|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Miro surprised when he meets the driver?
(a) The driver is his age.
(b) Because she is a female no younger than himself.
(c) The driver gives him a lot of attitude.
(d) The female driver pays him respect.
2. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
(a) Artkin tries to beat one of the children.
(b) One of the children dies from the drugs in the candy.
(c) Kate is beaten because she won't be quiet.
(d) Miro gets in trouble for talking to Kate.
3. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
(a) It is laced with LSD.
(b) It contains a drug to sedate them.
(c) The chemicals in the candy will prevent the children from going to the bathroom.
(d) The candy holds a lot of nutritents.
4. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
(a) The death of his mother.
(b) Going to college.
(c) Killing his father.
5. Because Miro has taken part in other terrorist cases, what does this prove about him?
(a) He wants to fit in with other terrorists.
(b) Terrorism is not a whim, but a way of live.
(c) He has a soft side that is dying to come out.
(d) He hopes that he could get out of the terrorism game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Ben's home?
2. What did Ben's father work as?
3. What has Miro successfully completed?
4. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
5. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)