|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If all the terrorists die, what do they think will happen to their cause?
(a) They hope to appear stronger.
(b) None of them want to die.
(c) If they die they will look weak.
(d) They will prove their point and it will make their cause stronger.
2. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
(a) Bell bottom jeans.
(c) Terrorist hijackings.
(d) Serial killings.
3. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
(a) A visit from his mother and father.
(b) A test he must take.
(c) A meeting with a dean.
(d) A first date.
4. What does Ben realize as he types his story?
(a) He is dreading his father's visit.
(b) He hopes that Nettie will go on a date with him.
(c) He is hoping he can fix the relationship with his mother.
(d) He wishes that he had more direction in his life.
5. What has Miro never seen?
(a) His mother.
(b) His homeland.
(c) This American city.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
2. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
3. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
4. Where is the bus taken?
5. Did Nettie seem to be in love with Ben?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)