|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
(a) An awesome day.
(b) A horrible day.
(c) A normal day.
(d) An exciting day.
2. When was the first time that Ben had ever heard of the Inner Delta?
(a) After school on a nice fall day.
(b) When he was about 20 years old.
(c) The morning of the hijacking.
(d) He overheard his father's conversation on the phone.
3. Who is Artkin shot by?
(a) Miro, who is fed up with him.
(b) Ben, who has gotten a gun from a terrorists.
(c) A US fighter.
(d) An overhead helicopter.
4. What is a third thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
(a) Exposure of Inner Delta.
(b) Power from NATO.
(c) Their own country to rule.
(d) The re-establishment of their ruler.
5. What has Miro never seen?
(a) This American city.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His homeland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate wonder about in this section?
2. What has Raymond attempted to do to the hijackers?
3. How are the children forced to go to the bathroom?
4. Who is in charge with negotiations with the military?
5. How long does Ben have to stay stationed?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)