|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Miro concerned about the bus' location?
(a) He thinks it will be easy for the hotsages to escape.
(b) He does not know how they will make outside contact with others.
(c) There is no where to collect supplies.
(d) He thinks that they have set themsleves up for a trap.
2. When Miro hears this sound, what does he think is about to begin?
(a) The leader is coming to talk to him.
(b) The ambush on the terrorist camp.
(c) The leader has finally found them.
(d) Artkin will start killing his hostages.
3. Why are the other terrorists so mad at Miro?
(a) He did not search Kate.
(b) He does not act excited about their cause.
(c) He let Kate charm him.
(d) He is sloppy and careless,
4. What does Kate wonder about in this section?
(a) Whether or not she can save the children.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her job.
(d) Her future.
5. What does Kate finally decide to do with the children?
(a) Tell them a story.
(c) Force them to stay quiet.
(d) Play them some music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the driver now fighting for?
2. How was the General involved in Ben's school?
3. What is a second thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
4. What has the military not figured out about capturing the terrorist leader?
5. On what continent does the beginning of the novel take place?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)