|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the children forced to go to the bathroom?
(a) In a pail.
(b) In their seats.
(c) In a bathroom.
(d) Outside of the bus.
2. What does Ben realize as he types his story?
(a) He hopes that Nettie will go on a date with him.
(b) He is hoping he can fix the relationship with his mother.
(c) He is dreading his father's visit.
(d) He wishes that he had more direction in his life.
3. Why is Kate so happy with Raymond?
(a) He is behaving really well.
(b) He wants to attack the terrorists.
(c) He has refused to eat the candy.
(d) He is giving her courage.
4. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) He wants to be closer to his father.
(b) He is talking about two separate events.
(c) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
(d) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
5. What causes mass confusion at the hijacking site?
(a) Bombs go off.
(b) All the hostages are found dead.
(c) The attackers are not sure when they should attack the terrorists.
(d) The hijackers are assaulted sooner than expected.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate underestimate?
2. How many times will Sedeete send his signal between now and nine am?
3. Who does Artkin shoot as he falls down?
4. Who has Ben's father been speaking with?
5. How does Miro feel about this realization?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)