|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
(a) His ability to communicate with others.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His plan making ability.
(d) His looks.
2. What did Ben's father work as?
(a) Secretary of State.
(b) Brigadier General.
(c) Attorney General
(d) A security guard.
3. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
(a) An exciting day.
(b) A horrible day.
(c) An awesome day.
(d) A normal day.
4. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
(a) Miro uses the children's homework pages.
(b) Miro uses tape to cover the windows of the bus.
(c) He uses paper to cover the windows.
(d) He uses newspaper.
5. What happens as they take the bus to a secure location?
(a) One of the children dies from the drugs in the candy.
(b) Kate is beaten because she won't be quiet.
(c) Miro gets in trouble for talking to Kate.
(d) Artkin tries to beat one of the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what time period is the novel set?
2. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
3. What is the bus driver's name?
4. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
5. Why is Miro surprised when he meets the driver?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)