|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
(a) If they kill all of the children.
(b) If they are able to free their leader.
(c) If they all survive.
(d) If they all die for the cause.
2. How was the General involved in Ben's school?
(a) He forced his wife to become a teacher.
(b) He donated a lot of money to Ben's school.
(c) He did not help at all.
(d) He helped to design the school.
3. What does Miro tell Kate about?
(a) He tells her about his childhood.
(b) His missing father.
(c) The memories he has of his mother.
(d) About his brother.
4. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
(a) His son.
(b) A friend.
(c) An equal.
(d) An adult.
5. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
(a) He is living through the actual day of the hijacking.
(b) He is wishing he was not a part of this plan.
(c) He is fighting the realization that his brother is dead.
(d) He has decided to kill himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Miro hears this sound, he knows that the government has discovered their location.
2. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
3. Why is Kate so happy with Raymond?
4. How many people will work to hijack the bus?
5. What chapters is the General now narrating?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)