|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dead child's name?
(a) Kevin McMann.
(b) Charles McCain.
(c) Kevin Charles.
(d) Charles McMann.
2. What did the hijackers want to do with Inner Delta?
(a) They want to be a part of the group.
(b) They want to kill all of the members.
(c) They hope to have the poilcies the govern the group changed.
(d) They wanted to expose the group.
3. When Miro hears this sound, he knows that the government has discovered their location.
(a) Trucks crushing rocks.
(b) The sounds of a helicopter.
(c) Planes flying overhead.
(d) Rustling in the forest.
4. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
(b) He is talking about two separate events.
(c) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
(d) He wants to be closer to his father.
5. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
(a) He has decided to kill himself.
(b) He is wishing he was not a part of this plan.
(c) He is living through the actual day of the hijacking.
(d) He is fighting the realization that his brother is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
2. What has Miro never seen?
3. If all the terrorists die, what do they think will happen to their cause?
4. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
5. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)