|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
(a) The death of his mother.
(b) Killing his father.
(c) Going to college.
2. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
(a) Because their cause is the only thing that matters.
(b) He thinks killing feels good.
(c) In the name of freedom.
(d) He doesn't think, he just wants to kill.
3. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
(a) The black town car.
(b) A limo.
(c) A blue SUV.
(d) The orange school bus.
4. How many people will work to hijack the bus?
(a) Ten men.
(b) Just one man.
(c) A team of two people.
(d) Four men.
5. When will they hijack the bus?
(a) After the final child as been picked up.
(b) After they have thrown the driver out of the bus.
(c) From the bus parking garage.
(d) From the school yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Miro grown up?
2. What excites Miro although his brother is already dead?
3. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
4. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
5. At what age was Miro expected to die?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)