|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
(a) Miro gets in trouble for talking to Kate.
(b) Kate is beaten because she won't be quiet.
(c) Artkin tries to beat one of the children.
(d) One of the children dies from the drugs in the candy.
2. When will they hijack the bus?
(a) After the final child as been picked up.
(b) After they have thrown the driver out of the bus.
(c) From the bus parking garage.
(d) From the school yard.
3. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
(a) Because their cause is the only thing that matters.
(b) He thinks killing feels good.
(c) He doesn't think, he just wants to kill.
(d) In the name of freedom.
4. What is the bus driver's name?
5. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
(a) It contains a drug to sedate them.
(b) The candy holds a lot of nutritents.
(c) It is laced with LSD.
(d) The chemicals in the candy will prevent the children from going to the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Miro surprised when he meets the driver?
2. What excites Miro although his brother is already dead?
3. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
4. What did Ben's father work as?
5. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)