|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Miro when the assault begins?
(a) On the highway.
(b) In a wharehouse.
(c) In a corn field.
(d) On the bus.
2. What has Miro never seen?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His homeland.
(d) This American city.
3. How will Miro now act around Kate?
(a) He is cruel towards her and the children.
(b) He hates her and shows it.
(c) He will tell her everything.
(d) He guards his words more closely.
4. What does Miro tell Kate about?
(a) About his brother.
(b) He tells her about his childhood.
(c) His missing father.
(d) The memories he has of his mother.
5. Why is Kate allowed to live?
(a) She can help with the kids.
(b) She is easy on the eyes.
(c) Artkin is attracted to her.
(d) Miro is attracted to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Artkin have proof of Sedeete's capture?
2. What does Kate think will happen to her if she can talk to Miro?
3. Why is Miro surprised when he meets the driver?
4. Who is Artkin shot by?
5. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)