|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do both Ben and the General choose to use to convey their feelings throughout the novel?
(a) A pen and paper.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) An email account.
(d) A typewriter.
2. What is a third thing the terrorists hope to gain from the hijacking?
(a) Exposure of Inner Delta.
(b) Power from NATO.
(c) Their own country to rule.
(d) The re-establishment of their ruler.
3. Why did the hijackers want money?
(a) To buy expensive things.
(b) To free some political prisoners.
(c) They need money to get back to their home country.
(d) To give money back to their government.
4. To Ben, the day of the hijacking begins as __________________.
(a) A horrible day.
(b) An exciting day.
(c) A normal day.
(d) An awesome day.
5. Where does Ben recall falling in love?
(a) When his mother introduced him to a young woman she works with.
(b) The summer of the hijacking at the pool.
(c) At the movie theatre.
(d) At the YMCA outside of Hallowell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does he hide her?
2. What does Miro admire about Artkin?
3. How much in advance does the American assault begin on the terrorists?
4. What does Kate gain by Raymond's deception?
5. What does Kate hope she can do to save the day?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)