|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kate so happy with Raymond?
(a) He is giving her courage.
(b) He is behaving really well.
(c) He has refused to eat the candy.
(d) He wants to attack the terrorists.
2. What does Miro think of Artkin's plan?
(a) He is worried the plan has not been fully thought out.
(b) He thinks parts of the plan could be improved.
(c) He hopes he will be able to help carry the plan out.
(d) He thinks that Artkin is very intelligent and the plan is good.
3. What is the dead child's name?
(a) Kevin Charles.
(b) Charles McCain.
(c) Charles McMann.
(d) Kevin McMann.
4. When Miro hears this sound, what does he think is about to begin?
(a) Artkin will start killing his hostages.
(b) The leader is coming to talk to him.
(c) The ambush on the terrorist camp.
(d) The leader has finally found them.
5. What is Kate hopeful for?
(a) She hopes she will die quickly.
(b) She hopes she will get to see her family again.
(c) She hopes there will soon be a rescue.
(d) She hopes she can connect with Miro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate suffer from?
2. What else does Miro tell Kate about concerning his home?
3. How are the children forced to go to the bathroom?
4. How does Miro feel about this realization?
5. What is a second thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)