|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
(a) She normally does not drive this bus route.
(b) She was supposed to go to the beach today.
(c) She thinks she is too young to die.
(d) She thinks the hijackers have some nerve taking over the bus.
2. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
(a) He thinks killing feels good.
(b) He doesn't think, he just wants to kill.
(c) In the name of freedom.
(d) Because their cause is the only thing that matters.
3. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
(a) An adult.
(b) His son.
(c) An equal.
(d) A friend.
4. Where did Ben grow up?
(a) With his mother in the country.
(b) In NYC.
(c) On a military base.
(d) With his Aunt Kelly.
5. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
(a) His father has always been very important to him.
(b) His father will be bringing his mother who he has not seen for a while.
(c) His father was very abusive. Ben is nervous.
(d) Is it the first time he has been able to see his father since the bus hijacking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
2. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
3. What is the bus driver's name?
4. How many people will work to hijack the bus?
5. Where is the bus taken?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)