|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
(a) Guilt about something.
(b) Wanting to be accepted by everyone.
(c) Finding a place for him to fit in.
(d) A longing for love.
2. At what age was Miro expected to die?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 20 years old.
(c) 18 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
3. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
(a) He doesn't think, he just wants to kill.
(b) Because their cause is the only thing that matters.
(c) In the name of freedom.
(d) He thinks killing feels good.
4. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
(a) A test he must take.
(b) A visit from his mother and father.
(c) A first date.
(d) A meeting with a dean.
5. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
(a) His father will be bringing his mother who he has not seen for a while.
(b) His father was very abusive. Ben is nervous.
(c) His father has always been very important to him.
(d) Is it the first time he has been able to see his father since the bus hijacking.
Short Answer Questions
1. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
2. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
3. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
4. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
5. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)