|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
(a) A friend.
(b) An equal.
(c) His son.
(d) An adult.
2. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
(a) A visit from his mother and father.
(b) A meeting with a dean.
(c) A first date.
(d) A test he must take.
3. What is the driver now fighting for?
(a) Her life.
(b) Her right to protect herself.
(c) Her life and the life of all the children.
(d) The ability to see her fiance again.
4. At what age was Miro expected to die?
(a) 15 years old.
(b) 18 years old.
(c) 20 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
5. Where is the bus taken?
(a) To the outside of the school.
(b) To an abandoned farmhouse.
(c) To an abandoned air field.
(d) To an abandoned railroad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excites Miro although his brother is already dead?
2. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
3. What was the name of Ben's home?
4. What has Miro successfully completed?
5. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)