|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Ben's father been speaking with?
(a) Ben's mother.
(b) The dean of the school.
(c) All of Ben's teacher.
(d) Ben's friends.
2. What does Kate underestimate?
(a) Miro's problem with Kate.
(b) Miro's guilt over Artkin's death.
(c) Miro's hate of Artkin.
(d) Miro's love for Artkin.
3. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
(a) They want to take advatange of her sexually.
(b) They would like to kill her first.
(c) To keep the children calm.
(d) She will be good leverage for keeping the children from revolting.
4. How do the terrorists dispose of the dead body?
(a) They dump it in the river.
(b) They burn it.
(c) They lower the body over the side of the bridge.
(d) They tie it up.
5. At what time should Artikin's action happen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is finally revealed by the end of this section?
2. How did Ben assume that love happened?
3. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
4. What is the dead child's name?
5. What is the driver now fighting for?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)