|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
(a) An adult.
(b) A friend.
(c) His son.
(d) An equal.
2. What is the driver now fighting for?
(a) Her right to protect herself.
(b) Her life and the life of all the children.
(c) Her life.
(d) The ability to see her fiance again.
3. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
(a) In the name of freedom.
(b) Because their cause is the only thing that matters.
(c) He thinks killing feels good.
(d) He doesn't think, he just wants to kill.
4. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
(a) A pen and paper.
(b) A typewriter.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) An email account.
5. When Miro hears this sound, what does he think is about to begin?
(a) The ambush on the terrorist camp.
(b) Artkin will start killing his hostages.
(c) The leader has finally found them.
(d) The leader is coming to talk to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excites Miro although his brother is already dead?
2. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
3. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
4. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
5. What has Miro successfully completed?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)