|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
(a) She was supposed to go to the beach today.
(b) She normally does not drive this bus route.
(c) She thinks the hijackers have some nerve taking over the bus.
(d) She thinks she is too young to die.
2. What is Kate hopeful for?
(a) She hopes she will die quickly.
(b) She hopes she can connect with Miro.
(c) She hopes she will get to see her family again.
(d) She hopes there will soon be a rescue.
3. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
(a) The death of his mother.
(b) Killing his father.
(c) Going to college.
4. How do the terrorists dispose of the dead body?
(a) They burn it.
(b) They dump it in the river.
(c) They lower the body over the side of the bridge.
(d) They tie it up.
5. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
(a) One of the children dies from the drugs in the candy.
(b) Kate is beaten because she won't be quiet.
(c) Artkin tries to beat one of the children.
(d) Miro gets in trouble for talking to Kate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miro think of Artkin's plan?
2. If all the terrorists die, what do they think will happen to their cause?
3. What was the name of Ben's home?
4. What is the bus driver's name?
5. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)