|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Miro concerned about the bus' location?
(a) He thinks it will be easy for the hotsages to escape.
(b) He thinks that they have set themsleves up for a trap.
(c) He does not know how they will make outside contact with others.
(d) There is no where to collect supplies.
2. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
(a) His father was very abusive. Ben is nervous.
(b) His father has always been very important to him.
(c) Is it the first time he has been able to see his father since the bus hijacking.
(d) His father will be bringing his mother who he has not seen for a while.
3. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
(a) Miro gets in trouble for talking to Kate.
(b) One of the children dies from the drugs in the candy.
(c) Kate is beaten because she won't be quiet.
(d) Artkin tries to beat one of the children.
4. What is a third thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
(a) Exposure of Inner Delta.
(b) Power from NATO.
(c) The re-establishment of their ruler.
(d) Their own country to rule.
5. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
(a) A longing for love.
(b) Finding a place for him to fit in.
(c) Wanting to be accepted by everyone.
(d) Guilt about something.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Chapter 5 begins, what does Ben hope he can gain from his father?
2. What has Miro never seen?
3. What is Miro eager for?
4. Why does this hijacking scare Miro?
5. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)