|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the General learn about Ben's school work?
(a) Through private detailed reports for teachers and staff.
(b) He sat down with his son and asked him about it.
(c) The General did not care about Ben's school work.
(d) He sat in on all of Ben's classes.
2. Where does Kate put this object?
(a) She puts it in her shoe.
(b) Hides it in her bra.
(c) In her pocket.
(d) In her sock.
3. Why does she think the terrorists will be able to kill her?
(a) The terrorists are taking aim at the bus as it stalls.
(b) The bus stalls and they capture her.
(c) They begin running after the bus.
(d) The bus falls into a ditch.
4. What has Miro successfully completed?
(a) His acceptance into a Middle Eastern training camp.
(b) All of the tests assigned to him by Artkin.
(c) His high school GED.
(d) His board exams.
5. What does Kate wonder about in this section?
(a) Whether or not she can save the children.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her future.
(d) Her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate finally decide to do with the children?
2. Why is Ben excited and nervous to see his father?
3. What has the military not figured out about capturing the terrorist leader?
4. What was the name of Ben's home?
5. The hijackers give the children candy, but what is wrong with it?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)