|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miro and Artkin's relationship resemble?
(a) An uncle and nephew.
(c) Two very close friends.
(d) That of a father and son.
2. How did Ben assume that love happened?
(a) Only between adults.
(b) The exact way that Ben's mother and father fell in love.
(c) One person chases after the other.
(d) It happens between two people and goes both ways.
3. Despite Kate's objections, what does Artkin give the children?
(a) Inappropriate books.
(c) Stale food.
(d) More candy.
4. Why does Kate start to talk with Miro?
(a) She sees an important person in him.
(b) To distract him so that she can make some escape plans.
(c) She wants him to see her as a human being.
(d) She thinks he is attractive.
5. If all the terrorists die, what do they think will happen to their cause?
(a) If they die they will look weak.
(b) They will prove their point and it will make their cause stronger.
(c) They hope to appear stronger.
(d) None of them want to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
2. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
3. What has Raymond attempted to do to the hijackers?
4. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
5. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)