|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age was Miro expected to die?
(a) 20 years old.
(b) 18 years old.
(c) 15 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
2. In what time period is the novel set?
3. What has Artkin promised to treat Miro as?
(a) An adult.
(b) His son.
(c) An equal.
(d) A friend.
4. What country do the terrorists seem to be fighting for?
(a) A European country.
(b) An African or MIddle Eastern country.
(c) An Asian country.
(d) A South American country.
5. How are Miro and Ben alike in a sense?
(a) They are both young men who do not know how to deal with the problems they have been dealt.
(b) Miro, like Ben, is struggling to grow up and deal with adult problems.
(c) They are both scared of other men who are in power.
(d) They both look very similar to one another.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is finally revealed by the end of this section?
2. In Part 1, what is Ben anticipating?
3. Who is in charge with negotiations with the military?
4. How are the two characters' days contrasting with one another?
5. What does Kate remember about Miro?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)