ben is nervous.
(b) His father will be bringing his mother who he has not seen for a while.
(c) Is it the first time he has been able to see his father since the bus hijacking.
(d) His father has always been very important to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Miro never seen?
2. In what time period is the novel set?
3. Why is Miro surprised when he meets the driver?
4. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
5. What is the General's name when he is doing Inner Delta business?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)