|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Chapter 5 begins, what does Ben hope he can gain from his father?
2. What does Kate finally decide to do with the children?
(b) Play them some music.
(c) Tell them a story.
(d) Force them to stay quiet.
3. Why is Kate allowed to live?
(a) Miro is attracted to her.
(b) She is easy on the eyes.
(c) She can help with the kids.
(d) Artkin is attracted to her.
4. What did the General do to Ben's phone?
(a) Destroyed it after Ben was disrespectful.
(b) Tapped and listened to all his phone calls.
(c) Did not allow Ben to have a phone.
(d) Forced Ben to make calls on the house phone.
5. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
(a) Ben is fighting for the love of a girl, Miro is fighting for respect.
(b) Ben is living the normal American life, while Miro is fighting for his country's freedom.
(c) Ben rushes between classes at school while Miro rushes to help Artkin kill others.
(d) Miro longs to lead others, while Ben wishes to follow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ben assume that love happened?
2. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
3. Besides just knowing about his son's behavior, what has the General also learned about his son?
4. Why is Miro anxious about the hijacking?
5. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)