|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
(a) One of the children dies from the drugs in the candy.
(b) Artkin tries to beat one of the children.
(c) Miro gets in trouble for talking to Kate.
(d) Kate is beaten because she won't be quiet.
2. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
(a) That of a father and son.
(c) An uncle and nephew.
(d) Two very close friends.
3. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
(a) Going to college.
(b) Killing his father.
(d) The death of his mother.
4. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
(a) Bell bottom jeans.
(c) Serial killings.
(d) Terrorist hijackings.
5. What is the driver now fighting for?
(a) Her right to protect herself.
(b) Her life.
(c) The ability to see her fiance again.
(d) Her life and the life of all the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what group does his father belong?
2. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
3. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
4. When will they hijack the bus?
5. At what age was Miro expected to die?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)