|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the driver now fighting for?
(a) Her life.
(b) Her life and the life of all the children.
(c) The ability to see her fiance again.
(d) Her right to protect herself.
2. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
(a) A limo.
(b) The black town car.
(c) The orange school bus.
(d) A blue SUV.
3. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
(a) Bell bottom jeans.
(b) Serial killings.
(c) Terrorist hijackings.
4. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
(a) If they all die for the cause.
(b) If they are able to free their leader.
(c) If they all survive.
(d) If they kill all of the children.
5. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
(a) A test he must take.
(b) A meeting with a dean.
(c) A first date.
(d) A visit from his mother and father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Miro never seen?
2. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
3. What is Kate hopeful for?
4. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
5. What has Miro never seen?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)