|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Miro never seen?
(a) His homeland.
(b) His brother.
(c) A woman's leg.
2. When Miro hears this sound, he knows that the government has discovered their location.
(a) Trucks crushing rocks.
(b) Rustling in the forest.
(c) The sounds of a helicopter.
(d) Planes flying overhead.
3. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
(a) An adult.
(b) An equal.
(c) His son.
(d) A friend.
4. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
(a) Ben is living the normal American life, while Miro is fighting for his country's freedom.
(b) Ben is fighting for the love of a girl, Miro is fighting for respect.
(c) Ben rushes between classes at school while Miro rushes to help Artkin kill others.
(d) Miro longs to lead others, while Ben wishes to follow.
5. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
(a) A limo.
(b) A blue SUV.
(c) The black town car.
(d) The orange school bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what group does his father belong?
2. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
3. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
4. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
5. Did Nettie seem to be in love with Ben?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)