|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what time period is the novel set?
2. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
(a) An adult.
(b) A friend.
(c) An equal.
(d) His son.
3. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
(a) That of a father and son.
(b) Two very close friends.
(d) An uncle and nephew.
4. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
(a) Is it the first time he has been able to see his father since the bus hijacking.
(b) His father was very abusive. Ben is nervous.
(c) His father has always been very important to him.
(d) His father will be bringing his mother who he has not seen for a while.
5. Where is the bus taken?
(a) To an abandoned farmhouse.
(b) To an abandoned railroad.
(c) To the outside of the school.
(d) To an abandoned air field.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
2. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
3. How has Miro grown up?
4. To what group does his father belong?
5. When will they hijack the bus?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)