|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
(a) They are very clear.
(b) They are jumbled together.
(c) Easy to follow and concise.
2. Why does Kate finally encourage Raymond to eat the candy?
(a) Because she wants him to get some rest.
(b) Because the terrorists realize he is more lucid than other children.
(c) Raymond needs food, so he has to eat the candy.
(d) She does not wish for Raymond to get hurt by the terrorists.
3. How was the General involved in Ben's school?
(a) He did not help at all.
(b) He forced his wife to become a teacher.
(c) He helped to design the school.
(d) He donated a lot of money to Ben's school.
4. What did the hijackers want to do with Inner Delta?
(a) They wanted to expose the group.
(b) They want to kill all of the members.
(c) They hope to have the poilcies the govern the group changed.
(d) They want to be a part of the group.
5. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
(a) She will be good leverage for keeping the children from revolting.
(b) They want to take advatange of her sexually.
(c) They would like to kill her first.
(d) To keep the children calm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the General learn about Ben's school work?
2. At what time should Artikin's action happen?
3. What is the General's name when he is doing Inner Delta business?
4. When does Kate think she can steal the bus?
5. Does Miro accept Kate's apology?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)