|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
(a) She was supposed to go to the beach today.
(b) She normally does not drive this bus route.
(c) She thinks she is too young to die.
(d) She thinks the hijackers have some nerve taking over the bus.
2. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
(a) In the name of freedom.
(b) He thinks killing feels good.
(c) He doesn't think, he just wants to kill.
(d) Because their cause is the only thing that matters.
3. Because the van was wire tapped, what was the General forced to listen to?
(a) The screams of children.
(b) His son giving him up.
(c) His son being tortured.
(d) The terrorists demands.
4. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
(a) His father will be bringing his mother who he has not seen for a while.
(b) His father was very abusive. Ben is nervous.
(c) Is it the first time he has been able to see his father since the bus hijacking.
(d) His father has always been very important to him.
5. Besides just knowing about his son's behavior, what has the General also learned about his son?
(a) Ben is very smart.
(b) Ben is in love.
(c) Ben's emotional reactions to specific stimuli.
(d) Ben is not that intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ben very eager to find?
2. What mistake does Kate make?
3. Why are the other terrorists so mad at Miro?
4. What does Miro reveal himself to be?
5. Because Miro has taken part in other terrorist cases, what does this prove about him?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)