|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate wonder about in this section?
(a) Her job.
(b) Her future.
(c) Whether or not she can save the children.
(d) Her family.
2. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
(a) His looks.
(b) His ability to communicate with others.
(c) His plan making ability.
(d) His intelligence.
3. Who is Artkin shot by?
(a) A US fighter.
(b) Ben, who has gotten a gun from a terrorists.
(c) An overhead helicopter.
(d) Miro, who is fed up with him.
4. What has Miro successfully completed?
(a) His acceptance into a Middle Eastern training camp.
(b) All of the tests assigned to him by Artkin.
(c) His board exams.
(d) His high school GED.
5. How will Miro now act around Kate?
(a) He will tell her everything.
(b) He hates her and shows it.
(c) He is cruel towards her and the children.
(d) He guards his words more closely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
2. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
3. What has the military not figured out about capturing the terrorist leader?
4. What does Kate realize about Artkin and Miro's relationship?
5. What were Washington's orders for the General on the morning of the hijacking?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)