|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
(a) He is living through the actual day of the hijacking.
(b) He has decided to kill himself.
(c) He is fighting the realization that his brother is dead.
(d) He is wishing he was not a part of this plan.
2. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
(a) An email account.
(b) A typewriter.
(c) A pen and paper.
(d) A cell phone.
3. What moves into the woods around the bus?
(b) Bomb experts.
(d) Scary animals.
4. What has Miro successfully completed?
(a) His board exams.
(b) His acceptance into a Middle Eastern training camp.
(c) His high school GED.
(d) All of the tests assigned to him by Artkin.
5. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
(a) They want to take advatange of her sexually.
(b) They would like to kill her first.
(c) To keep the children calm.
(d) She will be good leverage for keeping the children from revolting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben Marchand seem to carry around with him?
2. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
3. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
4. If all the terrorists die, what do they think will happen to their cause?
5. How did Ben assume that love happened?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)