|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
(a) All the children are crying, so they need to move the body.
(b) They don't want a dead body rotting up the bus
(c) They want to prove they are not afraid to kill children.
(d) Kate begs them to move the body.
2. When Miro hears this sound, he knows that the government has discovered their location.
(a) Planes flying overhead.
(b) Rustling in the forest.
(c) Trucks crushing rocks.
(d) The sounds of a helicopter.
3. How has Miro grown up?
(a) With his mother in a small country.
(b) On the streets of NYC.
(c) With only his brother.
(d) In a terrorist cell.
4. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
(a) That of a father and son.
(b) An uncle and nephew.
(c) Two very close friends.
5. What is the dead child's name?
(a) Kevin Charles.
(b) Charles McMann.
(c) Kevin McMann.
(d) Charles McCain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kate hopeful for?
2. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
3. In what time period is the novel set?
4. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
5. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)