|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the terrorists dispose of the dead body?
(a) They tie it up.
(b) They lower the body over the side of the bridge.
(c) They dump it in the river.
(d) They burn it.
2. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
(a) Miro uses the children's homework pages.
(b) He uses paper to cover the windows.
(c) He uses newspaper.
(d) Miro uses tape to cover the windows of the bus.
3. What is the bus driver's name?
4. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
(a) Guilt about something.
(b) Wanting to be accepted by everyone.
(c) Finding a place for him to fit in.
(d) A longing for love.
5. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
(a) When his mother introduced him to a young woman she works with.
(b) At the YMCA outside of Hallowell.
(c) At the movie theatre.
(d) The summer of the hijacking at the pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the hijackers want to do with Inner Delta?
2. Did Nettie seem to be in love with Ben?
3. On what continent does the beginning of the novel take place?
4. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
5. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)