|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Miro surprised when he meets the driver?
(a) The driver is his age.
(b) Because she is a female no younger than himself.
(c) The driver gives him a lot of attitude.
(d) The female driver pays him respect.
2. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
(a) To keep the children calm.
(b) They want to take advatange of her sexually.
(c) They would like to kill her first.
(d) She will be good leverage for keeping the children from revolting.
3. What did the General do to Ben's phone?
(a) Did not allow Ben to have a phone.
(b) Tapped and listened to all his phone calls.
(c) Forced Ben to make calls on the house phone.
(d) Destroyed it after Ben was disrespectful.
4. What excites Miro although his brother is already dead?
(a) Working with Artkin.
(b) Going to his brother's grave.
(c) Taking his first kill.
(d) Being the leader of this terrorist cell.
5. What chapters is the General now narrating?
(a) All chapters.
(b) Even chapters.
(c) He is not.
(d) The odd chapters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate think will happen to her if she can talk to Miro?
2. Why is Kate allowed to live?
3. At what time should Artikin's action happen?
4. What is finally revealed by the end of this section?
5. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)