|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
(a) They are very clear.
(b) Easy to follow and concise.
(d) They are jumbled together.
2. What does Miro tell Kate about?
(a) His missing father.
(b) He tells her about his childhood.
(c) About his brother.
(d) The memories he has of his mother.
3. How did Ben assume that love happened?
(a) Only between adults.
(b) One person chases after the other.
(c) The exact way that Ben's mother and father fell in love.
(d) It happens between two people and goes both ways.
4. When Miro hears this sound, he knows that the government has discovered their location.
(a) Rustling in the forest.
(b) The sounds of a helicopter.
(c) Trucks crushing rocks.
(d) Planes flying overhead.
5. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
(a) It contains a drug to sedate them.
(b) The candy holds a lot of nutritents.
(c) It is laced with LSD.
(d) The chemicals in the candy will prevent the children from going to the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Washington's orders for the General on the morning of the hijacking?
2. What does Miro feel over Artkin?
3. What has Miro never seen?
4. What does Kate wonder about in this section?
5. How are the children forced to go to the bathroom?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)