|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what time period is the novel set?
2. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
(a) He doesn't think, he just wants to kill.
(b) He thinks killing feels good.
(c) Because their cause is the only thing that matters.
(d) In the name of freedom.
3. When will they hijack the bus?
(a) From the bus parking garage.
(b) After they have thrown the driver out of the bus.
(c) From the school yard.
(d) After the final child as been picked up.
4. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
(a) A longing for love.
(b) Finding a place for him to fit in.
(c) Wanting to be accepted by everyone.
(d) Guilt about something.
5. Where did Ben grow up?
(a) In NYC.
(b) With his Aunt Kelly.
(c) On a military base.
(d) With his mother in the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
2. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
3. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
4. What is the bus driver's name?
5. What excites Miro although his brother is already dead?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)