|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the driver now fighting for?
(a) The ability to see her fiance again.
(b) Her right to protect herself.
(c) Her life and the life of all the children.
(d) Her life.
2. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
(a) They would like to kill her first.
(b) To keep the children calm.
(c) They want to take advatange of her sexually.
(d) She will be good leverage for keeping the children from revolting.
3. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) He wants to be closer to his father.
(b) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
(c) He is talking about two separate events.
(d) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
4. When Miro hears this sound, what does he think is about to begin?
(a) The ambush on the terrorist camp.
(b) The leader is coming to talk to him.
(c) Artkin will start killing his hostages.
(d) The leader has finally found them.
5. What did Ben's father work as?
(a) Secretary of State.
(b) Brigadier General.
(c) Attorney General
(d) A security guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Ben's home?
2. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
3. At what age was Miro expected to die?
4. What is the bus driver's name?
5. How has Miro grown up?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)