|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the driver now fighting for?
(a) Her right to protect herself.
(b) The ability to see her fiance again.
(c) Her life.
(d) Her life and the life of all the children.
2. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
(a) They would like to kill her first.
(b) They want to take advatange of her sexually.
(c) To keep the children calm.
(d) She will be good leverage for keeping the children from revolting.
3. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
(a) His looks.
(b) His ability to communicate with others.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His plan making ability.
4. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
(a) She thinks she is too young to die.
(b) She thinks the hijackers have some nerve taking over the bus.
(c) She normally does not drive this bus route.
(d) She was supposed to go to the beach today.
5. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
(a) A meeting with a dean.
(b) A first date.
(c) A test he must take.
(d) A visit from his mother and father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
2. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
3. How has Miro grown up?
4. Where did Ben grow up?
5. In what time period is the novel set?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)