|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
(a) Because their cause is the only thing that matters.
(b) He doesn't think, he just wants to kill.
(c) In the name of freedom.
(d) He thinks killing feels good.
2. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
(a) A test he must take.
(b) A first date.
(c) A visit from his mother and father.
(d) A meeting with a dean.
3. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
(a) Serial killings.
(b) Terrorist hijackings.
(c) Bell bottom jeans.
4. How many people will work to hijack the bus?
(a) Ten men.
(b) A team of two people.
(c) Four men.
(d) Just one man.
5. In what time period is the novel set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ben grow up?
2. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
3. What excites Miro although his brother is already dead?
4. When will they hijack the bus?
5. What is the bus driver's name?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)