|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate remember about Miro?
(a) He has a soft side.
(b) He has no interest in women.
(c) He is very conservative.
(d) He does not turn her in for going to the bathroom.
2. While everything happens, what happens to the helicopter?
(a) It crashes into the river.
(b) It explodes from a bomb.
(c) It crashes into the van.
(d) It keeps flying away.
3. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
(a) He is fighting the realization that his brother is dead.
(b) He has decided to kill himself.
(c) He is living through the actual day of the hijacking.
(d) He is wishing he was not a part of this plan.
4. When was the first time that Ben had ever heard of the Inner Delta?
(a) When he was about 20 years old.
(b) He overheard his father's conversation on the phone.
(c) The morning of the hijacking.
(d) After school on a nice fall day.
5. How does Artkin die?
(a) He is captured and executed.
(b) He is run over by a truck.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) Artkin is shot by soldiers who are in the helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Miro hears this sound, he knows that the government has discovered their location.
2. What is a third thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
3. What is the General's name when he is doing Inner Delta business?
4. How long does Ben have to stay stationed?
5. Why does Ben feel he needs forgiveness?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)