|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
(a) His son.
(b) A friend.
(c) An equal.
(d) An adult.
2. When Miro hears this sound, what does he think is about to begin?
(a) Artkin will start killing his hostages.
(b) The ambush on the terrorist camp.
(c) The leader is coming to talk to him.
(d) The leader has finally found them.
3. Besides just knowing about his son's behavior, what has the General also learned about his son?
(a) Ben is in love.
(b) Ben is not that intelligent.
(c) Ben is very smart.
(d) Ben's emotional reactions to specific stimuli.
4. What does Miro notice about the mountains?
(a) They do not provide good cover.
(b) They do provide excellent cover.
(c) He notices wild animals out in the woods.
(d) He sees snipers taking their places.
5. What does Kate underestimate?
(a) Miro's problem with Kate.
(b) Miro's hate of Artkin.
(c) Miro's love for Artkin.
(d) Miro's guilt over Artkin's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is finally revealed by the end of this section?
2. What chapters is the General now narrating?
3. Why does Ben feel he needs forgiveness?
4. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
5. How was the General involved in Ben's school?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)