|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Miro tell Kate about concerning his home?
(a) He misses the people from his home.
(b) He is enjoying America and might not want to go home.
(c) He hates his home.
(d) He will do anything to return to his homeland.
2. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
(b) He is talking about two separate events.
(c) He wants to be closer to his father.
(d) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
3. The day of the hijacking, where does the General search for his son?
(a) In the library.
(b) At Ben's baseball game.
(c) At the pool.
(d) At Ben's school.
4. What does Miro think of Artkin's plan?
(a) He thinks parts of the plan could be improved.
(b) He thinks that Artkin is very intelligent and the plan is good.
(c) He is worried the plan has not been fully thought out.
(d) He hopes he will be able to help carry the plan out.
5. Who does Artkin shoot as he falls down?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate remember about Miro?
2. How does Artkin die?
3. What has Miro never seen?
4. Who is Artkin shot by?
5. What does Miro notice about the mountains?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)