|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
(a) If they all die for the cause.
(b) If they kill all of the children.
(c) If they all survive.
(d) If they are able to free their leader.
2. What is Kate hopeful for?
(a) She hopes she will get to see her family again.
(b) She hopes there will soon be a rescue.
(c) She hopes she can connect with Miro.
(d) She hopes she will die quickly.
3. When was the first time that Ben had ever heard of the Inner Delta?
(a) He overheard his father's conversation on the phone.
(b) The morning of the hijacking.
(c) When he was about 20 years old.
(d) After school on a nice fall day.
4. In Miro's life, who has died?
(a) His entire family.
(b) His brother and parents.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His freinds from school.
5. What does Kate remember about Miro?
(a) He is very conservative.
(b) He does not turn her in for going to the bathroom.
(c) He has no interest in women.
(d) He has a soft side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miro tell Kate about?
2. What is finally revealed by the end of this section?
3. What country do the terrorists seem to be fighting for?
4. What moves into the woods around the bus?
5. In what time period is the novel set?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)