|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
(b) He wants to be closer to his father.
(c) He is talking about two separate events.
(d) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
2. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
(a) Finding a place for him to fit in.
(b) A longing for love.
(c) Guilt about something.
(d) Wanting to be accepted by everyone.
3. What moves into the woods around the bus?
(a) Scary animals.
(c) Bomb experts.
4. What was the name of Ben's home?
(a) Fort Delta.
(b) Saviors Field.
(c) Hermosa Beach.
(d) Briars Point.
5. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
(a) An email account.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) A pen and paper.
(d) A typewriter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
2. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
3. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
4. What has Miro never seen?
5. On what continent does the beginning of the novel take place?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)