|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
(a) They would like to kill her first.
(b) They want to take advatange of her sexually.
(c) To keep the children calm.
(d) She will be good leverage for keeping the children from revolting.
2. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
(a) Miro gets in trouble for talking to Kate.
(b) Artkin tries to beat one of the children.
(c) One of the children dies from the drugs in the candy.
(d) Kate is beaten because she won't be quiet.
3. Why does Kate finally encourage Raymond to eat the candy?
(a) Because she wants him to get some rest.
(b) Because the terrorists realize he is more lucid than other children.
(c) Raymond needs food, so he has to eat the candy.
(d) She does not wish for Raymond to get hurt by the terrorists.
4. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
(a) His father will be bringing his mother who he has not seen for a while.
(b) His father was very abusive. Ben is nervous.
(c) Is it the first time he has been able to see his father since the bus hijacking.
(d) His father has always been very important to him.
5. What has Miro never seen?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) This American city.
(d) His homeland.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Part 7 begins, what does the reader notice has changed?
2. Why is Kate allowed to live?
3. Rather than warning Artkin, what does Miro do?
4. What is the dead child's name?
5. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)