|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in charge with negotiations with the military?
(a) Michael Jedde.
(d) The General.
2. What is Miro eager for?
(a) He wishes to be treated as an equal to his terrorist leaders.
(b) To get to know a woman.
(c) He wants a chance to lead all of the terrorists.
(d) The chance to prove himself to others.
3. Why does she think the terrorists will be able to kill her?
(a) The bus stalls and they capture her.
(b) They begin running after the bus.
(c) The terrorists are taking aim at the bus as it stalls.
(d) The bus falls into a ditch.
4. Where is the bus taken?
(a) To an abandoned farmhouse.
(b) To an abandoned railroad.
(c) To an abandoned air field.
(d) To the outside of the school.
5. Why does Kate finally encourage Raymond to eat the candy?
(a) She does not wish for Raymond to get hurt by the terrorists.
(b) Because the terrorists realize he is more lucid than other children.
(c) Raymond needs food, so he has to eat the candy.
(d) Because she wants him to get some rest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
2. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
3. What is one thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
4. What does Kate beg them to do?
5. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)