|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ben assume that love happened?
(a) One person chases after the other.
(b) The exact way that Ben's mother and father fell in love.
(c) It happens between two people and goes both ways.
(d) Only between adults.
2. Because Miro has taken part in other terrorist cases, what does this prove about him?
(a) Terrorism is not a whim, but a way of live.
(b) He hopes that he could get out of the terrorism game.
(c) He has a soft side that is dying to come out.
(d) He wants to fit in with other terrorists.
3. What is Miro eager for?
(a) He wishes to be treated as an equal to his terrorist leaders.
(b) The chance to prove himself to others.
(c) He wants a chance to lead all of the terrorists.
(d) To get to know a woman.
4. What main theme is seen in this section?
(d) Self loathing.
5. What does Ben realize as he types his story?
(a) He hopes that Nettie will go on a date with him.
(b) He is hoping he can fix the relationship with his mother.
(c) He is dreading his father's visit.
(d) He wishes that he had more direction in his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
2. How does Artkin die?
3. What does Kate wonder about in this section?
4. What is the author trying to prove is very tragic?
5. How are the children forced to go to the bathroom?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)