|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If all the terrorists die, what do they think will happen to their cause?
(a) None of them want to die.
(b) They will prove their point and it will make their cause stronger.
(c) They hope to appear stronger.
(d) If they die they will look weak.
2. Who is responsible for these three teenagers' problems?
(a) The government.
(d) Other children.
3. Did Nettie seem to be in love with Ben?
(a) No she did not return the feelings when he called.
(b) Yes, she is very interested in Ben.
(c) Yes, she is already planning on marrying Ben.
(d) No, she is actually dating someone else.
4. What is Ben very eager to find?
(b) Peace with his father.
5. How did Ben assume that love happened?
(a) Only between adults.
(b) The exact way that Ben's mother and father fell in love.
(c) It happens between two people and goes both ways.
(d) One person chases after the other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miro kill Kate?
2. If Sedeete does not hear the signal, what should Artkin do?
3. Why does the General try to seek forgiveness?
4. When Miro hears this sound, what does he think is about to begin?
5. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)