|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What main theme is seen in this section?
(b) Self loathing.
2. What were Washington's orders for the General on the morning of the hijacking?
(a) To leave Ben out of the hijacking situations.
(b) To bomb the entire hostage camp.
(c) To send Ben as the messenger.
(d) To send the General into see the hostages.
3. What is Kate hopeful for?
(a) She hopes she can connect with Miro.
(b) She hopes she will get to see her family again.
(c) She hopes there will soon be a rescue.
(d) She hopes she will die quickly.
4. Where does Kate put this object?
(a) Hides it in her bra.
(b) In her sock.
(c) She puts it in her shoe.
(d) In her pocket.
5. Why is Miro concerned about the bus' location?
(a) He does not know how they will make outside contact with others.
(b) There is no where to collect supplies.
(c) He thinks that they have set themsleves up for a trap.
(d) He thinks it will be easy for the hotsages to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Ben's father been speaking with?
2. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
3. How are Miro and Ben alike in a sense?
4. Where does he hide her?
5. What does Kate think will happen to her if she can talk to Miro?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)