|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If all the terrorists die, what do they think will happen to their cause?
(a) If they die they will look weak.
(b) They will prove their point and it will make their cause stronger.
(c) They hope to appear stronger.
(d) None of them want to die.
2. By talking to Miro, what does Kate realize?
(a) He is a monster who is trapped in the innocence of never knowing another life.
(b) He is an innocent.
(c) He has children.
(d) He is actually a nice man who has had a lot of mishaps through life.
3. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
(a) He is questioning the hostage situation.
(b) He wants to look good in front of his boss.
(c) He wishes he knew more about the plan.
(d) He wants everything to go according to plan.
4. What has Miro never seen?
(a) This American city.
(b) His mother.
(c) His homeland.
(d) His father.
5. How are Miro and Ben alike in a sense?
(a) They are both young men who do not know how to deal with the problems they have been dealt.
(b) They are both scared of other men who are in power.
(c) They both look very similar to one another.
(d) Miro, like Ben, is struggling to grow up and deal with adult problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Sedeete does not hear the signal, what should Artkin do?
2. Why is Kate allowed to live?
3. What is Kate hopeful for?
4. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
5. Why does Ben feel he needs forgiveness?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)