|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because Miro has taken part in other terrorist cases, what does this prove about him?
(a) He wants to fit in with other terrorists.
(b) Terrorism is not a whim, but a way of live.
(c) He has a soft side that is dying to come out.
(d) He hopes that he could get out of the terrorism game.
2. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
(a) She thinks she is too young to die.
(b) She was supposed to go to the beach today.
(c) She normally does not drive this bus route.
(d) She thinks the hijackers have some nerve taking over the bus.
3. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
(a) Miro uses the children's homework pages.
(b) Miro uses tape to cover the windows of the bus.
(c) He uses paper to cover the windows.
(d) He uses newspaper.
4. What did the hijackers want to do with Inner Delta?
(a) They wanted to expose the group.
(b) They want to be a part of the group.
(c) They want to kill all of the members.
(d) They hope to have the poilcies the govern the group changed.
5. What has Miro never seen?
(a) A woman's leg.
(c) His homeland.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does this hijacking scare Miro?
2. What excites Miro although his brother is already dead?
3. Did Nettie seem to be in love with Ben?
4. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
5. Why is Miro concerned about the bus' location?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)