|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what continent does the beginning of the novel take place?
(c) North America.
2. What is the General's name when he is doing Inner Delta business?
3. Why does Kate finally encourage Raymond to eat the candy?
(a) She does not wish for Raymond to get hurt by the terrorists.
(b) Raymond needs food, so he has to eat the candy.
(c) Because the terrorists realize he is more lucid than other children.
(d) Because she wants him to get some rest.
4. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
(a) An email account.
(b) A typewriter.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A pen and paper.
5. Where did Ben grow up?
(a) In NYC.
(b) With his Aunt Kelly.
(c) On a military base.
(d) With his mother in the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Artkin, what will promote their cause?
2. Why does she think the terrorists will be able to kill her?
3. Why does Kate feel angry that she is on the bus?
4. Despite Kate's objections, what does Artkin give the children?
5. How did the General learn about Ben's school work?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)