|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Artkin shot by?
(a) A US fighter.
(b) An overhead helicopter.
(c) Ben, who has gotten a gun from a terrorists.
(d) Miro, who is fed up with him.
2. How are Miro and Ben alike in a sense?
(a) They are both scared of other men who are in power.
(b) They are both young men who do not know how to deal with the problems they have been dealt.
(c) They both look very similar to one another.
(d) Miro, like Ben, is struggling to grow up and deal with adult problems.
3. What does Kate wonder about in this section?
(a) Her job.
(b) Her future.
(c) Whether or not she can save the children.
(d) Her family.
4. What does Kate underestimate?
(a) Miro's hate of Artkin.
(b) Miro's problem with Kate.
(c) Miro's love for Artkin.
(d) Miro's guilt over Artkin's death.
5. Why is Raymond's death so sad?
(a) He came to his parents later in life.
(b) Raymond did not die.
(c) Another innocent was killed.
(d) Kate was forced to kill Raymond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Ben's father been speaking with?
2. What is the author trying to prove is very tragic?
3. What does Kate suffer from?
4. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
5. By talking to Miro, what does Kate realize?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)