|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what continent does the beginning of the novel take place?
(b) North America.
2. What does Miro notice about Ben?
(a) He and Ben look a lot a like.
(b) Ben is weak and unstable.
(c) He is a smart looking young man.
(d) He must be the same age as Ben.
3. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
(a) A first date.
(b) A test he must take.
(c) A visit from his mother and father.
(d) A meeting with a dean.
4. Besides just knowing about his son's behavior, what has the General also learned about his son?
(a) Ben is in love.
(b) Ben is not that intelligent.
(c) Ben is very smart.
(d) Ben's emotional reactions to specific stimuli.
5. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
(a) She normally does not drive this bus route.
(b) She was supposed to go to the beach today.
(c) She thinks the hijackers have some nerve taking over the bus.
(d) She thinks she is too young to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate remember about Miro?
2. What has Miro successfully completed?
3. What was the name of Ben's home?
4. Because Miro has taken part in other terrorist cases, what does this prove about him?
5. Why does she think the terrorists will be able to kill her?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)