|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the General involved in Ben's school?
(a) He donated a lot of money to Ben's school.
(b) He forced his wife to become a teacher.
(c) He helped to design the school.
(d) He did not help at all.
2. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
(a) Ben rushes between classes at school while Miro rushes to help Artkin kill others.
(b) Ben is living the normal American life, while Miro is fighting for his country's freedom.
(c) Ben is fighting for the love of a girl, Miro is fighting for respect.
(d) Miro longs to lead others, while Ben wishes to follow.
3. How are Miro and Ben alike in a sense?
(a) Miro, like Ben, is struggling to grow up and deal with adult problems.
(b) They are both young men who do not know how to deal with the problems they have been dealt.
(c) They are both scared of other men who are in power.
(d) They both look very similar to one another.
4. What is the General's name when he is doing Inner Delta business?
5. How did the General learn about Ben's school work?
(a) Through private detailed reports for teachers and staff.
(b) He sat in on all of Ben's classes.
(c) The General did not care about Ben's school work.
(d) He sat down with his son and asked him about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
2. In what time period is the novel set?
3. What has the military not figured out about capturing the terrorist leader?
4. Why does Ben feel he needs forgiveness?
5. What main theme is seen in this section?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)