|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Miro tell Kate about concerning his home?
(a) He will do anything to return to his homeland.
(b) He hates his home.
(c) He misses the people from his home.
(d) He is enjoying America and might not want to go home.
2. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
(a) She hopes that she can drive the bus off the bridge.
(b) She wants to make a run for it.
(c) She hopes to distract Miro and make an escape with Ray.
(d) She will try to steal a gun and kill the terrorists.
3. Who is responsible for these three teenagers' problems?
(a) The government.
(c) Other children.
4. What is the General's name when he is doing Inner Delta business?
5. What causes mass confusion at the hijacking site?
(a) Bombs go off.
(b) The hijackers are assaulted sooner than expected.
(c) The attackers are not sure when they should attack the terrorists.
(d) All the hostages are found dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
2. What does Kate suffer from?
3. The day of the hijacking, where does the General search for his son?
4. Why do the terrorists take the dead child outside?
5. In Miro's life, who has died?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)