|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miro kill Kate?
(a) Because he thought she lied to distract him.
(b) Because Kate disrespects him.
(c) Kate asks for her death.
(d) Because he was attacted to her.
2. At this point in the book, what is happening with Miro?
(a) He is living through the actual day of the hijacking.
(b) He is wishing he was not a part of this plan.
(c) He is fighting the realization that his brother is dead.
(d) He has decided to kill himself.
3. Why is Raymond's death so sad?
(a) He came to his parents later in life.
(b) Another innocent was killed.
(c) Raymond did not die.
(d) Kate was forced to kill Raymond.
4. In Miro's life, who has died?
(a) His freinds from school.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His entire family.
(d) His brother and parents.
5. What does Miro feel over Artkin?
(a) He feels regret and anger over Artkin's death.
(b) He thinks that Artkin was a great big brother figure.
(c) He is happy Artkin is dead.
(d) Guilty that he used Artkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes mass confusion at the hijacking site?
2. Because Miro has taken part in other terrorist cases, what does this prove about him?
3. What is Kate hopeful for?
4. Why did the hijackers want money?
5. How are Miro and Ben alike in a sense?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)