|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reader begin to wonder about Ben?
(a) If Ben will make it out alive.
(b) Whether or not Ben is the messenger to Artkin.
(c) Maybe Ben will have some secret training to deal with this situation.
(d) Whether or not Ben will attempt to overthrow the terrorists.
2. How does the reader sense that Artkin's and Miro's relationship is different?
(a) Miro sees that Artkin now hates him.
(b) Artkin chooses Miro over the others whenever possible.
(c) There seems to be some affection between the two.
(d) Artkin is angry with Miro and showing it.
3. Why is Raymond's death so sad?
(a) Another innocent was killed.
(b) He came to his parents later in life.
(c) Kate was forced to kill Raymond.
(d) Raymond did not die.
4. Where is the bus taken?
(a) To an abandoned farmhouse.
(b) To the outside of the school.
(c) To an abandoned air field.
(d) To an abandoned railroad.
5. Why does the General try to seek forgiveness?
(a) Because he sent his son into a battleground.
(b) He loves his son too much to loose him.
(c) Because he misses his wife.
(d) Because he lost his job for sending Ben into the field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate beg them to do?
2. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
3. To what group does his father belong?
4. If Sedeete does not hear the signal, what should Artkin do?
5. What is the dead child's name?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)