|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dead child's name?
(a) Charles McCain.
(b) Kevin McMann.
(c) Kevin Charles.
(d) Charles McMann.
2. Where is the bus taken?
(a) To an abandoned railroad.
(b) To an abandoned air field.
(c) To an abandoned farmhouse.
(d) To the outside of the school.
3. In what time period is the novel set?
4. At what age was Miro expected to die?
(a) 18 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 20 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
5. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
(a) Kate is beaten because she won't be quiet.
(b) Artkin tries to beat one of the children.
(c) One of the children dies from the drugs in the candy.
(d) Miro gets in trouble for talking to Kate.
Short Answer Questions
1. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
2. Why did the hijackers want money?
3. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
4. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
5. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)