|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
(a) His looks.
(b) His plan making ability.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His ability to communicate with others.
2. Why does Kate start to talk with Miro?
(a) She thinks he is attractive.
(b) She wants him to see her as a human being.
(c) To distract him so that she can make some escape plans.
(d) She sees an important person in him.
3. At what time should Artikin's action happen?
4. At what age was Miro expected to die?
(a) 18 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 20 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
5. What is the bus driver's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the bus taken?
2. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
3. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
4. What is Ben very eager to find?
5. What is the dead child's name?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)