|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
(a) It contains a drug to sedate them.
(b) The chemicals in the candy will prevent the children from going to the bathroom.
(c) It is laced with LSD.
(d) The candy holds a lot of nutritents.
2. Why is Miro concerned about the bus' location?
(a) He does not know how they will make outside contact with others.
(b) He thinks it will be easy for the hotsages to escape.
(c) There is no where to collect supplies.
(d) He thinks that they have set themsleves up for a trap.
3. What is Kate hopeful for?
(a) She hopes she will get to see her family again.
(b) She hopes there will soon be a rescue.
(c) She hopes she will die quickly.
(d) She hopes she can connect with Miro.
4. What does Ben realize as he types his story?
(a) He is dreading his father's visit.
(b) He wishes that he had more direction in his life.
(c) He hopes that Nettie will go on a date with him.
(d) He is hoping he can fix the relationship with his mother.
5. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
(a) Miro uses tape to cover the windows of the bus.
(b) He uses paper to cover the windows.
(c) He uses newspaper.
(d) Miro uses the children's homework pages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
2. Why did the hijackers want money?
3. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
4. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
5. Where is the bus taken?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)