|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Ben's father been speaking with?
(a) All of Ben's teacher.
(b) The dean of the school.
(c) Ben's mother.
(d) Ben's friends.
2. Why does Miro think it is right for him to commit murder?
(a) In the name of freedom.
(b) Because their cause is the only thing that matters.
(c) He doesn't think, he just wants to kill.
(d) He thinks killing feels good.
3. At what age was Miro expected to die?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 20 years old.
(d) 18 years old.
4. What is a second thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
(a) They want weapons.
(b) The re-establishment of their ruler.
(c) Money that will help continue their fight for freedom.
(d) Their own country to rule.
5. As Chapter 5 begins, what does Ben hope he can gain from his father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kate hopeful for?
2. How had the General learned almost everything he knew about Ben?
3. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
4. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
5. How do the terrorists dispose of the dead body?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)