|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Chapter 5 begins, what does Ben hope he can gain from his father?
2. What mistake does Kate make?
(a) She should have only looked out for herself.
(b) She tries to connect too closely with Miro.
(c) She underestimates how guilty Miro feels about Artkin's death.
(d) She chooses to sleep with Miro.
3. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
(a) His son.
(b) An equal.
(c) A friend.
(d) An adult.
4. How has Miro grown up?
(a) On the streets of NYC.
(b) With only his brother.
(c) With his mother in a small country.
(d) In a terrorist cell.
5. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) An email account.
(c) A pen and paper.
(d) A typewriter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the bus taken?
2. What does the reader begin to wonder about Ben?
3. Where does he hide her?
4. What is Kate hopeful for?
5. What chapters is the General now narrating?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)