|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
(a) He wants to look good in front of his boss.
(b) He wishes he knew more about the plan.
(c) He is questioning the hostage situation.
(d) He wants everything to go according to plan.
2. What is the driver now fighting for?
(a) Her right to protect herself.
(b) Her life.
(c) The ability to see her fiance again.
(d) Her life and the life of all the children.
3. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
(b) Two very close friends.
(c) An uncle and nephew.
(d) That of a father and son.
4. What has Miro successfully completed?
(a) His board exams.
(b) His acceptance into a Middle Eastern training camp.
(c) His high school GED.
(d) All of the tests assigned to him by Artkin.
5. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
(a) Finding a place for him to fit in.
(b) A longing for love.
(c) Guilt about something.
(d) Wanting to be accepted by everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people will work to hijack the bus?
2. How has Miro grown up?
3. What is the bus driver's name?
4. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
5. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)