|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
(a) A normal day.
(b) An awesome day.
(c) An exciting day.
(d) A horrible day.
2. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
(a) They don't want a dead body rotting up the bus
(b) All the children are crying, so they need to move the body.
(c) They want to prove they are not afraid to kill children.
(d) Kate begs them to move the body.
3. Where did Ben grow up?
(a) With his Aunt Kelly.
(b) With his mother in the country.
(c) In NYC.
(d) On a military base.
4. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
(a) Serial killings.
(b) Bell bottom jeans.
(d) Terrorist hijackings.
5. In what time period is the novel set?
Short Answer Questions
1. Because Miro has taken part in other terrorist cases, what does this prove about him?
2. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
3. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
4. What was the name of Ben's home?
5. What does Miro notice about the mountains?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)