Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the General learn about Ben's school work?
(a) The General did not care about Ben's school work.
(b) He sat down with his son and asked him about it.
(c) Through private detailed reports for teachers and staff.
(d) He sat in on all of Ben's classes.
2. Where does Miro decide to take Kate?
(a) To a lakehouse.
(b) To an abandonned warehouse.
(c) He takes her to the woods.
(d) He escapes in the bus and goes to an abandoned highway.
3. While everything happens, what happens to the helicopter?
(a) It keeps flying away.
(b) It crashes into the van.
(c) It explodes from a bomb.
(d) It crashes into the river.
4. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
(a) To keep the children calm.
(b) They would like to kill her first.
(c) They want to take advatange of her sexually.
(d) She will be good leverage for keeping the children from revolting.
5. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
(a) Ben is fighting for the love of a girl, Miro is fighting for respect.
(b) Ben rushes between classes at school while Miro rushes to help Artkin kill others.
(c) Miro longs to lead others, while Ben wishes to follow.
(d) Ben is living the normal American life, while Miro is fighting for his country's freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the hijackers want money?
2. When Miro hears this sound, what does he think is about to begin?
3. How does Miro feel after the others berate him for overlooking Kate's search?
4. Once Kate finally starts the bus, what happens?
5. What is one thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)