|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kate start to talk with Miro?
(a) She wants him to see her as a human being.
(b) She thinks he is attractive.
(c) She sees an important person in him.
(d) To distract him so that she can make some escape plans.
2. When Miro hears this sound, what does he think is about to begin?
(a) The ambush on the terrorist camp.
(b) The leader has finally found them.
(c) Artkin will start killing his hostages.
(d) The leader is coming to talk to him.
3. What does Ben seem to be contemplating?
(a) The death of his mother.
(b) Killing his father.
(d) Going to college.
4. On what continent does the beginning of the novel take place?
(c) North America.
5. When Miro hears this sound, he knows that the government has discovered their location.
(a) Trucks crushing rocks.
(b) Rustling in the forest.
(c) Planes flying overhead.
(d) The sounds of a helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate remember about Miro?
2. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
3. What is the bus driver's name?
4. What is the driver now fighting for?
5. What does Miro notice about the mountains?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)