|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
(a) The orange school bus.
(b) The black town car.
(c) A limo.
(d) A blue SUV.
2. What is the driver now fighting for?
(a) Her right to protect herself.
(b) Her life and the life of all the children.
(c) The ability to see her fiance again.
(d) Her life.
3. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
(a) An uncle and nephew.
(c) Two very close friends.
(d) That of a father and son.
4. What has Miro successfully completed?
(a) His acceptance into a Middle Eastern training camp.
(b) His high school GED.
(c) His board exams.
(d) All of the tests assigned to him by Artkin.
5. To what group does his father belong?
(c) Inner Delta.
(d) Black Ops.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Miro grown up?
2. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
3. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
4. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
5. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)