|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ben feel he needs forgiveness?
(a) He wanted to beat the terrorists.
(b) He thinks he failed his government.
(c) He needs it because he feels like he failed his father.
(d) He has let his mother down.
2. Who is responsible for these three teenagers' problems?
(a) Other children.
(d) The government.
3. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
(a) He wishes he knew more about the plan.
(b) He wants to look good in front of his boss.
(c) He wants everything to go according to plan.
(d) He is questioning the hostage situation.
4. Besides just knowing about his son's behavior, what has the General also learned about his son?
(a) Ben's emotional reactions to specific stimuli.
(b) Ben is very smart.
(c) Ben is not that intelligent.
(d) Ben is in love.
5. What does Kate gain by Raymond's deception?
(a) Fear that he will act out.
(b) A partner in crime.
(c) Hope that they will survive.
(d) A helping hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the children forced to go to the bathroom?
2. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
3. How long does Ben have to stay stationed?
4. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
5. What does Kate finally decide to do with the children?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)