|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they decide not to immediately kill the bus driver?
(a) They would like to kill her first.
(b) To keep the children calm.
(c) She will be good leverage for keeping the children from revolting.
(d) They want to take advatange of her sexually.
2. Besides just knowing about his son's behavior, what has the General also learned about his son?
(a) Ben is not that intelligent.
(b) Ben is in love.
(c) Ben's emotional reactions to specific stimuli.
(d) Ben is very smart.
3. How many people will work to hijack the bus?
(a) Just one man.
(b) Ten men.
(c) Four men.
(d) A team of two people.
4. Who is responsible for these three teenagers' problems?
(b) The government.
(c) Other children.
5. What does Kate gain by Raymond's deception?
(a) Fear that he will act out.
(b) A partner in crime.
(c) A helping hand.
(d) Hope that they will survive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ben grow up?
2. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
3. How do the General's thoughts seem to be organized?
4. Early in the morning what does Miro wait for?
5. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)