|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
(a) His ability to communicate with others.
(b) His plan making ability.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His looks.
2. Why does Kate start to talk with Miro?
(a) She wants him to see her as a human being.
(b) She sees an important person in him.
(c) She thinks he is attractive.
(d) To distract him so that she can make some escape plans.
3. What chapters is the General now narrating?
(a) Even chapters.
(b) The odd chapters.
(c) He is not.
(d) All chapters.
4. What country do the terrorists seem to be fighting for?
(a) An African or MIddle Eastern country.
(b) A European country.
(c) An Asian country.
(d) A South American country.
5. What does Kate find in her wallet?
(a) She discovers an extra bus key.
(b) Her ID.
(c) A gift from her father, it makes her sentimental.
(d) She finds a picture of her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Kate think she can steal the bus?
2. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
3. Why don't the terrorists decide to kill Kate?
4. Who is shot by a sniper?
5. Why are the other terrorists so mad at Miro?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)