|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides just knowing about his son's behavior, what has the General also learned about his son?
(a) Ben is very smart.
(b) Ben's emotional reactions to specific stimuli.
(c) Ben is not that intelligent.
(d) Ben is in love.
2. What has Miro never seen?
(a) His homeland.
(b) His brother.
(d) A woman's leg.
3. How had the General learned almost everything he knew about Ben?
(a) He would speak with teachers to learn about his son.
(b) He has been spying on Ben.
(c) He had deep conversations with his father.
(d) He asked his wife about their son.
4. At what time should Artikin's action happen?
5. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
(a) At the movie theatre.
(b) At the YMCA outside of Hallowell.
(c) The summer of the hijacking at the pool.
(d) When his mother introduced him to a young woman she works with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Miro never seen?
2. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
3. Why is Kate allowed to live?
4. What did the hijackers want to do with Inner Delta?
5. What country do the terrorists seem to be fighting for?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)