|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Raymond attempted to do to the hijackers?
(a) Help Kate take over the weapons.
(b) Attack one of the hijackers.
(c) Kick one of the terrorists.
(d) Foil their plan and pretend he is asleep.
2. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
(a) One of the children dies from the drugs in the candy.
(b) Miro gets in trouble for talking to Kate.
(c) Kate is beaten because she won't be quiet.
(d) Artkin tries to beat one of the children.
3. Who is shot by a sniper?
4. Does Miro accept Kate's apology?
(a) Yes, because he wants to be with her.
(b) No, he understands that she is just using him to get free.
(c) No, because she seems to be sad.
(d) He seems to accept it because he talks to her again.
5. What is one thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
(a) They wish to free political prisoners.
(b) They want to get money.
(c) They hope to get weapons.
(d) Their own country to rule.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
2. What has Miro never seen?
3. As Part 7 begins, what does the reader notice has changed?
4. The day of the hijacking, where does the General search for his son?
5. Why is Raymond's death so sad?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)