|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) He wants to be closer to his father.
(b) He is talking about two separate events.
(c) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
(d) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
2. When Miro hears this sound, what does he think is about to begin?
(a) The ambush on the terrorist camp.
(b) The leader has finally found them.
(c) Artkin will start killing his hostages.
(d) The leader is coming to talk to him.
3. Where is the bus taken?
(a) To an abandoned railroad.
(b) To an abandoned air field.
(c) To the outside of the school.
(d) To an abandoned farmhouse.
4. Because Miro has taken part in other terrorist cases, what does this prove about him?
(a) Terrorism is not a whim, but a way of live.
(b) He has a soft side that is dying to come out.
(c) He hopes that he could get out of the terrorism game.
(d) He wants to fit in with other terrorists.
5. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
(a) An email account.
(b) A pen and paper.
(c) A typewriter.
(d) A cell phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ben assume that love happened?
2. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
3. What has Miro never seen?
4. Why is Miro concerned about the bus' location?
5. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)