|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
(a) She hopes that she can drive the bus off the bridge.
(b) She hopes to distract Miro and make an escape with Ray.
(c) She wants to make a run for it.
(d) She will try to steal a gun and kill the terrorists.
2. Why is Raymond's death so sad?
(a) He came to his parents later in life.
(b) Kate was forced to kill Raymond.
(c) Raymond did not die.
(d) Another innocent was killed.
3. Why does the General try to seek forgiveness?
(a) Because he sent his son into a battleground.
(b) Because he lost his job for sending Ben into the field.
(c) Because he misses his wife.
(d) He loves his son too much to loose him.
4. What moves into the woods around the bus?
(a) Bomb experts.
(d) Scary animals.
5. What does Kate underestimate?
(a) Miro's hate of Artkin.
(b) Miro's problem with Kate.
(c) Miro's guilt over Artkin's death.
(d) Miro's love for Artkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does he hide her?
2. While everything happens, what happens to the helicopter?
3. What does Kate wonder about in this section?
4. What is unique about all of the children who have died?
5. Why is Kate so happy with Raymond?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)