|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How will Miro now act around Kate?
(a) He is cruel towards her and the children.
(b) He will tell her everything.
(c) He hates her and shows it.
(d) He guards his words more closely.
2. How does Artkin have proof of Sedeete's capture?
(a) A stone.
(b) A piece of glass.
(c) A sea shell.
(d) A rock.
3. What does Kate suffer from?
(a) A heart condition.
(b) A weak bladder.
(c) A sore throat.
(d) Horrible headaches.
4. What does Kate find in her wallet?
(a) She discovers an extra bus key.
(b) Her ID.
(c) She finds a picture of her family.
(d) A gift from her father, it makes her sentimental.
5. What is the driver now fighting for?
(a) Her life and the life of all the children.
(b) Her right to protect herself.
(c) The ability to see her fiance again.
(d) Her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country do the terrorists seem to be fighting for?
2. What does Miro think of Artkin's plan?
3. What has the military not figured out about capturing the terrorist leader?
4. What does Kate beg them to do?
5. Why is Miro surprised when he meets the driver?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)