|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age was Miro expected to die?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 18 years old.
(c) 15 years old.
(d) 20 years old.
2. Why don't the terrorists decide to kill Kate?
(a) They like Kate.
(b) They do not wish to kill Kate because she takes care of the children.
(c) They think Kate will be more valuable alive.
(d) They hope Kate will take care of them.
3. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
(a) He has decided to kill himself.
(b) He is wishing he was not a part of this plan.
(c) He is living through the actual day of the hijacking.
(d) He is fighting the realization that his brother is dead.
4. On what continent does the beginning of the novel take place?
(d) North America.
5. What was the name of Ben's home?
(a) Fort Delta.
(b) Hermosa Beach.
(c) Briars Point.
(d) Saviors Field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miro tell Kate about?
2. How many people will work to hijack the bus?
3. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
4. How does the reader sense that Artkin's and Miro's relationship is different?
5. Did Nettie seem to be in love with Ben?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)