|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why don't the terrorists decide to kill Kate?
(a) They like Kate.
(b) They do not wish to kill Kate because she takes care of the children.
(c) They hope Kate will take care of them.
(d) They think Kate will be more valuable alive.
2. How much in advance does the American assault begin on the terrorists?
(a) Five hours early.
(b) A day early.
(c) Two days early.
(d) An hour early.
3. To what group does his father belong?
(b) Inner Delta.
(c) Black Ops.
4. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
(a) All the children are crying, so they need to move the body.
(b) They don't want a dead body rotting up the bus
(c) They want to prove they are not afraid to kill children.
(d) Kate begs them to move the body.
5. How does Artkin die?
(a) Artkin is shot by soldiers who are in the helicopter.
(b) He is captured and executed.
(c) He is run over by a truck.
(d) He commits suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the first time that Ben had ever heard of the Inner Delta?
2. Why does Kate start to talk with Miro?
3. What is Ben very eager to find?
4. What is the author trying to prove is very tragic?
5. How has Miro grown up?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)