|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Miro surprised when he meets the driver?
(a) The driver gives him a lot of attitude.
(b) The driver is his age.
(c) Because she is a female no younger than himself.
(d) The female driver pays him respect.
2. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
(a) Miro uses the children's homework pages.
(b) Miro uses tape to cover the windows of the bus.
(c) He uses newspaper.
(d) He uses paper to cover the windows.
3. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
(a) To keep the children calm.
(b) They want to take advatange of her sexually.
(c) She will be good leverage for keeping the children from revolting.
(d) They would like to kill her first.
4. What does Miro notice about the mountains?
(a) They do provide excellent cover.
(b) He sees snipers taking their places.
(c) They do not provide good cover.
(d) He notices wild animals out in the woods.
5. What is the dead child's name?
(a) Kevin McMann.
(b) Charles McMann.
(c) Kevin Charles.
(d) Charles McCain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
2. What excites Miro although his brother is already dead?
3. What does Miro think of Artkin's plan?
4. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
5. At what age was Miro expected to die?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)