|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the reader sense that Artkin's and Miro's relationship is different?
(a) Artkin chooses Miro over the others whenever possible.
(b) Miro sees that Artkin now hates him.
(c) There seems to be some affection between the two.
(d) Artkin is angry with Miro and showing it.
2. How did Ben assume that love happened?
(a) It happens between two people and goes both ways.
(b) Only between adults.
(c) The exact way that Ben's mother and father fell in love.
(d) One person chases after the other.
3. What is the dead child's name?
(a) Charles McMann.
(b) Kevin Charles.
(c) Kevin McMann.
(d) Charles McCain.
4. In the Seventies, what was a common occurrence in America?
(a) Bell bottom jeans.
(b) Terrorist hijackings.
(d) Serial killings.
5. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
(a) At the movie theatre.
(b) When his mother introduced him to a young woman she works with.
(c) The summer of the hijacking at the pool.
(d) At the YMCA outside of Hallowell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because Miro has taken part in other terrorist cases, what does this prove about him?
2. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
3. As Part 7 begins, what does the reader notice has changed?
4. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
5. When Miro hears this sound, he knows that the government has discovered their location.
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)