|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate find in her wallet?
(a) She finds a picture of her family.
(b) She discovers an extra bus key.
(c) Her ID.
(d) A gift from her father, it makes her sentimental.
2. Despite Kate's objections, what does Artkin give the children?
(a) Inappropriate books.
(c) More candy.
(d) Stale food.
3. In this section, what does the reader begin to understand about Ben's story?
(a) He is talking about two separate events.
(b) Ben has never recovered from all the guilty of the hijacking.
(c) He wants to be closer to his father.
(d) Ben is an untrustworthy narrator.
4. If Sedeete does not hear the signal, what should Artkin do?
(a) Torture the children.
(b) Kill Kate.
(c) Kill all the children.
(d) Kill one child at a time.
5. What does Kate remember about Miro?
(a) He is very conservative.
(b) He has no interest in women.
(c) He does not turn her in for going to the bathroom.
(d) He has a soft side.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miro cover the bus' windows?
2. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
3. What is Ben very eager to find?
4. How does Artkin die?
5. How does Miro feel about this realization?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)