|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the military not figured out about capturing the terrorist leader?
(a) The terrorists will now kill all of the children.
(b) The terrorists will carry on even if their leader is dead.
(c) The stand off will not be over.
(d) The leader is not the heart of the movement.
2. Why is the General leading this new life?
(a) Because of his horrible decision to use his son for the military.
(b) He wanted a new start to life.
(c) He wants a new wife.
(d) Because his wife left him.
3. The General's choice to use his son was ________.
(a) A good military move.
(b) Chance to win the terrorist situation.
(c) A great tactile move.
(d) Not his best choice.
4. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
(a) An uncle and nephew.
(b) Two very close friends.
(c) That of a father and son.
5. What does Miro notice about the mountains?
(a) He notices wild animals out in the woods.
(b) He sees snipers taking their places.
(c) They do not provide good cover.
(d) They do provide excellent cover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What moves into the woods around the bus?
2. What does Miro think of Artkin's plan?
3. Because the van was wire tapped, what was the General forced to listen to?
4. What country do the terrorists seem to be fighting for?
5. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)