|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Miro concerned about the bus' location?
(a) He does not know how they will make outside contact with others.
(b) He thinks that they have set themsleves up for a trap.
(c) He thinks it will be easy for the hotsages to escape.
(d) There is no where to collect supplies.
2. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
(a) Bell bottom jeans.
(b) Terrorist hijackings.
(d) Serial killings.
3. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
(a) An equal.
(b) His son.
(c) An adult.
(d) A friend.
4. How does the reader sense that Artkin's and Miro's relationship is different?
(a) There seems to be some affection between the two.
(b) Artkin is angry with Miro and showing it.
(c) Artkin chooses Miro over the others whenever possible.
(d) Miro sees that Artkin now hates him.
5. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
(a) Miro uses tape to cover the windows of the bus.
(b) He uses paper to cover the windows.
(c) He uses newspaper.
(d) Miro uses the children's homework pages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Miro successfully completed?
2. Why does Ben feel he needs forgiveness?
3. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
4. Where does Kate put this object?
5. What does Kate finally decide to do with the children?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)