|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
(a) An adult.
(b) His son.
(c) A friend.
(d) An equal.
2. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
(a) The chemicals in the candy will prevent the children from going to the bathroom.
(b) It is laced with LSD.
(c) It contains a drug to sedate them.
(d) The candy holds a lot of nutritents.
3. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
(a) Terrorist hijackings.
(b) Serial killings.
(c) Bell bottom jeans.
4. In what time period is the novel set?
5. At what age was Miro expected to die?
(a) 20 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 18 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
2. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
3. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
4. What is the bus driver's name?
5. Where is the bus taken?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)