|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Chapter 5 begins, what does Ben hope he can gain from his father?
2. Who is responsible for these three teenagers' problems?
(b) The government.
(c) Other children.
3. Why did the hijackers want money?
(a) To free some political prisoners.
(b) They need money to get back to their home country.
(c) To give money back to their government.
(d) To buy expensive things.
4. The day of the hijacking, where does the General search for his son?
(a) At Ben's baseball game.
(b) At Ben's school.
(c) At the pool.
(d) In the library.
5. When Miro hears this sound, he knows that the government has discovered their location.
(a) Trucks crushing rocks.
(b) Rustling in the forest.
(c) The sounds of a helicopter.
(d) Planes flying overhead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mistake does Kate make?
2. What does Kate gain by Raymond's deception?
3. What is the General's name when he is doing Inner Delta business?
4. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
5. What is unique about all of the children who have died?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)