|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
(b) Serial killings.
(c) Bell bottom jeans.
(d) Terrorist hijackings.
2. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
(a) She will be good leverage for keeping the children from revolting.
(b) They would like to kill her first.
(c) To keep the children calm.
(d) They want to take advatange of her sexually.
3. What is the bus driver's name?
4. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
(a) One of the children dies from the drugs in the candy.
(b) Miro gets in trouble for talking to Kate.
(c) Artkin tries to beat one of the children.
(d) Kate is beaten because she won't be quiet.
5. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
(a) His father was very abusive. Ben is nervous.
(b) His father has always been very important to him.
(c) Is it the first time he has been able to see his father since the bus hijacking.
(d) His father will be bringing his mother who he has not seen for a while.
Short Answer Questions
1. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
2. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
3. In what time period is the novel set?
4. What did Ben's father work as?
5. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)